- Text Size +

* * *

 

Lilly kicked off her heels and slumped down on the sofa. She’d only been back at work a few weeks and already she needed another holiday.

 

Her job was very physically demanding now but she just couldn’t bring herself to give up her heels. As boss she had to look the part. Her feet ached as she rested them on the coffee table. From behind the fruit bowl a little voice chirped up ‘Would you like me to rub those better for you?’

 

‘That would be perfect Tom, thanks.’

 

She slipped her socks off and wiggled her toes In front of the tiny man that had emerged from the clutter of the table. He gulped a little when he saw them. They were at least twice his size; he didn’t have a hope of really making much impact. It was of course the thought that counted. Lilly sank into the cushion and relaxed.

 

‘What are you doing up here anyway, it’s a long way to climb for a guy like you?’

 

‘I was trying to get at the fruit.’ Tom said rolling his eyes theatrically.

 

‘Oh yes, any success?’

 

‘None whatsoever!’ He said with a grin.

 

The curve of the bowl dwarfed him totally. Obviously he’d just been waiting for her to get back. She knew it and he knew she knew it. Lilly relaxed further and giggled at the tickle of his touch, as he began to massage the base of feet.

 

‘Umm...that’s nice…it’s been a long day.’

 

Tom kneaded her skin harder.

 

‘How was your little day?’ She asked.

 

‘Oh you know, not too bad. I did some training in the morning, and then got pimped out at lunch. I spent a good couple of hours over at Linda’s place. Thar girl really works me hard!’

 

‘She does, does she now…’ Lilly had raised an eyebrow and affected a frown. ‘I’m not sure how happy I am about that.’

 

Tom thought it best to stay quiet. He increasing the rate of his massage as a diversion.

 

‘But…I am proud you did a good job, you always were one of my star little workers, before I got all jealous and kept you all too myself.’

 

He grinned behind the cover of her foot.

 

Since the regime change his ‘protected status’ had been reduced alongside his protector. Although he was now back hard at work, he couldn’t say that he didn’t miss it. Not that he’d ever admit that to Lilly.

 

Just as his little hands where dealing with a particularly stubborn palm sized knot in her heel he felt the floor begin to shake. It started as a low rumble but it grew louder with every tremor. He could hear the crockery shaking in the kitchen and saw his love steady herself against the couch. As the vibrations seemed to be getting unstoppable they suddenly peaked then there was silence.

 

They both knew what this meant.

 

An eye completely filled the window. It blinked and flitted around the room at it studied them. Instead of letting out a shriek at the giant intrusion on her privacy, Lilly just let out a long sigh. She was never really off the clock.

 

A pair of giant hands scrambled around the outside of the house and then triumphantly began to cleave it open. Lilly was quick to react and scrambled onto her feet. She stood to attention at the point of the living room where she knew that her and her employee would meet.

 

Fliss’ grin was broad when she saw the Lilly’ little toy soldier pose. It was so damn cute!

 

‘You don’t have to do that for me, I ain’t The Big Boss. (Lilly, in turn, was of course The Little Boss). You can relax.’

 

Lilly didn’t need the suggestion, she already had.

 

‘Besides, I thought you’d know my footsteps by now. My boys can tell us all apart. Even my eyes different, blue with a little brown in the middle, hers are like jet black or something.’

 

Fliss’ had a point. Those tiny enough to notice though would say that Surina’s were dark brown with what seemed to be the odd fleck of gold, although that could just be their imaginations.

 

‘Look, regardless of all that, what do you want now, I just clocked off.’

 

‘Well you are kind of wanted by a client. I even brought you a dress to change into, I’m sorry I spilt coffee on your suit earlier.’

 

‘Spilt’ wasn’t quite the correct term. Lilly had slipped in a bloody great puddle of the stuff whilst she was running across her desk to catch a phone call. It had stained all up the back of her shirt and jacket.

 

Another fine moment in another demoralisingly tiny day.

 

Lilly accepted the smart evening gown from the giant’s outstretched fingertip. She didn’t like it when the big girls invaded her house like this. Best to just get it over with nice and quickly. If you did everything they wanted without grumbling maybe they’d leave her and Tom in peace. She began to change into the dress the second she got it.

 

She also had no problem being naked in front of Fliss. Being shrunk for the best part of five weeks had eradicated a lot of her modesty. Bath night at Cassandra’s will do that to a girl!

