- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all of the positive reviews.  This chapter is, yet again, very foot centered.  I will be covering all categories within this story, I'm just building up to it.  

“Uh, ya, like I’m gonna do that for you,” Karen sneered, “Mom and Dad would kill me.  Plus remember last time?  That whole ‘trip to the hospital because you were too stupid to manage your drinking’?  That ring any bells?”

“Oh, c’mon!  That was a year ago.  It’s totally different now.  Plus...I have to go to this party.  You don’t understand Karri,” Derrick begged in response.

Karen walked up to her little brother, staring him directly in the eyes.  Her black work outfit swung from side to side as she strutted with confidence at the begging teenager.  Her soft stockings causing a muffled sound on the granite floor as her feet glided using both the fabric and accumulated sweat on her foot.

“Oh, really?  Do tell bro.  Since when do you care about parties?  I think I party more than you, and I work full time,” She smirked.

Derrick looked away briefly in embarrassment, but his body betrayed him as he felt his face turn flush.

“Don’t play dumb.  I know you’re hiding something.  God, your face is redder than a cherry.  So what’s her name?”

Derrick didn’t want to answer, but he knew he was trapped.  Karen would never let him live this down.  

“Well there are a couple.  But one in particular, her name is Jessica.  She’s a track runner, and I think she’s really cute,” Derrick lied.  He couldn’t let her know the real reason that he wanted to go to the party.  

“Awe, my little bro has a crush on a girl.  How cute!” Karen puckered her lips and made a baby face at him.  Her pink lips pursed as she made kissing noises at him.

“Shut up Karri!” Derrick pushed her and began walking away.

“Awe little bro, I didn’t mean to hurt your wittle feewings!”  she turned to chase after him using the slickness of her stockings and the granite floor to slide back in his path.  “You know I love you bro!”

“Yeah, well I’m sick of you treating me like a baby.  I’m 17 dammit.  Not some little kid.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.  You’ll always be little to me.  No matter what size you are,” She laughed.  “So, how badly do you want this girl?  C’mon, you can tell me...” Karen asked.

Derrick stopped and stared down at her.  From his height, she was almost a full head shorter.

“...Pretty badly...” Derrick slowly said.  His lie seemed to be working so far.

“Well, if that’s the case.  I could come up with a way you can get your booze, but you’re going to have to do something for me first.”  Karen smiled as she turned away and took a few steps before turning back and staring at him sternly.

“And what exactly do I have to do?”

“Well...” Karen bit her lip while smiling.  She looked down at the ground for a moment at her stocking covered feet.  She wiggled her black painted toes in their nylon casings for a few seconds before tilting her head up and glaring at Derrick with her green eyes.

“I want you to rub my feet.  And a good rub, not some half-ass attempt,” Karen giggled to herself, continuing to wiggle her toes.  

“Oh no, I’m not doing that.  You just came home from a 12 hour shift at the bank.  They must wreak!” Derrick made a disgusted face as he backed away from Karen.

“Oh, c’mon, they don’t smell that bad.  Plus, my feet are killing me.  How would a 10 minute massage kill you?”  Karen stepped forward towards her brother.  “Just think of how much fun you’ll have with that girl tonight...” She smiled as she shifted her weight to one leg and began dragging her toe on the ground in a circle while staring down.  

Derrick’s eyes instinctively shot to the ground.  He watched for a few seconds as Karen dragged her stocking covered toe across the granite floor, leaving a faint, wet trail behind them.  His eyes followed as her toe gracefully glided across the white colored ground, bouncing over the small imperfections.  He was brought back to reality as his sister spoke.

“So, do we have a deal?”

Derrick gulped, “Fine.  10 minutes right?  And just a foot massage?”

“We’ll see...” Karen stated as she turned to walk to the leather couch in their living room.

Derrick reluctantly followed, watching her feet crush the carpet fibers as she walked.  He could see her heel forcefully impact on the white strands of carpet as they bent to her weight.  As she lifted her foot off, he noticed the strands were bent in almost a crop circle resembling her foot.  

Karen flopped herself down on the couch, propping her feet up.  She smiled at her brother and wiggled her toes.  

“Ready little bro?”

“Let’s just get this over with,” Derrick sat down at the opposing end of the couch while Karen placed her feet in his lap.  From even this vantage point, he began to smell her funk.  It reminded him of a block of cheese left overnight in a sauna.  He turned his head to the side in disgust.

“What? they aren’t that bad bro!  Grow a pair!” Karen glared at her brother and lightly kicking him in the side of his face with the top of her left foot.  Her toes collided with the corner of his mouth.  Derrick immediately tasted the salt of her foot and turned his head to spit.

“Sick Karri.  What the hell?!” He yelled at her.

“Oh, whatever.  Get to rubbing.  Your time hasn’t even started.”  She laughed.

