- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was written back in 2010. I hope you enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is complete.

            She was waiting for me on the bed.

            Her round Phillipina face was curious as her deep brown eyes followed me kicking off my boots by the door. A short and petite girl, aged twenty years, my girlfriend Elana was propped upright on a pillow wearing a thin t-shirt and shorts.

            “Did you get the girl?” Elana asked in her lightly accented speech as I hung up my jacket. My stately twenty-four year-old Nordic features were apparent through my t-shirt and jeans.

            “Yes.” I said. I reached into my jean pocket and pulled out little six-inch Amanda. Barely eighteen, Amanda was a co-worker of mine, a relatively new hire. I offered to drive her home and I shrunk her on the way. I told her she would not be harmed and would be returned to normal size after we were finished with her. The tall and thin (well, not so tall anymore) Nordic girl clutched my thumb nervously as I showed her to my curious girlfriend.

            “Awe, she’s so cute!” Said Elana as she gazed on the little frightened Amanda. “Can I hold her?”

            Elana held out her hand and I tipped Amanda into her palm. Amanda looked up frightened into Elana’s face as Elana surveyed the tiny girl. I loved the way Amanda’s little jeans hugged her small perfectly-formed ass. Her little arms and legs and the tiny lumps on her chest made me ever more turned on to the doll.

            “Her name’s Amanda.” I informed Elana.

            “Amanda, huh?” Elana said. “That’s a cute name. Have you ever been shrunk before?”

            Amanda’s head moved back and forth in a rapid shake. “Didn’t think so.” Elana said. “Do you have any idea how much fun you’re going to be?”

            Elana raised the finger of her other hand to Amanda and prodded the little doll in the chest. Amanda recoiled at the touch. “What’s the matter, you shy?” Elana asked. “Just relax and enjoy it.”

            Elana continued pressing Amanda’s boobs, enjoying the sensation of the little soft lumps. I moved my hand forward onto Amanda’s right foot. Using my thumb and forefinger I easily slid Amanda’s pencap-sized shoe off her foot followed by her tiny sock. I did the same with her left shoe and sock. I rolled Amanda’s feet between my thumb and forefinger admiring their perfection. Elana continued rubbing Amanda’s chest through her shirt and Amanda lay rigid in Elana’s palm.

            Elana moved her hand to the bottom of Amanda’s shirt to take it off, but Amanda’s arms remained bolted at her side. “What’s the matter, afraid to show off your assets?” Elana giggled. Amanda tried to keep her arms at her side but her strongest effort was no match for the gentlest movement of Elana’s fingers as Elana casually moved Amanda’s arms aside. Elana then lifted Amanda’s shirt over her head.

            “Hmm, no bra.” Elana said. “Not that you need one to hold those up at your age!” And Elana was quite right. Amanda’s chest sported two pert little breasts that held themselves quite erect. I was pleased to see that her nipples were already somewhat hard, though possibly more out of fright than true arousal.

            “Can I see her?” I asked. Elana nodded. I picked up Amanda by her arms lifting her using my index and middle fingers. I looked at the naked chest of the nervous little girl who hung before me arms outstretched; defenseless. Her weight was barely detectable on my fingers.

            “You’re a pretty one.” I said. “I think we can do a little better with you, though.”

            Using my free thumbs I started to gently rub Amanda’s nipples. I played with them until I felt them harden under my thumbs. I ran my thumbs up and down her front, across her flat stomach and up her heavenly chest. I took my time with her precious little breasts. I ran my thumbs up and down her sleek perfect back, tossed her hair gently, and pressed her perfectly formed bum under my thumbs. I looked past Amanda at Elana who smiled back at me, clearly aroused by the display.

            “Could you undress her the rest of the way?” I asked Elana, turning Amanda around so she faced Elana. Elana was happy to oblige, unbuttoning Amanda’s jeans with amazing dexterity. Once Amanda’s jeans were undone Elana delicately removed them, dramatically revealing Amanda’s perfect white ass and long slender legs. Amanda hung naked suspended from my grasp between the two of us.

            “Boy, did I make the right choice.” I said lowering my thumb to savor Amanda’s wonderful ass.

            “I think I enjoy her better from this side.” Elana said, moving her finger forward to prod Amanda’s now-exposed breasts once again. We continued molesting her from both sides until Elana sat upright in the bed, her face inches from Amanda. I could see Amanda’s skin quiver as Elana’s breath blew over her like a warm summer brease.

