- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An uneasy feeling leads me to track down Jessica's dream journal that had previously let Cassie know it would be safe to bring her in on the secret. I find the journal and learn just how dark Jessica's dark side is.

I carefully and slowly made my way out of the bathroom by sliding under the door. Looking around quickly I made sure no one was around and started making my way down the hall. As I passed Cassie’s door I could hear her talking to Jessica.


“But what if your aunt or cousin find him?” Jessica was saying


“Don’t worry, I already told you Anne isn’t going to bother getting a close enough look at him, she’ll just crush him and move on. Allison is pretty much the same, except she enjoys stepping on bugs, so really it’s win-win.” Cassie told her


I made a mental note to avoid Allison as much as possible.


“So wait, can we use them as unaware participants?” asked Jessica


“That’s the plan.” Cassie said with a laugh


I  shuddered unable to believe how full blow homicidal these two girls had become, I mean sure, Cassie and apparently Amber were already psychos but Jessica ha always seemed so sweet. Then I remembered Cassie’s remark about seeing Jessica’s dream journal. I looked down the hall towards what was now her room.


“I gotta check that journal and see what the hell I’m dealing with here.” I told myself, and began walking back the way I came.


I had made it about halfway down the hall when I heard some one walking towards me, turning I felt my jaw drop. I hadn’t seen Allison in nearly five years, so I was unprepared for what she looked like now.

Allison truly looked like a goddess. She was about as tall as Amber, with long well-toned legs. Her skin was perfectly smooth and beautifully tanned, her shiny brown hair was down hanging almost to the small of her back. Her feet looked bigger than any of the other women’s, of course at my current size that was a tough call to make, even though she was only wearing a pair of white ankle socks. Her small white shorts hugged her perfectly shaped hips, and her small yellow t-shirt seemed to be on the verge of splitting from the strain of containing her massive, perky breasts. Her lips were ruby red, the perfect size and shape for her face, the widow’s peak of her hair giving her face the look of a heart.

“Holy crap!” I said suddenly aware that I was practically drooling.


She stopped at Cassie’s door giving me a look at her amazing profile, and her wonderfully rounded ass.

“Ok , maybe I do want her to find me.” I murmured as she started knocking


“hey cuz you’re not avoiding me are you?” she said with a voice that was smooth as silk.


“Oh man even her voice is sexy!” I said feeling an insane urge to run up to her and surrender


She entered Cassie’s room and I shook myself off, and resumed my walk towards my goal.
I slid under my old door and looked around. At some point she and Cassie had found the time to get most of her things. I walked towards the bed and saw a spiral notebook laying just under the bed close to the head of the bed. I made my way to it and climbed on to the cover, ‘Jessica’s Dream Journal PRIVATE!’ was written on it in black ink, the angry looking text offset by the drawings of unicorns and flowers.


“Pretty cutesy given the apparent content.” I said as I hopped of the side and began trying to open it.


After several minutes I finally managed to get the thing open, and after several trips back and forth hopping up on the pages to read them and back down to turn them, I found what I was pretty sure was the right entry.
I started reading…


‘OK this was a weird one, I was at my house and I was trying to find my brother. My mom came home and she asked me where he was, so I said I didn’t know. My mom got mad and said that he was supposed to be grounded and that when he came home he was going to be in a TON of trouble. So I go in the kitchen and I notice these strange little black marks on the floor. I called my mom over and she looks at them and said they almost looked like footprints. Then we looked closer and there were this little bitty footprints leading away from them. My mom was all “Ok that’s weird!” and I was like “Yeah wonder what happened?” but mom was just like ‘whatever’ and got the broom and told me to sweep them up.


So I start sweeping and when I sweep under the counter this little man comes rolling out! At first I was a little scared, but when I looked closer I saw it was my brothers friend Paul! So I lean down and I‘m like “Paul? Just what the hell are you doing here?” and he looks up at me and says “we all came over after school, then Christina shows up all pissed and says that she was going to make us all feel as small as we made her feel, then she points at us and her finger flashes and when I woke up I couldn’t find anyone, then you and your mom showed up and I hid!” I stood up and I’m looking down at him trying to decide what to do when my mom comes in and sees him, but she’s not wearing her glasses and she’s all “Oh yuck a bug!” and before I can say anything she just stomps the shit out of him!


Any way I watch her stomp him and I realize, I don’t care, I just don’t care, then I realize that my brother and his friends are probably still in the house. So I start looking around and I find Gary hiding under the couch, well my mom gets the vacuum and he gets scared and tries to run, but mom sees him, because she has her glasses on now, but she still thinks he’s a bug and she’s like “Jessica there’s a bug running by your feet get him!” And at first I hesitate because it’s a little man, and I kind of want to help him, but then mom is all “There by your feet quick before he gets away!” all pissed off, and I’m like ‘fuck it’ and I step on him!


And as I feel him crunching under my foot I get this feeling of power and this rush, and I realize it’s turning me on! So I decide to try and find the rest of the guys because, I’ve always hated my brother, and his friends are all jerks anyway, and I realize I finally have a chance to get rid of him!


So I’m looking around and I see one right by my mom, so I’m like “jeez there’s another one!” and my mom looks over and sees him, and she just say’s “Where are they coming from?” and he tries to run but she just calmly walks over and steps on him, but this time she does it like slowly, and now I’m like “wow, that was kind of hot too!” so I try to think about how many footprints were in the kitchen and I know there were at least eight, and I remember my brother has seven friends!

So I start looking through the house, and I see one on the couch. So I pretend I don’t see him and I sat on him, which felt weird at first, because he’s all wiggling. Anyway I just try to ignore it and smoke a cigarette and the wiggling just kind of slows down and stops. The I stand up and see he’s dead, and I’m like wow! I just smothered a guy with my ass! Then I toss him in the trash, and decide to get back to looking, well my mom sits down in her recliner and starts watching TV, and as she lights her cigarette I see this really tiny guy in her ashtray, and I sit back down and decide to watch what happens.


So mom keeps smoking and knocking her ashes at him not even noticing he‘s there and I‘m like ‘Oh wow he must be terrified, ha, ha, ha!” , then she starts to put it out and she see’s him and she just smiles and says “hold still little fella.” and puts her cigarette out on him, and she laughs about it! And I’m thinking “wow mom is kind of a freak!” then she gets up and gets this bowl of chips and dip, she puts them on her little side table and for some reason she had to go to the garage, and I see Jake hiding by the TV, so I quickly walk over and grab him, and see that Chris is hiding there too, so I pick him up and drop him in this glass bowl that’s on top of the TV, then I make him watch as I drop Jake in mom’s dip bowl.


So mom comes back and sits down and starts eating the chips and dip, and it’s driving me crazy because I can see him desperately trying to get away, and I look over and see Chris like, screaming at banging his fists on the glass bowl. And I realize I’m like really getting turned on by all of this, then mom scoops up Jake and pops him in her mouth, and as she’s chewing I look over and see Chris just crying his eyes out. So I take Chris out of the bowl when my mom goes to refill her drink and he’s all “Do it bitch, just do it.”

Then my mom comes back and when she opens her mouth I see Jake is like still there! But then my mom starts smoking again, and I’m like wow, that looks like fun because I can see Jake trying to hold on and he’s coughing and crying. But then mom like feels him and she takes this huge swig on her drink and kind of swishes it around in her mouth, and when she swallows Jake is gone! So I sit down and pop Chris in my mouth and start smoking, and his tiny cries for mercy just keep getting me hotter, but he gets too far back in my throat and I swallowed him. And I feel him thrashing in my stomach and it gets slower, slower and then he just stops, and I kind of whisper “now you’re a part of me, hopefully a good part huh?”

And I’m sitting there thinking everyone’s gone but then I see Daniel, and my mom gets up and says “you wanna go for a jog?” and I just grin and say, “yeah, sure!” And so while she goes to get her coat and sunglasses I quickly grab Daniel and he’s “all please don’t kill me!” and I’m like “Oh alright I won’t kill you.” and he’s like “thank you!” but then I’m like “I’m gonna let mom do it and I grab her jogging shoes and drop him in. Then mom comes back and I hand her shoes, and she slides them on and is like “Let’s go!”

So we’re jogging she’s like “I swear it feels like there’s something in my shoe,” And I’m thinking “crap if she finds him…” but then she’s like “It feels really good too, kind of wish I had one for the other shoe!” And I just know he heard her and is like “NO mommy!” and I’m just trying so hard not to laugh. So we go to the gas station and mom buys drinks and cigarettes for both of us, and we go outside to smoke and she’s like leaning on the wall but standing on one foot, and it’s the foot Daniel is under and she’s just smiling and smoking talking to me about whatever.


