- Text Size +
Story Notes:

There are two reasons I re-did it rather than changing the original.

 

1. There really is a lot more new content than I realised while writing it

2. It'll show up as new and get more attention, and thefore more views

 

Enjoy

 

 

My name is Ryan Walker.

Or at least it was, I don’t know how long it’s been since someone called me that.

Only one person ever talks to me now and they always refer to me as ‘Slave’ or ‘Toy’, or maybe if they’re in a good mood ‘Pet’.

The reason for this is because in a way I am their slave.

The reason for that is because I’m only two inches tall.

The person who’s keeping me is a girl named Mary Kinrade.

She is around 5' 3" and has straight black hair that reaches her lower back.

She’s quite good looking and has fairly large breasts, appearing bigger than they are because of her thin body.

She has freckles and wears glasses, there’s not really a fault in her appearance that I can see.

Her family is rich, so she lives on her own in a huge apartment.

This means there isn’t anyone that could find and help me.

 

I’m sitting in a small lunch-box box under Mary’s bed, she thought about keeping me in a cardboard one but figured out I could use water to weaken it and possibly escape.

When I was sat on her desk and she wasn’t looking I grabbed a piece of lead from a broken pencil tip, another time I was there I tore some small sections from a nearby piece of paper.

I’m not sure why really.

It’s not as if anyone will ever find this, and even if they did they probably wouldn’t look close enough to see the words written here.

Even if someone did find this and notice the writing it would be too small for them to read, at least without some way of magnifying it.

It gives me something to do when I’m not being tormented, I guess that’s something.

With her exams coming up, she’s been leaving me in here without disturbing me for much longer than usual.

So I have a lot of time to kill.

Not that I mind not having her around to toy with me.

 

I suppose I’d better get on to how this happened.

Although It feels so long ago I can’t remember it very well, so It'll be the short version. 

I lost track of how long I’ve been here a while ago, It’s a lot harder to keep track of time than I thought it would be.

 

I was in my first year of college and I had managed to get myself into trouble, along with three of my friends.

As punishment we had to clean one of the science rooms, making sure not to do anything to any of the experiments set up.

Of course there was an accident, one of the others knocked over a group of beakers.

When they smashed all the chemicals mixed together on the floor and began to bubble, giving of some kind of smoke.

The smoke filled the room faster than we could leave, when we breathed it in we fell unconscious.

When we woke up the smoke was gone and we were all only two inches tall, lost in a pile of our own clothes.

We made our way to each other and once we’d got over the shock, we discussed what we should do.

Before we could come to a decision the door opened and in walked Mary.

She was shocked when she found us, but before long she couldn’t have been happier.

She quickly caught us, stuffed our clothes into her bag and left before anyone else came along.

On her way home she stopped in an alley and threw our clothes into a large bin labelled ‘burnable items’.

 

I’d write this in more detail but as I said I can’t remember this so well.

The next part I can remember perfectly, no matter how hard I try to forget.

 

She arrived home and dropped her bag on the floor and walked to a wardrobe, throwing some clothes on the floor behind her.

We wondered if she’d somehow forgotten us.

Before she finished with her wardrobe, her phone rang and she left the room to answer it.

We saw our chance and ran for the wardrobe she’d just been looking through.

It was the only piece of furniture that looked too big and heavy to move alone, or without knocking it over.

It seemed like the only place we could go where she wouldn’t be able to get us, from there we could just wait.

She would’ve had to leave sometime, then we’d be able to look for a way out of her apartment.

 

The thought of escape was short-lived though, only a few seconds after leaving she walked back in muttering “Stupid automated messages”.

We had no choice but to hide in the pile of clothes she’d thrown on the floor.

She’d definitely noticed us, because she headed straight for the pile.

We were close to the wardrobe and we would be found if we’d tried to stay hidden in her clothes.

What was there to loose?

We scrambled through the pile of clothes as fast as we could, soon making it out the other side.

That was when I realised my mistake.

At some point I had crawled into the hole of one of the stockings and had become separated from the others.

For a moment they stopped and looked at me, clearly wanting to come back and help me.

Mary didn’t give them the chance though, she was too close and they had no choice but to run.

I can remember shouting to them as they ran.

Begging them not to go, as well as cursing at them for leaving me here.

Obviously there wasn’t anything they could’ve done, If they tried they would’ve been caught as well and then we would all be in trouble.

I was just panicking, I’m sure I would’ve done the same If I was where they were.

 

My cries for help were cut short as the stocking was raised into the air, making me roll to the bottom.

Mary lifted the stocking up to her face, looking at me struggle to balance myself inside.

She then poked me with her other hand, while a terrifying grin spread across her face.

“My friends are right, I don’t wear these stockings enough”

I wanted to scream at her not to do it, but I was partly in shock and couldn’t bring myself to say anything.

As I was almost paralysed with fear she reached down and grabbed the other stocking, then walked over to her bed and sat down.

She put the other stocking on first, giving me more time to imagine what was coming.

Then she picked up the second stocking, making me fall to the bottom again.

She slid her foot in painfully slowly, letting me see her foot approach for as long as possible.

