- Text Size +

Claire looked at both of the helpless men trapped in the glass bowl.  She eyed each one trying to decide which of them she should pick.  After a couple of seconds of thought, which to Bill and Mark felt like hours, she shrugged.  “I just don’t know which of you I want to play with.”

It was a troublesome for her to make a decision like this.  On one hand she had Bill, a complete asshole in every way.  She doubted the world would miss a person like him at all.  Then she had Mark; granted Mark was a great guy and all but there was something about him that made her want to use and abuse him.  She just couldn’t make up her mind on who was going to be her plaything.

Claire’s face was scrounged up as she was deep in thought.  Finally she blurted out, “I know!”  She went over to her purse and pulled a coin out and came back to the couch and sat down.  “I will flip a coin and if it lands on heads, Mark is going to have a great night with me.  If it lands on tails … well Bill tough luck.” 

“What the hell!!  You two killed Tom!!!  What kind of fucked up bitches are you!!?” 

Claire leaned in closer to the bowl scaring Bill and causing him to fall backwards, “I sooo hope it lands on tails.”  Claire put the quarter on top of her thumb and gave it a flip.  She caught the coin as it fell in her hand and flipped it on to her other hand.  The coin was covered by Claire’s hand preventing anyone from seeing it.  “Well let’s see who the lucky winner is tonight.”  She slowly removed her hand away and let out yelp of surprise.  Then she let out a sigh, “I’m sorry Mark.”  She reached her hand in the bowl to pick up her lucky winner.

“Good luck Mark HAHAHA!!”  Bill never felt happier in his life.  He just dodged the biggest threat in is life and gets to see another day.  I wonder what she is-

Bill didn’t have time to finish that thought as Claire’s hand surrounded him and wrapped him in a crushing embrace.  His head was sticking out of her hand in-between her thumb and index finger.  She pulled him up to her face as she let out a devilish laugh literally in his face.  “What the fuck you said Mark was it.”

“No I said I was sorry to Mark, now I won’t be able to show him a great time.” 

Desperately Bill turned around, the best he could and saw what he feared the most; the coin was tails.  No this can’t be happening he thought, he tried to break free but he just didn’t have the strength to do so.  Defeated he stared at the giantess who controlled his very life. 

Claire loved the look on Bill’s face it was a mix of despair and fright.  Claire didn’t know what to do to the little prick; she wasn’t hungry and she wasn’t going to let him anywhere near her pussy.  The thought was revolting, why Stephanie shoved Tom in her was beyond her.  As she was thinking about what to do Bill, he started to get restless.

“Ok bitch hurry up and eat me!!”

The little asshole thinks he can-

Claire knew what she was going to do with him.  She smirked at him squeezed him a little tighter to make him wince in pain.  “I bet your entire life you have been a little asshole to everyone you meet.  That is why I have decided I will show you what a true asshole looks like.”  She let out a small giggle at what she just said.  She then asked Stephanie to move off the couch.  Claire then got on her knees and on one hand while holding Bill in the other, still close to her face so she could see the reaction of his face when he realizes what is about to happen to him.

Bill didn’t know what the crazy bitch was think when she told him he was about to see a true asshole.  When she got up on the couch in doggy style he couldn’t help but get hard by the sexy position she took on the couch.  “You are one sexy bitch.”  Bill just didn’t know when to quit and yet he kept getting harder and harder when he thought of things he would like to do to her, if he were bigger that is.  He still had no idea what was coming his way when Claire raised up and used her free hand to pull her lower clothing down past her knees.  She then returned back to doggy style.  “Ok let’s do it bitch.  Shove me into your beautiful pussy.  I’m going to-” he was cut short when instead of going below her he was being raised up over her.  He quickly shut up when he saw her sexy ass loom closer to him. 

Claire leaned forward and rests her head on the cushion and raised her ass higher into the air.  She brought her hand with Bill in it closer to her butt.  Then stopped; how to do this head first or feet?  Decisions, decisions… I know what to do.  “Hey Stephanie can you flip the coin for me and tell me what it lands on?”  There was silence and as everyone in the room heard the coin flip in the air and land with a smack of a hand. 

… “Tails.”

“Perfect,” Claire purred.  “Bill it looks like it isn’t you lucky day.”

With that being said she used her free hand to pull her cheeks apart and slowly backed Bill’s feet up to her anus.  She felt the contact of the little feet and smiled to herself at the feeling of those small feet that are connected to that small body that is going up her ass.  She pressed harder and felt her anus open up for the intrusion and let a soft moan out.

