- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Still looking for suggestions! Enjoy!

Mark awoke in a strange place. At first, he could not figure out where he was, it was tight, and hot. He heard muffled speaking through the soft but firm wall in front of him, that moved back and forth along. He realized that he was in Emily's Bookbag! "Did I really sleep all night and day?" It was fairly easy for Mark to figure out what time of day it was, because the two had been in most of there classes together. Last period Calculous. He really had slept all day long!

     Mark got very bored in the bag, but waited patiently for something, anything to happen! Then he heard Emily start a car, and begin to drive home. He conisdered this for a moment and then realized that she must have stolen his car! This made Mark outraged, and he began to scream. Mark was surprised how quickly Emily responded to his plees. The book bag was opened.

      "What's wrong little Marky?" asked Emily in a baby sort of talk.

      "This is so fucked up! I am a human being, you can't do this to me!"

      "Actually there are a lot of things I could do to you, I just have to use my imagination! And you don't have to think of it as me doing this to you, consider it couple's therapy, and enjoy yourself. We may even be able to pull a little fetish out out of you by the time we'ved had our fun!" Emily laughed. Mark thought for a moment about how pretty she really was, but then pushed that thought away, remembering what she was doing with him.

     At that, she pulled him out of the book bag, and held him up near her face. He looked around and was able to cofirm that she was in his car, and that she had already arived at home with him. He also noticed that her parent's cars were not home, so she had the place to herself. Mark was really taking this all in, when he was suddenly thrusted closer to Emily. Soon all he could see was her massive beautiful face, as it pucked up it's gigantic lips. Marks face made contact with her mouth, and she began to kiss him passionately. His whole head was being slightly pulled in through the crack in her lips from the great suction she was creating. Mark had no chance of resitance. Just when Mark was getting confortable with her, she pulled him from her lips and exclaimed, "Let's go!"

     Emily ran into the house and started playing some music. She began running around the house looking for things to play with along with her tiny man. She thought that the first thing she should do with him should be something he was accustomed to doing. So she pulled out an old video game she had. She placed Mark down on the bed, and a controler in front of him. She started playing the game, and Mark, afriad she would be angered if he did not play along with it, pushed the buttons as well as he could from his size, but did not really get into the game. Emily noticed. So she changed the game from two players to one player. She picked Mark up, and in one hand was holding him, and in the other, she was holding her controller.

      "If you are not going to play with me, I am going to play WITH you!" Emily said with a grin. Before Mark could think about what she meant, she passed the controller from one hand to the other, squishing Mark right into the face of the game controller. Emily started the game, and began rapidly pressing buttons, and mashing Mark's naked body against the controller. It hurt Mark to be smashed in like that, but any noise he could make was not reaching Emily, because she was thoughoughly into the game. She slowed down a bit just to tease Mark. 

      "You could have played the game with me, but I guess I just have to play the game with you!" Mark did not know how to respond to this, so he remained silent. "Well, suit your self!" said Emily. With that, she pressed hard on him and the back side of the controller, simply squishing his naked body in between her sweaty palms, and the hard plastic.

      Emily played her game for another half hour before retreating to her bed, and getting on her laptop. She place him on the keyboard and begain searching up different fetish fantasy stories on the internet in hopes of finding some ideas of what sensual and sometimes a little sadistic things she could do with her new plaything. She thought about that word for a while, and decided that Mark was now her play thing, and there was not really much need for her to be considerate of Mark. After all, he was not very considerate of her, dumping her and all. Just as Emily was going to explain to Mark this thought, her door began to open, and her mother stepped into the room. Emily panicked, and dropped Mark in her cleavage. Emily's mother simply came in to tell her daughter goodnight, and then left. Emily was about ready for bed anyways, so she readjusted and slid Mark a little deeper in her cleavage, making sure he wasn't going to climb out. Instead of telling him everything she was thinking, she simply softly need him into herself, and said, "Goodnight my cute little man-toy."

     Mark wasn't sure how he felt about that, but he knew this was one of the most comfortable surfaces he has ever rested on. A played out Mark quickly drifted off to sleep, tucked in the breasts of one of the hottest girls at school. Maybe this couldn't be ALL bad after all.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading guys, there sure are a lot of you! I would love for some feedback! :D