            Elana began to gingerly lick Amanda’s breasts with the very tip of her tongue. I could feel Amanda spasm through my fingers as Elana enjoyed the taste of the silky orbs. The sight of Elana with her eyes closed, tongue out, and gently steeling pleasure from the timid doll aroused me so that I leaned in to kiss Elana. We kissed just to Amanda’s left. I then moved my head slightly bringing my lips to Amanda’s other side, licking her back as I did so. Elana followed my lead, but as soon as she moved across Amanda’s front I had moved the other way across her back. Soon our mouths were involved in a game of tongue chase with Amanda in the middle. She kicked and squirmed as our lips and tongues moved over her body occasionally meeting one another. I took my hands away and we held Amanda between our lips. Amanda shrieked and grabbed onto the side of Elana’s nose to keep her balance. Elana leaned her head back so Amanda was entirely resting on her mouth and chin. Elana was almost cross-eyed as she looked down to the little girl hanging from her nose.

            I stuck out my tongue behind Amanda. Elana nodded forward so Amanda fell with a yelp onto my tongue, where she quickly fell into my outstretched hand. Amanda looked up at me once again as I began to massage her squirmy body into my hand. I felt Elana’s hand under my chin directing head up to look at her.

            “Do you know what would make this even more fun?” Elana said. “If we got a boy.”

            “You want to get a boy?” I asked. Elana had an almost hungry look in her face.

            “Yeah, a young one, about her age.” Elana said, indicating the little Amanda in my hand.

            “Do you think you can find one at this time?” I asked.

            “Oh, I’m sure there’s a couple of them about.” Elana said smiling mischievously.

            “Well, go get one if you don’t think it will take too long.” I said, not wanting to stop our games with Amanda.

            “It should only take me a couple minutes.” Elana said. She kissed me as she rose from the bed. It lifted slightly after her petite body was no longer supported by it. “You can enjoy your toy while I’m out.” Elana said as she put her heavy ancle-length coat over her thin pajamas. I looked down at Amanda, whom I had been stroking gently during this whole exchange.

            “I’ll be right back.” Elana said, taking the shrinking machine from the shelf where I had put it upon entering and left the room, closing the door behind her with a soft bump.

            I resumed Elana’s former position propped up against the pillows making myself at home on the bed. I felt Amanda’s body in my palm, marveling at the entirety of the cute little nervous girl in my hand.

            “Hey there cutie.” I said, bringing Amanda close to my face and admiring her tiny little body in more detail than ever before. I observed her tiny little shaved pussy, already somewhat wet despite herself. I brought my index finger forward delicately touching that wet shaved pussy. Amanda shuddered in sensation as the tiniest drop of cum came off on my finger. I brought the droplet to my nose, inhaling gently, then brought it to my tongue, tasting it.

            “You taste sweet.” I told Amanda. “I bet a guy’s never licked your pussy before, right?”

            Amanda didn’t say anything but I didn’t expect her to. I gently spread her legs and leaned in so my mouth was right between them. I brought out my tongue and started gently lapping at her pussy and the surrounding area. Amanda gasped nervously and sensuously as her taste began to spread outwards from my tongue.

            The already large bulge in my pants was growing yet larger and I felt no reason to hide it any longer. Setting Amanda down on my chest, I reached for my fly. “I have something to show you.” I said. Making sure Amanda was watching, I unzipped my fly and pulled my pants down, freeing my penis to the air of the bedroom. The fleshy tower stood proudly erect over my pelvis. I noted that it was both longer and thicker than Amanda.

            “I bet you’ve never seen one that big.” I chuckled. “I think it wants you to go and say hello.”

            I picked up Amanda and brought her forward to my penis. I wrapped my hand around her and my penis pressing her into its underside so that her head was just below mine, in a manner of speaking, and her feet were sinking delightfully gently into my scrotum like a soft beanbag chair.

            I’m sure Amanda could feel my penis’s heat and throbbing veins as I pressed her against it. She was squirming against it and this squirming was setting my arousals to new levels. Without thinking too much about it I started sliding Amanda gently up and down my shaft, masturbating myself with her body. I imagined ejaculating and the cum dripping out of my penis and running down Amanda’s petite body, soaking her. The thought itself almost made the fatasy happened, but I didn’t let it—Elana would not aprove. My feisty Philipina would be in the mood for play when she returned.