Bill couldn’t see where he was heading but he wasn’t that stupid not to know where he was.  The smell gave it away.  There was a particular odor in the air that was unmistakable.  Bill felt the resistance of what felt like soft ground.  His somewhat composer he had just flew out the window and he started to panic.  He was squirming, kicking, and screaming like a mad man.  Then the hand holding him pressed him down harder until he felt the surface under his feet give way.  He slowly continued his decent into the awaiting abyss.  Slowly his sheens disappeared, then his thighs, and then his waist.  Then the hand holding him let go.

Claire let go of Bill and stayed leaning into the couch.  Her butt cheeks were still spread and could feel Bill trying to pull himself out.  Oh no you don’t she thought slyly and used her lower abdominal muscles to pull him in deeper up to his chest.  There was a sharp yelp and then no movement at all.  Afraid she broke her toy, “Stephanie, how does it look back there?”

Stephanie leaned in close and smiled at Bill who stopped moving to prevent anymore decent into the hungry hole.  “You’re good.  He stopped moving though.”

“Well we can’t have that now can we,” she said and moved her right hand behind her to fix the problem

Bill looked up to see a giant finger descend on him.  He lifted his arms to block it but that was useless.  The finger pressed down on his head and applied pressure to move him further into the hole.  He slowly slid further into Claire’s hole.  Soon he was up to his chin and had only his hands and head out.  He could hear the laughter of Stephanie as she saw Bill was nearly in the hole.  Bill’s eyes went wide as the hole slide up over his lips.  He literally got a mouth full of ass.  The smell and taste was in his mouth and he forced himself to breathe through his noise.  This forced him to take a whiff of Claire’s ass; which as hot as her ass looked it smelled completely different.  His eyes started to tear due to the stench that he was forced to endure.  The finger stopped pressing so he was half a head out of an ass.

“Stephanie what does it look like?”

“It looks like you’re giving birth to a baby.”  She let out another laugh which Claire joined in with.

Bill could barely move and breathing was torture and now these two were making jokes about him.  He didn’t know how this could get worse when it hit him.  Well not hit him exactly more like brushed up against his feet.  It felt like soft dirt was pushing up against his feet.  Bill knew what it was, oh shit.  It took all his will power not to move, the slightest movement could send him deeper in.  He tried to say something to get the girls attention but all that came out was muffles.

“Claire.  It looks like he is trying to say something.  I bet he wants to say goodbye.”  Stephanie waved at him, “Bye-bye little man.”

Claire took her finger and begins to finish the job she started.

Bill began to cry at what he heard.  Then the finger came back and applied pressure to the top of his head sending him deeper into Claire’s bowels.  As his head moved in so did his feet get more submerged in the muck that was crawling up his leg.  Unable to move due to the walls pressing down on his side; he waited for the finger to retract.  Hopefully the log will not move at all and he may survive this.  It really wasn’t his lucky day.  The finger didn’t retract, instead it pushed deeper into Claire’s ass up to her first knuckle.  Bill was waist deep in the waste and it didn’t look like his speed was going to slow down.  Up to the second knuckle; he was up to his neck in crap.  Bill took a big breath of fowl air to try and stay alive as long as he could when the movement stopped.  Claire stopped after the second knuckle.

Claire paused as she felt Bill being pushed into her bowels by her finger and tried to decide if it was far enough. 

Slowly the finger pulled out of Claire’s ass.  “Thank God.”  Bill was so glad for a second there he thought- 

The finger slammed back into Claire’s ass up to the third and final knuckle.  Bill was shoved deep into the log of shit getting shit shoved down his throat.  He was totally unprepared for that and didn’t get a breath of air.  He thrashed around to find a way out but there was none.  The shit crawled over him, seeping into every opening it could find.  He couldn’t breathe and he felt the darkness roll over him.  Or was that just the shit passing by?

Claire let out a loud moan as she shoved her finger as far as possible up her ass.  She never tried anal but her ass felt amazing.  She couldn’t believe she did that.  She left her finger deep in her ass for about thirty seconds then realized that it was touching something other than Bill’s head.  It dawned on her that she needed to go and her finger was deep in shit.  She retracted her fingers and clenched her butt cheeks together to pull the log deeper into her ass; along with Bill.  She pulled her clothes back on and pulled her finger up to her noise and to a whiff of what the last thing Bill smelled.  Claire quickly pulled her noise away and gagged.  Wow I couldn’t imagine being covered in this. 

She quickly went to the kitchen and washed her hands.  She then returned back the living room and sat down on the couch next to Stephanie who stared at Mark who was in fetal position.  Scarred out of his mind.

“So what should we do with him?” Claire asked with an evil tone in her voice.

“I have an idea,” answered Stephanie.