- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amber makes a discovery, and my situation grows more dangerous.

I ran back for the cover of the vent as Amber came in, as I got into position to jump down into the vent I turned and watched hoping she wouldn’t find Zack. She shut the door and put her cigarette out in the ashtray on her desk. She took of her jacket tossing it on the back of her desk chair then reached up and ran her fingers through her hair and stretched. She pulled off her glasses and set them down next to her keyboard and kicked her shoes towards her bed almost hitting the shoe Zack was in.


I stared at Zack wondering if he knew the danger he was in, then I turned back to Amber, I felt a thrill as she began unbuttoning her shirt. “oh man I really should leave” I said to myself, but didn’t budge.


As Amber removed her shirt I couldn’t help staring up at her perfect body, I knew she worked out a lot but I had no idea how well toned she was or how silk smooth her skin was. She adjusted the straps of her cream colored bra before slipping out of her nylons, then removing her skirt. I felt my pulse pounding as I stared up at the nearly nude goddess before me. She gathered her clothes and dropped them in her hamper then headed into her bathroom. Zack meanwhile was still in her high heel, I wondered if he was hoping she would put them on while he was inside.


When Amber returned she was completely naked, my eyes went wide as I took in the whole sight, no denying it she was hot as hell, but even so I knew that she was an ice queen underneath. She picked up a CD from her desk and headed back to the bathroom, and a moment later I heard music begin playing followed by her shower coming on. Before I could move Zack seemed to realize what he was hearing and bolted for the bathroom as well. I was tempted to follow but I knew that being caught there of all places would only lead to pain.


I waited in mounting fear wondering if she’d see him. Finally the bathroom went silent and Amber reappeared, at first I felt relief, she hadn’t appeared to have seen him, but then she walked to her door and locked it, and I realized one of her hands was clenched in a fist. She pulled a small box from her dresser and tossed it on the bed, then grabbed something from her desk drawer.


Sitting down on the bed she brought her clenched fist up to her face and opened it, “Crap she found him!” I thought.


“So you wanted to see me naked huh?” she said coldly


I couldn’t make out what Zack was saying but I could hear he was terrified


“Are you alone?” She asked


I felt my heart skip.


She pinched him eliciting a scream “I asked you a question! Are you alone or are there others?”


I heard him babble a response which caused her to pull a truly wicked grin “So little Jessica got in on the
fun? Well that’s good news, so there are no other survivors?” She asked smirking.


I couldn’t hear a response but Amber apparently did,


“Well so not only did he get shrunk but he had a cookie!” she chuckled.


“What the hell she’s in on it!?” I gasped


“Well that will make Cassie happy at any rate, as for you.” she picked something up from beside her on the bed.


I tried to see what it was but the angle was too steep.


“On your belly” she commanded before making a motion  into her palm, as her hand lowered I saw that it was a tube of glue.


Next she opened the box and pulled out a blue vibrator “You wanted to be inside me, so here’s your chance!” she said pressing the tip firmly in her hand.


When she held up the tip to look at her soon-to-be victim I could hear him babbling, though whether from fear or excitement I couldn’t tell. She upended a tube of lubricant over him and turned on the vibrator. She lay back on the bed and moments later I heard her moaning as she shoved her victim deep inside her. I wondered if he had eaten the right cookie, and if he would survive his wild ride. For several minutes the only sound was the hum of the vibrator and Amber’s enthusiastic moaning, finally she let loose a gasp and turned the vibrator off.


“Did you make it little guy?” she asked looking at the tip of the vibrator with a seductive smile “Was it as good for you as it was for me?”


She squinted at him and frowned “just barely survived huh?” she sighed “oh well, there are worse ways to go right?” she cooed.


She scraped him off and he fell into her waiting hand, “You know I always noticed how you stared at my feet, so as one least gift to you…” She dabbed glue on him again and stuck him to the arch of her foot, “This won’t kill you right away, so enjoy the feet of your goddess while you can!”


She stood up and walked to the bathroom door, she pulled on her robe and slid into her sandals. Then she walked to her door and walked out. When she returned she had her purse, setting it down on the dresser she pulled out a cigarette and lit it, “Oh that was fun!” she said exhaling smoke towards the ceiling.


She walked back into the bathroom to finish drying off, and I sat there to stunned by all I had just witnessed to move. She came back and got dressed, in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She slid off her sandals and picked up a pair socks. She lifted her foot and looked at her captive “You’re still moving? Good!” then she slid on her socks and her tennis shoes and I was alone in the room again.


“Poor bastard, she’s on her way to the gym.” I said realizing that, there was nothing I could do for him now.


Shaking I dropped into the vent and wearily made my way to my old room, I reached the vent just as Cassie and Jessica entered carrying her things, then I heard Amber enter as well.


“I found your little friend!” Amber said


“Oh come on mom, you get to use that stuff, besides we made sure he wouldn’t be missed.” Cassie said


Amber narrowed her eyes  “Anything else?”


Jessica blurted “OK so we killed his friends too but if you knew what they did…”


Amber laughed “Jessica I‘m a little surprised at you, I never would have figured you as being into this kind of thing.”


Jessica looked down and turned a little red


“It’s OK Jessica I’m just teasing you, besides from what I hear you finished you victim with style!”


Jessica looked up and smirked “It was fun!”


“Any one else you wanna tell me about?” Amber smiled gesturing slightly to the room


The girls looked at the floor “Ok so maybe I tested the first batch on the idiot and his friends, but they’re all dead, you even got one of ‘em.” Cassie said sheepishly


“Well that does make it better, but you’re wrong on one count, someone lived.” Amber smiled


“Really? I mean I know for sure that they didn’t eat any cookies, if they had they would have gotten up before I flattened…” Cassie broke into a grin “No!”


Amber grinned back “He helped my little friend here escape you two!” she shook her foot on ‘little friend’ then walked out of the room.


Jessica looked at Cassie “Who? Who survived?” She asked.


Cassie smiled cruelly at her “My stepbrother!”


Jessica laughed “oh we gotta find him!”


I hid deeper in the vent barely hearing the rest of their conversation, things had just gotten far more dangerous for me, now all three women would be on the look out for me eager to torture me in ways I didn’t want to think about…

Chapter End Notes:

I learn more about what's happening as I try to avoid detection.