- Text Size +

Lilly’s Little Lotharios

 

‘Lilly’s Little Lotharios…’ Said a professional voice coming from a very professional looking girl ‘…how can I help?’

 

There was a muffled sound from the other end of the phone as the customer laid out their order. Lilly spun in her office chair, turning to face one of her employees. ‘We’ve got a group booking, do you think your four boys are up too it?’

 

‘Huh? What, sorry?’ Felicity had been blatantly not paying attention, as she absentmindedly scanned a catalogue whilst twirling her hair.

 

‘Your boys, could they do a group booking? Four girls at 27 Totmouth Street fancy an extra dimension to their drinking games tonight.’

 

Lilly sounded a little impatient. They could only operate the phone lines for an hour and a half all day! With staffing as it was. You’d think she could have found staff that at least paid attention!

 

‘Oh, yeah. I imagine that would be right up their alley. Keep them on the line, I’ll just go check.’

 

‘Is it OK if I put you on hold Miss…er…Miss…’ There was a pause ‘…Miss Dove of course. Their personnel agent has just gone to check now.’ After a brief reply she clicked a button on the phone, transferring them too some awful lift music whilst they waited.  

 

Looking down at the phone console she could see that she already had another two calls waiting on the line!

 

* * *

 

Felicity, or Fliss as she was known on campus to everyone except her boss, sauntered up the stairs slowly and methodically. It really had been a coup taking this job she thought as she twisted her slender fingers around her black curls. It paid well, was based in her own student house, involved almost all her closest friends and was, well, more than a ‘little’ magical.

 

(You’ll see what she meant by that thought in just second.)

 

She unlocked her small bedroom door at the end of the corridor and gingerly stepped into her domain.

 

‘Boys!’ She called cutely, putting her hands behind her back and bending into a cheesecake pose. ‘Oh boys! I’ve got a job for you tonight…’

 

As she waited for their appearance she tapped her foot lightly on the carpet, curling her bare toes on its surface. Summoned by her tapping and the sweet notes in her voice, four magical little creatures began to emerge from the depths of feminine clutter that was her room.  From beneath upturned magazines, atop piles of complicated looking textbooks, inside the clutches of one of her strappier tops and behind a wall of shoes, four tiny little men appeared!

 

Fliss maintained her pose, putting her hands on her hips in mock impatience and waited for their arrival. They trekked across the carpet, ankle deep to them, and stopped in front of their giant’s feet.

 

‘I’ve got a little job for you.’ She said saucily, increasing her pout as she looked down at them through her bosom. (If you’re starting to feel sorry for them, due to their predicament, then worry not. From where they were standing they could see straight up her skirt!). ‘Four girls on Totmouth want some company for their drinking session tonight. If it’s the girls that called last week, the netballers, who I bet it is, you’ll love them. They’re very tall and very full figured I hear! Regardless they like games, drinking or otherwise. You guys have been little playing pieces before right?’

 

As their agent, she took a cut of everything they made. She really should remember this sort of stuff.

 

‘Oh, we’re good at that.’ The blond one, Jason, piped up ‘as long as I don’t have to be banker again!’ Memories of him lugging bank notes bigger than him around the board had just come flooding back.

 

‘Do they play strip poker?’ Another well-built 3.5 inch man asked.

 

Fliss grinned ‘As good as you are at card games Danny, I feel it will be a little difficult to keep your cards close to your chest when they tower over you! Don’t you think?’

 

Danny wasn’t listening. The thought of four, mile high, bra-clad netball players was occupying most of his brain power at present.

 

‘Will you do it?’

 

They all nodded enthusiastically.

 

‘So it’s settled then, we’ll just have to go without each other for the night. No time for ‘training’, although if you get back early enough I might let you have a little night cap.’ She blew them a kiss that could have smothered any of them and then began to gather her purse.

 

Different girls liked to carry their men in different ways but Fliss preferred the purse. There was something about the knowledge that four little men were rolling around amongst her lipstick and eyeliner that really appealed to her subconscious.

 

Scooping them up one by one, she gave them each a few second hanging over the clasp before they were dropped into its depths. Just before closing she leaned her face over the gap, fluttered her eyelashes and blowing another giant kiss. ‘Do a good job and we can even have that bubble bath we’ve talked about when you get back!’

