- Text Size +

Today was a Saturday. Cassie always took her time on Saturdays because she didn't have work to do. Which meant, unfortunately, she gave me a lot more attention.  This morning had seen her enjoy several orgasms at my expense, followed by a long and exhausting bath. Now that we were both clean, she was hungry and I was already worn out for the day. But I was her companion for the day and she liked to keep me close. When we first met, she liked the idea of carrying me on her shoulder like a miniscule parrot, but even with all my exeriences, I found it frustratingly difficult to hold on. The first time she had done that, I had fell forward into her cleavage and remained there for a suffocating ten minutes before she discovered me wedged between the cup of her bra and her generous breast. I might have a thing for breasts, but I had my limits.

So for both our sakes, she had devised a more convenient method of carrying me along that seemed to amuse her to no end. It was far from my favorite mode of travel, however. She had found a simple necklace chain and put a small hoop to hang from it. The hoop was, conveniently, just a little wider than my waist. She would slide me inside it (it was easier when I cooperated) so that my arms hanged over the side. Then she would let the necklace dangle in front of her. It might have been a rather convenient way of keeping me around, but she kept it on a rather long chain. Her reason for this was that on a moment's notice, she could move the chain (and myself) inside of her cleavage and hide me from any unwanted prying eyes. When she was around her own house, the chain fell just in front of her breasts, so I would get to sit on top of the very edge. If she was standing still, that is.

This might at first seem like the best seat in the house, except when she would walk around. My experience would then be something like being on a trampoline as I bounced back and forth from one breast to the next, being knocked around silly just as she made her way into the kitchen. It only got worse when she opened the refridgerator and leaned forward to look at the bottom shelf. While she moved things around to find what she was looking for, I dangled from what to me looked like a hundred feet drop. The necklace twisted and spanned around and one moment I would be able to see the contents of her fridge, the next moment I was looking into a sea of cleavage with two massive breasts offering a view more than my eyes could take in. 

When she stood back up, food items in hand, I was sent colliding into her breast. Desperately I tried to hold onto the fabric and keep myself steady, but she was in an unfortunately good mood and there was a bounce to her step and, unfortunately, her breasts. As she shut the fridge door with a bounce from her hip, I lost my hand hold, was knocked from one mound of flesh to the other, and then into her cleavage. Realizing the severity of my situation, I tried to gain better footing and crawl my way up to where her breast was level, but as she raised up her right arm to crack an egg into a pan, I went tumbling into the crevice between her breasts.  When she lowered her arm again, the tightness of her breasts was decreased, widening the gap so I had farther to fall in. Her continued movements soon had me wedged helplessly inside. At this point, it was useless fighting it. I just needed to wait until she noticed me again.

Unfortunately I was wedged in a position where I was faced towards her neck. I could crane my head and look up to see the bottom of her chin, the tips of her rosy red lips, and her open nostrils. Beautiful a girl as she might be, it wasn't really the most flattering perspective. Besides that, she was casually munching some sort of baked good as she put her breakfast together. After longingly watch her swallow massive mouthfuls of food, I decided to tear my eyes away and just watch her throat. Which was no better, as I could clearly see a lump descend whenever she swallowed. It pinged a real fear of mine that I might accidentally end up with a fate like that. Because I wasn't looking above me, I was surprised when something fell on my head and went tumbling behind me. A crumb of food from what she'd been snacking on. That, somehow, managed to get her attention more than I had. Noticing my plight, she ended up giggling at my inconvenience and plucked me out with ease. 

"You shouldn't be so naughty poking around like that! But if you're hungry, how about you take care of that mess for me, okay?"

By mess, she meant the crumb that had went rolling down her cleavage. She lifted me up, removed the hoop from around me, before setting me back down on her right breast. By then, the crumb had started to fall into her cleavage. This was uncomfortable for her, but also provided an opportunity for her amusement. Setting a hand on each side, she parted the two walls of flesh to provide plenty of space for me to descend. I should have probably scoffed at this offer, but at that point, I was incredibly hungry and wasn't keen on waiting for her to finish making breakfast, since I didn't quite have the freedom to snack like she did. 

