- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review?
Amelia walked through the city, arrogantly swinging her hips, deaf to the tiny citizens' cries of terror. She left nothing but death, destruction, and despair as she carelessly sauntered. Amelia could care less about what she was doing to these ants, they were, after all, JUST ants. There was no weapon, no sort of defense that could be strong enough to defeat her and end her new reign of terror. She decided that she would sit and rest for awhile, seating herself on a small building that cracked and buckled beneath her weight. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to get her affairs in order so she could go have more fun. Then she heard sirens. She opened one sparkling brown eye in annoyance and saw the massive hoard of tiny police cars and S.W.A.T. vans rushing towards her. She groaned.
  "...Really?" she looked up at the sky, slightly pissed off.  Several men and woman clad in riot gear, bullet proof vests, and high power rifles were issued from the various cars and vans. One man had a bullhorn.
   "Attention, giant woman. You will come along peacefully, give yourself up, and stop this destruction or else we have been ordered to shoot and kill!"
 "Oh yeah?" Amelia smirked. "You and what army?"
 "What army?" the man asked. "Look around you sweetheart." Trisha looked down from her bloodstained prison and saw all of those men and women. This could be her chance. She banged on the walls of her prison.
  "HELP ME! HEEELLLPPPP!" she screamed at the top of her lungs in desperation.
  "Um...Sir?" one man tapped the leader on the shoulder.
  "What?!" the leader asked.
  "Well, uh, sir...it just, um...It appears that the giant has a captive, sir." the man stated.
  "What?! Where?" he asked.
  "Uh...around her neck, sir."
  "That's just sick..." the leader turned to the men and women. "All units, fire at will." The men and women obeyed and began to shoot at Amelia.
   "Oh...and this is the best you can do?" Amelia smiled. Several bullets grazed her but didn't faze her. She reached down and picked up handfuls of people and cars, regardless of whether they had shot at her or not. She was going to teach them what happens when you try to take down a god. Amelia picked up screaming, terrified people in one hand, using the other to separate her pussy lips. She took the handful and shoved them up her tight cunt, cramming it to full capacity. Amelia let out a deep moan of satisfaction, their kicking and punching in an attempt to escape sending her reeling in ecstasy. Before several could expire, she took another handful and crammed them up her ass. They began to fight her, too. Together they were sending her onto the verge of a fierce orgasm. She fell onto the ground, crushing more cars and people. Her feet moved carelessly as she rolled in an overwhelming sense of joy. Suddenly, she orgasmed, those who hadn't died from her crushing vaginal walls had died from drowning in her feminine juices. She began to fish mangled cars and dead bodies out of her cunt, letting out an appreciative moan.
   "Oh...god, that was AWESOME!..." she finished pulling one final car drenched in her juices, wiping her hand on a building. Not one person had survived her sexual romp, save for Trisha. She sighed happily. She put her hand to her stomach as her tummy rumbled in hunger. She greedily eyed a passing school bus full of high school students coming back from vocational classes at the college. She walked toward it in need.