 

The purse was closed to delighted woops of excitement.

 

 *  * *

 

‘Tell your girls I’ll have round in 20 mins. I’ll take a brisk walk.’ Fliss smoothed her dress and tried to look as business-like as possible. People always felt under-dressed next to Lilly.

 

Lilly nodded and took the four eager netballers off hold. ‘Yer, she says she’ll be around in 20 minutes…ur…huh…hang on.’ She placed her hand over the mouthpiece of the phone. ‘She wants to know if they know the rules to poker?’

 

There was a barely audible squeak of a cheer from Felicity’s purse.

 

‘Tell her that the boys might need to brush up on some of the ‘finer points’ of the rules.’ Fliss chuckled as she left. It’d take the guys five minutes to get the word ‘strip’ into the conversation.

 

She was in for a great cut of their tips tonight!

 

The shutting of the door behind Felicity left behind a pale, pretty but wrung out looking girl in its place. The girl was tall, really quite tall and also quite willowy. She had to bend to get down to Lilly’s height. This had inadvertently smothered her boss in long silky strands of red hair.

 

Lilly extracted herself and turned to her ‘Yes, what is it?’

 

The Boss looked grumpy. The girl twisted the skin above her knuckles as a nervous relax. It made a few of her freckles come out in a dark red.

 

‘Come, on Sammy I haven’t got all day, the phone lines are open.’

 

She looked really impatient now. Maybe she was going to raise her voice, Sammy didn’t like it when she did that.

 

Nervously she turned to Lilly and whispered ‘...er…Lilly we’ve got another complaint about Steven.’

 

Lilly rolled her eyes and looked down at the ‘Ken-sized’ man that had been clumsily fumbled onto her desk. ‘What is it this time?’

 

She was angry. Steven was obviously a repeat offender.

 

‘Well, he…erm…was a little rough with the English lecturer you gave him too last week. She’s on Skype now. Shall I tell her you’ll take the call?’

 

‘Yeah, of course, put her though.’ Lilly said with a sigh.

 

As the call connected she looked down at the smug looking fella on the desk. He was the biggest man they had in stock and boy did he know it! Lilly was a hair’s breadth away from shrinking him down to half an inch and advertising him as a mini manicurist! As much as she’d love too, he did still get pretty impressive results from some clients. Besides, a size like that wasn’t in his contract.

 

When Dr. Smith had appeared on screen, looking harassed and uncomfortable at her desk, Steven was standing to attention and ready for a fight.

 

‘What seems to be the matter Doctor? I can assure you that Mr Sullivan gets rave reviews from a large number of our clients.’

 

‘Oh I can imagine!’ She sounded very tart and cross. ‘The problem is Lilly that I asked for a massage, not a tiny grope and then a man to cum all over my bosom. They’re very sensitive you know!’ She heaved her tits onto her desk and gave them a few seconds to settle.

 

Lilly’s eyes grew wide. As a Business student she never had any contact with Dr. Smith, although she’d heard the rumours.

 

Sammy pulled at the skin of her knuckles a little harder. She was in for it. She knew.

 

‘They ache a lot you know, but nobody is ever gentle enough to sooth them.’ The Doctor traced her fingers around their edge.

 

It was no surprise! Dr. Smith much have been about 8 stone wet through, with a good 2 stone of that invested in each bosom. Lilly looked down at herself for a second. She was no slouch in that department either. This woman was having an odd effect on her though. Those great big things and her tight angry face seemed to DARE you to make eye contact. Lilly glanced away involuntarily feeling like a little girl getting a strict telling off.

 

‘Right, OK Dr. Smith. I think I have an idea. How about we send over some more subtly sized gentlemen and see how they fare? On us of course.’

 

‘That sounds much better, can we make it tonight? I need then seen too about 2-3 times a week, I really do. I’d love to get an op, my back can really start to hurt after a while, but you can’t get it easily on the National Health.’

 

The Doctor’s desk seemed to creak a little under the weight of them.

