- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The action finally begins.

Criticism is always appreciated.

 

Darkness.

All Derrick could see was darkness.  His eyes scoured the area around him, vainly attempting to make sense of anything.  The pitch black oblivion simply stared back at him as he trekked forward.  A faint breeze blew by, and his nose caught wind of a faint odor.  It was something he had smelled before but couldn’t quite place it.  His senses heightened by the absence of sight, he stood for a few moments pondering this new smell.  He inhaled again, assaulting his nostrils with faint smells of sweat and something distinctly feminine.  Try as he might, he couldn’t quite make it out.

Returning to his current predicament, he surveyed what he could of the landscape.  In his immediate field of vision, he saw a white and pink colored ground that felt soft to the touch but distinctly felt synthetic.  There was a faint moisture soaked into the ground, and as Derrick jumped in place, he could feel a spring like reaction below.  

His eyes wandered around the ground until he distinctly saw his own feet, bare.  Shocked, he looked at his entire body, realizing he was completely naked.  He instinctually reached to cover himself, as if to hide from some gaping crowd, and his mind immediately conjured up the dreams of waking up in school totally naked.  

“Is anyone there?” he called out to the void.

He was greeted with nothing but silence.  His mind raced.  How did I get here? What happened last night?  Where is Ashley?  Flabbergasted by his inability to recall the memories through the haze of a hangover, he began walking forward, uncertain if this was the “right” direction.

As he journeyed through his cloth landscape, faint streaks of light began to flow through the sky.  His eyesight slowly began to return to him, with colors first emerging followed by vague shapes.  Wherever he was, it was completely unfamiliar.  As more and more light began cascading in overhead, his mind began to see things that he immediately rejected as impossible.

“Is that a...no...it...can’t be...can it?”

Before Derrick stood a massive monument, easily 150 feet tall.  It was supported by a black pole with a terrace perched above.  One side of the terrace sported a vast walkway that looked similar to a titanic slide.  The slide steeply flowed downward for about 200 feet before touching the ground below it.  At the bottom, another terrace formed with a massive canopy atop it.

“It’s a high heel.  Holy fuck.  It’s a fucking high heel,” Derrick exclaimed.

Immediately his body began reacting, both defensively as well as sexually.  He scanned around the area as more light poured in and images began to take shape.  Beyond the high heel was a world of pink, with vast structures all around.  Focusing in, he began to recognize the  skyscrapers as ordinary objects.  A bed, desk, and mountains of clothes surrounded him.  In their wake was a vast forest of white poles, beaten down by what looked like years of torment.  

He immediately realized that he was sporting a massive erection.  

“This...is...impossible,” his mouth widening at the situation.

He had done it.  His fantasies had come true.  He was finally the relative size of an ant, probably no bigger than u39; of an inch tall.  His mind flooded with visions of his dreams of this moment.  He fell back onto his cloth surface staring up at the impossibly large white sky above him, and he couldn’t believe it had all actually happened or even how it had happened.

His scans caught a glimpse of an end to his current vantage point.  A distinct wall of flowery fabric blocked him from the forest of carpet below, and he immediately knew where he was.

“I’m in her fucking panties.  I’m in Ashley’s panties, and I’m the size of an ant,” he smiled to himself as he laid back taking in the smell.

He closed his eyes and imagined the hard day that these garments had endured under Ashley.  Every moment of torture under her titanic nether regions and perfect ass came flooding to his imagination.  He began stroking the garments in a playful manner, imagining what it must have been like to be at the mercy of Ashley’s pussy.  Envisioning every moment, Derrick longed to taste and smell the panties.  He wanted to sleep in them.  He wanted to become them.

*BOOM*

His daydream was interrupted by a shockwave that caused him to bounce a bit on his panty trampoline.  His head shot up to look at what had caused it, with his mind subliminally already knowing the source.  

There, before him, in all of her glory was Ashley.  To say she was impossibly huge was an understatement.  Derrick had a hard time conceptualizing her massive form, as his brain had never seen anything this large.  He laid there sporting a blank stare as the titaness rose in the dimly lit room from the tremendous bed upon which she had obviously passed out.  Her massive feet slammed once again into the ground, toes grinding the trees of carpet beneath them.  Her now chipped pink toenail polish glimmered in the light.

She moved.

At first, Derrick didn’t know what to do.  His mind couldn't fathom something this large moving this quickly.   Her massive legs appeared to cover easily a half mile in less than a second, and just as quickly as she had appeared, her massive nude form disappeared behind the slam of a white door.

Bewildered by the experience of seeing a normal sized person at his current size, Derrick froze for a few moments, his mind racing at the current reality.  

“She’s...massive. I can’t even…” his mind wandered, “I don’t know what to do.”

Lost in thought, he didn’t notice the sound of a flush until he saw Ashley burst back through the doorway, her pale form showing in the light.  Before he could muster up any coherent train of thought, she was upon him.  Her massive feet slammed down on either side of him as she sat back down on the bed before him.

Derrick began running towards her.

“Ashley!” he yelled, “Down here!  Look down at your panties!”

