- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter today. Sorry folks. I ended the last chapter with breakfast then realised when trying to write this chapter that I actually had no idea's for what to write for a breakfast chapter so i apologise for that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Mandy carefully placed me in the palm of her hand and placed her other hand over me to prevent me falling out. As a result, I was concealed in darkness. As Mandy began the journey towards the kitchen she opened her hand slightly, revealing her enormous lips, and spoke.
“I’m not going to tell Casey about you’re situation yet, is that okay?” She asked.
I then realised that I hadn’t told Mandy about my encounter with Casey and that from her point of view, Casey didn’t know I was shrunk.
“That’s fine Mandy.” I replied.
“Mom!” She said, shaking her hand (with me in it) slightly.

When  we reached the kitchen, Mandy carefully placed me on one of the wooden chairs around the kitchen table.
“I won’t be long sweetie.” She said smiling. “What do you want for breakfast?”
“Surprise me!” I said.
I could tell in her voice that breakfast wasn’t what was on her mind. She was worried. She was probably trying to make me feel better with all this sweet talk.
My thoughts were interrupted by a strange gust of warm air flowing down my back. I looked up to see Casey’s face staring at me, smiling. But this wasn’t the sweet smile Mandy was giving me, it was a dark, sinister smile. She then stood up straight and walked over to the front of the chair and turned around.
“What you making mom?” She asked as she fell back on the chair I was standing on.
It was completely unexpected, one minute I was staring at the titanic ass of my step-sister, next I was flattened by the same ass in a single second. Needless to say, I was killed instantly. 

When I came to, I felt the pressure her ass was putting on me decrease a little, and was greeted by two of Casey’s fingers. I thought she was finally going to release me and place me on the table or somewhere similar, but I was dead wrong. I actually thought this bitch would show some mercy. Fuck me, right? She lifted my body up slightly, and with her other hand, she pulled back the elastic on her panties and dropped me in. I landed perfectly in the crack of her smelly ass and the sweat only served to make me slide further down into the centre. I knew that if I looked up at this point, I would see that horrible, puckering hole.
“FUCK YOU CASEY!” I yelled.

Casey clenched her butt cheeks together , causing me to slide even further in towards the place I wanted to be the least. The smell at this point was unbearable. Who would have thought something so putrid and disgusting could be present on the body of a modern day human being. I was in hell, or at least the closest thing to it. I was still sliding towards her asshole. My eyes were closed so when my lips came into contact with her anus, it was a completely horrific surprise. That was all I could take. I instantly puked all over her anus. I also felt tears running down my cheeks. My body was now entering her asshole and there was nothing I could do about it.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating!