- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 Warning: This story contains material not suitable for persons under the age of 18.

Edit: adding the descritions for easy reference.

 

Cassie Waters - 16 your step sister. 5’ 8”, 155lbs, shoulder length brown hair, grey eyes. 34C, wears size 6 shoes.

Amber Waters- 33 your stepmother, 6’ 2” 175lbs chin length blonde hair, blue eyes. 36D, wears size 7 shoes

Jessica Davis- 17 Cassie’s BFF, 5’ 9” 150lbs, black hair, brown eyes. 36C wears size 61/2 shoes

Lisa Callahan - 19, Zack’s Girlfriend. 5’ 10“, 167lbs,  long blonde hair, blue eyes. 36DD, Wears size 7 shoes.

Karen Parker - 16, Zack’s sister, 5’ 6”, 145lbs, long red hair, green eyes. 34D, wears size 6 shoes.

Allison Montgomery - 19, Cassie’s cousin, 5’ 11”, 160lbs, long brown hair, grey eyes. 36DD, wears size 8 shoes.

Anne Montgomery - 37, Cassie’s aunt, 5’ 7½”, 145lbs, long black hair, amber eyes, 34C, wears size 6½ shoes.

Kate Montgomery - 17, Cassie’s cousin (not seen in story), 5’ 5”, 130lbs, Short blonde hair ‘pixie cut’, green eyes, 34DD, wears size 7 shoes

Melissa Davis - 42, Jessica’s mom, 5’ 10½”, 165lbs, short black hair, Blue eyes, 36DD, wears size 9 shoes.

Emily Swanson - 35, Chris’s Stepmother, 5’ 6” 125lbs, Short black hair, Black eyes, 36DD, Wears size 6 shoes.

Amy Akiyama - 30, Emily’s sister (unnamed in story), 5’ 7” 130lbs long black hair, hazel eyes, 34C, wears size 6½  shoes

Author's Chapter Notes:

The story begins.

Edit: This is still a work in progress, I've changed the spacing a little in an effort to make it easier to read. I've rewritten the first chapter a bit I'm trying to be a little more descriptive.

 

Characters

You- 18, you are about to start college
James- 18, your best friend since grade school. 5’ 6” 185lbs with very short blonde hair, blue eyes.
Kevin- 19, James’ cousin. 6’ 0” 225lbs, black hair slicked back, green eyes.

The women-

Cassie- 16 your step sister. 5’ 8”, 155lbs, shoulder length brown hair, grey eyes. 34C, wears size 6 shoes.
Amber- 33 your stepmother, 6’ 2” 175lbs chin length blonde hair, blue eyes. 36D, wears size 7 shoes
Jessica- 17 Cassie’s BFF, 5’ 9” 150lbs, black hair, brown eyes. 36C wears size 61/2 shoes

 

“Ok that’s the last of it!” I said throwing a large duffel bag in the trunk of Kevin’s car and shutting the trunk.


“Let’s grab something to drink then get out of here, I’d rather not be here when Amber or Cassie get here OK?” I said turning back towards James and Kevin.


We walked into the kitchen and I got down three glasses, “So your still planning on leaving without telling them?” Kevin asked leaning against the kitchens center island.


I opened the refrigerator and groaned, the only thing to drink was a little bit of fruit punch. Taking the pitcher out I began pouring the glasses.


“Look I know it’s a little rude but, you guys don’t know what it’s like to live with these two, I mean they either treat me like crap or ignore me completely. That’s no way to live man, and I have no love for either of them.” I said.


I put the empty pitcher in the sink and grabbed a cookie off of a plate sitting on the counter, then held the plate out to James and Kevin but they both waved them off.


“Still I wish we could stick around and see Cassie, she may be a bitch but damn she’s hot!” James said as he put his empty glass in the sink.


I rolled my eyes, James had had a crush on Cassie as long as I could remember. I did have to grudgingly admit that he was right about her being hot though. She had a soft oval face, with a small chin, her mouth was small as well but her lips were full, as a result she had a natural pout that I had to admit was very attractive. Her small nose had the slightest upturn at the tip, and her gray eyes seemed to be able to peer into the darkest recesses of your soul. All this was attached to  a well toned athletic body with perfect curves. I shook my head clearing the image of my stepsister from my head. Swallowing the last of the cookie and chasing it with the last of my fruit punch I dropped my glass in the sink.


I made one last sweep of the house, checking all the locks. Looking around one last time I was surprised to feel a wave of regret at having to leave, this had been my home for as long as I could remember although it had been far from a happy one. I couldn’t help but wonder if my father had actually disappeared or had run away from my tyrannical stepmother, at least he had left me enough money to go to college before he vanished. With a shake of my head I turned towards the door to the garage.


