- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Helen's conscience starts to get the better of her as she contemplates another implant, but nobody else has wronged her. David playfully suggests another possible option, not realising that his wife might actually consider it.

Illegalities ensue...

PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE

The drive home after the appointment was an unusual one, both David and Helen unsurprisingly deep in their own private thoughts. David had assumed that it was all probably something to do with the attention that he’d been investing in the receptionist’s breasts, but the truth was that Helen was in somewhat of a turmoil right now. Indeed, Sinclair’s talk of breast implantations earlier had intrigued her and if she admitted it, it had aroused her too.

Of course she wasn’t the kind of person that would condemn another to such a fate if they didn’t deserve it though.

Was she?

The thoughts currently running around in her mind though were bothering her. Simmonds had surely deserved his bizarre fate of course and in consequence to his actions he was now suffering in ways that some would describe as positively unimaginable, and yet right now she was in the process of contemplating what it might be like to feel the struggles of yet another implant within one of her breasts!

It was an impossible task of course for she had only been attacked by one man and no other man owed her a debt of retribution under law. How then could she possibly experience such a thing?

“Are you OK, Helen?” asked David, breaking her from her apparent reverie.

Helen simply nodded, although it was quite clear to him that she was deep in thought about something, as evidenced by her next query.

“Do you think I am a bad person, David?” she asked. “Am I… evil?”

David was taken aback by that and he immediately reached across to place a hand upon her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze as he did so. “Helen, of course you’re not. You’re the nicest person that I know and you’d never harm a fly”

Helen forced a smile, seemingly unconvinced as she thought of the man buried alive in her cunt.

“Even though you told me three weeks ago that you thought I was cruel to do what I had agreed to do to Simmons?” said Helen. “You don’t think that that makes me in some way, evil?”

David pursed his lips and then shook his head. “That’s different, Helen. Simmonds deserves everything that is happening to him and more. Yes, I said you were cruel, because what’s been done to him is cruel. But I love what you’re doing to him. It turns me on, you know that”

“And if I told you that the thought of having another implantation aroused me, even though no one else has actually wronged me in any way?” said Helen. “You wouldn’t think me even more cruel to be thinking that I wanted to experience something like that, knowing that whoever it might be would have done nothing at all wrong?” she asked.

David fell silent just briefly as he tried to get his head around that…

“With Simmonds it was a matter of justice, David. How would I possibly be able to enjoy having another implantation given that no other crime had been committed against me?” she asked, clarifying her position.

David nodded. “I guess”, he said. “It’s a pity you weren’t gang raped then”, he added, a comment that earned him a frown and an admonishment from his wife who seemed suitably aggrieved.

“David!” she cried. “Jesus Christ. Gang raped?”

“Well, I didn’t mean it quite like that of course”, said David, “I meant that there would have been more than one assailant, which would mean another person for you to experience justice over by way of another implant”

Helen shook her head, certainly not amused at the notion that her husband would advocate a situation that might possibly have led to her death, but she saw his point nonetheless, her mind drifting once again to the conundrum in hand.

“Well, I guess we could always set someone up I suppose”, offered David, unsure at that moment in time just how she’d react to such a suggestion.

“How do you mean?” said Helen, shifting now in the car seat.

“Well, we could, you know, frame someone. Say that they’d done something illegal to you, or attacked you or something. They’d get arrested and charged and with the way that the justice system now works, you’d have your new implant in no time”

“But that’s just monstrous!” said Helen. “Someone would be being punished by the system for something that they hadn’t done. I’m not so sure I could be a party to something like that”

David bowed his head, wondering then whether or not that had been such a smart thing to have even suggested. Helen was an absolute Angel after all and hardly the kind of person to wish harm upon another unless they specifically deserved it. It was precisely for that reason though that her next comment took him a little off guard and left him just a tad speechless for a few short seconds.

“So, how we would we go about doing something like that?” she had asked. “And who would you have in mind?”

David raised an eyebrow. Had she really just asked that? The very query itself hinting now that she might actually be considering it, and yet….

