- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As I am abused at the feet of the unaware Anne a strange thing happens....

My body was throbbing in pain as Anne’s weight pounded down on me relentlessly as she ran, already her socks were getting damp and the smell was getting stronger. With each pounding step she took I felt my resolve slipping away. I envisioned the hells I had been through all day, the women were either giddy with the thought of abusing me or to oblivious to care, to Anne I was a simple bug to be crushed, I was worth less than nothing in her eyes, and given the rest of her family I wasn’t so sure she wouldn’t be delighted to learn it was me who had been her victim, she’d probably be thrilled to learn she was currently stomping me into her sole, forcing me to breathe her foot odor and drink her foot sweat.

The idea started to overwhelm me, I was beginning to realize I had no real hope of escape, no hope of being saved. I suddenly became aware Anne was standing still, her weight squeezing the air out of me slowly each time I exhaled. As I started to black out I felt something in me snap.

I awoke to find Anne had taken her shoe off, I lay there for several minutes breathing in the smell of her shoe. Then to my surprise I realized I was hoping she’d put her shoe back on, I was stunned at first, but then I rolled over and actually rubbed my face against her insole licking the dirt and sweat up as I did. I started to shake, suddenly I realized I very much wanted to be in Allison’s shoe again, I climbed out and staggered across the floor, I saw Allison‘s sneakers ahead and started towards them. Suddenly I felt myself picked up. I was dropped in an outstretched hand I looked up and moaned, It was Cassie.

“Hi there little guy!” she cooed grinning wildly “I am sooo happy to see you, did you have fun with Anne today?” she asked

To my surprise I nodded, Cassie giggled “Really? Aww did she finally break your poor little will?”

I nodded weakly again and she smiled broader “Jessica is playing with her brother and Allison and I are going to walk to the gas station for some things, you wanna come with us? I’ll let you ride with her.”

“Yes mistress” I said weakly collapsing to my knees

Cassie laughed harder “Mistress? You really have just accepted your fate huh? Oh this will be so much fun!” she said as she dropped me into her cousins shoe

I felt a rush as I watched the sexy young woman standing over her shoes, I lay on my back and waited as she slid her foot over me. I groaned in pain and to my surprise, pleasure as her weight pressed down on me. I eagerly breathed in the scent of her foot, no longer caring how insane it was. With every step she took as they walked I felt her crushing the last feelings of resistance to my fate from me. As her salty sweat began to fill my mouth my revulsion dissipated. I began to wonder if it was a side effect of the drug or the result of the relentless abuse I’d endured. Then I realized I didn’t care, but I knew now I wanted nothing more than to surrender to Jessica and accept my role as her adoring slave.

I knew it would upset Cassie of course, and as I felt them walking back to the house I began to plan out what I was going to say to her. I finally decided I would simply ask her what I would have to do to earn the right to be given to my chosen goddess. A few minutes after Allison slid her foot from the shoe I emerged and walked willingly to my waiting step sister. As she picked me up I took a deep breath.

“Mistress, I want to belong to Jessica, I know you want me for your own, but I’m willing to do whatever you ask of me to earn the right to be hers”

To my surprise Cassie smiled “Anything? She asked

I nodded “yes mistress!” Cassie carried me to her room and sat on her bed

I heard Allison and Anne saying they were leaving and felt a tinge of regret I hadn’t spent more time with them. Cassie stared at me and narrowed her eyes as she thought about what abuse she was going to require me to go through to earn my reward…..

Chapter End Notes:

I have accepted my fate and chosen my desired master, but just what will Cassie require before she lets that happen?