- Text Size +

Mark couldn’t hear what was conspiring around him.  With Jenny’s giant hand enclosed around him all sounds were muffled out.  He could pick up a few sounds: some laughter here and there, someone saying “it’s a great idea”, and “can’t wait”.  Mark didn’t know what they were planning but he knew it couldn’t be good.  The hand around him gripped him tighter, pushing the air out of his lungs, like a compacter trying to crush him into a pulp.  The pressure eased off a bit but the feeling of being crushed didn’t.

The hand around Mark started to lessen even more and open slowly to show three faces with grins from cheek to cheek.  Mark could smell the alcohol on them as it washed over him.  The smell of alcohol started to get to him, he already felt a little light headed.  Thanks to the alcohol his girlfriend is about to do something disasters to him.  If Mark could go back in time he would murder the man who invented alcohol. 

“Are you ready Jenny,” Claire asked.

“I’m ready.  What about you Stephanie?”

“I’m ready.  What about you Claire?”

“I was born ready.  That only leaves you little Mark.  Are you ready?”  With that being said all eyes were locked on Mark.

“W-W-what?”  Mark didn’t know what they were talking about but it didn’t sound good.

Claire leaned in closer and shouted louder, “I SAID ARE YOU READY?!!”  All the girls burst into laughter. 

“I heard you! What am I ready for?”

“For the final party game silly,” Stephanie told Mark as if he were a little kid. 

Mark didn’t like the last party games and he knew this one could only be worse.  “Jenny for the love of God it’s me!!!  Mark!!!  The real one!!!”

Jenny looked more carefully at Mark and squint her eyes.  Mark held his breath as he waited forever for her to recognize him.  Then she slowly shook her head no.  “No you aren’t, I distinctly remember him being at least…” she eyed his size, “three times larger than you.”

Oh My God…

Claire let out an impatient sigh, “This is soooo boring.  Little Mark here is boring us, so let’s go play the last game for tonight.”

Jenny smiled at Stephanie, “Alright you first.”

Stephanie quickly swiped you out of Jenny’s hands before you could even ask what she meant.  “It would be my pleasure.” 

Stephanie quickly walked away from the family room and away from Jenny, Mark’s only hope of survival.  He tried to get Jenny’s attention but either she couldn’t hear or didn’t care.  Mark was covered by Stephanie’s hand as she walked into some room.  He heard the door lock and heard the unsettling sound of clothes being taken off.  Mark couldn’t stop himself from thinking of what happened to Tom.  The thought of being used like that and then eaten, it scared him to death. 

Stephanie opened her hand and the light blinded Mark’s eyes for a couple of seconds.  It took some time to adjust from the dark hand to the blinding light.  After his eyes adjust to the light he took is surroundings in.  He was in a small room with white walls and towels.  There was a toilet, sink, and a bathtub making the room almost cramped.  He was in the bathroom; not the place to be with a drunken chick.

Looking at Stephanie with eyes full of terror Mark started to plead.  Before even a word was formed on his lips he was dropped carelessly.  Mark was in free fall for a couple of seconds before he hit water with a splash.  Surfacing he came out of the water to see a beautiful ass drop down on the toilet seat, leaving just enough space between her legs for you to see her face.

“Jenny told me that you- ops I mean Big Mark, is an ass man.  He would do anything for a piece of ass.  Well I hope you enjoy this as much as I will.”  Winking at him she pulled her head away from the gap in-between her legs and slowly closed Mark out from the rest of the world.

Mark didn’t know what she planned to do to him but whatever it is, it can’t be good.  A few seconds pass with nothing happening and Mark almost thought she was bluffing when there was a thunderous roar above his head as there was a sudden gust of air.  The toilet echoed the noise for a couple of seconds later and when the noise stopped the smell replaced it.  The smell was powerful and overwhelming.  It filled Mark’s prison with no sign of it dissipating.  Mark coughed and tried to find a way to get fresh air when he heard Stephanie grunt.

Stephanie just farted on Mark and she loved it.  Like with Tom the power of control over someone so small turned her on.  She was about to reach in and use Mark like Tom, but she suddenly changed her mind.  She needed to go.

Mark could hear the urge in the sound of Stephanie’s voice as she pushed with all her might.  Mark did his best to swim away from where he thought Stephanie would make ground zero.  Off to his right he heard a giant splash, then another splash.  He quickly swam away from the noise and the smell of fresh shit as the noise continued.  The grunting got louder as the splashes grew faster when it sounded like it was almost continuous.  After about ten seconds of this the noise stopped and the sound of relief was heard from Stephanie above Mark.

Stephanie wiped her butt and dropped the toilet paper into the bowl.  She got dress and looked into the bowl to see Mark off to the side of where she made her mess. 

Mark could see what Stephanie did when she got off the toilet and was glad his sense of direction was right.  If he was anywhere closer to his right he would have been crushed by a dozen turds that rest at the bottom of the bowl.

“Mmmm Tom felt as good coming out as he did going in.”  Stephanie let out an evil laugh and walked out of the bathroom.

Well at least she didn’t flush.

Less than a few seconds later Mark heard foot steeps approach.  The door closed and a face appeared.   It was Claire’s.

She turned around and acted like nothing was wrong.  She removed her PJ and panties and sat down on the toilet.  She left the back of the toilet with a crack.  Wasting no time Claire clenched her hands together and pushed as hard as she could.