So anyway she finishes her cigarette and stomps on it with the foot Daniel’s under, and she frowns and say “Aw whatever was in my shoe just popped!” and I’m like “so long bro!” but then we get home and when mom goes into her room I check her shoe and he’s like all bloody, but still alive, but like barely. And I smile at him and say, “well you’ve been under moms feet, now its my turn!” so I drop him in my shoes and put them on, but then I woke up.

So I just lie there in my bed and I’m like wow, that was a weird dream. But the more I thought about it the more I realized that, I really wish I could do that! I mean, there’s not one thing about that dream I would change! I really hope this is a recurring dream, only next time I wanna try some different things!


I stood on the page reading the last part of the entry and felt a chill, this chick was WAY crazy!

I turned a few more pages wondering if she got her wish for a repeat dream, four pages later I found this.


Oh wow! Had another giantess dream finally! This time Daniel only had two friends over, but I had found this spell book that let me shrink them. So I use the spell book and made them forget everything about the whole day! So they’re all small and scared and I’m just hiding and watching to see what happens, and mom comes home and one of them like tries to get her attention, but she just makes an “Oh yuck!” face and squishes him, and Daniel and his other friend are all “Holy shit! Holy shit! She crushed him! She crushed him like a damn bug!” so then I decide to walk out and they see me but I pretend to think they’re bugs too and crush his other friend! The look on Daniels tiny face was sooo funny! So he tries to run and I’m all “Mom a bug!” and she just crushes him without a second thought!

So I’m sitting there thinking how funny it all was and find another spell that brings them back! And I’m like oh yes! Because I can just keep torturing them! Anyway I’m like doing all this stuff to them eating them, putting them in shoes, or like the ashtray and stuff. But then I start to get bored, and I find this spell that says it can turn anything into whatever you want!  But the downside is it only works once. So I’m like really thinking hard about what I want to turn them into, I mean there are so many just cruel things I could turn them into. So I’m like really thinking about it and I hear mom banging around in the bathroom. And I look at the three guys, because I have them in this little box thingy, and I’m thinking hmmmm.

So I go “Mom what are you doing?” and she comes out of the bathroom looking all mad and she says “we’re out of tampons!” and she goes out in the living room and I’m like “oh that would be evil!” so I pick up Chris and the other two are like “what is this crazy bitch going to do now?” And I say the spell and poof! Chris just turns into a tampon! And I’m like “Yes!” so I show him to his friends and say “Say bye to Chris boys!” and they’re just like “No don’t do this, Jessica that is fucked up!” and I just grin and walk to the door, and I’m like Hey mom I had one left over in my purse!” 

So mom comes stomping down the hall still mad and says and she’s “One what?” and I show her Chris and I’m like “Tampon!” and she just grabs him and says “Thank you honey! Really!” and disappears into the bathroom. And I’m just smiling at them and they’re both just shocked I would do that. Then mom comes out of the bathroom all “Much better! Thank you honey!” and the guys are just too shocked to talk. Then I’m sitting there trying to think of other fun things to turn them into, and then Gary’s like “Man that is fucked up what you did to Chris he didn’t deserve that!” and I smile and say “You do realize she might need another tampon right?” and he gets real quiet.

Then I started putting on my shoes, because I was going to go to the gas station, and I realized that my gel insoles were all messed up, and I grinned at Gary and said “I think I just thought of a better use for you!” and poof! I turned him into an insole! So Daniel is like, watching me tie my shoe with his friend inside and he’s like “Jessica please, I’m sorry about everything please, just let me go!” but I just smiled and said “Sorry bro, no can do!”