“Ok guys let’s get outta here!” I said as I started into the kitchen.


The next thing I remember I was lying on my back, my head was pounding and my ears were ringing like crazy. “Mmmb mmm mm mmhmm?” I heard a muffled voice saying.


I slowly opened my eyes but everything was to blurry to make out. “Come on man, are you alright?” I heard the voice repeating itself.


“what the hell happened?” I asked sitting up unsteadily.


“I don’t know, I’m not even sure where we are!” I heard James reply from my left.


“Everything’s all jacked up, wherever we are.” I heard Kevin mutter from my right.


I blinked my eyes wearily as they finally cleared, what I saw raised far more questions than it answered.
Bizarre structures towered over an equally strange landscape, James and Kevin helped me to my feet as we turned around taking in the strange sight. As my eyes finally focused completely I began to recognize what I was seeing.


“it can’t be…” I said, my voice barely a whisper.


“Yeah man, James doesn’t believe me, but I’m pretty damn sure we’ve been shrunk!” Kevin said in an astonishingly calm voice given what he was saying.


“Because it’s impossible!” James snapped.


“No man, I think he’s right, look it’s all furniture, there’s the couch and coffee table” I said pointing towards what I now realized was the living room.


James shook his head in disbelief, “But how man? How the hell is this possible?” he moaned.


“I don’t know but obviously it is possible, the question is what the hell are we going to do?” Kevin replied looking up at the kitchen cabinets towering over us.


Suddenly our ears were assaulted by a deep rhythmic rumbling, it took me only a moment to recognize the sound. It was the rumble of Cassie’s jeep as she pulled into the garage.


“Oh shit guys, it’s Cassie! Quick we gotta hide so she doesn’t accidentally step on us!” I shouted as I ran for the edge of the cabinets under the center island.


As we hide in the shadows James mumbled “assuming of course she wouldn’t deliberately step on us.”


The thought set a chill down my spine, he had a point, at this size we could easily be mistaken for bugs, and Cassie loved stepping on bugs.


The rumbling stopped and I heard the thud of two car doors shut, which usually meant Jessica was with her.


Jessica, my thoughts immediately turned to my stepsisters lifelong friend, Jessica had chin length black hair, and beautiful brown eyes, she had a small pointed chin, full lips, and a slender nose, her hair had a widows peak and the ends curved in at her chin giving her face the shape of a heart. Like Cassie she had a well toned body, and an amazing figure, there was no denying she was anything less than gorgeous.


I was jerked from my thoughts by the sound of the garage door opening.


A titanic sneaker thudded into view sending a tremor through the floor beneath us as Cassie took her first step into the house. I stared in awe at the sheer size of it, the sole alone stood taller than I did, I stared up the gray and pink behemoth. Stretching out from the top of her shoe her sky scarper like leg towered over us, wrapped tightly in her faded blue jean, I continued gazing up at the towering goddess before us to her dark blue skin tight t-shirt. My eyes widened upon seeing her breasts, now mountainous in size they seemed ready to burst from her shirt at any moment, I could barely see the lettering on her shirt though I couldn’t read any of it.


She continued to walk through the kitchen and I retuned my gaze to her massive feet. Not far from us a crumb from the cookie I had eaten earlier lay in her path, it was easily as big as any of us. I watched transfixed as she stepped on it without ever noticing it, easily reducing it to dust without so much as a downward glance. I shuddered at the realization that that could easily have been any of us.


Shuddering I turned back to the still open garage as Jessica entered. An enormous wedge high heel came into view, I slowly moved my eyes up this new giantess to her bare feet perched atop the towering structure of her shoes, her bare feet crisscrossed by the straps, I could just make out the toenails, painted black as always. My eyes continued up her silky smooth legs, far above I could see her black panties, partially hidden in the shadow of her black and red miniskirt. Her small black shirt left her belly button exposed and I could see the gleam of her bellybutton ring shining like a star. I gulped as I stared at her massive breasts, a part of me longing to scale them, finally my eyes met her face, her dark red lips standing out against her pale porcelain like skin.


“Oh wow, she looks like a goddess!” James murmured beside me, stealing the words right from my mouth.


We all watched in awe as the gorgeous teen giantess walked past momentarily forgetting the horror of our situation. She continued on into the living room and sat down on the couch, “whoa” I finally managed to gasp as I turned back to my friends.


“ok well there are some advantages to this height holy shit that was hot!” Kevin says still staring at Jessica


James and I exchange an amused glance, Kevin always did have a thing for Cassie, and even more so for Jessica. I tried to think, somehow we were going to have to get their attention in a way that didn’t result in getting squished. I could still hear Cassie thumping around on the other side of the center island, perhaps if we could climb it we could get close enough for her to see we weren’t bugs. I tried looking around for an effective way to scale the towering structure but kept coming up blank.


