- Text Size +

Though exhausted and tired, I was forced to crawl my way out of the damp and sticky prison of flesh I had been pushed inside several climaxes ago. Normally this wouldn't be so hard, but I had been a mere two inches tall when Cassie found me. Our love making game greatly pleased her, even beyond its other benefits, but it wasn't generally that pleasaurable for me. This time was no exception, as the height of her orgasm had  crushed my chest, breaking several ribs, and knocking the wind out of me. She had been ignorant to my coughing and sputtering inside her as her ecstacy continued. If I was capable of dying, I would have eventually just been expelled with the rest of her fluids. But dying was too easy of a way out. And besides, I was already on the mend. My throat burned, but that would take care of itself soon enough. The light at the end of the tunnel was a welcome one and although I was naked and wet and the air chilled me, I was grateful to be free.

My partner, a dazzlingly beautiful brunette, remained lying on her bed as she soaked up the feelings of pleasure and satisfaction from our activity. I knew better than to interrupt her in that and even then, I knew that I couldn't even if I wanted to. She wouldn't remember me until after she had sobered from the blissful effects. After all, it was more than just an orgasm she experienced. It was rejuvenating as well. So until then, I was on my own. But amazingly I wasn't in any hurry to escape. Believe it or not, this was preferable to the alternative. Later she'd feed me, give me a bath, and let me watch some television. It certainly was better than scraping for food on the street like I was when she found me. There were no dogs or alley cats here to threaten me. No ignorant footsteps to pound me into the pavement. No torrential rain to flush me into the gutter. No, I just  had this massive maw that formed the vagina around me. Again. Better than being outside.

Pushing myself free was hard, as both my hands and her flesh were coated with her juices, making it very slick. When I finally did make it free, I tumbled out with a lack of any grace and would have fell to her bed, had one of her pubic hairs not tangled itself around my ankle. I fell face forward until I was upside down and flat against her vaginal wall, cushioned only by the rest of her bush. The truth was, I hated a bushy vagina. It was all well for a normal sized man if he liked that 'cushion', but for me it was just an obstacle half the time and I always got tangled up in it. Not wishing to get stuck to her for any longer than I had to, I managed to pry myself free before her juices dried and kept me glued there, then maneuvered around until I could slip the black oily hair off my ankle. I then fell the rest of the way to her bed and the towel she had resting on. Although softer than some surfaces, at this size the towel felt more like a tarp and not quite as soft as her more generously distributed skin felt it to be. 

On either side her massive thighs may as well have been an impenetrable wall at my size. I could certainly head away from her, towards her feet, but that would just lead to the edge of the bed and a fall that, at my height and weight, would give me a severe case of nausea but otherwise wouldn't be too harmful. The lucky thing about being small, after all, was that long falls didn't hurt me. But I wasn't interested in escape and frankly, I was starting to freeze in the open air like this. I was dry now at least, although her juices having hardened and made part of my movements a little awkward. My hair, always difficult to manage at this size, no doubt was spiked beyond recognition in the worst example of bedhead ever. All the same, I certainly hadn't attracted Cassie to me because of my handsome good looks. So trying to look presentable was useless until she did her part to clean me up.

 

As it was, the best source of warmth was the giantess which I had just crawled out of. At least now her bush would actually be useful to me. Walking up towards her pussy once more, I measured the height and made my way towards her left thigh. It was a bit like rock climbing, using each hair as hand and foot hold, though far slippier and involved a great deal of my own sex organ rubbing all over her building-sized sex organ. Beyond that distraction, pubic hair was slick and it was easy to nearly slip. But I had enough experience at this that I made it to the top, though I felt like I would explode by the time I did. When I was finally on the flat of her skin, away from her bush and pussy, I decided to work out that tension right away. I'm sure I certainly looked like a miserable wretch, only less than a centimeter away from strands of hair as tall as I was, kneeling on her pelvis as I jerked away to add my tiny, insignificant amount of cum onto her body. Frankly, she'd never even know it was there. At least at this size I never had to worry about making a mess.