I crawled along the edge of her right mammary to look down over the edge. It was about a twenty foot descent to where the crumb had become smushed against the left side. I was still weighing my options for how to get down there when my bottom was prodded by the tip of one of her fingers and I went tumbling down. I hit the side, kept falling, hit the other side, and at last reached the bottom where her top was snugly wrapped along her chest, just under the breasts. Flat on my back, I was fixed with a sight that most people couldn't imagine. Two massive ninety ton mountains of flesh were on either side of me. Through the crevice she had created for me in her cleavage, I could just make out her amused and mischevious face watching my predicament. For her, I was way better than HBO.

But I was hungry and I had given up any semblance of dignity decades ago. The divide she gave me was just wide enough that I could place hands and feet on either side and work my way up. I did so, though I was aware that this misadventure was resulting in an erection forming. Awkwardly, as I tried to ascend my naked way between her breasts, my member dangled back and forth between my legs in an entirely unhelpful and distracting way. As much as I might have desired to work that out, my hunger took precedence and when I was level with the bread stuck to the side of her breast, I greedily started peeling off what I could and devouring it. The bread was sweet, mixed with the faint flavor of soap, but I recognized it as being part of a donut, not bread like I had thought. When I had peeled off what I could, I thought nothing of licking off what was still there. This amused her to no end and in her fit of giggles, he loosened her grip and I was suddenly pancaked between tons of flesh.

I thought I would black out, but moments later she had fished me out and set me on the counter, leaning in close to make sure I was okay. Her eyes were squinting desperately to make out my details to see that I was okay, while her brow was wrinkled up in concern. Her concern was rather adorable in a way, even if her face was close enough to cover my entire field of vision and her warm breath was starting to remind my little friend between my legs about the adventure I was just on. I was content to let her be concerned while I lay there enjoying the moment of respite, but the rising mast between my legs betrayed me and she soon realized I was okay. She gave a sly grin as she stood back up, hands on her hips.

"Well I would apologize, baby, but it looks like you had fun with that. But you'll have to hold that for later. It's breakfast time!"

With that I was plucked up between two fingers, where I got to look down in terror at the utter lack of anything solid under my feet, before I was set down on a table in front of her plate of breakfast. My moment of respite over, I stumbled to the edge of the plate, draped my arms over the side of it, and let myself breathe in and out as I tried to calm myself down and get my heart to stop racing. It doesn't matter how long you spend at this size, even the simplest gestures from a normal sized person remain terrifying and thrilling. She was content, at least, to let me catch my breath as she started packing away fork fulls of eggs and sausage that dwarfed me in size. (Cassie had discovered that my third wish would prevent her from gaining weight if she made regular use of me, so naturally this meant she could now eat whatever she wanted.)

However I knew better than to simply remain there waiting, because she had realized there was no point in making tiny bits of food for me when I could easily wander about her plate eating off it. So rather than wait for her to finish off everything that was there, I pulled myself on top of the plate, propped a leg up beside me, and rolled on top of it. As her fork came down to grab a bit of cut off egg, I circled around the plate to where the sausage was. It was warm and greasy to the touch, but meat was a precious commodity at this size and I always took any opportunity I could to partake. I tried not to think about the fact that the animal this was made from was thousands of times bigger than me. I was grateful just to be able to rip off a handful of sausage and pack it away. I was so caught up in it, that when her fork suddenly descended on the piece of meat in front of me, I didn't see it coming and nearly jumped out of my skin in surprise and fright. This, in turn, nearly caused her to choke as she giggled at my reaction while chewing.