He flailed his arms back and forth as he sprinted across the pink and white polka dotted panties, barely covering a noticeable amount of distance to any normal sized person.  He continued screaming up at the goddess, hoping to get sort of real reaction.  He didn’t know what to really expect.  Never in his dreams had he ever been able to actually contact a girl in this predicament, but then again, he had never fully fathomed the dangers to which he was currently exposed.

“Ash, look down here!  Hey!” he screeched.

Ashley paid no mind to the tiny spot below her.  She rubbed her eyes and yawned, feeling her head throb from the drinks the night before.  She could barely see, and her hair was a mess.  Her golden hair draped over her shoulders, lightly covering her well endowed chest, and she sat oblivious to the speck below her.

“Down here you bitch!  Can’t you hear me!” Derrick began to tire from sprinting, and he suddenly felt his foot stick to the floor, forcing him to trip onto the cotton pavement.  His face was met with a wet substance that oozed into his eyes and mouth.  He distinctly remembered this taste.  It was Ashley’s cum.

Memories of the night before began flooding back, or at least, parts of the memories came back.  He began piecing together his night.  The make out session, his hand in her pants, her beautiful ass, and his raging cock inside her were pieces to the puzzle he was attempting to solve.  He tried to pick himself up from the ooze, but he felt it cling to him as an adhesive.  

Ashley stood up.

Derrick heard the bed creak and saw her massive form move as he attempted to crane his head up to see her.  He struggled against the cum prison in which he was trapped, and freed himself.  Before he could take any pleasure in his freedom, he was immediately assaulted by a massive wet blow to the head, forcing him to raise his hands in defense.  

“What the fuck?!”

Looking far above him, Derrick saw Ashley’s impossibly huge legs stretch above, ending in a dark keystone, like a massive arch.  He saw the hair pinnacle begin dropping massive liquid boulders all around him.  Another meteor fell from the sky, splashing into his mouth.  He immediately tasted urine and began spitting it out.  But before he could rid himself of the vile taste, more massive droplets began crashing down on him, and he began to run in any direction for safety.  

“Ashley you nasty, fucking bitch, you didn’t even wipe!” he yelled as he attempted to run from the shower of urine.  

However, it wasn’t long before he saw Ashley’s massive legs move, and her colossal hands grabbed either side of his cotton platform.  The ground began to violently shift, forming massive canyons as Derrick felt himself jolt upwards, his stomach screaming from the vertigo.

“Ash, no!  Stop it!  I’m down here!” He screamed.

This wasn’t what he fantasized about.  This wasn’t what his dreams entailed.  He never imagined this sense of panic and horror in his fantasies.  Nothing he could have ever imagined compared to the sense of dread Derrick felt as he soared towards a massive hairy beast waiting to swallow him whole.  All he could see were the impossibly large pillars of pale flesh on either side of him and the destination fast approaching.

“Ashley, holy shit!  Stop it!  I’m in your fucking panties!”

But his cries fell on deaf ears as he collided with Ashley’s hungry pussy.  Her massive pubic hairs embraced him in a wet hold as he was forced forward into their dark oblivion.  He heard her panties snap as she let go of them and he found himself face to face with a massive cave of flesh.  All around him, he felt the moisture begin to rise, and a taste of urine and sweat invaded his mouth as he began to spit.

“Ashely, I’m down here.  Can’t you hear me?!!?” he tried again to reach her.

His senses overloaded with the sour smell of her sex and urine as he felt himself begin to move as Ashley began another task.  He felt himself push farther towards her waiting pussy, and he struggled to get away.  Pushing away from the hungry beast did nothing but make matters worse as he felt himself begin to coat in a layer of her morning piss and late night cum.  As he began to fight against the leviathan, he suddenly felt an incomprehensible force push him into her sex and force his tiny body into the folds of her pussy, his body seizing in pain.  

Ashley was simply scratching her crotch.

Derrick writhed in agony as he felt an impossible amount of pressure force his body into the damp hole in front of him.  Spinning and screeching in pain, Derrick couldn’t escape the force of the goddess as he began swallowing her fluids.  His body attempted to reject the assault, but Ashley made sure to smear him against her.  

When it was finally over, Derrick felt the pressure release, and he suddenly began a freefall.  Flailing about wildly in the air, he was caught by the familiar fabric below and he began to slide.  Attempting to grab onto anything, his body slid along the fabric with gravity pulling him past his prior prison and towards a new hell.  Above him, he was greeted with the massive nether regions of Ashley as her pubic area quickly flew by him and he slid towards his destination.  Finally ending his freefall, Derrick panted for a few seconds as he felt Ashley begin to walk, clearly unaware of the torment she had just given him.  

Speechless at what had just transpired, he heard a car door open, and he looked up.  There, in all of its glamour, was Ashley’s impossibly perfect ass.  The round white moons slightly jiggled as he felt her move about, and Derrick stared in awe for a few seconds at the beauty in front of him.  He didn’t think about what was coming next until he felt the ground disappear from beneath him and the two moons above rapidly move towards him.  

“Shit, she’s sitting down” is all Derrick could think.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Any requests?  I have some ideas for where this should go, but I'm open to ideas if anyone is interested.