There was nothing I could do and before long I was pinned under her foot, hot and sweaty after a long day at college.

 

She lifted her foot up to head height and pulled the stocking away from me, which made me tumble down to her heel.

“All right here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to take my time and stand up, you have to reach the safety of my toes before I do. If you’re not there by the time I stand up I’ll squish you into a pulp, ok?”

She spun round to lie down on her bed and giggled.

“Ready, set, go”

Panic came over me and I began scrambling towards her toes, even though it was a vertical climb.

She slowly sat up, not moving her legs at all.

I continued to climb as best I could, grabbing handfuls of stocking in each hand and pulling myself up with all my strength.

“That tickles”

That comment only made me more afraid, she was really enjoying this game.

After another few seconds she swung her legs over the edge of the bed.

The speed of the motion made me feel like my insides were still on the bed, like when you’re in a plane that’s taking off only much stronger.

When I was pressed against the carpet I thought I was done for, only making me desperately try to crawl faster.

She gave me one last chance, or possibly just a way of teasing me.

She bent her legs so her toes were the only part of her foot that was touching the floor, I was crawling downhill now.

After another few seconds of waiting she lifted her feet one more time and finally stood up, putting most of her weight on the foot I was under.

As well as twisting and grinding the sole of her foot against the floor.

 

I made it obviously, otherwise I’d be dead and couldn’t be writing this.

Still I was terrified, rolling under her toes a split second before her foot hit the ground.

Then having her sweaty toes on me, pressing me into the carpet.

Even though she wasn’t stomping the floor anymore, there was still a lot of weight on top of me.

It was muffled, but I could still hear her talking to herself.

“Ah that was fun. I wonder what I should play next?”

After saying that she began walking towards the wardrobe to find the others.

Almost crushing me with every step.

 

The next part of my story will be in the third person.

The reason for this is that the pressure of her toes squeezing the breath out of me every few seconds was just too much, so I passed out a little bit after that.

All I have to go on is what Mary told me happened and speculation, so I can’t say how true to life this will be.

 

The shrunken teens looked on in horror, sure that Ryan had just been crushed under the giant girls foot.

When she finished twisting her foot against the floor she started walking towards the wardrobe they were hiding under.

Seeing her coming they ran closer to the wall so she couldn’t reach under and grab them.

It was only when they reached the wall did they notice there was only two of them.

The third had made a run for it while Mary was distracted with Ryan.

She kneeled on the floor and looked under the wardrobe.

The two boys were out of her reach, but there were only two of them.

She immediately lost interest in them and went looking for the one who’d run away.

He was only two inches high so he couldn’t have gone far, so she didn’t have to take her time looking.

The door to her bedroom was right next to the wardrobe, so that was the most obvious place to run.

 

“Found you”

Mary spotted him as soon as she walked in the room, trying to get to the window that was behind her desk.

There was a piece of string hanging out of the top drawer, so he’d tried to climb up it.

Mary walked over and grabbed the bottom of the string and lifted it up, shaking his hands loose.

She held her hand underneath him, ready to catch him.

After he fell into her hand she closed it over him to stop him from moving.

She then grabbed the string he was climbing and tied his hands together behind his back, then tied his feet together as well.

She put him down on her desk, taking another piece of string from her drawer.

All he could do was struggle against the string that was like thick rope to him.

Giggling at his useless attempts to escape, she tied the last piece of string round his neck.

Realising what she was doing, he began to struggle much harder than before.

It was useless though, there was nothing he could do now.

Finally she lifted him up and tied the other end of the string to the lamp on her desk, slowly lowering him down until he was hanging in mid air.

Mary watched and smiled as the helpless boy twisted and turned, desperately trying to breathe.

 

This is just how cruel she is, watching with delight as someone chocked to death right in front of her.

I asked her once why she did those things, she just said.

“Because I can”

Which says a lot about the kind of person she is.

She was so spoiled by her rich parents that she thought she could just do whatever she wanted, even to go so far as to kill someone.

That means there was no chance of reasoning with her, or convincing her that what she’d doing isn’t right.

Anyway I’m getting off track, so back to the story.

 

It was around an hour after the hanging and it was now dark outside.

All the lights were off and Mary had fallen asleep on the sofa..

The two shrunken teens wanted to venture into the kitchen to get some food.

Thinking Mary must be asleep by now they decided to take their chances and left the safety the wardrobe gave them.

It may have only been a few metres, but at two inches high it felt much further.

After a while the floor changed from carpet to tiles and they knew they were in the kitchen.

There was enough light coming in through the window to see a mouse trap sitting on the floor on the other side of the room.

Left there by Mary to let them know what she thinks of them, vermin.

Not being mice they knew how the device worked, so they were able to carefully take the wedge of cheese without setting it off.

They didn’t want to carry it all the way back to the wardrobe, so they just ate where they were.

Mid meal they were both suddenly blinded, someone had turned the kitchen light on.

Mary wasn’t asleep, she’d been waiting patiently for them to make their move.

 

I’m not quite sure about that part.

First of all It’s easy to hear footsteps at this size, so I don’t think she would’ve been able to sneak up on them like she said she did.

Secondly, how did she know they had gone into the kitchen?