Glancing back to the living room I saw Jessica lighting a cigarette, at our size the cigarette would probably stand as tall as a tree and probably be just as thick, I heard Cassie open the refrigerator and scoff.


“looks like they drank all the juice.” she said she said to herself smirking, “But it looks like they skipped the cookies.” She sighed with a frown, dumping the cookies in the cookie jar and setting it next to the coffee pot.


“Looks like my stepbrother and his friends polished off the drinks before they split.” She said aloud to Jessica


Jessica took a drag from the cigarette and stood, “Alright, well what time is your mom getting home?” She asked as she began walking back towards the kitchen.


“Well, she’s going to the store first so maybe another hour.” Cassie replied as she got two glasses down and filled them with ice water.


“Ok guys, we gotta find a way to get their attention, the longer we wait the more likely we are to get hurt.” I began, eyes fixed on Cassie.


I watched as Jessica handed Cassie the mammoth cigarette and picked up a glass of water, as Cassie took a long drag I realized I could just make out the hiss of the burning tobacco. As she sent out a billowing cloud of secondhand smoke, I found myself wondering what it would be like if she blew her smoke in my face at my current size, as she so often did at my normal size. I shuddered at the realization it would probably kill me.


“Dammit get back here you idiot, your gonna get killed!” I heard James yell suddenly.


Turning back from the giantesses I saw Kevin running out from our hiding place, looking up at Jessica.


“Hey down here! Look down, you gotta help us we’re shrunk!” Kevin was screaming flailing his arms.


“He’s gonna get himself killed!” James shouted as he started to run after his cousin, but he froze in place when we heard the giantess teen’s voice.


“Oh yuck!” Jessica suddenly groaned, I suddenly realized that, though much louder than usual, her voice was not any deeper like they sometimes show in movies.


Kevin’s expression suddenly changed to horror as he realized just what a mistake he had made as Jessica glared down at him in disgust and raised one of her feet. Beside me James turned away as Kevin tried to run away. I watched in stunned silence as the teen giantess brought her foot over the small helpless man, covering him in shadow. Kevin looked up at the smooth surface of the sole of her shoe and began to scream. With a loud boom Jessica stomped her foot down, obliterating Kevin under the soles of her massive shoe. I watched as she twisted her foot grinding his remains into the floor. I dropped to my knees in shock, as beside me James pitched forward passing out as he was overwhelmed with horror and grief. She brought her other foot next to the one resting on Kevin’s remains, standing on him, giving him no more though than any other bug she had crushed before.


“Did you get him?” I heard Cassie ask, I could hear the grin in her voice.


“Yep, I felt him crunch!” Jessica laughed making accenting the word ‘crunch‘ by tapping her foot on Kevin’s mangled body..


“Filthy little thing” Jessica sneered as she took another drag from the now half finished cigarette.


Cassie laughed as she took the cigarette from Jessica, beside me James had regained consciousness, he was muttering incoherently to himself, the only word I could understand was ‘doomed’ repeated over and over.


I watched the giantesses as they finished smoking then headed back to the living room. I sat beside James staring at the red spot that was once Kevin, too shocked to think clearly. I’m not sure how long we sat there, but suddenly I realized I could hear rumbling again, I glance back towards the living room, and saw Jessica and Cassie, smoking again, and watching TV, for a moment I felt confused, but that quickly changed to dread as I realized what that sound meant. Amber, the ice queen herself, was home.


“Oh shit James, we gotta hide, now!” I said grabbing him in a desperate attempt to drag him further under the cabinets.
 

I wasn’t entirely certain Amber wouldn’t step on us even if she knew who we were and I had no intention of finding out just yet.


From deep in the shadows I watched as the latest giantess walked in. Seeing Amber’s, gloss black, closed-toe high heels at this size was truly terrifying, trembling I lifted my gaze up her well toned legs, sheathed in her black pantyhose, the rest of her legs were hidden in shadow beneath her knee length skirt, charcoal grey it was tight enough to make me wonder how she walked, far above she wore a matching jacket that strained to contain her large youthful breasts, finally my eyes reached her face.


Amber was beautiful, true, but unlike her daughter, her face had little warmth. She had tightly cropped blonde hair, icy blue eyes, and a thin nose set above a small mouth that made it look as though her lips were pursed, all this with her thin wire framed glasses made her look like a strict school teacher has was about to lose her temper with an unruly class.