By the time I got to my feet again, my dick hung limp, my shoulders sagged from being tired, and a stray pubic hair was stuck to my back and I couldn't quite maneuver my arms around to actually remove it. So I continued on towards her stomach, where her rising and falling breaths made it difficult to keep my footing. Fortunately she was well toned (she could thank me for that) and a flat stomach was easier to cross than a pudgy one. Unfortunately I wasn't really paying attention and tripped over an unexpected hole in her stomach. Her belly button.  I fell halfway inside and cursed my stupidity for not paying attention. At least it was shallow, only up to my knees, and I could simply crawl back onto her stomach. I remembered how unpleasant it was when I was much smaller and That Woman had set me inside her belly button and would laugh at my inability to climb out (which was a wild ride). Or worse, when she applied some tape over the top of it and had me ride around inside it all day while she chose to go for the midriff exposing look that day. 

Pushing away those thoughts, I carried on until I reached her breasts. She was a generously endowed woman and though at my size I could never begin to guess at her size, I could certainly conclude that she could never be called small even by normal standards. Because she had no top on, each of her mammaries was free from being pushed together and provided a very useful valley for me to cross. Not that I minded scaling those sorts of fleshy hills, another perk of this size, but at the moment I was too worn out for even that. As a credit to her youth, they were still perky and for the most part, stayed erect with just a small amount of sagging on the sides. They rose up well over my head and once I was between them I could only see her neckline and eventually her chin stretched out before me. Admittedly I was nervous about this part, because with her rising and falling breaths, I had a small amount of paranoia that one of her breasts would sway to the side and pin me between them. Some might call this their greatest fantasy, but for me there was the very real concern of ninety tons of flesh pinning me down. I'd been in that situation one too many times already to hope for it again.

By now I had hoped she would notice me, but I was jolted awake by a loud and rather unladylike snore that knocked me off my feet in surprise. Call it cowardly if you like, but I was on top of her throat when that rumbling began and it was rather like experiencing an earthquake and a scene from Godzilla at the same time.  Once I regained my nerves, I made it to the edge of her chin and looked up, realizing that climbing her smooth throat wasn't quite going to work out. I laughed a little bitterly at my defeat. "I should convince you to grow a beard," I said out loud to myself. It wouldn't be very attractive, but it would give me  something to climb.

I would just have to take the long way around. I tried to slide down her throat, but I was still slightly sticky from my spelunking adventure earlier and instead of a slick ride down on my bum, I vaulted head first into her neck, then tumbled the rest of the way down to land on my back on the edge of her pillow, which I then tumbled off until I was caught in a place between the pillow and her shoulder. It was actually rather comfortably warm and I thought about just remaining there, but I knew that if she turned just a little in her sleep, I was going to be crushed and be stuck in that position until she woke up or moved again. So I wasted no time extracting my way from that strange canyon until I made my way up on to her pillow again. 

Once on top and out in the open again, it was a simple walk around her head. Her beautiful brown hair was scatted all across the pillow and made for some unusual walking space that tripped me up as my foot would get caught between strands of hair.  But eventually I made it past her cheeks and ear to where I could make use of the hair to easily climb to her forehead. Once I had, I felt a rush of satisfaction at my success and just a tiny amount of pride. I'd crossed the Great Cassandra Expanse all on my own. What had it taken? Fifteen minutes in all? That had to be some sort of record for myself. Even with those ungraceful tumbles. 

With her still asleep, I decided to be a bit adventurous and from the center of her forehead, I headed south and made a show (that no one else could see) of tight rope walking across the bridge of her nose between her eyes. As her nose got steeper, I made a running start that ended in a crawl until I was at the very tip top. It made for a very unusual belief which is difficult to explain to anybody who has never thought of a person's face as a landscape rather than a feature. Still, I somehow was able to appreciate her pudgy little nose. It was larger than me in overall mass, but I was at least taller than it by a head. When I let my feet dangle over the side, they didn't quite reach her face though. When I grew bored of that, I slipped off to one side so I could rest  against the side of her nostril. Somehow the rhythmic flow of air in and out between that thin wall of skin was relaxing. I fell asleep too. 

--

When I woke again, it was because because she was yawning and the change in her face shape sent me tumbling around and very nearly into her mouth before it closed. I scrambled to my feet and placed myself between her upper lip and nose, so I could rest my arms the top of my head on the tip of her nostril. She certainly felt that, now starting to wake up, and she stared cross eyed down at me until I could tell I was making her eyes hurt. Though I was certainly amused at the inconvenience to her, she was not. With a powerful snort, she sent me tumbling backwards, tripping over her lips, and then falling backwards off her chin and onto her neck. She found this incredibly amusing and started to prop  herself up on her elbows to watch, which made her body even more steep and I continued my tumbling until I landed face forward on top of her breast. At least that part was a soft and malleable. Even when she started giggling, I didn't go flying off. But I did slowly start to slip. 