There’s no way she could’ve heard them.

What I think happened was that they wandered into the kitchen looking for food, then Mary walked in looking for a drink or something.

Even though they heard her coming they didn’t have enough time to hide.

So really I think she found them by accident.

Like I said though that’s just a guess, I can’t say for sure what really happened.

 

All they could do was run, so that’s exactly what they did.

They split up and ran in different directions, knowing one of them would definitely be caught.

Still, the other would have a chance to get away while she was busy and that’s what happened.

She cornered one of them, not grabbing him straight away to keep him scared for longer.

When she slowly reached her hand towards him he became desperate, and went for a small cut on her hand and bit it.

 

I have no idea why he did that, he must’ve known it wouldn’t have helped.

Maybe he just panicked, he couldn’t have been thinking straight.

By the way the reason I’m not using names is because Mary didn’t bother to check who she was killing, so I don’t know what happened to who.

It didn’t make a difference, we weren’t human to her.

 

Mary pulled her hand back and looked at the cut, it hadn’t even started bleeding.

It probably didn’t even hurt that much, but she was still angry.

She grabbed the trapped boy up and dangled him in front of her face.

“That was a very big mistake”

She raised him over her head and opened her mouth, letting the fear set in for a few seconds before dropping him.

He was being thrown around in her mouth, drenched in saliva.

Again waiting for fear to set in, she played with him for a while before starting to chew.

 

When she told me this part she made sure to use as many gruesome words as possible to describe it, but for my own sake I’m not writing any of them down.

This is something else I’m trying hard to forget.

 

She chewed him a number of times, until there wasn’t much left of him.

When she swallowed, she could still hear him screaming inside her as he was digested alive by her stomach acids.

 

I thought that part was stupid, I don’t believe for a second that that wasn’t a huge exaggeration or a blatant lie.

To start with, one bite would’ve easily been enough to kill him, never mind a few more.

Even if he still was somehow still alive he would’ve been in shock and unable to scream.

Finally, even he did survive being bitten and was still able to scream, I don’t think she would’ve been able to hear him from in her stomach.

I’m sure this part was just to scare me, but it’s ridiculous.

I’d have gone insane a long time ago if I believed things like that could happen.

She chewed him to pieces and swallowed him, that’s it.

No-one can convince me otherwise.

 

After enjoying her snack, Mary got up to find where the final bug had run off to.

She could see he wasn’t in the hall and the closest room was her bedroom, so it was the most likely place to look.

She was right again, walking in to see him run under her bed.

She got down on her hands and knees and crawled across the floor, playing a literal game of cat and mouse.

There wasn’t much to hide behind, so it didn’t take her long to catch him.

She jumped on her bed and made a circle with her legs to drop him in.

While he stared up at her, his eyes quickly shot down her panties and back up again.

Mary’s smile widened, she’d obviously noticed him looking.

This gave her an idea she couldn’t believe she hadn’t had before.

“Enjoying the view?”

She rolled back and lifted her legs up into the air, so she was able to pull her panties down.

Then she sat back up and stared at the little man who was backing away slowly.

Mary picked him up between her thumb and forefinger, bringing him closer to her as he began to panic.

With her other hand she spread herself so he could see inside.

Ignoring his struggles she pushed him inside her vagina, moaning with pleasure as she did.

Loving the feeling of power only made her more aroused, so she continued to finger herself.

He tried to crawl out but her fingers were in the way, pushing him further back if he got to close.

She kept touching herself, getting more and more rough over time.

By now the man inside was completely soaked, still trying to crawl out but still not being given a chance.

Before long, Mary had what could easily have been the most extreme climax she’d ever had.

Crying out with pleasure and squeezing the walls of her vagina together, almost crushing the person inside.

 

For some reason she decided to keep this part vague when telling me.

Maybe she wanted to leave it to my imagination so I would think it worse than it actually was.

Or maybe it just didn’t happen altogether.

Although It’s not like I don’t know what it’s like, she’s done the same to me plenty of times.

I don’t need her to describe it for me, I know what it feels like better than she does.

 

She lay there for a while, waiting for her head to stop spinning.

After it had she sat up, pulled her toy out of herself and lifted him up to her face.

“Oh it’s all wet and sticky”

He didn’t like how she’d referred to him as ‘it’, but he didn’t want to make her mad.

She wrapped her hand around him and stood up, with slightly weak legs after such an intense orgasm.

 

This was when I started to regain consciousness.

It was like when you first wake up and you aren’t sure if you’re still asleep or not, although it didn’t last for long.

The sudden movement and then the crushing weight I felt when she stood up was more than enough to wake me up.

So I was alive, awake and still inside her stocking.

Still lying under her toes, which were more sweaty now thanks to her touching herself.

 

She walked across the room, pressing down on me with every second step.

After a few steps the carpet changed to cold tile.

She walked into the kitchen, put her sex toy in the sink and turned on the tap.

She turned it on too much though, and he was finding it hard to not be washed down the plug-hole.

Mary just laughed at his attempts to not fall over.

After a few seconds she reached over to push down the metal button that closed the plug-hole, just as he finally fell over.

