- Text Size +
Two men pushed their way through the panicking crowd, looking for the girl. She had heard her name called out by the giant and attempted to flee. Unfortunately for her, her friends grabbed her by the arms and forced her into the hold of the two men.
  "No! No! Please, please don't! Why are you doing this?!" she screamed in terror, pleading towards her friends.
  "We're sorry, Trish." they stated in a disturbing monotonous unison. Trisha could do little but scream as she was dragged to the front of the crowd and pushed onto the hand of the Goddess. Trisha whimpered as she tumbled into the soft, cupped palm and was slowly lifted into the air. Amelia smirked when she looked at Trisha. She resisted the urge to crush Trisha like an ant, although this thought was very appealing to her.
  "Hello, Trisha." Amelia just barely whispered. Trisha was breathing so frantically she was on the verge of passing out, her mind reeling in nothing but pure terror, an instinctive, almost animalistic feeling came over her, telling her to do anything to keep herself alive. 
  "H-hello..." Trisha squeaked.
  "Oh, well look at you..." Amelia regarded Trisha's panic with laughter. "I don't understand why you're so afraid, I mean, it's not as if you did anything to make me want to harm you...Oh, wait..." Amelia mentioned condescendingly, her laughter getting stronger. Trisha was now incredibly close to having a mental break.
  "Pl-please god...this can't be real, it's impossible...Please, just make it stop!" Trisha whispered. "S-somebody...HELP ME!" she screamed.
  "No one can help you. I could kill you right now." Amelia grinned cruelly. Trisha began to shake. "CRUSH YOU, like a bug...SWALLOW YOU, like a morsel of food...STEP ON YOU, like the tiny, insignificant nothing you are..." Amelia listed the ways she could off Trisha, and anyone else who got in her way. With each new suggestion, Trisha cringed, her innards twisting in agony, knowing deep inside that her actions had made her a worthy candidate for one...or all of these fates. Trisha was snapped from her trance when Amelia mentioned something else. "BUT, fortunately for you, I have other plans...Killing you now would be too easy. It would be an escape of all the destruction I'm going to cause...and you, the girl I hate the most, is going to be there to witness every horrendous thing I do to all of these innocent people. When I kill them in the variety of ways that I do, I want you to listen to their screams, to see the pain and terror on their faces, to feel what they're going through, and to know that when the time comes, your death will be ONE HUNDRED TIMES WORSE." Amelia smiled when Trisha whimpered out.
   "Please, please...No! Please don't do this to me! I-I'm sorry! I'm so, so, sorry! Please don't do this to me, PLEASE!" Trisha screamed. Amelia struggled to stifle her laughter.
   "Hush now, it's alright..." Amelia grabbed a thick telephone wire, pulling it to a length suitable to fit comfortably around her neck. She waited until the live wire went dead, and then began to search for a container in which to place her new treasure. She settled on a small, round, hollow structure that was clear on the inside, about ten feet in height. Amelia opened it and deposited Trisha inside. She then sealed it shut and wrapped the wire around it tightly, still giving Trisha room to see the outside world, and making an effective necklace. Amelia knotted the ends of the wire together and slipped it around her neck, the container that held Trisha falling between her breasts. Amelia reached down and pulled off her sweater and her shirt, followed by her shoes, socks, and jeans. She was standing there in only her bra and panties, and while her fingernails were unpainted, her toenails were painted a bold, deep purple in contrast to her pale skin. She unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the ground. She slithered out of her panties, allowing the public a generous view of her vagina, covered in well-maintained light brown pubic hair. Amelia decided to let her hair down, what was once limp and lifeless was now shining in the sun. She took of her glasses and discarded them, realizing that whatever had made her grow had also given her perfect vision. She stood in front of the tinies with no modesty, bubbling with joy. Her growth had indeed made her a true goddess. Amelia decided that she wouldn't waste any more of her time on trivial matters, choosing to crush the crowd of students and staff, the ones who handed over Trisha to save their own lives, the ones who had heard every word, the ones who were praying that they wouldn't be next. Amelia felt a certain evilness rise up inside of her, how dare these tiny, insignificant mites think for one second that she, a great and powerful goddess, would even consider sparing the lives of such useless ants? Amelia raised her foot and felt tingles in her cunt, she was getting aroused by the thought of stomping hundreds, if not thousands of people out of existence. She brought her foot down on the crowd of screaming, running people, they hoped to somehow escape the crushing power of her enormous foot, but they couldn't outrun it. Several dozen fell down in horror and threw up their hands in a fruitless attempt to save them from being crushed. Hundreds of men and women died in that moment, their last vision Amelia's foot rushing down to crush them into paste.
     Amelia girlishly giggled as she felt several people flatten and pop beneath her, and listened to Trisha's horrified screams as she saw blood and gore ooze from between Amelia's toes. 
   "NOOOO!" Trisha screamed. All of those people. She had talked to several of them yesterday. Now they were gone, stuck on the bottom of Amelia's foot or smeared all over the crater on the ground.
  "Oh, that was fun. Wasn't that fun?" Amelia asked. She slowly lifted her foot of the ground, strings of gore snapping off that connected her foot to the pavement. She raised her foot up to examine it, a film of blood and crushed bodies painting it red. She noticed a bit of movement, some wriggling amongst the gore and body parts. Someone had survived. Amelia brought her hand down and delicately removed the trapped person, holding them at breast height so both she and Trisha could see.
"TRISHAAAAA!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.
"Oh my god, Mike?!" Trisha screamed.
"You know him?" Amelia asked.
"Yeah he's my boyfriend..." Trisha started to answer. "Oh god, NO!" 
"Oh, well...Hi. I'm sorry that you have to leave so soon, but..." Amelia said.
"Trisha, I have to tell you that I...!" Mike began, but never got to finish.
"Goodbye..." Amelia whispered as she crushed Mike between her fingers, a hot spurt of blood and intestines hitting the outside of Trisha's prison. Trisha vomited, unable to hold it in, seeing her boyfriend talking to her one minute, and being painted all over the outside of her prison the next. She began to sob loudly, the smell of her sick invading her nostrils.
"Oh, and you never even got to know what he was gonna say..." Amelia smiled in a sick way and licked her thumb and forefinger clean, getting incrediably aroused. She reached down and started to play with herself, deciding that there wasn't much left for her here. She walked into the distance, not caring what or who she tread on, looking for her next source of amusement. The terrified Trisha couldn't do anything but scream and cry as she was taken with her giantess captor to witness the deaths of thousands, if not millions more people.