- Text Size +

So now what to do about Dr. Smith’s melodramatic mammaries?

 

It would be such a shame if Jane’s little guys were booked up tonight, Lilly was kind of banking on them. Frankly if they were she was sure she could arrange something, but it would be a tiny pain in the arse.

 

‘Jane, could I have a word.’               

 

The little Chinese (via Hong Kong) girl put down her head set and swivelled her chair over to Lilly’s desk.

 

‘I was wondering if your little team of specialists were busy this evening?’

 

‘As a matter of fact they’re not. I only got them back from the Chinese Societies New Year’s Ball this morning though, they’re bit worn out.’

 

‘OK, but they are free. Good. Hang on; if your guys aren’t working now, then who’s calls are you taking?’

 

‘I’ve been taking Fliss’ whilst she’s been out.’ Lilly nodded her approval. ‘Her little fellas are very popular. They’re going to be booked up until next week at this rate!’

 

Jane was one of the originals at the company. She was even there for its founding some 14 months previous. Lilly held her in very high regard, not only for her work rate but for the unique service that she provided. The university campus was awash with oriental students. (Find me one that isn’t!) They were mostly of Chinese extraction but hailed from all over the Far East. With Jane on board, a fluent speaker of English, Mandarin and Cantonese, they had been able to tap that market from the start.

 

It appeared, and Lilly had happily conceded to Jane on this point, that the Oriental market was a very skittish one. It often took one of their own to convince even the shyest little wallflowers to indulge in a little sexual liberation.

 

Plus, they had the cash to pay for it.

 

It was towards this end that the skinny little Hong Kong Chinese girl had tailored her tiny charges.

 

(Quite how her personnel influence had affected their size and mental state would, very much like it had with Fliss’ tiny foursome, become apparent very soon.)

 

Lilly honestly loved Jane sometimes. Even doing other people’s work for them! This girl needed a raise, or maybe even a partnership! No, that would involve sharing out some of her bonus. Lilly had to concede to herself that she loved the money too much to even consider sharing it.

 

‘Well could you see if they’re in the mood for a challenge?’ She handed her Dr. Smith’s case notes. Even in her photograph her bosoms appeared to be busting out of the frame. ‘She needs some tiny specialist attention. Just right for your boys ay?’

 

Grinning broadly, showing off her a big toothy smile, Jane flicked through the case notes. ‘Jesus! Dr. Smith, they are gonna need all the help they can get!’

 

Lilly raised an eyebrow.

 

‘Don’t worry, they’re up to it, but it’ll be a ‘big’ change of scenery.’ She tapped her tiny index finger on her dimpled chin. ‘I think Jim and Darren used to be rock climbers anyway, I always find them in the most unusual place…’

 

 * * *

 

The door to Jane’s room creaked open, she was always super careful, even though there was often little need to be.

 

She scampered over to her desk. Why announce her presence like Fliss did? They all knew when she was in the room. Getting out her trusty magnifying glass from her bedside draw she skipped the last few steps to her dresser and wrapped he knuckles loudly on its surface.

She loved this part.

 

Whereas to Fliss’ tiny stable, her bedroom represented the whole world, if your agent was Jane then it was her dresser. Carefully, and always a little cautiously, 12 teensy weensy men appeared from nooks, crannies and crevices, each of them sheepishly beginning to walk towards a book in the centre of the table. They used little ladders to climb up onto its cover, were the title currently read ‘Gulliver’s Travels’.

 

(This, their main stage, was changed weekly by the English Undergraduate. She took great pleasure in picking appropriate titles. Alice in Wonderland, Tom Thumb and just to tease them with the possibility of tiny company, Thumbelina, had all been recent podiums.)

 

When all 12 of the mini men were accounted her she addressed them as a group, there was no other way really.

 

‘Now I know you all did very well at the ball last night.’ There was a tiny, barely audible sound of mutual congratulations. It rippled all the way from the ‘G’ of  ‘Gulliver’s’ to the ‘Penguin’ logo at the foot of the book. ‘But I’ve got another, much bigger job for you tonight, well in about half an hour to be exact.’

 

There was some scurrying about below her. The odd boy or other was blatantly up in arms about the prospect of work again that night.

 

‘Look at you all complaining, I haven’t even told you what you need to do yet. ‘Wait ‘till you heard what I have to say before you just dismiss it.’ She made a ‘Sit’ motion with her hand.

 

A few men sat down, cross-legged to listen. Others just lazed about on their backs or stomachs.

 

‘Tonight I need you…’ She drew it out for effect ‘…to massage Dr. Smith’s breasts, sensitively and sweetly. Can those that know the scale of the task please explain its magnitude to the others.’

 

She drummed her fingers deafeningly on the dresser top to speed them up. Then she watched fascinated as Dan and David, too English students she’d had Surina shrink way back in May, spread news of the daunting nature of their upcoming task amongst her little colony. Her heart melted as she watched them argue and debate amongst each other through her magnifying glass.

 

‘Understand now? I need you too massage them, both of them. Each absolutely gigantic tit! Don’t worry though I’m laying down some ground rules, for your own safety.’

 

She didn’t blame them for being apprehensive. Each of them stood an inch tall at best, with some brave little soles choosing to barely breach the half inch mark.

 

‘I don’t expect you to ‘massage’ them as such, but as a team I think you could really accomplish something big. Imagine if three of you took a nipple apiece, a lot of stress on those could be great for her. Then, you remember the ‘window cleaner’ technique we practiced?’

 

They should it took them weeks to perfect. In the end they’d had to even pack in practicing. Apparently no matter how sweet smelling it left her breasts, Fliss just wasn’t prepared to give up that much time to the cause. The move involved attaching thread to the nub of a nipple and then abseiling down the curve of a breast. Once there you could wash, scrub, perfume and moisturise to your heart’s content. Fliss’ boobs where deemed the best test dummies in the office for their prestigious size but also legendary elasticity. The men of the company had put it to a vote!

 

Jane could see that despite this practice there was still a climate of worry in the air.

 

To reassure them she gently removed her top and hung her little cone shaped breasts above them. The sight of her nipples always calmed them down. For you see that was what they were there for, small breasts and nipples, in fact skinny girls in general. Jane, barely five foot herself, knew all too well how inferior you could feel next to a parade of English girls, whose bosoms would often smother your face if you had the misfortune to walk directly into them in the refectory.

 

Jane’s men however, the smallest in the company, could rarely see over the nipples they were pleasing. It made mountains out of mole hills. Jane liked to think that shrinking negated the idea of cosmetic surgery for life. Why have a boob job, when it’s not that your boobs that are too small, it’s your boyfriend who is far too big!

 

There was a quote, hand painted on Jane’s door that read ‘In the right hands, LITTLE can feel extremely LARGE’. It couldn’t have been more pertinent. (And it was signed by Jane herself, naturally).

 

In terms of marketing, aiming for the smaller breasted market had been a masterstroke. Ripe little Chinese girls were queuing up to experience the touch of a man who viewed her bosoms more like the hills Yuang Shoa, than the ‘A Cups’ that they really were. Jane’s men were a confidence building battalion.

 

Her breasts hung over them illustrating this point. The excitement level on the top of the book had just risen dramatically.

 

‘So what do you think?’ She placed a billboard size photograph of the doctor onto it’ surface.

 

Some adventurous little guys stepped up onto its glossy surface and stood on the Doctor’s photographic bosom. Jane witnessed a little debate between them. Not for the first time she wished she could eavesdrop in a little. (Maybe they could be miked up? Humm…). Through the eye of the magnifying glass it appeared that they had realised, just like her, that even the reproduction tits in the photograph dwarfed them considerably! She lowered her own tits too the dresser to take their minds off it.

 

‘Look, I’ll draw up a list of rules for her to follow. So you’ll be in no danger whatsoever. Unless of course you venture too near the overhang once you’re at the summit, but I’m expressly forbidding that as of now. Any discretion will be noted and dealt with by Cara.’ (Cara was their version of ‘Vanessa the Swede’ but we’ll talk more about her later). Jane had never had to send one of her men to Cara, meeting her once had been more than enough for them.

 

Some of the little guys seemed reassured by the promise of rules. Others shuddered at the thought of another run in with ‘the girl.’

 

The rules/plan wasn’t that hard to follow anyway. Not for seasoned professionals like them.

 

‘I’ll get her to place you lot all together by her collar bone then you can climb up from there. Her nipples will be bigger than you’re used too, so three men not two should be appropriate. I’m assigning the two biggest amongst you, she pointed to the two 1.3 inch men currently trying to straddle her own erect nipples, (Which were now level with the book), onto ear duty.’ (This was harder for the bigger buys, as they had to latch their legs astride then, as opposed to just walking along them as the others did).

 

They seemed happy to hear this. Both pinched her firm areola in response.

 

‘She hasn’t expressly asked for this but I think it will be a really nice touch. You can massage them gently, an ear each and let her know what the others are doing. The rest of you, please be brave enough to venture into her cleavage I appreciate it will appear humongous.’ There had been a gaggle of dissent at the idea. ‘However you’re all red blooded males and I’m talking about tits the size hot air balloons!’

 

They were tiny enthusiastic nods as they came around to the concept a little.

 

‘I don’t want anybody trying any deeper exploration though. Don’t go getting lost on her belly or anything. If I hear of anybody getting fished out of a belly button or…’ She even shuddered herself at the danger ‘…from the bed sheets, I won’t be impressed.’

 

Not that Jane could see such detail but one tiny man punched another playfully on the arm. This rule had been made just for him it seemed.

 

‘Also, no hair - you’ll get tangled, no food - you could get gulped up, no worshiping – not yet anyway, it makes new clients feel uneasy – and no self-indulgence. The last guy tried that and we ended up in this humongous situation. That’s just one reason I want a good performance out of you guys tonight. The Boss has asked for this favour especially.’

 

Many hadn’t seen The Boss since their initial shrinking. Jane had stolen one of bras once. Only once, though. It was meant to be preparation for times like these. However once she’d placed them all inside one cup and discovered that none of them could even get close to climbing out, she’d moved them back down to her own ‘training bras’. It was an attempt not to knock their confidence.

 

Jane surveyed them all lovingly. They were all going to do so well. She’d sold it like they had the option to choice. But they didn’t they were going to go either way tonight, all of them.

‘Now hop too it, get in here.’ (Far too fragile for the purse, Jane’s men were transported in a cotton wool lined jewellery box).

 

‘Remember this assignment is as much for your Asian Queen as it is for my tiny subjects.’ She warned them, as the two men were extracted from her nipples.

 

When they were all safely on board she peered in at them to make sure they were settled and then, biting her lip a little, closed the lid.

 

‘Another night without you…’ She sighed at nobody in particular.

 

Maybe she could borrow one of the 3 or 5 inchers? Maybe they’d talk back though, she wouldn’t like that.

 

Nope, much better to simply save herself for the return of her subjects in the morning.