- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took me so long, I never realized writing a story like this is so much harder than enjoying one! D: But I will try to keep it going!

   Everything was very dark! And boy was it hot in there! He could hear vague noices in the distance, which eventually he was able to place a name to! He heard Emily speaking with her parents, telling them about school and her friends. Mark realized that she was no longer upset and she did not even mention to them the break-up! "This can't be good," Mark thought to himself.

     All of the sudden he heard a door close and lock. Mark was looking around to find out what was happening, when all of the sudden Emily's giant hand started sliding into the pocket. Her massive fingers wrapped around him and began slowly pulling him from the darkness. Her hands were cold and a little bit clammy. When he came out of the pocket, it took a minute for his eyes to adjust to the light, and for him to figure out where he was. It was Emily's room. He had been here many times, but usually it had been to watch a movie, or play a game with Emily.

     Emily placed him on the bed and just stared at him for a while. Neither of them said a word, and it was quite an awkward and frightening silence. Then Emily shed a single tear before filling her ex boyfriend in on what was going on.

   "When I was little I realized I had a special power. I posesse the power to change the size of people, from little to big at will and big to little at will. I always kept it a secret because I thought it would only lead to touble. I never wanted to have to use it on you, but at this point in my life, I just can't lose you! So you are staying here."

  "What the hell Emily?!? I can't stay here! I'm sorry about what happened, but you just can't kidnap me, and shrink me down to the point I can't do anything!" Replied Mark.

    "I didn't want to, but you left me no choice. I've got a lot of thinking to do about what I'm going to do with you, but for now, I'm just gonna have to keep you at this size. Maybe if you are good, eventually I will be able to make you a little bit bigger. But you can't leave." Said Emily. "I'm getting tired, I think I'm going to go to sleep now."

     "Come on Emily, if you make me big again and let me leave now, I won't bother you about it ever again!"

     "I'm sorry Mark, but I just can't do that! Now let's get ready for bed!"

    At that she stood up from the bed, and started taking off some of her clothes to change into pajamas. As much as Mark was angry and confused of what was going on, he watched her as he changed, and felt him growing a bit of a boner. He tried to cover it up, since he did not want to send mixed messages, but it just made it more obvious. She giggled a little bit at the sight of him and then said, "Here let me help you with that!" At that, she jumped back on the bed, sending a couple of feet in the air. For a moment Mark thought he was falling to his doom, but suddenly he landed in Emily's now warmed up hands. Phew! Well at least I'm not dead he thought to himself. But then Emily began pulling his clothes right off him! He struggled to stop her, but it was nothing for Emily to yank his clothes off. Mark was no naked in her hand.

     "You never were bashful before, so there is no reason to be bashful now. You know, this doesn't have to be so bad for you, I love you, and I'll take care of you. But I'm going to have some fun with you soon, and you should try to have some fun also!"

    Emily then scooped him up in her hand, held him to her chest, and slowly drifted to sleep. Mark waited patiently for her to fall asleep so he could make an escape plan, but as he waited, he became very tired from all that had happened that day, and he too drifted to sleep cupped in Emily's hand.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well guys, that chapter was fun to write, but the next chapter is where the fun can start. But I want to make this story what you guys want it to be. Here are some ideas for the future: 1.) Possibly Emily has her way with Mark, and become a little careless, but no serious injury. 2.) Mark begins to enjoy himself/ he does not. 3.) I want to know if you want her to have her fun more when he is little, or if he is a little bigger? 4.) Do you want him to escape eventually when I am ready to end the story. Tell me what of that you like, or don't like, and give me suggestions for how this story will please you. Thanks for reading guys! Send me a review or message!!! ;D