 

Tom whistled as she hastily unbuttoned her shirt. The falling of her trademark pencil skirt even got a squeaky little whoop.

 

Fliss heard this.

 

He gulped as she loomed her face over the coffee table.

 

‘I forgot you’d be there!’ She gushed down at him.

 

It was hard for her to even make out his features. She pulled out one of the small magnifying glasses Jane made them all carry around and began to study him further.

 

(Now with a 3 inch Lilly struggling to get her new dress on past the swell of her bosom and a giant undergraduate liking her lips humorously at the body of an extra small man, it may be time to draw back a little from the scene. Better to take abreast of their new situation, don’t you think?)

 

Tom was tiny yes. Very tiny in fact. He had been the first to feel the wrath of the company’s new discipline policy. It had been brought in on day one of Surina’s reign. Any infraction, if deemed severe enough, would be dealt with by the use of a short sharp shrink! So when Tom stood in the palm of Surina’s hand, calling all the names under the sun for shrinking down his lover. Well what better demonstration of this new policy initiative?

 

He had been shrunk to the size of a speck in seconds. It was a strange sensation at first, being popped back into Lilly’s pocket. It was as if nothing had eve changed between them. But he soon got used to his new place in life. He was so small that most of the ‘normal’ people didn’t even bother with him. It was only the shrunken ones who seemed to notice. This did give him some great opportunities to perve on women the size of titans from the bedroom windowsill though. There was so little of him left now that he had to rely upon 3 inch Lilly for almost everything, especially outside of the doll’s house, a place he only ventured for professional reasons. Sometimes things would even feel ‘back to normal’ with Lilly, until she was bundled into a giant pocket or taken out for play by a bored agent or two. It was strange to see such a goddess teased and stripped of her power in this way. She could encase him in her fist with a second’s thought but they intern could do the same to her. He was now a toy’s toy. Ashamed as he was to admit it, the thought excited him as much as it made him feel appalled.

 

Since that day he’d been put back to work, not as one of Jane’s ever growing number of microscopic citizens, but as Lilly’s own pet project. Surina thought it best that she still had some direct experience of a business she deemed she’d started to lose touch with. As it turned out there was an ever growing number of little girls in the city. In just over two weeks since Lilly’s own shrinking, other women, of all shapes and sizes, had started to disappear from their all across the region. If you knew where to look you could find women from bankers to barmaids or from secretaries to scientists adorning the doll’s house or bird cages of the city’s most opportunistic investors.

 

Ever resourceful, Surina understood that each miniature person in a client’s collection still liked something to play with from time to time. After all they didn’t have much else to spend their money on. Surina couldn’t help patting herself on the back every time one of them called from atop their owner’s laptop, or from a mobile in the depths of a giant handbag, each and every time requesting tiny Tom’s services. Making sure people had somebody to look down on was an industry in itself. Surina was living by a strong mantra. ‘Exploit every market possible.’

 

As for the previously mentioned Linda, well she was a strange one. A young, slightly ditsy high school art teacher, she had borrowed a shrink ray for a night over a week ago. When an agent had gone to collect it, she didn’t find a collection of shrunken mature students, nor an ex-lover begging for forgiveness at the foot of her cute plimsolled feet. What she found was an enigmatic little artist, shrunken to about 6 inches tall, scampering about amongst her own brushes and pots of paint. Linda was the only example currently known to the company of somebody who’d rented a shrink ray purely for the purposes of shrinking themselves! The eclectic little bachelorette would then hire out bigger girls to add to her landscape sized still-life’s. However she still needed a smaller muse from time to time and Tom was an exceptionally good model in their tiny life drawing classes. He would often come home exhausted and absolutely caked in paint. (The inevitable by-product of making ‘paint-angels’ on Linda’s buttocks.)

 

The ‘house’ where the two tiny lovers lived acted as a beautiful microcosm for their new place in society. The ‘coffee table’ that Tom stood on was in fact an old Swan Vestas match box, the sofa a modified pin cushion and the bowl of fruit…well that was designed to make everyone feel small. It was Jane’s opinion that shrunken people should interact with objects of their own scale as little as possible. It was company policy therefore to replace any required items with bigger counterparts if at all convenient. (There wasn’t a set of curtains in the house not made from one agent or another’s spare lace panties.) The fruit bowl itself contained grapes the size of watermelons, a few orange sized blueberries, a stray dinner plate sized almond and a shrivelled raison bigger than Tom was!