She pressed the button but the hole didn’t close, instead a loud noise came from down the drain.

She’d accidentally pressed the button for the garbage disposal instead.

 

If you don’t know what that is, it’s like a blender in the drain so you can put food down there instead of in the bin.

 

She immediately realised her mistake and tried to stop him from going down.

She was too slow and he was washed down, most likely sliced apart and killed.

Mary pressed the button again and leaned over to look down the drain.

There was no sign of him, even if the blades got him the blood would’ve been washed away by all the water.

“Shit”

She began walking back to her bedroom, cursing at herself while she went.

She walked in and lay back on her bed.

“I’m such an idiot”

 

I wasn’t sure why she was so annoyed.

Did she want to kill him in a different way?

Maybe she didn’t want to kill him at all.

 

She stretched her arms above her head and lifted her legs up.

She scrunched her toes as she did this, squeezing me against her foot.

“What the...?”

She then sat up, lifted her foot and looked at under her toes.

Her face lit up, she looked very happy now.

“Ah I forgot about you. I do have one left”

 

That explained why she was so annoyed at pressing the wrong button at the sink.

She wasn’t finished yet.

From then on I know exactly what happened, so I’m going to switch back to first person.

 

She took of the stocking and then tipped it upside down, sending me falling to her bed.

Almost as soon as I’d landed, she grabbed me and pushed me against her vagina.

Sliding me up and down her wet lips, pushing me against her clit.

I wasn’t expecting it, so I panicked and began to struggle.

Of course this only stimulated her and made her more exited.

When she felt she’d teased me enough she pushed me inside.

It was dark, wet and very hot.

Not only was it also moving a lot, but she kept squeezing her legs together.

I was covered in vaginal fluid, trying hard not to swallow any.

Failing of course, there was just to much of it to avoid.

It was swallow or choke, I chose to try and avoid drowning.

Then the soft slimy walls closed in around me, squeezing the air out of my lungs and stopping me from moving.

I kept thinking, if she came while I was in here I would die.

At the time I didn’t know someone else had already been in there, so I had no idea that it was survivable.

My fears weren’t realised though.

She stopped touching herself and stood up, the sudden change in the direction of gravity let me know this.

I slid down closer to the exit, but before I could try to climb out gravity changed direction again.

Then before I could orientate myself, Mary’s fingers came in and grabbed me.

 

Before I could realise what had happened I was being pushed against Mary’s clitoris.

Just a few centimetres away, a gigantic vibrator was being thrust in and out of her vagina.

 

Obviously It wasn’t huge to her, it was six inches long.

Don’t forget I’m only two inches tall, it was three times the size of me so it did look huge from my perspective.

 

It seemed I wasn’t enough for her now, but don’t think that meant I was useless.

As she moved the vibrator, she rolled onto her side and brought me towards her ass.

Unlike before she didn’t take her time with this.

I was pushed between her ass-cheeks with my back was pressed against her anus, then her finger moved up to my chest and pushed.

I was wet with the juices from her vagina, so my head slid inside with little effort.

I began kicking and screaming as I was pushed in further, now only my legs were sticking out.

After a quick squeeze of her anus to stop me from moving, she put one finger against my feet and pushed me all the way inside.

This was, and still is the worst thing I’ve ever experienced.

The first time may have been the worst over all, but don’t think getting used to it makes it any less horrible.

 

It was dark, wet and very hot.

It was just like her vagina in some ways, but different at the same time.

The smell was unbearable, although that was the least of my worries.

People don’t think about it because porn stars eat right and have enemas before doing anal, they don’t really think of the anus as that dirty a place.

There may not have been any shit in there with me, but it was in no way clean.

It was a different type of slime that covered me, and it was a different kind of slimy wall that surrounded me.

Even without those things, even if it felt exactly the same as her vagina, the thought of it was enough to make it a horrible experience.

As if it couldn’t be worse, she had her finger in there as well, making sure I was being rubbed face first against the wall of her rectum.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, the vibrator was pushing against the membrane that separated the two tubes.

This made her rectum tighter than it would’ve been normally.

All I could do was try to keep as little from going in my mouth as I could.

I don't even want to think about what it was I was being forced to swallow.

 

After what felt like an eternity of sliding up and down the walls of her intestine, she finally came.

An orgasm even more intense than the one she’d had before.

Even with the walls her rectum clenching and almost crushing me I was able to hear her scream.

The sheer force that she squeezed with was enough to know she was having an orgasm that could be described as ‘explosive’.

 

She fell asleep soon after that, leaving me in her asshole for the night.

I still managed to get some sleep, despite where I was I was too exhausted to stay awake.

The next morning I was woken up by Mary squeezing me with her anal cavity.

I had a moment of complete terror, I woke up in a pitch black, soft, damp, tube.

Then I remembered where I was and what had happened the day before.

Then I had a much longer moment of complete despair.

 

After finally letting me out of her ass, she realised she was all sweaty from the night before.

She decided to take a bath, giving me a sink full of cold water as mine.

After drying herself off and getting dressed, she found me the box that I’m now sitting in.

Giving me an old kitchen sponge as a bed and an old pair of panties and a blanket, making sure to touch herself while wearing the first.

She also gave me a water bowl, which makes me feel like a dog every time I drink from it.

There’s nothing else in what I call my room, besides the chunk of lead I’m writing with and the paper I’m writing on.

 

Not giving me long to look around what she called my ‘new home’, she came back and grabbed me.

Taking me to her kitchen, she dropped me in a tall glass while she looked for some breakfast.

She started off with an apple, chewing up a piece and spitting it in the glass with me.

I really didn’t want to eat it.

It was mushy and mixed with her saliva, but I was starving and had nothing else.

I had no idea how long it would be before she fed me again, so I didn’t have much of a choice.

Besides, spit wasn’t the worst of her bodily fluids I’d swallowed.

So I ate it, only realising how hungry I was after the first few bites.

 

When she’d finished her apple she grabbed a pot of low fat yoghurt out of her fridge and sat down at the table.

By now I’d eaten all I could manage, I knew I’d need the energy.

Seeing I’d finished she tilted the glass so I fell into her hand.

She sat and stared at me, with a look that said she wasn’t planning something nice.

Without a word she started tilting her hand to the side, almost making me fall off.

I stuck my hands between one of the gaps between her fingers as far as I could, trying my best to hold on.

She kept twisting her hand until her palm was facing down, I had nothing to hold onto and lost my grip.

I fell and screamed for a short fall, landing in her yoghurt pot.

As soon as I’d managed to get above the yoghurt and take a few deep breaths, Mary pressed me back down with her spoon.

I thought I was going to drown, but not long before I ran out of breath she moved the spoon under me and lifted me up.

She immediately dropped me in again, pushing me back down to the bottom of the tub.

 

She continued eating around me, pushing me in and lifting me up before every spoonful.

Soon enough there wasn’t much yoghurt left, and she picked me up on her spoon again.

Only this time she didn’t push me back down, she left me to steady myself.

After wiping my eyes so I could open them again I froze.

I was right in front of her mouth, staring at a smile that terrified me.

Those huge teeth, how little effort they’d need to crush me beyond recognition.

I only became more afraid as she moved the spoon closer to her mouth, opening her mouth and laughing as I came closer.

I crawled to the back of the spoon, grabbing hold of the edge.

I then passed her teeth and her mouth closed around me and the spoon.

With the slightest bit of suction my fingers were ripped away from the spoon as it left her mouth, leaving me inside.

 

Her tongue tilted back, making me slide me away from her lips and to the middle of her mouth.

Her tongue then lifted up and pressed me into the roof of her mouth and sucked all the yoghurt off me, making one more thing that had squeezed the air out of my lungs.

 

She then pushed her tongue to the side, so I was against her cheek.

As soon ash she’d done that, she moved me to the other cheek.

Pressing me against that for a few seconds she sped things up, using her tongue to throw me all around her mouth.

There was no way for me to defend myself against this.

I couldn’t see where her tongue was coming from or where I was being thrown.

I was slamming into all different parts of her mouth from all directions, hitting my body all over.

This didn’t stop me from struggling though, I was too scared to sit still.

I wouldn’t have put it past her to eat me, in fact I still don’t.

 

My struggles did pay off for a second, I managed to get her tongue to slide away from me.

Then that second was over.

Her tongue didn’t push me where she wanted me to go, but it still pushed me hard enough to knock me over.

Right onto her teeth.

 

Not missing a beat, Mary lowered her back teeth on top of me.

My chest and head were between her teeth, and she was slowly clenching them together.

I just lay there and screamed in both pain and fear, as her teeth began to press harder and harder against me.

As if she’d had practice, she squeezed with enough force to hurt me and hold me in place, but not enough to doing any serious damage.

With me held firmly in place, her tongue came back.

Pushing its way between my legs, it began massaging my crotch.

 

I was one jaw movement away from death.

I was sore, scared, coated in saliva and not sure if I had much longer to live.

Still, It felt amazing.

Even though I wanted her to stop, I just couldn’t help it.

She gave me the most amazing blowjob that anyone had ever experienced.

 

I came very quickly, but she wasn’t planning on letting me rest.

Her tongue kept kneading my genitals, while I was still being held between her teeth.

Since I’d just came, my dick was more sensitive than usual.

The feeling was overwhelming, mixed with the amount of saliva I began to space out.

My senses were going crazy, I had no idea what was going on.

 

I came again, hurting myself by pushing against her teeth when I tensed my body.

Again and again she licked me till I came, until I was just to tired to get hard again.

She continued to lick me just in case I had one more in me, but nothing happened.

 

Soon enough she gave up and stopped licking me, releasing me from her teeth.

I rolled off and under her tongue.

She lowered her tongue on top of me, trapping me underneath.

I didn’t have the strength to fight back properly, not that It would’ve made much of a difference.

She pooled all the saliva in her mouth under her tongue with me, keeping me pressed down so I was almost submerged in it.

This refocused by mind again, I was in danger of drowning here.

 

I tried to push her tongue away, myself out, or even just to keep my head above the saliva.

I was fighting hard but Mary wasn’t going to make it easy.