She cupped her breasts under her hands as she sat up, so as to keep it a flattened surface and I wouldn't fall to her bed in the process. When I did begin to slip, she merely lifted her index finger and placed in on top of me to hold me into place until she was sitting up comfortably, her back against the bedframe. She was still giggling even as I tried to squirm my way free, but she wouldn't let release her beam like finger until she could move her pillows around so that she could lean back back and give me a somewhat level surface. I was touched. Really. I was also grateful to be let go so I could sit up. She gave me a half apologetic look, complete with pouty sofa-sized lips. I remained frowning. I really hated tumbling around like that. Snorting me off her was just rude. What if something had come out of her nose?

"Good morning, baby." said Cassie. Though it might be more accurate to say she cooed it. On top of her pet name for me being 'baby', she tended to also talk to me like I was a small pet or child  who couldn't be talked to like a normal adult. I really, really hated that. "I think I accidentally fell asleep. Oops!"

I made a wide shrug, but didn't answer verbally. At this size it was hard for her to hear me without shouting at the top of my lungs. I think she liked it that way anyway. She never had to hear what I had to say unless she wanted to set me inside her ear. I was far more amusing with my wild arm gestures. Especially being a miniscule man sitting on top of her breast. 

"Aww, but look at you. You're all messy, aren't you? And you brought a souvenir too." 

Her long slender fingers descended behind me, each more than twice as tall as me, and she caught the hair stuck to my back between her thumb and index finger. For a moment I started to be pulled up with it, but at last it finally was pulled from my back. It was actually rather unpleasant, like having a massive bandaid pulled from your back. I was more than certain that what back hairs I did have were ripped off with that one single piece of hair she just plucked off. I probably had a rather ridiculous looking bare (and red) line along my back now. I cringed at the pain, but was frankly glad to have it off me. It had really been throwing off my center of balance. And it looked ridiculous. 

Not done teasing, she twirled it in her fingers in front of me until the tip of it accidentally smacked me in the face. It was a light sting, but also immensely frustrating. She tossed the hair away and giggled again, before apologizing. "Sorry about that, baby. Forgive me?"

I bobbed my head a bit, as if I was thinking about it. Frankly I didn't want to forgive her for it, since it was a stupid gesture on her part, but she wanted reactions that were cute and that she could interpret to mean what she wanted. So my apparent 'reluctant' apology earned an appreciative smile. At that, she placed her hand below her breast and stood up abruptly. With nothing to hold onto, I fell backwards with an undignified yelp as I rolled backwards and fell into her waiting hand. The worst part about this woman was that despite being nice, she wasn't very gentle and tended to think the fact that I could survive anything meant that I didn't get hurt or freaked out by being jostled around. If only that were true. It was not.

"Alright little guy, let's get you cleaned up."

When Cassie first found me, she was considerate of my needs of privacy and would let me clean up in the sink. But after she became intimate with me, such barriers vanished between us. Which meant when I was cleaned, so was she. Carrying me into the shower, she set me on the bathtub rim  while she got the water running. After it was sufficiently warm to her liking, she closed up the drain and made herself comfortable in the tub. I was left to wait along the side, trapped in the space between where her shoulder hung over the side and where her hand rested. I liked the sink a lot better. It didn't require treading so much water.

She wasn't content to let me sit there on the side and when I wasn't paying attention, she bumped my back with her arm and sent me tumbling in. The water was still shallow for her, but it was already deeper than I was tall and I was left treading water beside her rather enormous thighs. The downpour of water threatened to pull me towards it and suck me under, so I did my best to stay next to her, clinging to her body until the bath was full. I was grateful I had gotten the sleep I did before, because this was always tiring work and a bath with Cassie always left me feeling drained afterward. When the water finally stopped, I was able to swim my way to the part of her breast above water. There I could collapse on my back, as her breathing raised and lowered me in the air. This part wasn't so bad. I could actually enjoy it. In all honestly, I had loved breasts at my normal size and that hadn't changed when I started my new life. When  I was allowed to simply lie on a woman's breast like this, it made the problems of a miniscule existence almost seem okay.