 

Whatever it was though, it was their home.

 

Whilst Lilly still struggled with her dress Fliss amused herself by chasing Tom around the matchbox with the giant grape. It was like a boulder to him and he really had to jump clear on a few occasions to avoid being squished.

 

‘Oh hurry up will you Lil, I don’t want to keep her waiting.’ She scorned, as Tom took cover behind a set of giant dice. (They were only really used on games night, when Lilly always had to be the damn piece!)

 

Lilly straightened the dress over her figure with a huff. Then she noticed what Fliss was doing. ‘Be careful with him will ya!’ She shouted up at her, grabbing him from the table and smothering him into her breasts, ‘He’s so tiny, how would you like it?’

 

‘Relax, he’s fine. Aren’t you little fella?’ She had no idea what his response was. He was far too small for effective communication. ‘Now hurry up and get in my hand, I told her we wouldn’t be long.’

 

The ‘Little Boss’ did as she was told. Waving bye to Tom, who had been placed on the carpet by her discarded work suit, she felt herself being whisked at great speed into the living room.

 

Tom just patrolled around the carpet. He was always sad to see his love stolen away like that. But at least she had left him some treasure. Emerging from the archway of her monstrously sexy heel he scrambled up the little clasp at the front, until he was safely nestled in the small indents made by her toes. Once there, trapped in such a fragrant and iconic piece of Lilly’s wardrobe he had no trouble whatsoever taking his mind off of his abandonment.

 

Far away from all this now, and perched on Fliss’ shoulder Lilly couldn’t help feeling super tiny for what must have been the 15th time that day. A 6ft earing dangled like a chandelier above her. It was difficult to make out though as she was simply lost in a sea of black curls. Lilly noticed that she could fit her whole hand into the little plastic ring that held Fliss’ bra strap together. She did this for added security. Even though she slotted so neatly in the hollow of her shoulder blade you’d have thought she was made for riding girls like this.

 

It was a still a terribly long way down though…

 

Inside the living room almost the whole staff had been assembled to great their honoured guest. Most of the girls lounged at their stations, trying to give of the appearance of being hard at work or at least nervously playing with a tiny man or two.

 

Lilly let out a yelp of shock as Felicity transferred her without warning from her shoulder to her palm. Trying to regain her footing on this new, unsteady surface, she dusted herself off just in time to greet the only woman, bar Surina, that anyone could possibly cause all this fuss over. There waiting at the centre the crowd of Lilly’s employees was, surprise surprise, a big, beaming Cassandra. She looked stunning, apparently all dolled up for the night, probably going somewhere special. This made Lilly’s heart leap, she NEVER took her out with her, she only ever played with her at home.

 

Could this mean she was in for a reprieve tonight?

 

‘Lilly darling’, she gushed at the tiny girl.

 

‘Good evening Cassandra.’ Lilly curtsied in the middle of Felicity’s palm.

 

‘You look very elegant in that dress, its designer, almost worth being shrunk for, right girls?’ Cassandra looked around at all the women in the room still fortunate enough to be normal sized. They all tried to avoid her gaze, especially Fliss.

 

‘Come on girls.’ Their hand was being forced here. Cassy continued to pressure them for a response. ‘Don’t tell me you miss the old Lilly. She was so big and bossy and always oh-so-serious. The pocket sized version is much easier to get along with. We simply had to shrink down that great big ego of hers, don’t you think?’

 

This time all the agents murmured in agreement.

 

It wasn’t hard to agree though, as Cassy had never said a truer word. The new three inch Lilly was far easier to get along with and far more fun to have around your desk (Well, literally ON it) than the ‘life-sized version’ had been. But even in agreement, the girls still tried to avoid Cassandra’s gaze.

 

They were right not to want her attention.

 

Ever since Cassy had gained permanent freehold over a shrink ray she’d become a bit of a loose cannon. The ability to instantly resize anybody she liked meant that she rarely premeditated a reduction anymore. As a result the size of her collection was well known, especially as it often contained somebody you knew. (The university only had a small student body before Surina’ invention took hold. Let alone after!).

 

Cassandra really had become very erratic of late.