I shuddered as she walked past, the loud and distinctive, clip-clop, made by her shoes was especially loud. She stopped in front of our hiding place and I could hear her setting down her purse and the grocery bag.


“So I take it he’s gone?” Amber said tapping her foot.


“We won’t have to worry about him anymore!” I could hear Cassie reply cheerfully.



I stared at the toe of her glossy high heel as it bounced in front of me as she tapped her foot, tiny little gusts of wind coming off of it. In the glossy surface I could just make out my distorted reflection, I stared at it as I fully began to appreciate my new size. She walked away and began putting away the groceries and I let out a shaky breath.


Suddenly  it occurred to me, BOTH women had parked in the garage, despite the fact Kevin’s car had been parked out there, and secondly Amber had apparently not seen it.


“James, I just got a real bad feeling, how did both women park in the garage if Kevin parked his car out there.” I said as a chill ran down my spine.


“what are you saying?” He asked sitting up for the first time in at least an hour.


“I just got a bad feeling that what’s happened to us wasn’t an accident.”  I said turning to look at him.


James’ eyes went wide as he stood up “You mean someone is doing all of this to us on purpose!” he cried.


I nodded at him “I think so, which means we really need to be caref-”


“Then were screwed!” James shouted cutting me off, “we’re gonna die and there’s nothing we can do about it!” he said sliding his hands over the top of his head.


I could still hear Amber walking around the kitchen and hoped like hell she wouldn’t hear him.


“we’re doomed!” James muttered shaking his head.


“James, we can’t give up, there’s still a chance…” I began, but he put up a hand silencing me.


“This is too much, I mean we get shrunk down, then I have to watch my cousin get stepped on like a damn bug, and now you’re telling me that this is probably all a part of someone’s plan?” James said his eyes beginning to tear up.


“I can’t do it man, I’m sorry, but I can’t.” He said and began walking out from under the cabinet.


“James, get back here!” I shouted at him.
 

I glanced around and saw that Cassie was headed straight for him as well, suddenly she stopped, she seemed to be staring straight at James. I turned back towards him as Amber’s footsteps grew louder as she circled the center island. I desperately hoped that Cassie hadn’t actually seen him, and that Amber wouldn’t either.


As it turned out I got half my wish, in the worst way possible. I watched in helpless horror as Amber got closer, and closer to him, then without ever so much as glancing down she stepped on him. The crunch was audible even over the clack of her shoes.


“what is it?” I heard her ask Cassie


Turning towards her I could see Cassie smirking, having clearly seen what happened, “Thought I saw a bug, but you got him!” she smiled.


“Oh, good.” Amber said as she turned to face the counter top.


“Damn, I left my lighter in the car.” She sighed and headed into the garage.


Turning back to the living room I saw Jessica head down the hall towards the bathroom.


“Ok come on out, I know you’re there, and that your two little friends are already stains on the bottoms of Jessica’s and my mom’s shoes. Just make it easy on yourself, come on out and I promise you I’ll finish you off quickly!” Cassie suddenly called out.


I was stunned, it was her! I couldn’t believe it had been Cassie, how the hell had she pulled it off?


“look it’s hopeless, sooner or later I or my mom will step on you, at least this way you can be assured it will be quick!” she said her voice oddly seductive.


I realized she was right, it was only a matter of time, the shock and horror of the day had taken it’s toll, with a heavy heart I walked out from my hiding spot and looked up at my giantess stepsister. She leaned down and looked at me carefully, and her eyes lit up with recognition and sadistic glee.


“Oh I hoped I’d get to be the one to do you in!” she said with a laugh.


She raised her foot up and moved it over me, covering me in shadow, I gulped as my vision was filled by the sole of her shoe. I could see the black marks from where she had stomped out her cigarettes, the bits of cookie from the crumb she had stepped were still stuck between the treads of her shoes. Tiny bits of sand and rock clung to the sole as well, and I quickly realized that soon I would be just another stain on the bottom of this teen goddess’s shoe.

Cassie brought her foot down slowly, first knocking me on my back, her foot continued it’s tortuously slow descent, gradually increasing the pressure. I groaned in pain as she put more of her weight on me, I found myself wondering just how she was able to be so precise in her efforts, as my bones began to creak and pop. I was vaguely aware of her giggling, then with a final sickening crunch, my bones shattered and I was reduced to a gooey mess, as I fell into blissful darkness.



Twisting her foot on my remains Cassie sighed “well that was fun, I sure wish you’d had a cookie though, oh well, maybe the next group will be a little more hungry!”


She looked at my remains and smiled then headed back to the living room….

Chapter End Notes:

Alright well there's the first chapter, constructive criticism is appreciated.

In our next chapter I begin to explore the house at my new size and try to figure out how and why this is hapening.