 

Lilly smiled her most professionally sweet smile. We’ll have them to you within the hour.’ 2-3 times a week! You couldn’t lose the chance of a contract like that! ‘Jane Cho is one of your students, Am I right?’ Dr. Smith nodded ‘Well, we’ve got her on our books, I’ll bundle her off with her little charges as soon as she managed to get away from the phones.’

 

‘Thank you Lilly, that’s more than reasonable and for his punishment? I trust it will be appropriate?’

 

‘Don’t you worry Doctor, we’ll deal with the matter of little Steven internally I can assure you.’

 

‘That’s very nice to hear.’ She shot a very stern look at the ‘doll’ on Lilly’s desk before she hung up.

 

The ‘doll’ was more than a little mad himself. In fact he hadn’t even been able to get a word in edgeways! Consumed by worry, Sammy had almost squeezed all the life out of him too, as well as the all the air. Even as he tried to speak Lilly placed a giant finger over his lips.

 

‘Leave it!’ She ordered. ‘This is your third written warning and you know that means?’

 

‘Anything but her…!’ He whined, managing to extract himself from her grasp. ‘Please, I’ll be good, I promise!’

 

‘That’s what you said last time. I’m afraid I’ve got no alternative. Sammy can you come here please.’

 

The tall willowy read head, who’d almost been brought to tears by the phone call, meekly approached her blond 23 year old boss. She seemed SO old and SO responsible to Sam, it gave her a bit of an aura that made approaching her even harder.

 

‘I know you’ve done your best with Steven but I’m afraid you’re a bit of a soft touch.’

 

‘Don’t let me go Lilly, I love working here. It’s just when you say to punish him and stuff I find it really hard. He’s all little and cute you know. It’s difficult. But I can do better, I promise. I’ll even starve him a bit and drop him into my old socks if you want!’ She really did sound desperate. Those things were evidently not in her nature.  

 

‘Look, Sam. That won’t be necessary. I know you’re young (It was true she was only 18) and I know he’s your first assignment. To be honest it’s my fault for giving Steven to you in the first place. I need you to take him down to Vanessa’s room please. A couple of days there should straighten him out.’

 

Steven was on his knees now, practically begging not to be sent.

 

‘You needn’t whine. It’s in your contract, right here in black and white.’ Lilly rummaged around in her desk and produced piece of paper taller than he was and pointed to the appropriate clause.

 

‘But…but…please Lilly.’

 

She grasped him firmly and held him in front of her domineering lips. Again, that’s exactly what you said last time.’

 

Steven was right to be fearful. Vanessa, a giant comely Swede, worked freelance for Lilly and operated a kind of correctional facility at the end of the corridor. The odd night shivering on her bookshelf or bound and gagged to one of her many sex toys had done wonders for all Lilly’s previous wayward employees.

 

‘As for you love.’ She turned to Sammy, handing her her charge. ‘I think we’ll start you off with somebody all together a little nicer.’

 

There was an audible sigh of relief from the skinny girl, her big shoulders arched and then relaxed.

 

‘Jane tells me that Andrew on the volleyball team has taken a distinct fancy too you. He’s sensitive isn’t he, writes poetry and everything I hear. Well there’s always a niche of women who like to be serenaded by a tiny man whilst they take a relaxing bath. I should know, I’m one of them.’

 

‘So this means you’re not sacking me?’ She held Steven gently in her hand, even though she was excited, she was still worried she might squish him. The guilt from the physical stress she’d place on him before her telling off was still with her.

 

‘No, I don’t think so. I tell you what. If you convince your little admirer (He was 6’2 but when you’re in the sort of business Lilly was all men are to be considered little) to pop to see Surina in the Physics labs, and if the next time I see him he’s peeking out of your pocket, then all is forgiven.’

 

She waited for a reaction. ‘What do you say? Deal?’

 

The grin on Sammy’s face had never been bigger. ‘Deal’ she said, almost clumsily shaking hands with the palm that currently held Steven.

 

Lilly watched the lanky young thing positively skip down the hall towards The Swede’s room. Free of Steven and with the possibility of a tiny romantic Andrew in her pocket, things were certainly looking up for her.

 

 The Boss wasn’t ALWAYS so mean.