But if Cassie had one flaw, besides being two hundred feet tall, it was that she was especially playful. And just letting me rest and relax usually wasn't a priority for her. So when she saw what I was doing, she sat up taller until I started rolling off her boob. I started to slip until I managed to, at last, latch onto her nipple as tight as I could. This made her giggle at my predicament, making it even more difficult to hold on. This seemed to be the point. When I didn't let go, she decided to just jiggle her breasts herself. Eventually I could no longer keep my grip and I went flying until I went plunk in the water. While underwater, I felt like I was in a massive ocean torrent as I was thrown and pushed around while she changed her position in the tub. When I finally managed to resurface, she was completely underneath me, with only her eyes and nose above the water. Her mouth, underwater, was smiling devilishly. 

This game was a new one. As I treaded water, I remained wary about what she would do next. Whatever this game was, I tended to lose more than she ever did. The first thing she did was raised her arms out the water, then splashed them back down again. The splash was more like a massive wave to me. And she kept doing it continuously until the water was nearly impossible to stay afloat on. I felt like I was going to drown and for a moment actually went under. But as soon as I did, she raised her stomach out of the water to give me a flat surface. Before I could even get to my feet again, she dropped back into the water and I was underwater again. When I resurfaced again, she started blocking me off from behind as she bent her knees to create a barrier behind me. 

She raised her head so her mouth was out of the water. "Okay baby, wanna try something new and fun?"

I didn't.

"Come to Cassie. Hurry up!" She submerged her mouth again.

I really didn't want to. But it was best to play by her rules, so after a moment of hesitation, I swam towards her submerged face. When I at last made it, I ended up clinging to her nose because I was having difficulty staying on top of the water on my own strength. This wasn't part of her game though and she lowered her nose into the water to keep me from holding on. Then she abruptly rose up again, mouth wide open, and I screamed in fright as her mouth closed around me. I was suddenly locked in a dark prison far more terrifying than the one I was in mere hours ago. I was rolled along her tongue, pushed against the roof of her mouth, and then she began to maneuver me so my head was facing the exit of her mouth. Though she probably thought it was gentle, it was a horrible and fairly painful 0experience as I was pushed forward until my head was sticking out of her sofa-sized lips. I could breathe again, but I couldn't move my arms and I could feel that my feet were resting on her front bottom teeth. An accidental bite down and I'd lose them. Temporarily.

Keeping me in place, she let the sides of her mouth leak out the excess water, then pushed herself back up in the tub until she was sitting up while I got to enjoy some amazingly terrible vertigo. It was a good thing I hadn't ate for a long time, because I might have lost it right there. I soon felt her tongue come up between my  legs and began tickling my member. I'm not sure if that was her intention, but I was on the verge of letting go another load when her tongue pushed me on top of her lips, leaving me lying there erect, cold, and desperate for release. I was tempted to go and finish it off myself, but suddenly her lips parted and a gush of air came out from inside her. What happened next surprised me.

I went flying into the air like I weighed nothing, spinning and flailing as I began to wonder if this would be the time I would really die. But as I fell again, her lips were waiting for me. Until another blast of air sent me flying, this time off course and into the water. When I finally surfaced again, I was terrified and I may have made a miniscule contribution towards warming the water by peeing myself. I clung to her breast, once more above water, and hoped beyond hope that she was done playing with me. When the soap came out, I realized that I may be finally getting my break.  I was allowed to stay where I was while she lathered up. But once her arms and sides were taken care of, she plucked me up between two fingers, then rubbed me up against the soap until I was thoroughly lathered in it. She then put a finger to her mouth like she made an accident, shrugged, and acted like she had a new idea.

Except it wasn't a new idea. This almost always happened. Now that I was covered in soap, she used me to thoroughly lather up her nipples. I slid back and forth over the bump, with the pressure of her finger pushing her nipple down with me sinking with it. It wasn't a very effective way of cleaning, because by the time she was done with the first nipple, I had left a tiny speck of cum on it that would need cleaned off. After she had finished with the second one, I was set on the side of the tub to simply lie down, completely drained and unmoving, and wait for her to finish up. 

When she climbed up out of the tub and over me, like a massive skyscraper casually crossing the sky, I couldn't even muster up the energy to flinch. She dried herself off first, blow dried her hair, got herself dressed, and then finally plucked me up and dried me off by squeezing me inside her towel. I was clean. I was dry. I was also tired out of my mind and the day had only just started.  She still had lots of bathroom time left, but that was considerably less interesting for play, so she placed me inside her ear while she brushed her hair and took care of her makeup. Hoping for something interesting, she decided to ask for my story again. The one I told her when we first met and had only told in fragments between eating the crumbs she gave me. 