            I manuevered Amanda’s arms and legs around my penis as if she were bear-climbing a thick tree. Her limbs kept falling back so I held them there, reveling in having this poor girl wrapped around my penis. For the next few minutes I amused myself with moving my penis back and forth, making sure not to make any drastic motions which would trigger my orgasm, enjoying Amanda squirm.

            The door opened and Elana returned looking very pleased with herself. “You sure don’t waste any time.” Elana said replacing the shrinking machine on the shelf.

            “Did you find your boy?” I asked, though I needn’t have due to her expression.

            “Yeah,” Said Elana, grinning. From her right coat pocket she removed a six-inch boy with southern Italian features. He looked to be about nineteen. Still dressed in his jacket and boots, the boy looked fearfully from Elana to me, his eyes transfixed on my penis and Amanda. It was clearly dawning on him what he had been brought into.

            “He told me his name is Vince.” Said Elana, removing her jacket and placing the boy on the bed next to me “He’s adorable, don’t you think?”

            “He’s cute.” I said. Vince was staring on, horrified.

            “Aw, what’s the matter Barbie doll?” Elana asked, climbing onto the bed and leaning forward so her face was close to my penis and Amanda. “Afraid of the big bad cock?”

            Elana licked the length of my shaft licking Amanda in the process. Amanda spasmed thrillingly on my penis. Elana licked a few more times, her tongue traveling across my penis and Amanda alike. Then she opened her mouth and plunged down on my cock swallowing half of it’s length and Amanda’s body from her waste up. I could hear Amanda shriek from inside Elana’s mouth as Elana went down on me. I was getting close to an explosion. Amanda’s hair was about to be drenched in a mixture of Elana’s saliva and my cum.

            However at the last moment Elana pulled away, knowing my signs, deciding to deny me that orgasmic pleasure just yet. Amanda fell limply from my penis onto my upper leg, her one leg still hanging over my testicles. Vince looked on in open-mouthed shock.

            “What’s the matter, little guy?” Elana asked, turning to look at Vince. Vince flinched under my girlfriend’s powerful gaze. “You don’t look like a prude to me. I bet you’re getting hard under there.”

            Elana brought her index finger to Vince and attempted to feel his erection under his pants. Unlike Amanda’s stiffness, Vince actually scrambled backwards to get away from Elana. Elana just laughed and pressed down with her finger, pinning him to the bed.

            “There it is!” Said Elana triumphantly. “I feel it growing under there.” Vince tried to push Elana’s finger away but it was about as effective as trying to stop a freight train with your bare hands.

            “Why don’t we introduce Vince to Amanda?” I suggested, lifting up Amanda and setting her on my chest.

            “An excellent idea.” Said Elana. She lifted up Vince and brought him to my chest just below Amanda. I exhibited Amanda’s naked body to Vince.

            “What do you think?” I asked the tiny man. “Do you like?”

            “I think he does.” Said Elana, whose finger was still on the front of his pants.

            “Tell me, have you ever gone down on a girl before?” I asked.

            Vince shook his head. “No,” He said. It was the first word out of either of the tiny people this entire time.

            “It’s really easy.” I said, flattening out Amanda in front of him and spreading her legs. “Just put your face in there and go at it.” Vince moved closer to Amanda but paused.

            “Feel for her reactions.” Elana said. “When you hit the spot she’ll let you know.” Vince moved closer. He was now inches from Amanda’s pussy. Amanda looked down at him in curiosity. Elana and I waited—we wanted Vince to come to Amanda at his own pace. Finally, Vince stuck out his tounge and started licking Amanda’s labia timidly. I felt Amanda shake a little on my chest.

            “That’s a start.” I said as Vince continued his licking.

            “No, that’s not nearly good enough.” Elana said. “Here, let me help.” With the simple nudge of her finger Elana shoved Vince’s face into Amanda’s pussy, Amanda jumping with nervous sensation.

            “Munch on her!” Elana commanded. “Munch!” Vince started moving his mouth in eratic motions, eating out Amanda crudely but effectively. Soon a tiny torrent of cum was coming from Amanda’s pussy and dripping onto Vince’s face.

            Just like the last oral episode Elana didn’t permit this to last very long. “Don’t hog him all for yourself, Amanda!” Elana said, grabbing Vince by the ankles and dragging him backwards across my chest away from Amanda.

