- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter for this story. This story is going to be updated slowly because I want each chapter to be more or less original.

Also, in this story, I've decided not to describe how any of the characters look, so that its up to your imagination. They can be fat, thin, blonde, tall, short etc. 

The alarm continued to go off for probably five minutes, but to me, it felt like hours, days even. Finally, when I was just about to lose my mind, my bedroom door flew open and in came my 19 year old, half awake stepsister, Casey.
"God damnit Rob, just because you have school doesn't mean you have to wake the whole damn household." She said as she slowly entered the room with her eyes half open. She walked up to the alarm clock and switched it off. She then fully opened one eye to make sure I was awake. When she didn't see my head, she removed the covers to wake me up. I could instantly see her face change to confusion when I wasn't in my bed.
"R-Rob?" She said.

I was jumping up and down in my bed at this point trying to get her attention, but she obviously didn't notice me.
"God that kid never thinks about anyone else but himself." She said rubbing her eyes. "He could have at least switched off his damn alarm."
I was surprised to see her turn around and start to descend towards my bed. She was sitting down! I jumped out of the way just in time to avoid being sat on. Unfortunately, the indentation created by Casey caused  me to lose my footing and I started to roll down. After a long and terrifying fall I hit my head on her ass and instantly passed out.

When I finally came to, I was in a strange dark room. I had no idea where I was, but I knew I had no intention of staying there. When my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness, I started to explore this place I was in. I noticed that the walls were silky and a dark pink colour, sort of like Casey's pajamas.
"That's ridiculous." I told myself. "How would I end up in her pajamas."
I giggled to myself and continued to look around. Eventually, I finally found a hole large enough for me to fit in.
"Well, I'm getting nowhere just walking around in here." I said. "Here goes nothing." 

I jumped into the hole and began to fall. The fall was much longer than I expected. I was certain that I was going to die. I started to scream. As my life flashed before my eyes I began to notice my surroundings. It looked like... a leg? Then it hit me. I had been so stupid. I had been in Casey's back pocket. When she sat on my bed I rolled into her back pocket and now, because of my stupidity, I was going to die.

Casey had only just woken up five minutes ago and was wearing her favourite foam flip flops. I finally reached the end of Casey's leg and landed on her flip flop. Although the foam was soft enough to prevent my death, it wasn't soft enough to save my right leg, which was now broken. I screamed in agony and leaned back against Casey's foot. It was going to be hard to get anyones attention now.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating!


Next chapter will be out whenever I get some ideas for it.