- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone. I'm finally back with a new chapter. As long as I don't procrastinate I should be updating this story on a regular basis. I haven't been writing much lately, so please excuse me if my writing is a bit shabby. Other than that, enjoy the story!

As I leaned against Casey’s enormous foot, I couldn’t help but sob. How would I get anybodies attention now that I was half an inch tall and had a broken leg. Then it dawned on me. My leg didn’t hurt. Why didn’t my leg hurt? I looked down and realised that it was no longer in that mangled state it was in seconds ago. What the hell had happened? I didn’t have long to think because suddenly, Casey started to walk. It probably wasn’t such a good idea to lean against her foot seeing as the moment she lifted her foot to start walking, I slid under it.

Once I was there I only had seconds to get out. I immediately scrambled to my feet. My right leg, which had been broken moments before, now felt full of energy. I started to run, which was hard considering where I was. As fast as I was, I wasn’t fast enough to escape the giant foot that was descending upon me. Luckily for me, I was under the arch of her foot so even though her foot had landed on me, it wasn’t enough to kill me. Still hurt like hell though. My luck didn’t last. It wasn’t long before Casey took another step. I wasn’t prepared for this one. I was sent flying to the end of her slipper, underneath her big toe, which was slowly headed for me.

I couldn’t move. I was frozen in fear. All I could do was scream and hope that she heard me. Unfortunately she didn’t, and it wasn’t long before I was crushed like a bug underneath her toe. The pressure increased at an alarming rate until finally, My body burst like a water balloon. I was dead.

Casey felt something burst under her foot and stopped.
“Ew, gross.” She said, scrunching up her nose. “What the hell was that?”
She sat down on a nearby chair and removed her feet from the flip flops and discovered the bloody remains of her step brother. 
“What the…” Said Casey as she plucked the remains of her brother from her slipper and examined it. “Did I squash a bug?”
Casey then noticed something very strange about this “bug”. It seemed to be reforming.

I suddenly regained consciousness. What had happened? Although I was alive, I didn’t have any eyes to open, or a mouth to speak. Then I felt my arms grow, and my legs. It wasn’t long before my whole body was back to normal. Just like my leg had felt more powerful earlier on, now my entire body felt more powerful. I opened my eyes to find Casey with the most confused look I had ever seen on her face.
“What the fuck just happened?” She said to herself. “Did this thing seriously just come back to life?”
It was then that I realised that I was too small for her to recognise who I was. All was not lost though, Casey still kept me in her hand as she returned to her room. The only question was, what was she going to do to me?

I couldn’t see much as her hand was closed around me. When she finally opened her hand she was looking directly at me, with a magnifying glass. When she had finally got the focus just right, her jaw immediately dropped, as did the magnifying glass.
“R-R-ROB!?” She exclaimed.
“Yeah Case, It’s me.” I replied.
“What the hell happened to you?” She asked.
“No. Fucking. Idea.” I said back to her.
“B-But you were dead a few seconds ago, I saw you come back to life!” She said, shivering.
“Yeah.” I said. “Pretty weird huh?”
“Wow I’m talking to a tiny little zombie.” She said.
“I’m not a zombie!” I yelled. “I just seem to be immortal.”
“So you can’t die?” She asked. “You just always come back to life?”
“I’m guessing so.” I replied.
“Wanna test it?” She asked.
“Fuck no!” I exclaimed. “It still hurts like hell! Also, what if it doesn’t work the second time round?”
“Only one way to find out.” Said Casey, slowly lowering me to the floor.
“Case, w-what are you doing?” I asked, slightly nervous.
“Testing your theory.” She said.

Before I could convince her otherwise, she already started to lower her bare foot on me. All I could do was scream, but even that was soon muffled as my entire body was enveloped by Casey’s foot. Why was she doing it so slow, was she trying to torture me? I was struggling as much as I could against her foot, but it was all useless. Bones started to break and I still wasn’t dead. Casey stopped lowering her foot. She just kept it in that one position. She had applied the right amount of pressure to destroy my bones, but not enough to kill me. She was evil. 

It was horrible, my bones would reform only to be destroyed again. I could hear Casey giggling up above. Finally, after almost 5 minutes of this torture, Casey sighed and applied all of her body weight on my body. My body burst again and I had died for the second time that day.
Casey patiently waited with my remains in her hand for me to come back to life. I slowly regained consciousness. Once my body had reformed, I noticed it felt even more powerful. What the hell was going on? I decided against telling Casey about this power thing or she might conduct another sadistic test.

“Wow! So you really are invincible!” She said.
“Immortal.” I replied. “Invincible means that I cant be destroyed and can’t feel pain, which you just cruelly proved wrong.”
“Do you want me to do it again?” She asked.
“NO!” I yelled.
“Then keep your mouth shut.” She said.
“But Case, I could have died, why did you do that?” I asked.
“Simply because I could.” She said. “No one would have found out if you had died, because you are so tiny.”

Christ. I knew my relationship with Casey was weak, but I didn’t know that it was so weak that she would be willing to kill me just “because she could”. That hit me hard.
“So, can you take me to Mandy please?” I asked. “I might need help.”
“Yes I can take you to MOM. On one condition.” She said.
“Anything!” I replied.
“Never tell anyone what I just did or I WILL make your life a living hell.” She said, smirking.
“Okay I won’t, I promise.” I said.
“Great!” She exclaimed. “Let’s go to mom!”

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and a rating and tell me what you think.