- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hey guys. Heres the first chapter of my new story. ENJOY!

Hey, I'm Robert and I'm 15 years old. I would like to start by saying that I've never really considered myself a lucky person. In fact, I've always thought of myself as extremely unlucky. I was always in the wrong place at the wrong time and always got involved in stuff that had nothing to do with me. It was this God awful luck that got me into the situation I found myself in 5 years ago when I was 15 which is where my story begins.
It was just another day at school. Our chemistry teacher thought it would be "fun and productive" to do an experiment. I was paired up with Luke, the biggest idiot in the school. But I wasn't surprised. After all, it would be me who would get the worst possible partner. I had gone to grab a filter funnel from the front of the class when Luke took it upon himself to add a solution that wasn't involved in the experiment. I returned to the table we were working at and saw the solution going black and bubbling like mad.
"Shit that doesn't look good." I said looking into the flask. "What the hell did you do?"
"I added the sulfuric acid like it said in the instructions." Replied Luke defensively.
"You have got to be kidding me!" I said facepalming. "It said PHOSPHORIC acid you nincompoop! And how much did you add?"
"The instructions didn't say, so I just half filled the beaker." He said.
"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled. "It fucking says measure out 2cm3 of phosphoric acid right there!"
"How the hell do you measure cm3 with fluids?" Asked Luke.
"You're just fucking hopeless." I said, rubbing my temples.

We had been so involved with our argument that we didn't notice that Lukes fuck up started to make a noise. That is, until it was too late. Luke dived under a table but it was too late for me. The flask that the solution was in exploded and ended up all over my body. It started to burn my eyes and I fell on the floor, screaming in agony. The last thing I saw before I passed out was every student in class standing around me, staring. 

I woke up on a smooth surface with bandages around both of my eyes. I sat up in what i assumed was a bed and called out.
"Hello? Anyone there?" I asked.
"Hello Robert." Said a soft voice.
"Who are you?" I said.
"I'm the school nurse. Your step mother is on her way to come and get you. She should be here any minute now." She replied.
"What happened?" I asked.
The nurse filled me in. Apparently I was blamed for Luke's screw up and after passing out in the middle of the classroom, two of the boys in my class had carried me to the school nurse where my eyes were disinfected and bandaged. I was also told that I had to wait a few hours before I could take the bandages off.

The nurse didn't speak to me much after that. My step mother, Mandy arrived shortly after and took me to her car and started the journey back home.
"So you gonna tell me what happened?" She asked.
"Chemistry lessen, experiment blew up, went into my eyes." I replied.
"Lemme guess." She said. "It wasn't your fault."
"Yup." I replied
"Robert, you have to stop blaming others for your own mistakes." Said Mandy. 
"I will stop blaming others for my mistakes, when they are actually my mistakes Mandy" I said.
"What have I told you about using my first name?" She said. "Call me mom."
"Fine, but only if you address me as son" I replied.
"Very clever smart-ass." She said. "Now get out of the car, were home."

After being escorted to my room, I went straight to bed. I had a horrible migraine and was in no mood to talk to anyone. I fell asleep almost instantly. I kept waking up during the night feeling strange, but I was so tired that I let it pass and went back to sleep.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 6 in the morning.
"Fucking school." I said groggily, reaching over to turn it off. The only problem was that I couldn't find it. No, it wasn't that I couldn't find it, I couldn't reach it. I opened my eyes to get a better idea of where the stupid thing was and was shocked by what I saw. Everything around me was massive! I had to be at least half an inch tall. I sighed and leaned back against my pillow.
"It would be me that this would fucking happen to wouldn't it?" I said. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think of this story so far and if you think I should continue.