I decided to give myself a little credit for the fact that even at two inches tall, I was frightfully dangerous to the easily amused woman. Though honestly, at the time, I was still just a little freaked out and waiting for my heart to stop trying to jump out of my chest. When she had finished, I raced to the other side of the plate to fetch a tiny piece of egg that had been too miniscule for her to bother trying to scoop up in her fork. While I was eating it, she tipped her plate over and let me and my bit of egg roll onto the table. Not a gentle ride and just another reminder of her utter lack of understanding about what her actions translated to be for someone at my size. I shot her a nasty look, which went unnoticed by her, and went back to eating my egg. Fortunately, even though I was a tiny bit thirsty, I had ended up getting a few mouthfuls of water during our bath early. All the same, the condensation on her orange juice glass left some moisture on the table after she had picked it up to put it away. So while she busied herself with cleaning, I finished off the crumbs on the table and drank from the water ring on the table. 

Some would call this breakfast demeaning, but for me, I considered it one of the best breakfasts I'd had in awhile. Even considering my mountain climbing adventure just to eat some smushed donut. I was feeling my strength much renewed and just a little better about my day. When she returned to the table to clean up the remaining mess with a rag, I fled to the middle of the table to avoid getting swept up in it. Times like this, I could see her move about from a distance, doing her own thing, that I could almost imagine her as a normal sort of woman and not an impossibly huge goddess. I could think about what it would be like if we had met in a world where I was the same size as her and whether we'd get along at all. I also could admire her beauty and grace and realize, given my past experiences, that I was truly lucky to have been found by her. Cassie was my provider and protector. She cared for all my needs. The inconvenience of my size and a little jostling was a small price to pay for what she'd given me so far.

Oddly, sometimes I wondered if I was in love with her. Never for long, though. After all, it was a preposterous thought. I would always be just a toy or pet in her eyes. And in my eyes, she would always be a landscape or skyscraper. That two such beings could ever feel more than a sense of ownership or dependency to the other was an absurd idea. I was no more a person to her than she was to me. 

I continued to admire her until eventually I began walking along the edge of the table, not for any hope to escape, but merely as a way to keep myself occupied. Living at two inches tall meant a person was always living through the extremes of boredom and excitement. When Cassie had her hands around me, things were never boring. I would never call it entertaining and not always enjoyable, as her company tended to leave my emotions alternating from terrified to being turned on. But when she left me unattended, I really had little I could do to keep myself busy. There was nothing I could work on, nowhere I could go, and certainly no one I could talk to. Having lived this sort of life for decades now, I'd managed to cope with the extreme loneliness that came with this size. But even though I learned to live with it, I still yearned for companionship. Just with someone my size. As nice as Cassie might be, we could never be close in a meaningful way.

When she finally had finished cleaning up, she came to fetch me from the table. I was sitting along the edge at the time, feet dangling over the edge. When she finally made her way over she was mere inches away from me. This left me staring up at her crotch, covered only by a pair of silky pink panties and the miniskirt that did nothing to hide anything from my perspective. Ever since she found me, she had decided she rather liked going around the house showing off her much improved body. I was reminded that just hours ago I was quite literally inside her, squirming and nearly drowning, as I did my hardest to bring her to climax while being crushed by those powerful muscles between her legs. She noticed my preoccupation with her crotch, so she pulled at either side of her panties, tightening the fabric around her pussy. This left absolutely nothing to the imagination. All I could do was think about that deep cave of flesh where I could easily be lost forever. 

I raised my head up high, but it was really no use, because her breasts obscured my vision of her. So I stood up, just as her room-sized hand came to fetch me. Two fingers, both wider and longer than my body, plucked me up with ease and took me on a lightning-fast elevator ride past her stomach, breasts, and shoulders until I was face to face with her. She gave me a sweet smile, though I was too close to see it all at once, and asked: "Did you enjoy your breakfast, baby?"

I was too tightly pinned to answer non-verbally, but she decided I probably did and continued. "I want to hear more of your story, okay? What happened after you were abducted?"

Not waiting to see if I was willing to tell the story, she maneuvered me around her head and with the three fingers not holding me, brushed back some of her hair, then placed me along the edge of her ear. While I launched into my story, she returned to her room to get dressed and straighten things up.

