- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a long time.  Going to get back to this.  Here is a short addition to tide you over.  Criticism, as always, is appreciated.

Sweat.

Sweat had become all Derrick knew in his short stint as a panty perv.  He thought AC was generally adequate in most cars, but clearly he wasn’t aware of just how much the nether regions of a person actually perspire on a regular basis.  This was especially true of anyone who had just woken up with a hangover.

His prison had encased him in a fleshy vice upon which he could not escape, despite frantically gasping and writhing in a mixture of both pain and fear.  He imagined that a beautiful girl’s asshole would naturally smell, well, beautiful since he idolized them so much, yet somehow, the reality didn’t live up to the fantasy.  Surrounding and penetrating his lungs, a distinct smell of sweat and ass tortured him with every shift of the weight from the Goddess above.

Oblivious to his plight, the Titaness above seemed to care not about the horrific experience she was inflicting on her tiny friend.  Why would she?  She was barely registering the world around her above the pain of her headache.

Derrick was stuck in what he could only describe as a flesh iron maiden.  He frantically shook back and forth, but was only greeted with more pressure, sweat, and other residues; the kind he had no desire to know their origins. 

Moving his head around back and forth in the darkness, he felt a distinctly different texture slam into his face.  Disoriented from the constantly shaking car as well as his own lack of perception of “up”, Derrick reacted in fear, attempting to move away from this new object that was assaulting him.  However, that only made matters worse as he felt the fabric engulf him from the other angle.  Flailing about, he felt himself eventually enveloped in this rough prison, still between the vices of fleshy goodness holding him in place. 

Fearing for his life, Derrick again attempted to futilely cry out in pain to Ashley, but his mouth was immediately filled with a rough, yet dry substance.  This was new since he had become accustomed to sweat and residue surrounding him, but this was different.  The texture was rough on his tongue, and it came with a distinctly disgusting taste that he had yet to experience.  In the darkness of Ashley’s asshole, Derrick could not tell what this was, but he feared it would strangle the life out of him.

A taste of shit enveloped his tongue slowly, and his mind was racing as to why that was.  He sloshed his tongue about on the rough texture of the fabric wedged inside his mouth, but he couldn’t quite figure out what this was.

“A shit stained panty?  No this was too flimsy.  Maybe this was a hair?  No, too synthetic,” his mind raced as he attempted to make light of the situation.  He couldn’t quite place it, but he felt this material was familiar. 

Suddenly, gravity took over as he heard the car engine shut off, and suddenly the grip of his prison let go as he again free fell down the rough fabric of the used panties he was encased within.  Light seemed to flood in from all sides below him, as Derrick assumed that Ashley must be wearing those jean shorts she adored. 

With light to see and the freedom to move, Derrick began ripping the rough fabric from his body while spitting out the fabric.  Finally free from the annoying taste and feel, his eyes fell to his hands as he saw a mixture of white colored fabric with brown scattered across it.  In the midst of the shaking of Ashley walking, he bounced along while staring at this sight for a few seconds.

“Fucking toilet paper?  Are you fucking kidding me?” he exclaimed.

He suddenly felt an urge to vomit, which wasn’t helped by the heavy bouncing occurring as Ashley took each step.  His gag reflexes took over, and heavy heaving ensued as he doubled over in the titanic polka dotted hammock that was his prison.  Above him, what seemed about thirty feet to him but was probably at best an inch, Derrick watched as the fleshy structure of Ashley’s nether regions swayed back and forth between each heave.

He watched as the vomit mixed in with the now drying concoction of cum, sweat, and what he could only assume was dried shit on her panties.  He bounced along heaving and praying this hell would end.  To make matters worse, drops of what he could imagine were urine or sweat began dropping from above and rolling down into him, making his torture all the worse.

He attempted to move towards the sides of the cream colored prison, each leg more like a massive wall than a human leg.  The bouncing wouldn’t stop and he couldn’t really gain his footing as he also began to hear the sounds of Ashley speaking to someone.  He attempted to cry out to whoever it was, but was only met with a swift smack as he collided with her powerful thigh where it met the panty band.  He tried frantically to move the band during the swaying, so as to make his escape.  However, it was all in vain.

The powerful walls wouldn’t budge, and Derrick slid back into the cradle of the panty, where the best cocktail of sweat, cum, and who knows what else were mixing.  He laid down in despair, staring back up at the beautiful yet intimidating ceiling above him. 

Would he escape?  Or was he doomed to spend his life as excrement on a panty?

His questions were answered as he suddenly found himself freefalling as yet again gravity took over.  However, this time, he flew to the side of the panty, through a small crack that formed as the massive pillar of a leg moved horizontal from hits previously vertical positioning. 

Struggling to escape, Derrick pushed with all his might.  He was rewarded as he free fell from his cell and landed hard on a beige colored landscape, still surrounded by his twin pillar captors with Ashley’s pussy not far behind him.

Looking forward, he saw some light, and after shielding his eyes for a few seconds, he recognized the forms in front of him.  A massive form was off in the distance atop what seemed an identically colored structure shaped to hold it.  Squinting a bit more, it all came to him at once. 

He ran towards the edge of the desk seat that he was now on, avoiding any movements from the Goddess above as she made herself comfortable.  As he made it to the edge, it dawned on him what was going on.  He felt a sense of dread and relief all at once. 

Calculus Test.

 

Chapter End Notes:

More coming...