- Text Size +

Stephanie walked into the kitchen to grab something to keep the guys in.  She opened a couple of cabinets and found exactly what she was looking for, a glass bowl.  It was big enough to hold all three of them with plenty of room to spare.  The sides were steep enough to keep them from escaping and the most important part, it was see through.

Walking back into the living room she placed the bowl on the coffee table and picked each man up and dropped them carefully in the prison.  She then sat down next to Claire, and both of them leaned forward gazing at the helpless men trapped before them.  For a couple of minutes everyone looked at one another.  Claire let out a sigh of boredom, “Well this isn’t fun.” 

Stephanie snapped her fingers, “Oh I have an idea.  I want to play with this one.”  She quickly dipped her hand into the bowl and picked out Tom.  He was no bigger than her index finger.

Tom was starting to freak out when he saw the giantess’ hand close around him.  He started to squirm around to get out but the hand wouldn’t release him.  He felt himself being pulled, and then the hand opened to reveal a giant face, Stephanie’s. 

“You know for a jerk you look kind of cute when you are small,” she let a giggle out.  She tilted her hand around just to see him fumble helplessly in her grasp.  The power she had was God like, just thinking about it made her… wet.  She could feel herself getting excited at the possibilities.  If she wanted she could crush him in her like a bug and not even feel a thing; especially not regret for this bastard.  Even before this night he tried to hit on her multiple times and each time he became more aggressive toward her.  She said no as nicely as possible but he kept coming back.  One time he got really mad and got physical with her; now it’s her turn.

Tom didn’t like the look she was giving him, the look of a predator sizing up its prey, and his size was not impressive.  He backed up away from her looming that got closer to him.  “I know you always wanted to get into my pants ever since we meet,” she said in a low voice but loud enough for everyone to hear.  She beamed him with a bright smile; “Today is your lucky day.”

Tom was too scared to comprehend what she was saying.  Stephanie used her free hand to push her PJ bottoms down and reveal her panties.  Bill let out a loud whistle, Mark covered his eyes, and Tom just stared right at her.  Stephanie then pulled her panties down off her feet to reveal herself to the world.  It was a glorious sight for everyone to see.  She then propped her feet up on either side of the bowl and spread her legs.  Slowly she lowered her hand with Tom in it toward her lower body.

Tom stood still as he was lowered to the piece of Stephanie’s body he has been dreaming of.  The hand got closer and he could feel the heat radiate from it, see it shine with the beautiful liquid that was produce when a women is aroused.  The hand was touching, parallel to her vagina giving Tom time to walk up to it and touch it with one of his hands.  The size of it started to set in on him as he started to back away.

“Awww, is someone having second thoughts?  Her let me help you.”  Stephanie quickly pinched Tom and shoved him head first into her.  She closed her eyes and let out a gasp.  This felt great she thought as she slowly pulled her fingers out with Tom still in her grasp.  She then shoved him back in, deeper.  Moaning she pulled out, then back in faster.  She continued this for a while making soft noise of pleasure as she used Tom.

Tom couldn’t believe what was happening, less than a second ago he was staring at a beautiful object that just about every man wants, when all of a sudden he was shoved in a dark, hot, wet, and particularly smelling cave.  Getting a mouthful of liquid he started to cough it up when he was pulled out.  Thinking it was over he let his breath go when he was shoved back in.  Over and over again he was shoved mercilessly in and out of Stephanie’s body with great force. 

After a couple of minutes of this Stephanie pulled Tom out for good.  Tom felt like he just survived a car crash; a wet and hot car crash.  His body was covered in Stephanie’s juices and felt like his body was broken.  He tried to lift his arm but it barely moved.  He was too exhausted to budge an inch that is if he could break out of her grasp.  He was lifted up to Stephanie’s face.

“Oooo that felt good.  Was it as good for you as it was for me?”  Stephanie let out a laugh at her joke.  Never in her life has she felt this good.  Just thinking about it made her want to go again.  She was about to move him back down when her stomach let out a growl of hunger.  She then got a better idea.

Tom didn’t know what that noise was but it couldn’t be a good thing.  He looked at Stephanie for an explanation when all he got was a grin.

“Man … sex always makes me hunger, and I was hunger before this.  Well it looks like I need a snack.”  Stephanie quickly pulled her lower clothes up and looked at Claire who was grinning back at her. 