And I’m looking at him, like “what would be the meanest thing to turn him into? And I pick up a pack of cigarettes but it’s empty, and I’m thinking “Crap! Better ask mom to buy some cigs before she leaves for the drug store but then Daniel just starts screaming “NO! Please anything but that!” and I just stare at him all WTF? And then it hits me, but I’m like no, I couldn’t smoke him, that would just be too weird. But then mom says “I’m outta cigarettes too, so I’m going to the drug store and I’m like “I’ll go with you!” and I reach for Daniel because I’m thinking it would be funny to put him in the shoe his friend lives in now, but he’s like “YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU BITCH! GO AHEAD DO IT I HOPE YOU FUCKING CHOKE ON ME!” and I’m like “you know what I was going to let you live, maybe even let you go because seriously, turning you into a cigarette just seemed way to fucked up! Besides honestly, I don’t think I could knowingly do that to you, I mean I hate you but you know what I just realized? Mom smokes too! And guess what asshole she’s out of cigarettes too!” Daniel’s eyes opened wide in fear “Jessica I-” “TOO LATE ASSHOLE!” And then I just turned him into a cigarette, but then I’m like “No, I can’t it’s to cruel.” and I start to feel bad because I can’t undo it and’ I’m standing there holding him and trying to decide what I can do, and I’m like “Daniel, I’m sorry. I can’t turn you back but, I promise I won’t let anything happen to you.” And I set him on top of my dresser in my jewelry box, and I’m like “When I get back I’ll see if there’s a way to break my curse, it says there isn’t but maybe there’s like a loop-hole or something, like maybe another spell that can turn you into something a little safer.” Then I went to the bathroom.

Well while I’m in there I hear mom say something about borrowing some earring and I just say “They’re in my jewelry box!” not really thinking about it. Anyway I hear mom say she’ll be in the car and I’m like “OK”. So I finish in the bathroom and I’m about to go in my room but I hear mom start the car and I’m like “Ok mom I’m coming!” And I walk out in the garage and I look through the windshield and see her holding a cigarette and I’m like “weird I though she said she was out.” Then I see she’s wearing my earrings and I realize, “Oh shit! She must have found Daniel and bummed him!” So I’m all like stunned and she puts him in her lips, then looks at me and is all “Come on!” and I get in the car and she says “I found this cigarette in your jewelry box, I hope you don’t mind but I really need this right now! If you want we can share it.” I just sat there watching him wagging in her lips, and my heart was pounding. Then she presses the lighter in on the dashboard and I’m thinking “What do I do? Do I tell her? Would she believe me?”

Then the lighter popped out and I just watched as she pulled it out and pressed to the cigarette and as she’s puffing on it, some of the smoke comes towards me and I’m thinking “Holy shit! I can’t believe this is happening!” And she like takes this long drag on him and blows the smoke out the window as she starts backing out, and she start’s talking to me with him wagging in her lips like “At least I can smoke without having to listen to Daniel’s whining.” then she takes a drag and laughs exhaling smoke over him while she talks “I mean come on, you smoke, your sister smokes, I smoke!” She took another drag knocking the ash out the window she turns and offers him to me, and I just shake my head and she shrugs and puts him back between her lips and says “I mean he’s the only one who doesn’t smoke, hell even his girlfriend smokes.” she ashed more of him out the window and shook her head.

She offered him to me again but I waved her off “Jess come on at least take one drag, don’t make me feel like I just screwed you out of a cigarette here!” She held him closer to me, and I trembled as I took him, could I do this? I put him up to my lips and took what I hoped was a long enough drag to satisfy mom. I handed him back and she smiled and took another drag herself the cigarette was almost smoked to the filter now and I wondered if he was still aware.


So we get to the Drugstore and when she gets out she takes this really long drag then drops him and steps on him, and as I look down watching her grinding him into the ground, I suddenly remember why I hate him, I realize as absolutely messed up as it was just letting mom smoke him he beat me into a three day coma once, I mean he almost killed me! Suddenly I realized I was ok with it, so I bend down and pick up the mangled butt, and kind of smirked at him “I just remembered why I hate you…” I told him “I just wish I could let her smoke you again!”


I woke up from that dream in a daze, I had repressed those memories, my own big brother, who was supposed to protect me, beat  me. But now I have a real shot at revenge, I’m going to ask Cassie if she’d be interested in a trade!

“I really wish I hadn’t read that.” I said stepping off the page, “Seriously, holy shit!”

I sat down dazed by what I had just read. I felt a surge of rage against Daniel and a kind of sympathy for Jessica although i still considered her immensly dangerous. I decided then that if I got the chance I’d make Daniel pay, dearly.

 

Several minutes later I managed to close the dream diary. Just in time too, because Jessica was coming into the room…

Chapter End Notes:

OK I'll admit this chapter kind of got away from me. Hopefully though it will add something as to which giantess i should fear most. If it's too heavy handed let me know in the comments and I may try to tame it down a bit. Anyway..

Next Chapter: I try to escape the apparently super sadistic Jessica, and endure a wild ride in a shoe. Who's shoe you ask? Read the next chapter to find out!