---

Some men would have trouble admitting to their own emotions, but after this long and after the life I've led, I no longer have that problem. I remained trapped in That Woman's purse for an hour and during that entire time, I shook myself, trying to assure myself she'd see reason and eventually let me go. When I felt the vehicle she was riding in come to a stop, I was in tears, realizing we'd soon be inside her mansion and she'd reveal her plans to me. I wanted nothing more than to be free, to go back to my old life, and forget about the wishes I had made. But no matter how much I tried to will myself to wake up, there was no coming out of this nightmare. What I had already experienced in my office was only the tip of the iceberg.

My prayers for escape were interrupted by my dark prison being flooded with light. For the first time since I had dropped in the purse, I could see my surroundings. But I hardly had time to do so before a shadow blocked out the light and I looked up to see the face of my captor. In the moments after the magic had altered her form, I had little time to get a good look at her. Now that I could look up and see her towering over me, I could see just how potent the magic had been. She was so stunningly beautiful now. Though I could see the familiarity with the woman I worked for before, it was now touched with the youthfulness she had lost, the smooth flawless skin she never had, and the tiny adjustments to minor flaws that had once made her simply plain. Everything about her was perfect. Except for the cigarette that hanged from her lips.

But I had little time to admire her beauty before her hand descended into the purse, wrapping around me before I could move my arms out of the way, leaving them pinned beneath her fingers. At six inches tall, I was too small to try and overpower even just her hand and my attempts at wiggling free were a lost cause. If anything, the attempts only seemed to maker her grin wider, suddenly realizing that she was enjoying this newfound power she had over me. Helpless, I began calling out to her.

"Please, just return me to normal! I won't tell anyone what happened! I just want to go back to my old life!"

The response I received was a puff of smoke. Even though I had been a smoker myself back then, I had never breathed in so much of it before. My throat burned, my eyes watered, and I choked and gasped for breath. Having no access to my hands, I could do nothing to clear my eyes and in a pitiful attempt at regaining my vision, I ended up rubbing my face along her index finger, trying to clear away the moisture. She didn't appreciate that and gave me a squeeze as a punishment. I felt something crack and realized it was one of my ribs. At the time, I had forgotten about my ability to heal and was convinced this was the end and that I'd soon die. I felt dizzy and faint and when I tried to focus on her, all I could see was a blur. I soon fainted.

When I woke up again, I was lying in a large bed. I was dazed for a moment, but I was fully healed and felt like I was at my full strength, though I was also apparently nude. When I sat up, I realized that the bed seemed almost normal sized. It was larger than any bed I'd ever seen, but for a moment I doubted I had ever been truly small. Perhaps, I thought, it might have only just been a dream. Relieved, I started to climb off the edge of the bed, only to underestimate how high up it was. I fell to the ground and fell on my face. With a groan, I stood back up to judge how far of a fall it was, only to be surprised that the bed was as tall as I was. Confused, I backed up a few steps until the back of my head hit something soft.

I whirled around in surprise, only to find myself looking into the hemline of a lacy black night gown. And a knee behind it. I had grown larger again, that much was true, but not as much as I could have hoped for. The woman who had captured me had made me as tall as her knee, about sixteen inches tall. I gaped in suprise as I stared upward, following those long legs as they continued into a perfect shapely set of hips, a thin and taut stomach, two perky large breasts, and presumably a face to go with it. From my perspective I couldn't see anything above her breasts. I backed up a step, naively hoping that maybe this was some other woman who might help me, but she made a step to match mine. I continued to back up, frightened by so large a person advancing on me, until my back was against the bed. 

At that moment, she sank to her knees, leaning back to rest on them. Though her breasts were still just above my head, I could clearly see the face that belonged to that perfectly fit body. It was indeed That Woman. The one who had doomed my life to an eternal hell. But if this is what the devil looked like, then it was the most beautiful sight in the world. I wanted to escape, but there was nowhere I could go. She placed her hands around me, two this time, to lift me up and set me on the bed in front of her. That put me level with just where the cleavage under her night gown began. Looking up, I could see she was anxious. Hungry. Predatory. And I was the prey.

"You're a little pathetic at this size, tiny. I would have preferred to have you at your full size, but unfortunately I can't control you when you're a big strong man. In fact, you'd probably try to gag me and run away, wouldn't you?

She leaned in close, to look me in the eye. At our respective sizes, her head was so much bigger than mine that even with our eyes level, her nose inevitably brushed the tip of my chin. Needless to say, her superior size left me very intimidated and apprehensive. After all, the height of her head was already more than half my entire height. I might have been larger than I was when inside her purse, but I was just as helpless in that moment as I was before. However, I was stupid back then. Reckless. I thought I had a chance to go back to my old life. Had I been smart, I might have stayed that height longer. It wasn't like being a normal human, but it was far more convenient than the smaller sizes I would experience later.

Because in that moment, my fight or flight instinct kicked in. I abruptly kicked her in the cheek and darted. I ran to the other side of the bed to jump off, then tried to flee towards the bedroom door. She could have changed my height in that moment. She only had to say it where I could hear it. But she was livid at my attack and took her time making her way over to where I was. Like a disobedient child, I leaped in the air to try and reach the door knob, but it was just outside of my reach. When it became apparent my escape was in vain, I turned back around with my back pressed up against the door, to stare up at the angry giantess I had crossed. With a foot the size of my own torso, she knocked me to the ground, then punted me a foot away from her. 

It felt like being hit by a car and for a moment I lied there on the ground, clutching my stomach, and staring wide eyed as she closed the distance once again. She shook her head at me, like I had been a naughty pet that needed punishment. "That should make us even, tiny. But I wouldn't recommend trying to hurt me again. I'll pay the favor back just as hard."

Before I  could get back to his feet, she placed her bare foot on me. Had she set her full weight on me, she could have crushed me. At my size, her foot was just a bit longer than my torso. For as strong as I may have once been, I found myself completely pinned beneath her foot. Infuriatingly I knew she wasn't even using her full strength on me. This was just her toying with me. Demonstrating how utterly weak I was now. Like I needed reminding by now.

"Face it, tiny. You're nothing now. Just mine, to do with what I want. Now that you've given me immortality, I don't even really need to keep you. In fact, give me one good reason why I should keep you around?"

I made another futile effort to get free, but it was useless. Her smallest toe filled my entire hand, something I soon realized when one of my hands latched around her pinky toe. All my struggling did was cause that mischevious grin of hers to grow.  When I did not reply, she crossed her arms beneath her breasts and began to shake her head. With hardly any effort on her part, she began to apply just a little more pressure until I  found I had difficulty breathing. I began to struggle and flail even more as I struggled to fill my lungs.

"Really now." She placed a finger to her lips thoughtfully. "You used to be such a strong, handsome man. But I always did want to have a little fun with you. Maybe I still can."

Suddenly her foot was off me  and I gasped for air, turning slightly to my side to hold my chest. Nothing was broken, save for my pride, which was shattered beyond repair. Before I could get back to his feet, she suddenly was descending upon me rapidly.  I raised my arms in alarm, as if they would protect me, but instead she fell to her knees, both legs around me, with a powerful thud that only served to demonstrate her complete weight advantage over me. She was already snickering at my reaction. Her night gown at first covered my face, making it so the only thing I could see was her thighs connected to her crotch which, as it turned out, was not covered by anything. However, she quickly swept a hand down to bring her gown closer to her, freeing me from its canopy. She began to trace a finger, one as long as my arm, along my chest. She seemed pleased by what she saw. One benefit of my immortality and perfect health was that I had apparently been given a muscular body that I had never worked for or earned. 

"Hmm, seems that I'm not the only one who's looking better after all this. Were you always this muscular, tiny?"

Her sing song voice only served to infuriate me and gathering my wits, I pushed aside her finger and scrambled to my feet. Now that she was resting on her knees, I nearly stood high enough to look into her navel. Her breasts still towered high above me and out of reach. They were mesmerizing in their size and though I did not realize it, each one weighed as much as I did. But I didn't enjoy this game she was playing, so I backed away to try and look into her eyes.

"What will you do if someone finds me?" I asked. "Just let me go and you can keep your immortality."