"Hey baby, tell me how you got like this again? It still doesn't really make much sense."

I held back a sigh. Here we go again. My story was an unbelievable one. Or it would be, were it not told by the two inch tall narrator that I am. 

"It was nineteen thirty nine..."

---

In those days, I was a buying agent for rare antiques and artifacts. I wasn't rich myself, but my clients had expensive tastes and liked to show off their wealth by purchasing the rare and unique. My latest client was an older woman, about ten years older than me and not what you'd call attractive. She was homely looking, a little pudgy, and wore the gaudiest of makeup to cover up her facial flaws. She was a rich heiress who was past her glory days and had a keen interest in men, but was too distrustful to ever actually marry one. I didn't really care much for her, but she loved me and seemed to keep my services primarily because she thought I was cute. I didn't much care for her advances, but the pay was good and I couldn't pass it up. 

My latest buy on her behalf was a  ruby ring from an Arabian man temporarily in the states. He sold it cheap, saying it was no longer worth anything to him, but seemed pleased to be rid of it. He merely offered me one cryptic warning after payment.  Be careful what you ask for.

Back in my office, I started the work of cleaning the ring with some polish and shine for when my client would show up to pick it up. However, I noticed a strange thing when I did. The ruby shined when I  would run my wipe around the edges. Intrigued, I did it with the tip of my finger to the same effect. Though I was messing it up with my finger prints and would need to clean it again, I was too curious to stop and continued to swirl my finger around the edge until the light suddenly was blinding. When I could see again, stretched along my desk was a bronzed woman, scantily clad, with unusual purple hair and passionate red eyes. The style of dress I recognized as being similar to belly dancers, which I had seen when  I had traveled around the Middle East several years ago. However, as strange as her appearance was, I soon realized she was not lying on my desk. She was lying on the air just three inches above my desk. She gave me a playful wink.

"Hello Master. I am the ruby djinn. But if you like, you can just call me Ruby." With no apparent effort on her part, she slid out of her horizontal position until she was floating cross legged in front of me, her cleavage hanging just in my line of sight. Feeling bashful, I tore my eyes away to look up into her eyes. There was something mesmerizing there. I didn't quite feel like I was the master at that moment. She could have told me to do anything and I would have done it.

"You're not very talkative, are you." She stretched out her arm to take my collar and pulled me up to my feet with surprising ease. She may have been smaller than me, but she was by no means weaker. "That's alright. Women love the big, strong and silent type anyway. Besides, the longer you gawk, the more time I have free."

Idly she floated away from the desk until she could plant her feet on the ground and look around my office. She didn't seem impressed. Not even she she poked her head out the window to look at the city outside. "Wow, the world's grown duller these last few years, hasn't it? Everything's so gray out there. Where's all the plant life?"

That, at least, was something I could reply to. "It's the city."

She gave me a mischevious grin in return. "I noticed, Master." Sauntering back over to me, she placed a finger on my chest before wrapping my tie around her hand. 

"I think it's better inside my ring. Hard to believe, huh? So let's talk business. Since you freed me, even though I wasn't in a hurry for it, you're owed three wishes. Anything your heart desires." She glanced at the state of my office and frowned. "And Master, it looks like you could use it."

Twirling around me, she slipped into my office chair and kicked up her feet on the desk. A few sheets of paper  were within arm's reach, so she leafed through them until she got bored. At last I worked my way through my bafflement to say something. "Who are you?"

"Oh, you're slow aren't you?" she said. She shook her head and then brushed some of her hair behind her pointed ears. "Maybe that could be a wish of yours. The world could use smarter men, even if they have to magic their way there. Like I said, I'm the ruby djinn. I'm like a lamp genie, only ten times more attractive and a lot more portable. Sure, I may not have phenomenal cosmic powers, but I do alright. All my flash is right here." She made a vague wave at her entire body. Flash was right. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

At that point, it began to sink in I could have any wish I wanted. I couldn't even begin to think of what would be a good idea. I opened my mouth to ask a question, but she cut me off.

"Oh, and Master? Djinns aren't like genies. We won't wait forever for you to decide. If you don't make your three wishes within fifteen minutes, you don't get them. After that, I'm back in the ring."

I stammered. But I wasn't a fool, no matter what she thought. I was going to make this work. So I fired off the first wish I could think of. One that was on my mind quite a lot, due to my declining health of the last few years. Something that preyed on my mind when I lost my parents years ago. Maybe if I had known smoking was so bad for you, I wouldn't have been in a state to make such a stupid wish. 