She was keeping me pressed down with the underside of her tongue, as well as sending all of the saliva her mouth was producing straight to me.

I actually thought she was trying to drown me, she was definitely coming close.

Just as I was on the verge of giving up her tongue pressed down on me much harder than before, then she sucked all the saliva away and swallowed it.

I was alive, for now.

 

She pushed her tongue back and slid it underneath me, trying to push me up.

I fought back with what little strength I had left, pushing myself away.

Again using this to her advantage she knocked me over against her teeth, just as she opened them.

She closed them as quickly as she’d opened them, pinning my arm between them.

It hurt, but it didn’t break the skin.

She wasn’t trying to hurt me this time, she just wanted to keep me still.

I was now defenceless and her tongue was free to do its work again.

 

I had my back against her teeth, while her tongue rubbed the front of my body relentlessly.

After a few seconds she pushed into me and pinned me against her teeth.

This was when I noticed what was happening to my skin.

It had soaked up the saliva and had gone soft, so it was less resistant now.

She was starting to peel some skin off with her tongue, I was looking red.

This made me panic, so I started fighting again.

I was trying to pull my arm out, kicking and punching Mary’s tongue, an generally thrashing around.

 

It seems my struggles paid off, as Mary let my arm out from between her teeth.

Although now nothing was holding me in place, so she could move me around as she wanted.

Her tongue slid underneath me and threw me to the back of her mouth, near her throat.

As soon as I started to move away her tongue tilted up.

It was too steep and slippery to hold on to, so I began slipping feet first towards her throat.

I panicked again, trying to grab hold of something.

I soon reached the back of her mouth, and the top of her throat.

My eyed were tearing up, I didn’t want to die that way.

Burning away to nothing in her stomach acid, so slow and painful.

My legs were hanging down now, my arms on her tongue the only thing between me and Mary’s stomach.

They weren’t enough though, I was sipping.

 

I screamed, just as the last bit of grip my arms had gave way.

As soon as I dropped, I felt myself being thrown forwards.

I fell and landed hard on something.

I groaned in pain and forced my eyes open to see what had happened.

I was in Mary’s hand again, lying in the middle of her palm.

I was coated in spit, some of my skin was thin and red, and I had a number teeth marks on my body.

Still, a feeling of relief flowed through me.

She didn’t swallow me, I wasn’t going to die.

 

I quickly realised I’d made the mistake of thinking it was over.

While I was in her mouth she’d got dressed, sat on her sofa, then undressed her bottom half.

She’d been touching herself while sucking on me.

Before I could even catch my breath, she stuck me in her vagina and continued to masturbate.

 

I’ve almost used all the paper I’ve managed to smuggle in here.

I’ll have to make this next part short and wait for another chance to take some more.

 

She used me as a dildo again, but I was just to tired to offer any real resistance.

So she did exactly what she wanted with me.

After she came, I was pulled out and stuck up her ass again.

Again she maturated with me inside her, leaving me inside for a while after she finished.

She walked to the bathroom before squeezing me out of her ass and into her hand.

 

She then quickly washed me in the sink and brought me with her to her room.

Telling me she had ‘work to do’, she dropped me on her desk chair.

She then lowered her ass onto me, pinning me under her butt-crack.

After everything she'd done they were quite sweaty, so I ended up sliding in between them.

I was trapped being squeeze between two tight, sweaty walls of flesh, with a mixed smell of sweat and her asshole.

She worked for a few hours, occasionally shuffling or squeezing her cheeks together to make things more uncomfortable for me.

 

Finally, she finished whatever work she was doing and told me she was ‘going out for a bit’.

She then closed the lid on my lunch-box, opened a clip for air, then left.

I didn’t care that my bed was a sponge, or that my blanket is a cum stained pair of panties.

I collapsed of my bed, dragged my blanket over myself and passed out from exhaustion.

 

Today she left me on her desk as she got together her things for college, so I have some paper again.

 

It’s been a few days since I last wrote in my journal, maybe a week or so.

Since then I’ve been used as a dildo, I’ve lost count of how many times.

I’ve been, sucked on, stepped on and sat on more times than I care to remember.

Still, the worst is when she sticks me up her ass, made worse by the fact it's her favorite place to keep me.

Although, she is being careful with me, she doesn’t want to kill her only surviving pet.

More often that not anyway.

One day she came home drunk and swallowed me whole, but soon after she threw up into the toilet.

Despite the state she was is she was still able to take me out of the toilet, wash me under the cold tap and then drop me back into my box.

I’m still not sure if I should think myself lucky or not for surviving that, but it doesn’t matter now.

The fact is, I’m still alive and that’s that.

 

It’s strange really, because I don’t believe in god.

I believe in evolution and the famous phrase ‘survival of the fittest’, but if I was more fit than I was, I might have been killed.

I didn’t survive because I was strongest, fastest or smartest.

I survived because I was stupid enough to crawl into a fucking sock and get caught by a teenage sociopath.

It’s a perfect example of ‘unnatural selection’, surviving because of a bad trait rather than a good one.

 

Still, she hasn’t broken me yet.

Lately she’s being less careful with me, so it’s only a matter of time before she makes a mistake.