            “Now let’s see that cute body you have.” Elana said, holding Vince in her hand and removing his boots. He tried to struggle against Elana taking off his shirt and pants. “If you keep fighting me your clothes are going to rip.” Elana said. “You’ll have nothing to wear and we’ll have to throw you back out on the street naked after we’re finished with you. It’s December—you probably don’t want that!”

            After those words Vince relented and allowed Elana to strip him without much trouble. Elana admired Vince’s scrawny olive-tinged body in her small (but quite large to Vince) Philipina hand. His respectably-sized penis was fully erect.

            “Look at that little prick!” Elana said, bringing her other hand forward to prod and squeeze Vince’s member which was less than an inch long. Vince writhed in Elana’s hand, showing much more activity than Amanda, who had just been rigid tense when we played with her sensitive areas.

            “You feel left out?” Elana asked Amanda. Amanda jumped with the sudden attention. I was sure Amanda was happy being ignored for the moment, but that wouldn’t do. Elana reached forward and picked Amanda off my chest. She held the tiny captives in each of her hands looking between them.

            “It looks like Vince’s about ready to blow!” Said Elana. “Amanda, have you ever gone down on a man before?”

            Amanda said nothing but remained completely frozen staring at Elana, as if afraid to say something. I was sure if she hadn’t given a blow job she would have at least shaken her head. “Well?” Elana asked.

            Amanda nodded the tiniest amount. “Yes,” She said timidly. It was the first thing Amanda had said since I had shrunk her.

            Elana’s face broke into a wide smile. “Yeah?” Elana asked, curious. “When?”

            Amanda didn’t say anything for a moment, then “Summer Camp.”

            “So this lucky boy from camp.” Elana said. “When he came, did you spit or swallow?”

            Amanda looked away from Elana and said in the smallest voice: “Swallow.”

            Elana laughed. “You really are a sweet little thing, aren’t you?” She said. “Now little Vince here’s ready to go. Go down on him nice and deep and when he comes swallow every last drop like a good girl.”

            Elana laid Vince down on my waste just above my penis. She took Amanda and positioned her so that she was lying face-down with her butt pressed against my penis. Amanda looked down at Vince’s erect penis nervously. Vince looked at Amanda with a mixed expression—he was clearly still terrified, but at the same time he clearly couldn’t wait for this hot eighteen-year-old nordic doll to go down on him.

            “Well, don’t keep the poor guy waiting!” Elana said. Slowly, closing her eyes, Amanda lowered her mouth down onto Vince’s dick. Almost instantly Vince began writhing with pleasure as Amanda started going up and down on his shaft with skill that I wouldn’t have expected of her.

            “Good job, girl!” Elana said. Elana reached forward and started to play with my penis casually, shifting Amanda and Vince around in the process. I continued to watch this action which played out along my stomach and waste.

            It did not take long at all for Vince to cum. He stretched out stiffly and arched his back and I could clearly feel his tiny convulsions as he ejaculated into Amanda’s mouth. Amanda jumped a bit as the warm semen shot down her throat, but she kept her mouth firmly clasped on Vince’s dick as she obediently licked up every last drop of semen.

            “That’s a good girl.” Said Elana as Amanda slowly moved off Vince. Vince looked completely spent—he was panting and there was sweat around his hairline. However, Elana was clearly not going to let him off so easily. She grabbed the base of my penis with her thumb and index finger and flicked it forward causing it to wack Vince full on his body.

            “Ach!” I exclaimed with the sudden action. Elana grinned at me briefly before looking back down at Vince, who flinched in surprise at the sudden impact of my tall meaty tower colliding with his body. Elana wacked at him a second, third, fourth time, each time Vince trying to excape by rolling.

            “What’s the matter?” Elana laughed. “Your friends won’t find it funny when you tell them you were attacked by a giant dong?”

            Vince finally managed to get to his feet to run away from my penis. He didn’t get far, however, before Elana plucked him off me and held the little man in front of her face.

            “My, my,” Said Elana, looking over Vince’s naked body yet again. “I don’t know if Amanda left anything over for me.” Elana brought Vince very close to her mouth and started licking his penis and balls. Vince yelled in discomfort as he was still very sensitive after just having cum. Elana began to play over his entire body with her lips and tongue, tasting and feeling every part of Vince’s olive-toned body. Vince writhed in fright as if he was going to be devoured any second now. I found the entire thing to be extraordinarily erotic.

            “You’re really getting me worked up!” I said. Indeed, my penis was now standing upright, Amanda still sitting in its shadow.