David shrugged his shoulders and then contemplated how best to proceed. Should he actually be encouraging this right now, or should he be just letting it slide. The truth of the matter though was that he was intrigued, and dare he say it more than just a little aroused at the thought that Helen might actually be amenable to something like that.

“Oh, I dunno. That good for nothing caretaker of ours perhaps”, he suggested.

Helen fell silent, her mind wandering once again. Peter, the caretaker was one of the nicest guys she’d met despite his apparent sordid past, and hardly the kind of man that she’d want to exploit to her advantage. He had a wife and children, people that loved him. OK, so he’d been in trouble with the law before, but he was on the straight and narrow now and setting his life on track again.

She could never do something so wicked and cruel to someone so kind – Could she?

Helen shivered at the very thought of it though. She could not deny that having Simmonds inside her was like an aphrodisiac and his almost constant struggles turned her on like nothing else ever had done. Sinclair’s odd behavior earlier though and her comments about private clients and of breast implantation patients having been previous Vaginal/Clitoral implantation clients of hers, had both intrigued her and bothered her, for she had intonated that she was perhaps not above the odd illegality here and there in regards the actual implantations that she had carried out.

After experiencing first-hand what a live Vaginal/Clitoral implantation was actually like though, Helen was now in no doubt that her body ‘seemed’ to want more at whatever the cost, and feeling now like a woman possessed, her previous concerns about the legality of such things were seemingly evaporating into the ether now and taking second place to her actual need to do it.

“So, how would we set him up?” she asked, once again taking David completely off guard regarding his suggestion of the caretaker earlier. “I mean, how would we actually implicate him in a crime against me and then make sure that he could never get out of it?  We would have to make damned sure that he couldn’t prove his innocence, that’s for sure”

“Fuck Helen. Are you saying that you’d actually be up for something like that?” asked David in surprise, “that you’d actually be party to breaking the law?”

“I don’t know”, said Helen, shifting in her seat again. “I might be”

“Jesus”, said David. “It was just a joke really but, fuck! Wouldn’t that be such a turn on though? I mean having someone that had done nothing to deserve it, actually implanted into you”

Helen pursed her lips. “Would that really turn you on then?” she asked, the fingers of her right hand actually reaching up now to touch the tip of a clearly hardening nipple.

“Fucking damned right it would”, said David. “I dunno why but…. I guess it would be just… just so wonderfully wicked, don’t you think?”

Suddenly though, Simmonds was on the move again, no doubt encouraged by the fact that Helen’s vagina had suddenly just clamped down tight onto his tiny and all but insignificant little body. There was no mistaking now that the discussion she was having with David was arousing her again and whether she actually chose to admit it or not, the thought of taking the entirely innocent caretaker, a guy that had helped her many times in the past and that had been nothing but an absolute gentleman and a sweet guy to her, was actually turning her on even more so.

David was right…

How wonderfully and truly wicked it would be to condemn an innocent man to a lifetime implanted within one of her breasts. Helen actually found herself picturing various scenes about that in her head, getting dressed and slipping into her bra and one of her favourite silk or satin blouses for the day ahead. Being out and about and walking past the poor man’s heartbroken wife and children with her breasts held proud and thrusting from within the expensive shiny fabric as they in turn were forced to watch her walk on by, unable to do anything about it and knowing that the man they had loved and lost was trapped within one of her nipples forever.

Helen turned to her husband once again, her cheeks flushed now at the cruel and bizarre thoughts running around in her head…

“Oh my God, we have to do it, David”, she said breathily. “I don’t care who but I want a nipple implant, just like Sinclair spoke about. It’ll have to be completely foolproof though. We’ll have to get Pete good and proper”

David simply nodded, his cock already hardening in his pants at the very thought of it all.

“Sure”, he said, taking a deep breath. “Sure… “

“So, I’ll ask you once again then, David. Do you think that I am a bad person now?” said Helen, repeating her earlier query. 

David smiled back at her and then stroked her thigh through her skirt once again. “Darling, I think that you are positively evil. And I love you all the more for it”, he answered. “Maybe we should buy you some sexy new bras for the extra weight that you’re about to carry”, he added.

Helen smiled back, her cunt now quivering in delight as Simmonds increased his struggles within it….