If and when that finally happens, I’m going to try my luck at escaping.

If I fail, then I’ll just have to try and stay strong and wait for the next opportunity.

 

I wrote before that the first time inside her ass was the worst experience, well now it's been beaten.

It was a Saturday night and Mary was going out with some of her friends.

I was forcibly brought along, put in her sock and under her toes for a change.

 I wasn't in her rectum, and she’d showered first, so this wasn't as bad as usual.

Although plenty of walking, dancing and toe scrunching soon changed that.

Before long I was soaked in sweat, both mine and hers.

The smell was becoming stronger and stronger, and it was only getting hotter.

However much time later the pressure lifted, she was taking off her shoe.

Her foot slid out and I was lifted into the air with it.

Mary then started peeling her sock off, stuck to her foot with sweat.

I could see she looked drunk, which was never good for me.

She also looked quite happy, mumbling to herself about “getting ready”, and “warming up”.

 

After taking me out of her sock I saw we were in a toilet stall, we were still in whatever club her and her friends wandered into.

Before I could ask myself what she was doing she lifted her skirt, pulled open her panties and shoved me inside her vagina.

After only a few seconds of trying to steady myself she stood up and began walking.

It didn’t feel like much longer before she sat down again and started to push me out.

When I was close enough, her fingers entered and grabbed me.

She then chuckled to herself.

“Good and wet”

Then I realised we were in her bathroom, she’d gone back to her apartment.

Before I could ask where we were, she opened her panties again.

“This is gonna be so dirty”

This time she opened them on the other side and pushed me head first up her ass.

I would’ve protested, but when she’s drunk she usually punishes me rather than just ignoring me.

I still had no idea what was going on, but this was only the beginning.

 

For a while she was moving and rolling around, and clenching her rectum and squeezing me between the slime covered walls.

I could feel her dildo thrusting in and out through the membrane, making her rectum tighter as it always did.

 

This is where it turned worse, where it became the worst thing she’s done.

 

She rolled over again, but this time she stayed still for a while.

I looked past my feet towards her anus, as it started opening and letting in a small bit of light.

I thought she was telling me it was time to crawl out, but I was wrong.

I realised what was going on then.

She was having sex.

 

She’d met someone while out with her friends, brought him back to her apartment and was now letting him fuck her.

She was letting him fuck her up the ass with me still inside.

 

His dick made its way into her ass, heading right towards me.

I tried to crawl deeper into her intestine so it wouldn’t reach me, but the walls of her rectum were too slick and I just couldn’t get anywhere quick enough.

The head of his dick slammed into me, then pushed past me.

I was pinned between some guy’s dick and the walls of Mary’s rectum, being slid up and down with his dick every time he thrust.

I was in hell.

It was so tight, I seriously thought I was going to die.

I was going to be crushed to death by a giant dick, inside a giant ass.

 

It just kept going and going.

Leaving me writhing in pain and struggling for breath, only getting faster and more intense.

After what felt like hours of torture, gravity changed direction again.

The guy had lifted Mary’s ass up, so now her anus was above me.

With the amount of rectal juices and the added gravity, I slid out from under his dick.

Getting out made me feel relieved, but I was stupid and thought it was over.

The guy’s dick started moving faster, probably as quick as he could thrust it.

After a few seconds he stopped with it as deep as it would go, he was about to cum.

Pools of cum came shooting out, most of it spraying over me.

Again I thought I was going to die and panicked, drowning in some guy’s cum was not how I wanted to die.

I might of if it weren’t for gravity.

The position Mary was in meant the bulk of it flowed down past me, but what was there still did something.

With the cum acting as a lubricant, I began to slide deeper into Mary’s rectum.

Despite the fact he’d finished, Mary kept her ass up.

Maybe she wanted me to go deeper like I was doing.

I kept sliding deeper and deeper.

Deeper into her intestine than I’d ever been before, with no way to stop myself.

 

As deep as I was going, the Mary’s intestine isn’t endless.

Worse though, it wasn’t empty.

As I went in as far as I could get, the smell became even worse than it was before.

Soon enough I reached her bowel movement, blocking off my fall.

As well as being a dam for all the cum, making a pool at the bottom.

 

Now I was as deep inside Mary as I could get.

Pressed against a wall of shit and lying in a pool of cum.

Worst of all, there was nothing I could do.

I felt so helpless then I actually started to cry.

I just sat there and cried, as the two giants started round two.

 

After it was all over, Mary didn’t bother trying to get me out.

She just waited for me to come out naturally.

All I could do was just sit there as I was pushed along her intestine by a wall of shit.

I remember thinking at least it wasn't soft.

Thats just how bad it was, the only thing that I could say was at least the shit I was pressed against was hard.

After hours of this Mary finally needed to go to the toilet, squeezing both me and her shit out into the toilet bowl.

She waited before getting me out of course, leaving me treading in freezing cold piss water with logs of shit floating around me.

 

After wiping herself she finally she pulled me out, washing me in the sink along with her hands.

It felt amazing to have warm water over me, I really cant remember the last time I had anything close to a bath.

I was partly in shock over the whole thing, so even after a bath I just curled up in her palm and shivered.