            “Oh yeah?” Elana said, grinning. “Now it’s time to really get things going.” Elana placed Vince on the bed next to my leg, reached down under her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Elana was a surprisingly voluptuous woman for her size, and her beautiful round breasts hung pertly on her chest as the tiny people gazed up at them.

            “They’re nice, aren’t they?” Elana said, playing with them a little. “I bet you wish you had a pair like this, missy. And hey, I think Vince is coming around!”

            The sight of Elana’s boobs was causing Vince’s erection to return. In spite of his fear his eyes remained transfixed on Elana’s chest, a look of awe across his face. Elana soaked in the attention and adulation as she stroked her own nipples to make them hard.

            I was so aroused I didn’t want to sit on the sidelines anymore. Grabbing Vince in my right hand and Amanda in my left I sat fully up in the bed. I pressed both tiny people into Elana’s breasts and started rubbing them in little circles around Elana’s nipples. Elana closed her eyes and inhaled, enjoying the pleasure. Neither Vince nor Amanda was squirming much; they were likely overcome by the warmth, softness, and joy of being engulfed in a woman’s breast. Elana reciprocated my actions by reaching forward and playing with my cock, gently batting it around with her fingers.

            I took Amanda and Vince from Elana’s breasts and turned them sideways, placing them together making it look as though they had been spooning. I slid the tiny pair between Elana’s breasts and pressed them firmly together with my hands, smashing the squirming pair between her warm lumps. Elana threw her head back in pleasure as Amanda and Vince squirmed on her chest. I accented Elana’s pleasure by rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. Elana leaned forward and started kissing me passionately. The inside of her mouth was slightly cool from her heavy breathing. We continued kissing heavily as I pressed her breasts together, our arousals feeding off each other’s. My motion of pushing her breasts together started to translate into pushing Elana back. I pushed her back on the bed so she was lying the wrong way with her head at the foot of the bed. She sighed with the pressure as my weight came onto her, Amanda and Vince scrambling as our bodies came together, nearly crushing them.

            “I can’t stand it,” Elana gasped. “Take off my shorts.”

            Sitting up on my knees, my hands made their way to Elana’s waste where her most precious areas sat tantalizingly below her shorts. In one motion I pulled Elana’s shorts and panties off her waste, down her legs, and over her feet. Elana’s pussy was gleaming with secretion, its sweet animal scent filling the entire room. I pulled my own pants the rest of the way off and tossed them to the side of the bed. Now everybody was completely naked.

            Elana lowered her right hand to her pussy, playing with herself. She moaned and undulated to the rhythm of her strokes. The vibrations of her moans and spasms of arousal moved through Vince and Amanda’s body. Vince was full of awe as this great orchestra of womanly pleasure was going on all around him. Amanda, on the other hand, looked more fearful than ever.

            Elana raised her secretion-soaked hand from her pussy and brought it to hover over Amanda. Several drops of cum fell onto the poor girl’s head and body as she became coated in Elana’s scent. Elana rubbed herself again preparing to do the same to Vince. Vince actually tried to scoot away, but Elana grabbed him roughly, rubbing the cum into him leaving him far more soaked than Amanda.

            “Now pay attention, Vince,” I said. “Because this is how you do it.” And I lowered my mouth to Elana’s pussy and started going down on her. Elana gasped with new pleasure as her cum soaked my face and filled my mouth. My tongue and lips knew exactly where to go in this familiar landscape—I hit all the spots in all the right ways to light Elana right up.

            Vince and Amanda watched the scene transfixed. My face towered over them as I continued to eat out Elana, a spectacle that must have been a sight to behold to people that saw us as being so big. From their perspective body parts the size of trucks were moving in rhythmic sexual acts. Elana reached forward and grabbed hold of my head. Her arms formed an amphitheater around Vince and Amanda, a coliseum of flesh where this great sexual spectacle was held.

            Elana took her right hand off my head and picked up Vince once again. Elana held Vince close to her face, het hot moist breath engulfing him. Looking at Vince with that almost animalistic hungry look she said: “I’m going to put you up inside me.”

            Elana pushed my face away from her pussy as she lowered Vince down. It was only when he was down around Elana’s pussy did Vince realise what was about to happen to him.

            “No!” Cried Vince as Elana moved him back and forth across her pussy, soaking and lubricating the little man as she spread her legs wide to accept him. “No!” he shouted again but this scream was cut out as Elana pushed his face into her folds. She laughed as Vince thrashed against her.