 

Poor old Sammy had come back from delivering Lilly on Wednesday a much more reduced figure then her willowy frame used to suggest. Apparently Cassy was ‘sick of looking up at her on the doorstep.’ The poor thing had been zapped by Cassy the second she handed The Little Boos over. She was now barely 5 foot tall! Shrunk, just like that, on a whim, and then sent on her way!

 

Fliss had already dropped Lilly into Cassandra’s palm and slunk back into the crowd. A wise move considering Cassy’s known interest in her. Felicity really had no desire to commute to next semester’s lectures in a Barbie Jeep.

 

They were all very thankful when she turned her attention to Lilly.

 

‘We’re going out tonight Lilly… no need to look so worried, it’s for work.’ Lilly steadied herself against a ‘Lilly-sized’ thumb a little taken aback. 

 

‘Like I said, no need to look so shocked’ She tickled Lilly’s stomach playfully and pouted. ‘As a shareholder I now have a bit more responsibility over your career and a much bigger interest in your performance.’

 

Responsibility, in the company! Lilly couldn’t imagine Cassy being responsible enough to lock the door at night, let alone be a shareholder!

 

A little rumble of worry spread through the room as the agents contemplated taking orders from Cassandra! It would only be a matter of days before you introduced performance related pay and they all knew what would happen to you if the orders stopped rolling in!

 

Cassy wallowed in the new edge she’d created in the atmosphere for a second or two.  

 

‘We’re gonna show you off to some very important clients. Almost as important as me you could say.’ She batted her eyelashes so childishly at Lilly that she actually felt a little gust of air rush past her face.

 

Surina, who’d been watching nonchalantly from the door, piped up. ‘They’re very important Lilly, please do a good job. Answer all their questions politely and don’t grumble once. I’ll make it worth your while, after all it is overtime. What would a shrunken CEO want most in the world right now?’

 

Lilly hated being talked to like this it made her feel like she was acting like a stubborn child. They’d hate to be shrunk by just one inch. She knew that, so they didn’t have to be SO mean.

 

There was one thing she wanted though and if she didn’t ask now she’d probably never get it. It was super embarrassing too. She could already feel her tiny cheeks flushing a dark red. This would be the best time to ask though. Surina always rewarded her for making herself feel small, especially in public. Lilly bowed her head deeply and mumbled something. She felt so little admitting her desire out loud that her words seemed to shrink her even smaller.

 

‘What was that? I can hardly hear you.’ Surina leant her dark eyes into Cassy palm. ‘What have I told you about projecting your voice? We can’t all be holding you to our ears every five minutes. It’s totally selfish of you to expect that sort of special treatment.’

 

‘I d-don’t expect anything.’ Was all she managed trying to meet the Big Boss’ gaze.

 

‘Good, somebody as tiny as you shouldn’t.’

 

The Little Boss may as well have been the size of an ant by the time she mustered ‘I want…er…I want a…’

 

‘Oh come on, out with it! You’ll get nothing if you carry on like this.’

 

‘Fine, I want a dildo ok! Or a vibrator, whichever. I’ve had nothing to ride since you turned Tom into a flea.’ Some of the girls sniggered behind her. Her face grew even brighter with embarrassment.

 

‘That’s so mean of you, replacing him like that. What does Tiny Tom think about all this?’

 

‘…well he used to ride my other one.’ She looked down at her shoes in abject shame.

 

‘In that case I’m sure we can think of something. Now get going we don’t want to keep out clients waiting now do we.’

 

‘I supposed.’ Lilly sulked, her face still burning.

 

Cassandra lifted Lilly gently off of her palm and dangled her high in the air. Lilly braced herself for her landing in the girl’s purse but it never came. Instead she squeaked with horror as she realised she was being lowed into the bountiful cleavage. Cassy held her boobs apart deliciously and let Lilly slide down their curves into the depths of their embrace. She landed with a springy twang on the lace mesh of the underside of her bra.

 

The whole world had suddenly vanished. It had been replaced with the sweet smell of Cassy’s skin, the stream of light that broke across her breasts and the fluttering eyelashes of her big tormentor. The face of a goddess looked down at them. It was very pleased with itself. ‘Now you stay quiet in there and try not to wriggle, I need you TWO for my ‘big reveal.’’

 

‘Us two! What?’

 

Cassy smirked and jiggled her tits destructively.