Mary stared at me with an actual look of sympathy on her face.

Before speaking in a soft voice.

“Aww I’m sorry little guy. I didn’t mean to spoil your fun”

I looked up at her in disbelief.

Spoil my fun? 

What the fuck is wrong with this girl?

“Tch, oh fine then. If it makes you that sad then I guess I’ll put you back where you’re happy”

I started screaming and shouting at her not to do it as soon as she finished her sentence, but of course she didn’t listen.

She never listens.

She brought me up to her lips and kissed me, then lowered me back down behind her.

She pulled her ass cheeks apart with her other hand and pushed me back into her anus, which she playfully squeezed as if to welcome me back.

Inside I just broke down and cried.

This was the worst day of my life.

 

Then I had a thought which only fuelled the tears.

I’m only eighteen.

If Mary was careful with me I have a long life ahead of me

 

This wasn’t the worst day of my life.

This was just the worst day of my life so far.

 

I’ve seriously considered suicide, but I just can’t bring myself to do it.

So I’ve thought about it long and hard and there are three ways this could end for me.

 

One, I escape.

Maybe I could find someone who will take care of me, or better yet someone who can return me to my original size.

 

Two, death.

Whether it’s Mary, a stray cat, or a long fall, my escape doesn’t go well and I end up getting killed somehow.

I may not have the courage to kill myself, but I wouldn’t really be sad if something out of my control were to end my life for me.

 

Finally, number three, I’m broken.

This is the outcome that scares me the most, I’d really rather die than have this happen.

I can’t escape and I stay here for so long that I simply loose my mind.

I’d be Mary’s slave for the rest of my life, that being how ever long she wants it to be.

 

So whatever happens will happen, the only thing I can do now is wait and hope.

 

I’ve gone way past the point of caring what happens to me now, I can feel my mind failing me now.

It’s getting harder and harder to keep my thoughts straight.

The only thing that keeps me going now is the thought that I’m close to the third scenario, as well as my desire to avoid it.

With Mary doing these things to me daily, I’m not sure I can for much longer.

 

I’ve decided to stop writing a journal now.

Every time I read through it only depresses me, that’s something I just cant afford right now.

All I can do now is try and stay positive and that’s only so I can stay sane.

So this will be my last entry into this journal.

Any entries after this will be either someone else, which is highly doubtful, or a me without the mind to remember my decision to stop writing in the first place.

 

That is the end of my story, so I will end on this.

 

If by some incredibly small chance that someone finds this, please help me.

If It is too late for me, then please make sure Mary is punished for what she’s done.

Finally, if it’s too late to punish her then I have only one simple request of you.

Remember me.

Not as a madman who was so delusional that he believed he had somehow shrunk to only two inches tall, and had been held captive by a rich teenage girl.

Instead remember me as a victim of a girl who was more insane and twisted than an eternity of the mental and physical torture she’s putting me through could ever have made me.

Whatever my fate is, just let people know what happened to me.

 

Thank you.

 

 

This was just too funny, I can’t believe he wrote all this on tiny shreds ripped from paper on my desk XD

I found his so called journal and used one of the colleges microscopes to read it and I couldn’t help but share it with all of you :)

Don’t worry though, I’ve changed some very important details so no one can ever find me :P

I even went so far as to use a computer in a hotel I stayed at while on holiday, and I’m not going to tell you what day of my two week stay it was of course.

That way even in someone was to trace this and find the computer I used and which hotel it was in there would still be hundreds of potential suspects.

Clever huh?

I feel I should say I’m much prettier than he gave me credit for.

‘Quite good looking’? Hah! I am beautiful thank you, and I’ll have you know my breasts are perfect.

He says there’s nothing wrong with my appearance, but he doesn’t mention everything that’s amazing about it.

And what’s all this ‘crazy’ stuff? It’s not my fault he’s a lesser creature.

Compared to him I’m a goddess (even before he was little), and I’m only doing what goddesses do.

Playing with their subjects.

Still, all in all it’s a good thing I found this.

He doesn’t know I’ve found it by the way :P

Now I know to be careful, he is going to try and escape after all.

And now I know he’s close to giving up, I know I’ll be able to keep him forever :D

Still he did have a point, I have been focusing on my exams lately

He hasn’t been getting as much attention from his goddess

That’s why I’ve decided to bring him with me from now on :)

He’d be in my sock of course, I don’t want to risk him making me wet during an exam

When I’m not in exams I can move him to my new favourite place to keep him

I keep him in my butt-hole, seeing as he loves it there so much

In fact I’m going to make it his new home

Sometimes he'll get to come out to play with my feet, or go inside my mouth or pussy

But from now on he's going to live inside my ass

He should be honoured to get to live inside the body of his goddess, having a nice warm soft anus to live in

I’d get a comment off him for you, but he’s spending some alone time in his new home right now ;)

 

Anyway I should go now, I need to take a dump (his house is a bit full at the moment XD)

Then I think I’m going to get out my new vibrator for a while, it’s a really good powerful one and I haven’t tried it yet

 

Tonight’s going to be fun ;)

 

 

The end.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm very happy with how the new material turned out

 

Don't forget to comment