"I want to be eternally young and healthy. I don't want to die." It was quick. Abrupt. I wasn't even thinking about it.

She smiled at me. "Like I haven't heard that one before. Wanna phrase that in the form of a wish for me?"

I blinked and nodded. "I wish I would remain eternally young and healthy so that I will never die."

She stared at me and for a moment I felt a chill up my spine. But there was no flash. She just nodded. "One down, two to go. Clock's ticking."

I was at a loss. Was I really immortal? Should I test it? Was that even a good idea? She looked a little annoyed. So apparently she decided to be helpful.

"You know, from one immortal to another? It gets lonely like that. You could always unwish it."

I shook my head. "No." But she had a point. It would be horrible to be alove forever. But she seemed like a nice and incredibly attractive woman, so I had an idea. "I wish that I could spend it with you."

She laughed. "Oh, I don't hear that one as often as I'd like. I'm flattered, master, but I don't work that way. So that's a no. Two down."

"But you didn't grant it!"

"Hey, I would have if I could have. That's what you get for not asking first." She reclined her head to look up at my clock. "You still have ten minutes. Want to undo that first wish? You really should have gone simple. Eternal wealth is always good, as long as you don't draw too much attention to yourself."

I shook my head. "I don't care about money."

That earned a rueful smile. "Master, trust me. I noticed." 

"... I'm not going to waste a wish." I was surprised at the time that I was thinking so hard about it and somehow convinced it was real. But I was taking her warning very seriously. A life alone for all time was not a pleasant thought once I realized everyone I knew would grow old without me. "Can I wish to make others like me?"

She shrugged. "If you mean everyone you know? Sorry, master. I'm a djinn. Limited powers."

The fact of the matter was, I had no family left. I had friends, but no one I would just ask to be immortal. If I was going to spend the rest of all time with someone, it had to be the right one. The girl of his dreams. Whoever she was. "How about the woman I love?"

She bobbed her head in thought, then nodded. She casually glanced around the room looking for pictures. "Something tells me you don't have one. And I don't think you're going to find one in seven minutes."

"The woman I will fall in love with, then."

"Better, but I'm not a love guru, master. I've got to work this magic somehow. How do I know you're in love with her?"

I stopped and thought about it. "I'll marry her."

"Human marriages are tricky, master. You don't mix magic with binding words like that. Trust me. The results are never pretty."

If not marriage, then... "How... about the woman I sleep with?"

She brightened. Maybe she wouldn't be here the full fifteen minutes after all. "The magic rejuvenating penis, huh? Now that one's new. I like it, Master. You know what to do."

This was my final wish. I took a deep breath as I considered my words carefully. "Okay. I wish that the woman I have... sex with, will remain young and beautiful."

She tilted her head and grinned, amused. "Beautiful, huh? Nice of you to add that. Okay, it's done. Which means, so am I. Don't bother calling me again. The ring only works once for you."

 She stood up again and stepped closer to me until she was right in front of me. Taking my tie, she pulled me down to eye level with her. "Shame about your second wish, Master. I wouldn't have minded granting it for you." I don't know why she suddenly felt an attraction for me, but she suddenly pulled me in for the most passionate and amazing kiss I ever would experience. It was ruined only by the fact she vanished halfway through and I fell forward and hit my head on the corner of the desk. 

I sat up dazed and with a blood covered forehead. Stumbling through my office, I made it to my bathroom and went to clean the wound. After washing the blood off, I stood up to look at in the mirror, only to discover the wound was already closed up. That was the moment I realized it wasn't all just a trick of the mind. I was eternally young and healthy. An injury wasn't healthy, so even though I felt the pain, it quickly took care of itself. I was immune to death. I was ecstatic. I was also a fool. I never realized what I had got myself into.

I didn't know it at the time, but my client had heard all of it. She was on the other side of the door, peeking through the keyhole watching in awe over the whole thing. She had at first thought I had some hussie in my office, but had been floored when the woman vanished out of thin air. Just as I exited the bathroom, she had already barged in and stolen the ring off my desk. She did everything she could to activate it, finally figuring out the twirling pattern herself. I stood to the side, gaping as the djinn emerged in thin air yet again, this time shielding my eyes from the blinding flash. I suddenly realized what a terrible thing this ring could be.

"Oh boy. Not again." the djinn groaned as she sat on the top of my desk, looking at the woman who summoned her. "Wow, did you do your makeup in the dark?" 

