- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I submit to being abused by the insane Amber.

Amber walked into her room and set me on her dresser. “so little one, are you ready to bow to my demands?” she asked smiling

I hesitantly nodded and she smiled “thank you for Chris by the way, would you like to hear how he died?”

I shook my head, something in the way she asked made my blood run cold.

She laughed “mmmmm, I stuffed him into a cigar, then I gave it to his stepmother and watched as she smoked it, she never even knew he was there! Does that disturb you?”

I squirmed “I’m sorry mistress but yes.”

Amber smiled  “That’s ok little slave, it was a deliciously cruel thing to do, I admit, but that is what made it so fun!”

I shivered “Are you wanting to do that to me?” I asked fearing the answer

She smiled “Of course, Anne loves cigars!”

I shook hard and looked up at her, she raised an eyebrow and I realized she expected a response “Yes mistress.” I felt a tear run down my cheek as I spoke

Amber smiled a cruel smile “Relax my little slave, I’ll only do that if you disobey me, but we are clear on the penalty?”

I nodded feeling relieved, still I was horrified for poor Chris, I felt horrible for my part in condemning him to such a cruel fate.

Amber smiled at me “well now that that ugliness is out of the way let’s begin shall we? I want you to lie down on your stomach.

I obeyed and felt her putting glue on my back then I felt hard plastic pressing against me,I cringed knowing what was going to happen next.

“I know you watched me do this to poor little Zack, but what you didn’t know was I was imagining it was you. Oh little slave I’ve wanted you inside me ever since he told me you were still alive! But I want you to beg me, beg me too use you for my pleasure!” She was moaning as she stood over me removing her clothes

I swallowed “Oh mistress please, please use me for your pleasure I beg you mistress please let me bring you joy!” I wanted to cry, I didn’t want this to happen, but I knew if I refused Anne would be getting a cigar and I’d be pleasing two women in a far worse way.

Amber grinned seductively at me “Oh little slave, don’t you know how hard you’ll be abused?”

I whimpered “Yes mistress, but, but I exist only to bring you pleasure, please use me! Please abuse me!”

Amber picked up the vibrator and turned it on, I could barely hear her as she said “Hold on little slave!”

Soon I was being thrust in and out of her as she moaned, slowly at first then rapidly, she repeated the several times hardly ever removing me from inside her, I was drowned in her juices twice, though I doubt she noticed. Finally she pulled me out sighing in pleasure. The next few hours were filled with the kind of stuff I was used to, as she kept me in her shoe underfoot as she ran some errands, once she kept me in her mouth as she smoked a cigarette, and finally she stomped on me a number of times.

When I was returned to Jessica she seemed happier “hello slave, Amber tells me you did well, I know she’s kind of a freak, so I’m just gonna let you rest a day or so.”

She placed me in a small box, a makeup sponge was in one corner with a small cloth sample on it, I had a bed again!

“Oh goddess thank you!” I said as I lay down.

You’re welcome slave, now rest up, we have school Monday And Mistress Cassie said she didn’t get to have you in her shoe as much as she had hoped, so you’ll be hers for the day, but Tuesday it will be just you and me for a while OK?”

I nodded and smiled at her, the I asked “Goddess what happened with Daniel?”

She smiled “Actually about a second after you left he began screaming and pleading us to forgive him, he even took a page from your book and started calling Cassie ‘Goddess’ then he willingly got in her shoe, so yeah we didn’t have to do anything, apparently he’s scared shitless of our psychotic little ‘enforcer’ though so be sure to glare at him now and again, now go to sleep ok?”

She set my box on a shelf over her bed and I fell into the first good sleep I’d had in days….

Chapter End Notes:

Only a couple of chapters to go, hope you've liked it so far!