She look less amused by that and suddenly that finger was back, jabbing me  in the chest until I was forced to back up and eventually fall backwards. Her annoyance at my attempts to taunt her suddenly turned to an amused giggle. "Well I could always make you too small for anyone to ever find. Would you like that?"

At that moment, I  thought perhaps I would prefer that to this humiliation. Yet for all my humiliation, I recognized that something inside of me was responding to this. For all my powerlessness at that moment, the simpler more base part of me was savoring it. The feeling of being overwhelmed and vulnerable had my heart racing in a way it never had before. More than that, I realized that these were but the first signs of lustful feelings. Before I had nothing but anger for That Woman and what she had done with me, or disinterest before she had ruined my life. But now, at her mercy like this, sexual desire now flooded my mind. It even seemed to be drowning out my anger, leaving me speechless.

Sensing this, she backed up a bit, then fell forward towards me, at first catching herself with her hands, then lowering herself down to her elbows. From there she lowered her breasts, still partially restrained by her gown.  They dangled above me like dangerous boulders, threatening to crush me at any time, as I began to realize that each one of those fleshy spheres were of greater mass than I was. I slowly began to back away, crawling along on my back, but not escaping in time for it to matter.  She suddenly lowered herself the rest of the way, suddenly trapping me between her two breasts, leaving only my head and shoulders free. One arm remained pinned underneath and try as I might, I could do nothing to free it. In a useless gesture, I tried to push at her breast with my free arm, but it did little more than add strain to the already tight fabric.

She allowed her forehead to press against the ground, not only to help support her own weight, but so she could better see my struggling. When I realized how much amusement this was bringing her, I stopped. Yet somehow, I couldn't maneuver myself to glare at her. So I instead stared at the breasts, my free hand starting to take in what softness it could through her top. I could feel the rest of her warmth with my body. Oddly enough I actually liked the feeling of warmth that radiated around her. I may have been trapped, but it was not a horrible prison. Besides, I had always had a thing for breasts. Bigger was not always better, but in that instant I was okay with it.  And so I stopped struggling, finally giving in. That woman, my once client, had complete power over me  and I was finally realizing that there was absolutely nothing I could do but let her do as she pleased. At least for the moment, I was going to enjoy this moment of pleasure. If I did, maybe she would come around to returning me to normal.

"So, tiny, what do you think now? Any reason I should keep you around?"

I tried to look up at her, but it was of little use, I could barely look her in the eye in this position. Not only that, but I couldn't bring myself to answer. When I said nothing, she suddenly started to roll over, sweeping a hand under me to keep me pinned to her breasts while she moved to lie on her back. She then held me firmly in place as she stood to her feet, resulting in my face plunging deep into her cleavage. She strided across the room until she sat down on the edge of the bed. Once she had, she let me go, resulting in me falling backwards and into her lap. I tried to stand up, but the footing was awkward and uneven, as I was trying to balance myself across two thighs that were both thicker than my entire body. From where I was standing, I was eye level with her breasts, her head high above me. However the footing was terrible and I  nearly slipped and fell again, but two of her fingers  latched onto my arm, holding me into place. Now I felt more pitiful, like an infant astride his mother's lap, being held there merely as a novelty. 

She moved her hand behind my back and plunged me into her cleavage as she fell backwards onto the bed. For a moment she held me there tightly, refusing to let me squirm away, until my efforts ended up accidentally freeing one of her breasts from the gown. That she found interesting and decided to let me go so she could pull her gown down on the other side, freeing her other breast. Already turned on by our encounter, her nipples had swollen to be about the size of my own thumb. A very thick thumb. One that she pushed my face into, so that the nipple was pushed into my mouth. Incredibly it nearly filled my entire mouth and when she wouldn't let me pull my face away from it, I began to suck on it instead. Though an incredible experience, I was well aware that I was resting on top of her chest, my legs around a boob that was as wide as I was and tall enough that I only had to crane my head forward for my mouth to wrap around her nipple. It was an impossible situation I could never have previously imagined.