 

Shrunken eyes always took a while to get accustomed to new environments, but when Lilly’s finally did she saw something prim and voluptuous glint at her from a long chain in between Cassy tits. Lilly had to steady herself against the springy curves of Cassy’s endowments, as much from shock as from the recent jiggly earthquake.

 

The apparition spoke. ‘Miss Howden is that you? Lilly Howden?’

 

‘…er…it is.’ It knew her name and she knew that voice.

 

The light cast itself over the face of Dr. Smith. It was a far cry from the regular Dr. Smith. This Dr. Smith, aside from being under 2 inches tall, was painted gold, covered in a fine dusting of glitter and had tiny stick-on jewels covering her nipples and delicate little bush.

 

‘W-what happened to you?’

 

‘I’m jewellery-sized.’ She said it so matter of fact, as if everybody did this of a weekend.

 

She did this too you!’

 

‘Yes, Mistress…I mean Cassandra, sorry.’ She would have blushed if her cheeks hadn’t been gold gilted! ‘She likes to wear me out on occasion, she says I bring out her eyes.’

 

Mistress! What? Dr Smith couldn’t have been shrunk for more than a month. One of the most domineering teachers Lilly had ever met, calling Cassandra McNulty mistress! No wonder the massage orders had stopped coming in!

 

‘Oh! Dr Smith…y-you used to be so big!’ (Lilly was really referring to the two, once ginormous, painted rubies that hung from her chest.)

 

‘M-M…‘ She stumbled with her words again and then finally settled upon her original choice. It seemed more natural. ‘Mistress makes me all sorts of sizes. I’m not jewellery ALL day! Let’s see: At dinner I’m like a little doll, when Mistress wants to sleep I’m as big as a teddy bear, when she doesn’t…I’m even littler, like a tiny mouse!’

 

It was testament to how far this shrinking thing had gone that Lilly wasn’t even too surprised, not really, to find Dr. Smith in her current predicament. Lilly always used to think that some people just weren’t for shrinking. Surina, Dr Smith, herself.  But once that list begins to be whittled down you realise that most people wear ‘small’ rather well, given the chance. Dr. Smith used to be so dominant, but they say domination and submission are just too sides of the same coin.

 

From lecturer to pet in three short weeks.

 

‘Geez! If she shrink anymore people you’ll be holding classes on her bedside table!’

 

‘Already do.’ She sounded so relaxed about it ‘and it’s on top a copy of Peter Pan, on her desk actually. I have to dress as Tinkerbelle and everything.’

 

Lilly just sighed. There was really no hope for anybody anymore.

 

Dr. Smith looked nervous for a second as the rumbling voices of the giants above them began to fade. ‘Where do you think she’s taking us? I hope it’s not the club again, the girls there were very firm with my breasts, not gentle like your Thomas is.’ Dr. Smith heaved them theatrically for sympathy.

 

Tom! Oh he was in for it when she got home! How had he ‘neglected’ to tell her he’d been climbing the Himalayas ever other bloody night? Lilly tried to look angrily at the Doctor but the light dancing off the gemstones on her nipples just made the whole idea comical.

 

‘She’s taking us to meet some prospective clients. I assume she’s showing you off. I’m there in an offi…’

 

Before she could finish her sentence they were forced to duck as two huge breasts heaved together above them, trapping them in darkness.

 

‘Hush now you two. We need to get going.’ Cassy snuggled her boobs to her chest and breathed a deep sigh. She loved having girls down there…

 

‘Careful with them’ Surina warned ‘They’re still technically company property.’

 

‘I know, I’ll be good.’ Biting her lower lip sweetly she turned to the room at large. ‘Bye bye girls, see you again. Bye bye Felicity.’ Fliss looked hard at the floor ‘…and bye bye Lanky Sammy.’ She made a gun action with her fingers and pretended to shoot Sammy square in the chest.’ Sammy shrank back behind a tall Arabic looking girl and tried her best to blend in.

 

Sammy had become so skittish since her shrinking that the other agents now treat her more like a little sister than a colleague. The much taller and fuller Iranian girl put her around her motheringly and squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

 

Everyone in the room mumbled the odd word or two at Cassandra. A meek little ‘Bye’ here or a fleeting ‘Yer, see you’ there, they all did their utmost best to stay incognito.

 

The shareholder relished her power over them for a few seconds as the girls all squirmed in her presence, then with a click of her heels and a wiggle of her bum, she opened the door and set off into the night.