- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I take my first steps into the house at my new size, and come to a unsettling realization.

I suddenly became aware of a strange churning sound, followed shortly by a severe tingling sensation all over my body, next came a hazy light. I began to wonder if this was what death was like, but as my vision slowly cleared I realized a terrible truth. Far above me I could see a vast cream colored surface, as my eyes finally focused I recognized what I was seeing, I was under my stepmothers high heel, above me I could see the faded logo for her particular brand of shoes, though I couldn’t remember the name.


I suddenly realized that I was alive and that I had somehow been returned to a more or less healed up body. I groaned as I tried to move, the pain of Cassie’s crushing me still present. Amber suddenly moved her foot and nearly crushed my legs, acting quickly I dragged myself back under the cabinet and wondered if James and Kevin had also manage to come back to life, but those hopes were quickly dashed as I saw James’ still mangled boy laying where he’d been killed by Amber.


I began to wonder how I had lived, what had I done differently than the others? Before I could reach a conclusion I heard Amber groan, “look at all these bugs we’ve stepped on!” I froze as she grabbed the broom and began sweeping up my friends remains.


I quickly ran along under the cover of the cabinet as the loud swish of the broom sounded behind me, I glanced over my shoulder to see her making a pile of dirt and mangled bodies. I knew I couldn’t just keep avoiding her she was too fast for me, with only one choice I bolted out of the kitchen, towards the living room.


I reached the coffee table and rolled underneath it, to my surprise no one seemed to have noticed me. I could see Jessica’s and Cassie’s socked feet on the ground before me, their toes occasionally wriggling exposing the dark stained sole of the otherwise white fabric. I shuddered again as I watched Amber sweeping the dirt pile into the dust pan dumping my friends bodies into the trash without a second thought. I sat in the shadow of the coffee table and once again replayed what happened, what was it I did they hadn’t? Then it hit me, I had eaten a cookie and they hadn’t, was that why? Had this been a part of Cassie’s plan?


I sat in stunned silence thinking about the implication of that, what was she planning for us? Cassie had never seemed particularly sadistic but clearly she had a darker side than I had imagined. I don’t know how much time passed as I sat there trying to wrap my head around my situation, could I be killed at all? Would I starve if I couldn’t find food?


“Dinner’s ready” Amber called suddenly, I started for the kitchen and froze suddenly remembering my size as I watched the giantesses feet thudding towards the dinner table. The girls made their plates and sat at the table as Amber came into the living room to eat. She kicked out of her high heels and I found myself staring at her feet. I had to admit that women’s feet had always held a certain allure for me, but I never actually considered myself a fetishist. But now, staring at her feet, which I had always found a bit sexy, at giantess size I felt a surge of excitement, I crept just a little closer, her toes were taller than I was, I could just make out the scent coming off of them, a combination of her nylons and the sweat from her feet.


Before I could get any closer I was suddenly knocked back by something large, as I stood back up I realized it was a piece of a chicken popper, I had food! I quickly began gnawing at it, it was merely a crumb to her, just a piece of the breading really, but to me it was a feast. As my tiny teeth began chipping away at it I started wishing I had something to drink, but I could worry about that later.


“Dammit!” I heard Amber curse softly, “Oh well I was going to vacuum anyway.” she sighed.


I barely heard her comments as I desperately chewed away at my meal. I finally finished my meal and sat down. I could hear Amber lighting a cigarette and knew she had finished her meal as well, I couldn’t see Cassie or Jessica so I knew they had to be in her bedroom.  I crept closer to the edge of the table and looked up at Amber. She was completely engrossed in whatever was on TV and I momentarily considered making a dash for the couch. Suddenly her foot slid forward and I found myself trapped beneath her toes. She apparently noticed me because she started rolling me around with her big toe. The smell of her feet filled my every breath, until finally she slid her foot back a bit and flipped me with her big toe sending me rolling back under the table.

I shakily stood up, still smelling of Ambers feet and began looking around trying to plan a somewhat safer route to my old room, I ignored Amber as she began walking around focused on getting to the one place I could be relatively assured of safety. Summer vacation would be starting soon for Cassie and she and Jessica would be around the house a lot, my best bet was to go somewhere where there would be little foot traffic.


I was snapped out of my planning by a loud clacking sound, looking over I saw Amber getting the vacuum cleaner ready. “Oh Shi-” I shouted as the vacuum roared to life.


I could feel the floor vibrating beneath me as she vacuumed, I watched in horror as crumbs like boulders in comparison to me were sucked up into the whirling vortex of the clear bin above. The vacuum was pushed towards my hiding spot stopped only because it was too tall to slide into my hiding spot. I could feel the wind as it was pulled into the hungry machine, my heart raced as I gripped the carpet fibers trying to avoid the horrible fate that would surely await me inside. Finally she finished and the handle was rocked upright, I breathed a long sigh of relief.


I started to cry, what had I done to deserve this? How could it get worse? It was then I heard the click from Amber getting the hose attachment ready “No, no, why is this happening!?” I screamed as the vacuum roared to life again. The wide head of the hose attachment slid under the table towards me quickly sucking up the leftovers of my crumb feast, then it was over me, my death grip on the carpet began failing as she slid the attachment back and forth, inching closer and closer to me, then I found myself being lifted up by the horrible gale, the bottom edge of the attachment hit me and I was knocked free, I screamed unable to hear myself over the roar of the vacuum as I bounced along the hose before being whipped around at blinding speed as I entered the plastic bin.


For several minutes I whirled around being knocked around by the debris as she vacuumed the floor and couch. Finally it all came to a stop and I landed with a thud in a pile of filth. I watched from my prison as Amber rolled the vacuum into the hall closet, shutting the door and leaving me in darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

Ok, so no we know why I'm still alive, but I'm trapped! Next Chapter I make an escape and overhear some bad news.