- Text Size +

It had been a long meeting, especially considering that Cassandra hadn’t really helped. Far too giggly and excitable to hold any real business acumen, it had fallen on Lilly to carry the meeting blind. She spent a good 10 minutes walking around atop Surina’s notes, all the while letting the clients amuse themselves with her jewellery-sized partner. Fortunately they were particularly taken with the shrunken doctor, each of the women taking it in turns to hang her around their necks or from their ear piercings.

 

The clients Wow-ed, Uw-ed and Aw-ed during the presentation. Not one of them failed to be impressed. Most importantly, they all signed. Lilly had managed to pull it out of the bag, even though she was unprepared and giving the lecture to a conference room that felt that like the seat of the Greek gods. By the end she was forced to admit it, being three inches tall had really swung the deal. They applauded so hard at the end of her presentation Lilly though her tiny ear drums were going to burst! From a business point of view shrinking Lilly had been a rather shrewd move, not that she’d ever admit it to Surina of course.  

 

Thanks to her handy work there would now be a ‘Formula 0.1’ starting in May, ‘Matchbox’ were already on board, and tracks where being laid out in gardens, living rooms, kitchens and a dozen other places as they spoke.

 

 A low cost airline was intending to begin shrinking down luggage within the week, passengers within the month! Cassandra had been very excited by this, even promising she’d stop by Charlie’s in the morning to shrink Dr. Smith a sexy, but eventually microscopically cute, air hostess uniform.

 

The girls from the doll company however must have still been everyone’s favourites of the evening. The two smartly dress American executives, both in their early thirties, had been looking at each other sheepishly all meeting, any fool could see that. So it was with no surprise, but with more than a little enjoyment from the other investors, that a coin was flipped at the end of Lilly’s presentation that saw one woman shrunk to the size of the company’s namesake doll. They had been ordered by head office that ‘under no circumstances’ where they to return to New York without one of the girls being taken on the plane as hand luggage. Now they had a doll to sell dolls, it was perfect. Besides, they assured Lilly and Cassandra that thanks to them the Doll Clothing market was set to boom in the coming months! It would be vital that they had somebody who could give them more ‘close up feedback’ on their products. The bigger girl had leaned over her counterpart, a Ms. Julia Deux-Montagnes, and reassured her that her 7 year old daughter would be more than willing to test out everything the company could offer! Now she had a proper, real life, dolly to test it on that is!  

 

Surina gained all this information as the sun was setting from her office (bedroom) window. Lilly was positively enthusiastic about everything that had happened, her previous humiliations forgotten. Scurrying about on the clipboard at the foot of Surina’s keyboard The Little Boss couldn’t help re-enacting the look on the American’s face when Cassy had shrunk her.

 

‘I really think we have a hope of expansion into the American market with those girls.’ She shouted up at Surina breathlessly. ‘You should have seen the way she was looking at her. It was like she was a real doll already.’

 

The little blond rocked on her tiptoes at the prospect. It must have been the thought of money that had gone to her head. It definitely wasn’t the thought of the shrinking.

 

‘I must say I’m really impressed.’ Surina patted Lilly on the head like a prized pet. ‘Maybe I reduced your role as well as your stature too soon. I suppose you even deserve a small raise for this. ’

 

Lilly’s little heart swelled with pride. Then she felt instantly guilty about it. What did she need praise from Surina for! She looked up at her. Like an Indian goddess The Big Boss surveyed the little one. Lilly almost buckled under the pressure of her dark gaze. Leaning against the computer mouse it was plain that she’d got a little carried away. She felt far too subservient, even more than usual. You never know, give it a week and it might be ‘Mistress this’ or ‘Goddess that.’ The thought chilled her.

 

The reason she liked to be praised by her was…well it was simple. It was because Surina was totally in charge wasn’t she. In charge of everything, her home, her size, her job, her social life, the food she ate, the clothes she wore, even her bloody sex life! Under these circumstances it would be natural to want to please her, wouldn’t it?

 

The giant face allowed itself a weak smile. The presence of her strong nose and her high cheek bones didn’t allow her to ever look that friendly really but she was at least trying. A stubby chocolate brown hand was then turned palm-up onto the table. Lilly stepped into without a second though. When you were small you soon learned to read what big people wanted. 

 

As Lilly flew through the air at breakneck speed Surina continued heaping praise upon her. ‘I knew you’d do such a good job in fact that I already fulfilled your little request.’

 

The moonlight broke over the doll’s house bedroom, casting a terrifying shadow across Surina’s palm.

 

‘I’ll leave you two lovers alone with it shall I?’

 

Lilly was plopped down onto her bed and left to face the might of her overtime present alone. Once Surina had shrank back from the window Lilly could see exactly what she was up against.

 

‘Oh, Surina! You could have at least shrunk it first!’ She pointed to the menacing plastic monolith hopelessly.

 

Her words were totally ignored as Surina had just picked up her phone. ‘Surina’s Shrinking Sciences!’ She said with a twirl. ‘Kerry at the BBC is it…’ she licked her lips ‘…hang on I’ll just get a pen.’

 

That was just like Surina, she had to twist everything! Just like a mischievous genie. It still mighty impressive though. Smooth plastic that with three apex ridges that would make convenient seats on what resembled an erotic banana boat. Lilly bit her lower lip at the prospect and supressed a twinge in her pants. She should try it at least shouldn’t she, didn’t want to seem ungrateful…

 

Besides, the thought of all that money had, well, it had got her a little flustered.