Mark barely had time to swim away and get out of the way as a giant brown tower slide out of Claire’s ass.  It moved faster than anything Mark ever saw; like a mud slide barreling down a mountain to crush him.  The tower hit water and sent a splash up but still didn’t break.  It hit bottom and started to coil at the bottom.  The shit kept coming and didn’t slow down as it started to coil and fill the bottom of the bowl.  After thirty seconds it slowed down.  Mark was at the back of the bowl as he watched the bowel movement slow to a stop.  He could hear Claire panting as she tried to catch her breath.  A couple of seconds later she was at it again push with all her might to expel all the crap in her system.  Final after a life time the log slowed down again and stopped.  This time it broke off and fell with a splash.  Claire wiped her ass and threw it into the bowl and got up.

Claire scanned the bowl and found you in the back of the bowl.  She had a look of disappointment on her face but quickly she made it disappear.  “If you see Bill in there send him my regards.” 

Claire grinned at Mark and then left him to stew in her remains as she left the bathroom just like Stephanie.

Mark could only think of what is next.  Jenny is the only one who could help him but she doesn’t even see as a person.  Mark was deciding what to do as he waited for the last giantess to enter.

Mark waited in the smelly toilet for his girlfriend to make this nightmare stop, but she didn’t show up.  Half an hour later Mark finally heard foot steeps come toward the bathroom, but they sounded weird.  Instead of a rhythmic stomp it was slow and sloppy, almost as if the walker was unbalanced.  Jenny stumbled into the bathroom with a bottle in her hand.  She was drunk as anything.

Jenny’s thoughts were so jumbled she forgot why she came into the bathroom until her stomach reminded her as she quickly threw up in the toilet.

Mark wasn’t prepared for Jenny to throw up on him.  He was washed out from his hiding place in the back of the toilet to the middle.  Feeling the water begin to make his skin itch he quickly found something to save his life…shit.  He climbed on some shit from Claire’s mega dump to get out of the stomach acid filled bowl.  There were chunks of pizza and other unrecognizable foods floating around.

Jenny just looked at the bowl and felt sick.  The girls made her drink and take some funky food that would make her want to … she couldn’t remember.  She was about to flush when her stomach protested and then her memory came back when she saw Mark.  NO not Mark, little Mark

Mark was waving his hands to get Jenny’s attention but she was zoned out.  She slowly got up and went to flush the toilet when Mark screamed with all his might.  She stopped and then her gaze went to Mark.  “Jenny please for the love of God get me the hell out of here!!!”  She kept looking at him when she got up from the floor.  “Yes thank you!  I thought you were going to flush me!”  He was so relieved to see her put the bottle down, until she dropped her pants.  “What are you doing!!!”

“Sillllly little Mark… I’m using the bathroom… DUH…”  She slurred a couple of words and then in a hush voice like she was telling a secret, “Pst… Don’t tell Mark but I’m going to do something nasty to him… or was it to you?  I can’t remember but I gotta go the laxatives I had are kicking in… why they make me eat some…? Oh right to go poo.”  Mark didn’t know what she was saying until he heard the last sentience, those bitches.

Before Mark could try talking to Jenny, she plopped down on the toilet and hiccupped.  Mark didn’t know what to do; he was standing on some shit, in a bowl of puke, and about to be shit on by his drunken girlfriend that had laxatives.  Above Mark he heard a moan.

“I have been holding this in all day…”

A blast of wind nearly knocked Mark off his island of safety.  He held on as best he could until the wind died down.  The smell was noise burning, eyes watering, gut turning.  He couldn’t breathe for a few seconds, which was long enough for Jenny to catch him off guard.  She held nothing back and screamed as she released her bowel.  Like an inverted atomic bomb the explosion blossomed outward and down in a mushroom shape.  The blast spread shit everywhere covering the island and filling the bowl with liquid shit, with bits of food in it from either the puke or crap.  The liquid kept falling and splattering the bowl until nothing was spared from the dump.  After a while Jenny stopped going after letting everything out of her system she was drained.  She sat there exhausted and dizzy from the booze or the smell.  She got up after wiping and pulled her pants back up.  Before she left she remembered about Mark.  She turned around and looked in the bowl at what was left.

Mark couldn’t move.  Mark couldn’t remember what happened in the shit storm but somehow he either fell off the shit or was blasted off.  Either way he was now waist deep in sludge with bits of corn around him, floating out of reach.  He looked up at Jenny as she turned around and found him.  She let out a giggle when she saw him.  He was mad as hell at her and was about to say something when he started to sink.  It was a slow sink like a boat slowly filling with water and going under or a submarine about to dive.  He started to sink into the swampy liquid that his girlfriend produced.   “Jenny please you have to help me!”  She just stared at him.  Mark begged as much as he could as he was up to his neck now.

Mark scream out of desperation as the liquid started to fill his mouth and crawl up his face and into his noise.  It slowly covered his eyes and then his head as he sank deeper into his awaiting tomb.  The last thing he remembers before his eyes were covered was his girlfriend waving goodbye to him as he drowned in her shit and puke.

Jenny just waved goodbye to Mark when she felt extremely tired and lightheaded.  She flushed the toilet, which remarkable flushed without help, and went to bed.

The next morning she work up with a killer headache and couldn’t remember a thing from last night.  She came down stairs where she found Claire and Stephanie both with similar headaches.  They all ate breakfast in silence until she broke the silence.  “Soooo that was some party last night?”

“Yeah,” both of the other said at the same time.

“You know it’s weird I can’t remember what happened last night.  Whatever happened I now feel like I can forgive Mark for that one time he cheated on me.  You know the time we started dating.  I don’t know how but what ever happened I feel like I can forgive him for anything.”

Both Stephanie and Claire grinned at each other remembering what happened.

“You know what I’m giving him a call to tell him how much I love him.  What do you think he’s doing right now?”

Claire looked at Stephanie and looked back at Jenny, “You know, probably hanging out with his shitty friends somewhere close by.”