- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Enjoy! First story and will try to update weekly. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. All characters and the setting is made up.

Author's Chapter Notes:
First story! PLEASE READ!!!!
Notes: Main character is Parker Stone. He is a 7th grader at Hill country middle school. His sister (not real but best friend) Marrisa her friends Hanna,sabrina,Jenna,Carly, and Emily.
Hi my name is Parker Stone. I am one of the sporty type of guys. I'm popular have a lot of friends and a girl friend. Sabrina. She has been my next door neighbor for 8 years. By the way I'm 13. Sabrina is one grade ahead of me but we are the same age. She has always been in to theater and she wanted me to work backstage during the school spring musical. I agreed. My first mistake.

I went to school early that day to get readdy for the play. I was a back stage manger for the play. I had to work with the lights and sound and to the props for the play. I started placing the props. As soon as I finished I went to go wish Marrisa and Sabrina good luck. After that i was done so i went to the cast room. I was thirsty and looked for a drink and found this soda. I was thirsty so I didn't read the label. Mistake # 2. As soon as I took a sip I passed out.

When i woke up I looked around. Every thing was huge. I couldn't believe my eyes. I did some quick mental math and it turns out I am only about 3 inches tall.

I was terrified of how small I was. This was insane!I was like a ant. So tiny and worthless. I found the soda can which was huge. Behind the can was a little spice pack. It read WARNING DO NOT EAT IF YOU ARE HUMAN! EFFECTS ARE SIZE CHANG! Well I learned one thing. That this was no accident.

Someone laid this trap for me or for someone else. I looked around to see were I was. I was on the table next to the cast bags. I looked around and I saw the names. One was Sabrina and the other was Marrisa. Sabrina is my GF and neighbor. I have had a crush on her starting in the 3rd grade. She was a grade ahead of me but we still hang out after school. I waited till the 6th grade to ask her out. Turns out she had the same feelings for me. I am lucky to have a girl like her. She is 5 foot 7. She as white skin and brown hair. She has pink finger and toe nail polish.

While Marrisa is my best friend and sister. I trust her and Sabrina with my life. Marrisa is 5 foot 9 and has blonde hair. She has tan skin and has blue feathers in her hair. She has blue finger nail polish. The way Marrisa and me meet was a total accident. Marrisa has lived down the street from me for 5 years. She has been one grade ahead of me. My parents were going to a late night party and I was only in 5th grade. It was last minute and they paid Marrisa to watch me. I was shocked with beauty when I first saw her. I wanted to ask her to go out. But she wanted to stay as friends. So we became brother and sister. I would give my life for her and she would do the same. I was debating on how I should get help when the female cast walked in. I hid by the bags. " So you girls coming for my spring break sleep over party?" asked Marrisa. Hanna,Carly,Sabrina,Jenna,and Emily all said yes.
I had to pick a bag and hope for the best.

VOTE IN COMMENTS
Marrisas bag
Sabrina's bag
Marrisa and Sabrina's bag both have a different ending
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for it being sort of short. Vote in the comments for what bag Parker should go in! If you have any ideas let me know.