Derrick turned back to the silky peds in front of him.  He reached towards the arch of her left foot and began rubbing.  Perspiration began to accumulate on his thumb as he stroked her arch, and he started to feel his heart rate accelerate.  He could hear Karen sigh in relief,  but his attention was drawn to her feet.  He watched as his thumb slid over her foot as it reacted to the strong pressure being applied.  Her toes wiggled in excitement as his hand slid over the silk covered arch, and her stocking stretched as it was pulled against her midnight colored toenails.  The nails made a faint scratching sound as they shifted back and forth within their sweaty prison.

Derrick grabbed the heel of her foot with his free hand and began to work.  He could hear Karen ranting on about something, probably her coworkers, as she browsed through a magazine she picked up off the coffee table.  However, Derrick was far too hypnotized by her writhing toes to care what she was saying.  He rolled his hand over the ball of her foot, and her toes showed their appreciation as they curled in excitement.  He could feel the callus at the ball of her foot from hours of wearing heels, and he started to massage it while continuing to rub her heel.

As if it was reacting to his movements, her other foot began rubbing his leg in excitement from the sensation, and Derrick gulped as he felt his pants tighten.  Unsure of what to do, or possibly not caring, he continued to caress her foot as it wriggled in excitement.  His eyes followed the dark toes as they led him on, bouncing up and down in rhythm with his strokes.  

“My toes! Don’t forget to squeeze my toes!” Karen looked up from her magazine at her brother.  She playfully kicked him with her right foot in the side before returning her emerald eyes back to the newest Katy Perry news.  

“Yeah,  whatever,” Derrick replied as he moved his fingers to her toes.  He immediately started massaging her toes, ensuring to apply just enough pressure.

“Ah, yes, that’s much better,” he heard Karen approve.

As he continued to stroke her long toes, his eye caught notice of movement within her stocking as he stretched it while pulling on her toes.  His mind focused on these specks, and he watched as they fell from the stocking to her hungry digits below.  The specks were quickly scooped up by her active toes as they wiggled with each massage, and Derrick lost sight of the tiny objects as they were ground into nothing.

His mind immediately imagined himself with the dirt, holding on for dear life as he hung helplessly onto the fibers of the stocking.  A hungry set of titanic toes forcefully throwing himself off balance as they moved back and forth like leviathans.  His hand began to slip as he was thrown off balance by the thrashing, and he made the mistake of looking down.  Below him was a sea of flesh, lint, and grime that had accumulated as the goddess went about her day.  He could see his fellow comrades fall to their dooms as they cascaded into the depths between the ravenous beasts.  Some landed on the tips of the toes as they rolled to their dooms, scraping along the large ridges of the cream colored structures.  

Derrick watched as other specks rolled on top of the black colored sheets adorning the heads of the waiting toes.  They slid, helplessly skipping across the smooth surface before colliding into a fleshy wall and bouncing to their sweaty doom.  He could feel his hands giving way as the fibers on which he was relying began to slide out from his fingers due to the perspiration in the air.  He gulped as he faced the inevitable plummet to the depths of the warm digits. The toes rubbed together, mocking his futile attempts to escape their might, and he finally lost his last hold.  

Air rushed by him as he dove towards the awaiting pillars.  Frantically, his arms flailed about as he attempted to grab onto the fleshy wall of one of the titans, but it was in vain as his hands easily slid, due to the layer of sweat.  He looked down, as he watched his grave fast approaching, and saw the folds of flesh opening to accept him just as they did the dirt.  Closing his eyes in anticipation, he accepted his fate.

“Twerp, did you forget about my other foot?” Karen barked as she slammed her right foot into the side of his face.  

Derrick snapped out of the trance and blinked a couple times, not even registering that his sister had just pounded her sweaty foot into his face.  He didn’t even say anything for a few seconds before looking back at her.

“Sorry, I’ll get back to work.”

“No, it’s been ten minutes.  But you don’t get to avoid my other foot that easily,” Karen’s bright eyes looked towards the ceiling for a couple seconds as she pondered what to say.  

“Tell you what.  Since you can’t escape my foot this easily, I’ll let you skip massaging it if you lick my toes.”

“What?!” Derrick jumped slightly up, forcing his previously unnoticed erection to announce itself in a twitch of pain. He winced slightly, but made sure to hold his sister’s feet above his crotch.

“Yeah, I think that’s fitting.  Lick my right foot, and I’ll get you your booze. Show your sister how much you love her!” she giggled to herself as she lifted her foot up to eye level with him.

“No, that’s wrong.  Isn’t that illegal or something?”  He responded.

“Look, do you want the booze or not?  This is just too good to let you get out of,” she declared.

Derrick stared intently at the stocking covered toes wiggling in front of him.  He could see the nylon strain as each of the toes scooped up portions of the material underneath them.  