"Quiet you! I want my wishes!" my client demanded.

"Rude much?" the djinn asked, far less amused than she had been to me.

I decided to intervene. "Miss, there's really no need for-"

"I wish for the same thing he did! Immortality!" my client snapped, shutting me up.

The djinn winced, chewed her lip, and shrugged. "Bad timing, Mistress. Djinns don't have a lot of magic. And each spell draws from a different type of magical energy. Your little brother over there already used up my magic for that. One wish down."

"She's not my sister!" I quickly objected.

And for her part, my client was livid with anger. She hated that she wasted a wish and couldn't have what she wanted. With such a weak djinn, what else could she ask for? She was already fabulously wealthy. "How about beautiful and young, can you do that?"

The djinn shook her head. "Sorry. I'd only be able to go halfway on that. And you're going to need a lot more than that."

I looked away, raising my hands to my forehead, exhaling some tension. My client was as spoiled as they come. Denying her what she wanted and insulting her was something nobody ever, ever, ever did.

And she was pissed at me for using up all her wishes. But a malicious plan began to form. She had heard my last wish. She just had to take advantage of it. Her key to immortality was not lost. A horrible grin formed as she began to make her next wish. "I wish that he was under my control."

I snapped at that. "What!? Why!? Are you crazy!?"

"I'll get immortality one way or another! Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy it anyway."

I was aghast.

The djinn sighed. "We don't have the power to take away free will. It's one of the rules. Doesn't anyone think to ask first? One wish left."

My client was the most red faced I'd ever seen. She'd ruined any credibility she had with me and she wasn't sure what else she could do. She turned around to me, ignoring the genie. "How much do you want? I'll pay whatever your fee is."

I was agape. "... what!? Do I look like a whore, miss? The answer is no!"

She turned to the djinn. "How can I make him do what I want?"

The djinn didn't like this, but she was bound to answer questions. "Well there's the old fashioned way. By force."

"Now just hold on a second!" I objected. But I was ignored.

"What would happen if I made myself stronger than him?" she asked.

"For that you'd need to be a whole lot bigger than him."

She didn't care much for that idea. For everything my client might be, she wanted to be beautiful, not some tall 'freak'. Unfortunately, she had a better idea.

"Or him smaller than me?" she asked.

The djinn gave me a sympathetic look, before nodding. "That would work."

I was frantic. I knew where this was going. "Look, if that's what you want, I'll do it!"

She was too pissed to listen to reason. I was doomed. She turned towards me and crossed her arms. "You had your chance. You could have had all of this. But now you're going to have nothing." Tilting her head, she looked over her shoulder at the djinn. "Last wish, genie. I wish I had control over his size."

That was the beginning of the end. The djinn confirmed the wish was done and stood. She set a hand on my shoulder as if to apologize, then vanished. I was left alone with my client, a horrible cruel and greedy woman who was going to live forever, no matter what. And she had the power over my fate. She was eager to try it out.

"... look, I'm sorry for what happened. But you don't need to do this." I tried pleading. But she wouldn't hear of it. She had power. A new kind of power. And she was eager to try it out.

"Three feet tall."

The moment I heard it, everything was a rush. One moment I was looking down at her, a moment later, I was looking down at her feet. And then straight ahead at her stomach. And then up at her. I tried to back away, but she quickly overpowered me and pinned me to the ground. I started to call for help, which was pointless in a place like this, but she'd have none of it. She pulled out a handkerchief from her purse and stuffed it forcefully in my mouth. She then flipped me over and began ripping off my clothes like they were nothing. Despite my struggle, I could do nothing to stop her superior strength over me. Once I was naked, she used my own belt to tighten around my arm to restrain them. Afterward, she stood and started to unbutton her blouse. I scrambled to my feet and ran to the door, wiggling my way free of the belt. I was moments away from reaching the doorknob when she called out.

"Two feet tall!"

In horror I watched the door knob rise out of reach and above my head. I turned back around, agape in terror at the now much larger woman. Before I could try and remove the cloth from my mouth, she knocked me to the ground and pinned me down with just her boot. It was no use how much I struggled, I couldn't break free. Satisfied, she returned to stripping, all the while smirking at my situation. She dropped her blouse on the ground next to me, before she started to go for her brassiere. She was starting to enjoy the power trip.