            Then finally Elana started to push Vince inside of her. His body above his waste was inserted into Elana’s vagina, his legs frantically kicking outside of her. I could only imagine that he was screaming as the crushing pressure surrounded him on all sides.

            “I love when they wiggle!” Proclaimed Elana as she gasped in sensation. I was amused at the way Vince’s butt and legs jiggled surrounded by Elana’s vaginal folds, looking so much like a predator devouring its prey. I pushed on Vince’s butt forcing him deeper into my girlfriend’s feminine Philipina depths.

            Amanda had been watching all this fearfully but the actually shrieked when I reached out for her. I pulled her by the arms across Elana’s stomach and towards her crotch. Amanda resisted me and turned her head as she approached the pungent organ as if it were the last place she wanted to be. I had the distinct impression that Amanda never had the slightest attraction to another girl, and even thought the idea was gross. I wanted to break her of this right away.

            As Vince continued to wiggle inside Elana’s pussy I started to drag Amanda back and forth across Elana’s folds. Amanda screamed and tried to wiggle her way out of my grasp but I took a leaf from Elana’s book and pushed Amanda’s face down into the folds drowing out the screams amidst the flesh and the fluid.

            Vince’s thrashing started to die down a bit indicating that he was probably on the verge of losing consciousness. Elana grabbed him by the feet and extracted him from her vagina. He was covered head to toe in her secretions and looked absolutely exhausted.

            “Poor baby,” Elana said, inspecting Vince as I now had free reign to rub Amanda all over her pussy. After looking at Vince for a second she placed the cum-soaked man on her right breast to let him rest.

            Elana reached out to my face. “I want you inside me right now.” She breathed. She was hot, wet, and very ready to receive my fully erect cock. I didn’t need telling twice. I moved Amanda up a bit, positioned myself, and took the heavenly plunge into Elana’s deep vagina. She gasped as she felt my dick enter. Amanda was almost crushed between our pelvises.

            Elana moaned as I pumped away, thrusting heartily into her. Her entire body moved up and down the bed as I put strength into my thrusts. My movements also forced little Amanda’s body to rub up against Elana in a very stimulating way. We were thundering our way to a mutual climax.

            Elana came before I did. Her toes curled and she shrieked as her body exploded in orgasm. I was about to cum myself. I pulled out of Elana and aimed my dick directly at Amanda. The first blast of semen hit her with the force of a fire hose and knocked her over. She screamed as she slid a full inch on top of Elana’s pelvis. The semen kept pumping out and I aimed it all at Amanda, coating her entire body with my sticky substance. For the last few drops I let them drip directly onto her head from below, watching as the thick large droplets ran down her blonde hair and her face. Her expression was utterly mortified under the heavy amounts of semen that coated her.

            I presented Amanda to Elana and my girlfriend took the tiny girl in her hand. “Aww, look what you’ve done to the poor thing!” Elana said, grinning.

            “That’s going to be mighty uncomfortable when it dries.” I said. “Maybe you’d better lick her off.”

            Elana laughed. “I’ll lick her off if you wipe me up like a good boy.” So it was a deal—Elana started to lick my semen off Amanda’s body as I mopped up the gooey mess we had made of her pussy with some paper towels. After a few minutes Elana’s pussy was dry again and the only liquid coating Amanda was Elana’s saliva. I figured there must still be some clumps of sperm tucked away in places that were hard for Elana’s tounge to find, including deep in her blonde hair. Oh well, there was only so much you could do.

            I curled up next to Elana on the bed pulling her body closer to mine. Vince and Amanda were curled up on one of Elana’s boobs each, possibly sleeping or possibly just resting. Elana and I soaked in the joy of what had been a spectacular sexual experience.

            I put my arm around Elana and stroked her side gently. She moaned in contentment, her body fitting neatly into mine as the two tiny captives rested on her chest. This was bliss.

            “What do you think, should we let Vince and Amanda go?” Elana asked, turning to look at me.

            “Nah, there’s no rush.” I said, stroking Elana’s hair. “We can get to it later.”

            And we didn’t say anything else for a good while after that as we lay there enjoying each other’s company and that of the two tiny figures resting exhausted on Elana’s chest.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it.

This is a complete story and I am content to leave it where it is. However, if I were to write a sequel, what would you like to see happen next?