This seemed to please her and she let out a moan of pleasure, beginning to rub her other nipple with her finger. But it was clear that what I was doing was far more stimulating than what she could do to herself. I was so caught up in pleasure and desire, that at the moment I didn't care that this woman had stolen my life. I had my arms around more breast than I could have ever imagined. It was almost like bliss. I tried to squeeze it and was amazed that it shifted to my efforts, being very soft and malleable. My member was up pushed against her breast, but wasn't in a position for me to relieve the tension. Caught in her own pleasure, she had eventually stopped pushing my face into her breast and merely kept her hand draped over my back. So I tried to shift positions, so I could rub myself against her soft skin. However, it did not go unnoticed and her hand wrapped around me and started to pull me away. I was reluctant to be taken away, but was powerless to do anything about it.

As she moved me southward, her other hand left her breast and reached down to grab the hem of her nightgown, pulling it up and over her stomach. She then deposited me on top of her bushy womanhood before I stumbled back onto the bed. However, she had a specific task for me in mind and pulled me up to my feet, pushing me into her pussy. At my size, I could stand straight up and my dick was positioned just perfectly for her vagina, even though she was lying down flat on the bed. I could set either hand along her thighs, but it seemed a waste of effort. I was hardly the perfect size because even as I tried to push my erection inside her, it was too small for her to derive any pleasure from it. I pushed myself inside her as much as I could, but it was really no use and in her attempts to squeeze her thighs around me to push me in, I ended up falling backwards when she released me. This caused her to sit up and stare down at me in disappointment.

She put a finger to her chin, thoughtfully looking down at me and trying to figure out how to resolve this. "Hmm. Perhaps if you were a bit smaller, I could just use all of you." 

I paled at that thought. So, after a moment of staring up at her, I looked back down at myself and tried to come up with some way that would justify being this size. Inevitably my attention fell upon my right arm. Now that I was this size, my arm was just a little longer than my erection had been at my normal size. So falling to my knees in front of her pussy, I balled up my first and punged it inside her. She suddenly bucked back in surprise at the sensation and I was suddenly worried I might break my arm. But I kept up the effort, exploring the insides of her with my miniscule fingers, until she began to climax and the rest of her body shook and rose with ecstacy. I tried to pull my arm out, but her vaginal walls tightened around my arm and for a moment was stuck. I was only able to wrench it free when her own juices began to emerge, forming a lubricant for me to slide my arm out. I fell back as her juices began to cover me. I'd did it. I pleased her.

Or. So I thought. Men in those days had no idea a woman could orgasm multiple times and I was not exception. I thought I had succeeded. But she wanted more. Much more. And so I heard those dreaded words.

"Six inches."

As I shrunk, her entire body appeared to balloon in size, with her thighs rising about me and her labia growing in height. Nervously I began to back away, but even in her blind pleasure, her hand found me and I was soon sent head first inside her, in spite of all flailing to escape. Ultimately, that was my first time avoiding death. Unable to breathe, I ended up breathing in her juices and drowning inside her. Everything went black and I remembered no more of that experience.

---

By the time I concluded that part of my tale, I realized that Cassie had become turned on by the story, with her body becoming hotter, her breathing heavier, and as she laid in her recliner, her finger had started the rub the outside of her panties. At least, she was turned out. She suddenly stopped her fingering just as I concluded my story.

"... you died?" she asked.

"Temporarily," I clarified.

"Oh." She removed her finger from her panties, disappointed. "That's really a mood killer, baby."

I glared, but there was nothing of her to glare at except the inside of her ear. So I crossed my arms and scowled a bit. I wasn't at all apologetic that my first time 'dying' had ruined her moment of pleasure. That had been one of the worst experiences in my life . 

"But I wish I could control your size!" She said. "Just think, I could make you six inches tall like that woman did! Or even a little bigger!"

I didn't answer. The fact she could only think of making me slightly larger for her pleasure depressed me more than anything else that day had. Even if Cassie, my protector and caretaker, could gain the power to change my size, she'd still only ever think of me as a toy. Yet somehow it didn't surprise me.

I'd given up on being human a long time ago.