Tom was hauled up to Stephanie’s face and then above it.  She tilted her head back and opened her maw as wide as she could.  Tom wiggled as much as he could be again it didn’t help.  He felt her hot humid breath wash up over his lower body and up to his head.  It smelt terrible due to all the bacteria in her mouth that hasn’t been washed out in a while.  She slowly lowered the tiny person to her mouth and rolled out her tongue.  Her tongue slowly rose up and licked Tom’s legs, “MMMM you taste good, nice and … juicy.”

With that being said she dropped Tom in her mouth and let him hit her tongue.  Stephanie’s natural reflexes kicked in and she closed her mouth to prevent the escape of her meal.  She tilted her head back down and started to play with her food.

Tom though Stephanie’s vagina was hot and humid; boy was he wrong.  Inside Stephanie’s mouth it felt like a rain forest, a dark, dripping, smelly, rain forest.  Tom tried to stand but the ground he was on kept moving.  He was standing on Stephanie’s tongue and she just loved the feeling of a helpless man trapped in her mouth.  She flicked her tongue to the left, flinging Tom into her left cheek.  She then pressed down on his back so his face was smashed into her cheek.  On the outside of her mouth Claire saw an indentation of a small person sticking out of her cheek.  She quickly covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud.

Stephanie stared to suck on Tom like a jaw breaker.  She never tasted herself or any other woman before but there was a particular flavor attached to Tom and she loved it.  Sucking harder she quickly drained all the saliva in her mouth and the special flavor away from Tom.  She then used her tongue to pull Tom out of her cheek and into the center of her mouth.

Tom couldn’t move; his back was against Stephanie’s teeth and had his front body shoved into her fleshy cheek.  He was too scared to move anyway, afraid that any moment her mouth would open enough to trap him under her molars and crush him to death.  Then he felt it; as if someone turned on a vacuum, the saliva around him stared to be drained.   He felt himself being sucked on by Stephanie, with the wall of her cheek closing in on him because of the lack of space from her sucking.  After about thirty seconds, Tom nearly blacked out from the pain, the sucking stopped.  He felt Stephanie fish him out of her cheek with her tongue and into the middle of her mouth.

Stephanie was done playing with her meal and was starving.  She slowly tilted her head back and swallowed Tom.  She could feel him slide down her throat and eventual feel him plop into her stomach.

Tom felt his world start to incline.  He looked back (to the best of his abilities in the dark).  He didn’t want to head in that direction but had no choice due to gravity and fell backwards.  He felt soft wet walls squeeze him down.  He was pressed down ward and down and down, until it open up into a cavern with liquid at the bottom.  The liquid wasn’t deep enough to submerge him, just up to his knees, so he ran to a wall and started to beat against it shouting to let him out.

“Hey Claire, come here.”  Stephanie pulled her shirt up and pulled Claire’s head to her belly.  Claire had her ear pressed to Stephanie’s stomach, “Can you hear him?”

A few seconds pass, “No I can’t hear any-” she heard a small sound and felt a light beat.  “O MY GOD,” she shouted and jumped back in surprise.  She leaned back in and listened to the helpless muffles of Stephanie’s victim.

Tom didn’t like where he was, it was hotter than Stephanie’s mouth and a lot more humid.  It was sticky and it was starting to get hard to breath.  Also his skin itched.  He pounded on the walls again when he felt the cavern vibrate.  All of a sudden it started to shrink and liquid poured in out of nowhere.  Screaming he beat furiously on the wall trying to get out.  His skin started to itch even more and he started to cough more frequently.  His movements slowed down and he started to weaken.  Leaning against the wall he started to black out.

Stephanie giggled at the tickling in her belly.  All of a sudden her belly gurgle and then she burped, “Ops sorry.  That one got out.”  Claire continued to listen to the frantic sounds of Tom.  After a couple of minutes they started to slow down and then stop…

“I think he’s dead.”  Claire stated as she stared at the belly, she started to rub it.

“MMMM that feels good.”  Stephanie didn’t care that she just ate a person; she loved the feeling of her belly having food in it and being rubbed.

After a while Claire stopped and then looked at the two frighten men huddled as far away from her with wide eyes. 

“So now it’s my turn.”