 

Towards this end Tom was haphazardly scooped up off the huge passport photo of Lilly’s face that the little cutie had been sleeping on and carried over to the dildo. ‘It’s huge Tom, maybe 5 inches!’ She said with a lustful worry in her voice. 

 

‘Ur...huh...a game show, what a fantastic idea! We can certainly help with that.’ Surina rumbled far in the distance.

 

Tom was just beginning to stir. ‘W-what?’

 

‘That Tom, look at that.’ He did and his tiny heart started pumping.

 

‘Yes…OK…yes…we can send somebody tomorrow, that’s no problem at all.’

 

‘I think it’s got three speeds.’ She moaned, bringing them closer and stroking the top of its shaft.

 

So what if it outclassed her? She could ride it like the best of them! Within seconds she was naked, all worries gone, the stress of today needed to be relieved.

 

‘Oh course we can give a personal demonstration, that’s what we’re all about. Just let us know who you want shrunk and how small you want them and we’ll deal with the finer details in the morning.’

 

She pushed against the power switch with all her might, her buttocks wobbled uncontrollably. Lilly might have been small but she was still strong. It hummed into life. 

 

‘You sure there isn’t anybody else you want small while we’re at it, not a husband or maybe a boyfriend perhaps?’

 

Lilly began to jockey herself onto the huge phallus. Tom was on her shoulder, under her ear, clinging onto her hair for dear life. Vibrations where pummelling through his unstable perch.

 

‘Oh how perfect. YOU were the one who suggested this game show in the first place. I see somebody already has a thing for small men…don’t worry lots of our clients do. You are a client? Oh you are…how exquisite. Well I’ll bring up your file right away.’

 

With tits flying and massive thighs squeezing themselves over the ridged plastic, surface Tom found himself clinging on to a different type of hair altogether. Now reapplied to Lilly’s pussy lips, he clung to her short pubes for stability whilst mashing his body into her giant slit.

 

‘I can see here that you’ve borrowed Felicities little fellows on a few occasions. Well how’s about this? If we get a deal tomorrow I’ll lend you a shrink ray for a whole week, free of charge. That’s time enough to have a whole army of guys remodelled to more appropriate sizes.’

 

Tom had worked himself into her pussy up to his hips, more for security than anything else. Stray fingers would occasionally drop down from the heavens and assist him in his quest to stimulate. Often they would linger and flick away at the nub of a bowling ball-sized clit.

 

Without warning Lilly’s hand submerged him further.

 

‘Great, that’s settled…uh huh…tomorrow at 8, I’ll come in person. Yes…you needn’t worry about a thing, this is top priority.’

 

Lilly bounced on the dildo, her full buttocks cushioning her weight impressively. Bouncing up and down on it felt good and she did it a couple of times more before leaning forward and smothering her tits into the shaft. 

 

‘Ok, no problem…I’m looking forwards to it too. Have a nice evening.’ She looked at her watch ‘Or should I say night…you too, of course I will. Ba bye.’

 

Surina hung up on the TV executive to find that her little present was already being put to good use. She leant her face close to her horney colleague. Expecting a squeak of shock and a mini attempt to cover up a tiny blond bush, Surina was surprised to find that she was almost totally ignored. Lilly only looked up for a second before going back to work. Maybe she’d grown used to living under her. The presence of a giant voyeur would kill Surina’s own libido dead.

 

‘Now there’s a good girl. It’s better big isn’t it. It was Jane’s idea. Now I’ll leave you too in peace.’

 

Lilly was hardly listening and it was no fun when you weren’t getting a response.

 

‘You’ve got a big day tomorrow, we have a meeting at the local BBC station, so dress to impress. Oh and I almost forget, here’s your little pay rise.’

 

Lilly still gave off nothing to show she was listening, just an acceleration in the bucking of her body on the giant dildo.

 

As the two young lovers pleasured themselves on the giant sex toy, a large purple square of cotton fluttered down and enveloped them from head to toe. Lilly knew that smell immediately. The sight of the Queen’s head, much bigger than her own, just confirmed it. She wrapped the £20 pound note around her shoulders and smothered herself into it. The booming chuckle from above just merged into the low hum of the dildo and the teeny tiny squeals of the little blonde riding it below.

 

Surina pulled up a chair to watch the climax.

 

She couldn’t help thinking as she watched, that Shrinking down her partner truly was the best business decision she’d ever made. She was hard working, smart, professional and creative. The girls looked up to her (in a manner of speaking), as did the clients. She was also, far from being a threat to her position, the perfect little shrunken advert for the company. If she ever got too big for her station, started wondering what it was like in the Big Boss’ boots for the day, well she could literally find out, couldn’t she. Only she’d be sleeping in them not walking in them of course. The ability to trap your greatest rival and most valued partner under an upturned glass or in the swell of your top pocket was something she thought all company directors should have in their portfolio.

 

What more could you wish for?

 

The squeaky little orgasms of The Little Boss were reaching a crescendo. The £20 note was being gently rubbed over the nubs of her breasts and her itsy bitsy boyfriend, barely visible in her pussy, was now hopelessly lost in the storm.

 

Lilly was spraying, actually spraying, cum now. It soaked through the banknote and doused her hands and thighs as well as her poor little boyfriend. He slipped and splashed so hopelessly under the giant gaze of his girlfriend’s superior (who’d got out her magnifying glass to witness the finale in near perfect detail) that she thought he was going to drown.

 

Yes, Surina thought, as Lilly shot an impressive inch long jet of cum out onto the head of the plastic phallus and then collapsed in spasms on the carpeted bedroom floor, this had not only been the ‘smallest’ coup of the 20th Century…

 

…but it had also been the sexiest.