- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The following story is derived from some conversations my ex-girlfriend and I had, (Whilst still in "Love") It will contain material not suitable for children. I hope you guys enjoy this completely fictional story as much as I enjoyed those fantasy-ish conversations! ;D

      Emily and Mark had been dating for about a year, and things were going smoothly for both of them. Mark was an average sized, normal  High School Senior. He lived an average life, nothing too exciting. He had ninety-nine problems, but a girlfriend was not one of them! Emily was also a Senior, a little bit on the heavy side, but a beautiful young lady. But she had a dark secret, that she hid from everyone. Including Mark. She has surpressed this secret since she was 12 years old, when she found out she possessed the power. But we will come back to that later. Even though Mark really liked Emily, he was worried at the time that their goals and dreams for the future were a bit conflicting. He always dreamed of moving to the Big City, and becoming a famous producer of some sort. She dreamed of getting away to the country side, living in a farm house, and rasing a nice, big family. As the couple approached graduation, Mark decided it was going to be now or never if he was ever going to part ways with Emily.

   One week before graduation, Mark finally confronted Emily with his issues, "I love you Emily, but I think it would be in both of our best interests if we went separate ways. We both have different ideas for the future, and I think we would be better off just being friends." The tears welled up in Emily's eyes, and without knowing what to say, she ran off in the oposite direction crying. It broke Mark's heart to see this, but he felt like he had done the right thing. He went on his way, feeling quite a bit of remorse for hurting the girl like that. As the day progressed, word spread around school of what had happened. A lot of people asked him why, but no one really had anything to say against his decision.

    The end of the day had come, and Mark was just about ready to head home, and escape the place that constantly reminded him of what had happened earlier that day. But just as he had put his books in his car, he saw Emily across the parking lot, fussing with her ignition, which was failing to start her car. Mark still felt pretty bad about the break up, so he offered Emily a ride home in his car. She accepted the offer, and let me tell you, it was a pretty awkward and silent car ride up until the point they pulled into her driveway. Emily asked Mark if she could tell him something that she never told anyone, before he left. Mark felt pretty uncomfortable, but he agreed, because he was a nice guy.

    "When I was younger, I realized I had a special power over people. Through touch, I can shrink a person, and then bring them back to their original size. You probably won't believe me, but I figured this would be as good a time as to tell you about it."

   Mark thought to himself, "Wow. This girl is really friggen nuts." He said to her, "Emily, please, I can't stay with you anymore. I know this is hard, but you can't convince me to stay with an interesting story I am leaving now..." He was cut off at that moment as Emily grabbed his arm tightly. Her grip was very strong on his arm, and in a matter of a few seconds, things went dark for Mark.

   When his vision returned to him, he was laying on his back, on a smooth surface, staring up at a now colossal Emily, who was smiling down on him. "What the heck just happened?!?" Mark screamed. At that Emily scooped him up in her hand, completely man handling him, and told him she would explain herself later. Mark was being thrusted though the air very fast trapped between Emily's soft, but firm fingers. Suddenly, Mark felt the air rush from under him, and he looked down right as he was heading into Emily's front pocket. It was very dark and hot inside, and he felt the walls move around as Emily stood up from the car, and hurried herself into her house. What has Mark just gotten into?

Chapter End Notes:

Well guys, I would love some feedback. I know there was not a lot of action in the beginning of this chapter, but that was to give some exposition. I am going to try to write a chapter a day until I decide to end the story, but if I am late on some chapters please forgive me. I would love some feedback as to how you think the story is looking as of now. Thanks guys!

 ~Keep it Classy!