"It's hard to believe I have a man at my mercy. This is better than just controlling you. Look at how helpless you are!" She dropped her brassier on top of me, obscuring my face. She laughed at how pitiful that was. "If I had known how good this was, I would have wished to have this power over ALL men!" 

She couldn't strip with her foot pressed to me, so she leaned down to pick me up again. She then pushed me between her breasts and put the brassiere back on, locking me into place. When it was a tight fit, she decided to make me more convenient. "One foot tall." Again, I reduced in size until she could snap the brassiere into place. I was locked into place, despite my flailing and tear filled eyes. Would I be stuck like this? I realized I was at her mercy to ever return to my true size again. But for the moment, she decided to go admire herself in the mirror. She laughed at the sight of me, once a tall and sturdy man, now a pitiful little doll between her breasts. She squeezed them together and snickered when I started turning red.

But she was not happy. "Don't worry, my little man. Once I've had my way with you, I'll be young and beautiful. You'll enjoy my company then."

She kicked off her boots, then her skirt, and finally her undergarments. There was no bed in my office, so she contented herself with doing this the rough way. She sat down against the wall and pulled me out from between her breasts, then placed me between her legs. She pushed me foward towards her pussy, with my head colliding against her pudgy stomach. I tried to back away, but she kept her hand firmly against my back. When she couldn't feel anything, she lowered her hand to my butt and pushed that forward so that part of my body was pushed inside her vaginal wall. Try as I could to resist, she tightened her thighs around me and kept pushing me inside, and my member started to act on its own. There was an amazing effect the moment I first started to release. The pudgy stomach fat my head was pressed against tightened into taut skin, her thighs became smooth and defined. Her breasts became perky again but despite her thinning body, they remained as large as they were before.  Her face lost years of age and looked youthful and beautiful, gone was her gaudy makeup to cover up her flaws. Her wound up red hair came free and flowed brightly and vividly. She was a vision of beauty.

And also the worst woman I have ever known. She tossed me aside when she realized the change had been made, admiring her new body. I was left on the floor, soaked in her juices, horrified with the thought my wish had been wasted and that this was to be my fate forever. I thought maybe if I escaped, I'd find my friends. They could force her to return me to my original height. At least I could get my life back. I pulled the cloth from my mouth and weakly made my way towards the door. If I could find some way to open it, I would be free.

But she would have none of that. She stepped over me, blocking the door, and smiled a most evil smirk. "I think I'll keep you, little man. But you're too big to be taken away. I think you'll be better at six inches tall."

Once again, the world rushed above me. Before, her knees were just above my head. Now they were far, far above my head. Her ankles, amazingly, were level with my hips. Terrified, I backed away, even though there was absolutely no escape for me. With amazing speed, she captured me between her perfect fingers and held me tightly, not caring that I could no longer breathe. She had everything she wanted now.

"No one should notice you like this. Now stay quiet while I get cleaned up." She gracefully made her way over to my desk and dropped me inside her purse. She buckled it close and to my dismay, I lacked the power to escape. Inevitably, I would spend the next year of my life in her control.

----

Cassie made a pouting face at the mirror as I finished my tale, which I could vaguely see through her reflection in the mirror. "That's terrible!" But she quickly brightened up as she smiled at her reflection, cupping her breasts again. "But it must be true. I don't think I ever looked this good."

It  was true. The djinn's power meant that any woman who I had sex with, in spite of my size, would also enjoy the benefits of youth and beauty. But the downside was, only one woman, my 'current true love' could enjoy it. Somewhere out there, That Woman was desperate to find me. Every year she was without me, she aged another year. She had found and recaptured me many times. She altered my size many times too. The last time I escaped, I had to do so at this miniscule size. My life with Cassie would be easier at six inches tall, but I never would have got this far otherwise. It was a trade off. Not one I took lightly.

"If she ever finds me again, you'll lose it."

Cassie was my shield from the world. If I could remain with her long enough, eventually That Woman would die of old age. And if she did, maybe her power of control would be broken and I'd revert to my true self. Staying loyal to her was my only hope and keeping in her good graces. A fact she seemed to welcome and enjoy. Abruptly she turned her head and I fell out onto her hand. She then placed me up against her breast happily in her own way of hugging me.

"Don't worry baby! I'll take care of you forever."

Trapped against her skin, I could only hope she was right.  But any life, even this life, was better than being under the control of my old client. Cassie was my guardian angel. She wasn't perfect. My life would be adventurous with her. But there was worse ways to live. And maybe, just maybe, one day I'd get my life back.