“Come on!  We don’t bite!” Karen personified her foot.

Derrick sighed to himself while remembering the real reason he wanted to attend the party.  

“Alright, fine,” He stated as he moved his head slightly closer to the fidgeting appendage.

“Oh, goody, let me get my camera phone!” she squealed.

“NO!” He yelled as he grabbed her leg to stop her.

“Relax twerp.  I was kidding.  Now ready to give my tosie wosies a kissy poo?”

Derrick let out a long breath, and stuck his tongue out of his mouth.  He slowly approached the foot, watching the toes wave him closer.  They nodded in approval as his mouth encroached upon the grime covered goal.  

His tongue collided with the tip of the big toe and he instantly tasted a salty essence on his taste buds.  He began to move his tongue up the toe to finish his job but was suddenly interrupted.

“Take my whole foot bro!” Karen yelled grinning to herself.

Derrick was unable to react before Karen violently shoved her entire foot into his open maw.  His mouth was assaulted with the taste of leather, nylon, sweat, and a plethora of scum-like tastes.  Time seemed to stand still as he instinctively started sucking on the foot wiggling in his mouth, and he closed his eyes to enjoy the cheesy taste.  

He could feel the nylons rubbing against his tongue and the toes began rubbing themselves on the roof of his mouth.  He didn’t resist as the foot continued raping his mouth.  He could feel the sweat begin to drip down his throat, and he was ashamed to realize that he was actually enjoying this.  

However, his enjoyment was short lived.

“EW!  Are you actually sucking on it?!”  Karen screeched as she pulled her foot away from his face.  “You little pervert!  Were you enjoying that?!”

“No, no!  I was just surprised.  It was a reflex!”  Derrick frantically searched for the correct lie.

“So you just decide to suck on anything shoved in your mouth?”  Karen sat up and looked at him smirking.  “You do realize how unbelievably funny that sounds, right?”

He turned away in embarrassment and got up.

“Bro, relax.  I’m your sister.  No matter how messed up you are, you’re my little bro.  So if you just enjoy sucking on whatever comes in your mouth, be my guest,” Karen laughed to herself as she stood up.  

“Whatever,” Derrick stated defiantly.  

“Will you chillax already.  You are way too wound up,” his sister replied, “Alright, well a deal is a deal, and you held up your end of the bargain.  Shall we go get you your booze?”

“Finally, can we just get this over with?”

“Not until you show as much love to my other foot...just kidding,” she shoved him playfully as they headed towards the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yo man, what took you so long?  The party is already raging!”  Ryan greeted Derrick at the front door.

“I had to uh...convince my sister to buy me beer,” Derrick shyly stated as he handed his friend a six pack.  

“Alright whatever, man.  Just start chugging to catch up!”

Derrick quickly grabbed a beer and began chugging it as he surveyed the party.  There were an array of teenagers there.  He recognized quite a few of them from school, but some were new faces.  As he made his way through the crowd following Ryan, he began scanning the crowd for Ashley.  Not seeing her, he sat back against the wall as he and Ryan arrived in a group of friends.

“Hey Derrick, you’re here?  Shouldn’t you be studying or something?” Rory, a guy on the water polo team, mocked.

“Yeah, yeah, screw you too Rory.”

“Whatever bro, hey Ryan wasn’t someone looking for Derrick earlier?”

Ryan, clearly buzzed from the few drinks he had already downed, turned and stared at Rory for a few seconds before fully registering the question.  

“Oh, right.  Derrick, Ashley was looking for you.  She was pretty drunk, and said she had something ‘fun’ to show you,” Ryan smiled, “Guess you won the ‘ride of the night’ jackpot!  Am I right?”  He raised his hand to the group and everyone gave him a high five cheering.

“Yeah,  yeah,” Derrick replied between sips of his beer.  He looked down for a second before being greeted by a pair of crimson pedicured feet encased in six inch open-toed stilettos.  He admired the toes for a second before following them up the legs to the black dress, and finally his eyes locked with the blonde haired beauty standing before him.  

“Speak of the devil!” Ryan cheered as he raised his glass towards Ashley.

Ashley, clearly tipsy from the way she was swaying, stared back at Derrick for a few seconds before smiling and hugging him.  

“Hey there shtud,” she slurred in his ear, “I’ve got shomething I want to show you.”  Derrick  then immediately felt a sharp pain as she reached down and grabbed his crotch.  

“Heyo!” Ryan cheered as he pat his friend on the back, “Lets leave these love birds alone guys.”

The group moved away as Ashley grabbed Derrick by the hand and led him upstairs.  He grinned to himself as he imagined the possibilities and the image, still ingrained in his brain, from calculus class earlier that day.  

The two finally arrived at Ashley’s room, and she shut the door.  The room was adorned in pink, matching Ashley’s bitchy, princess-like mentality.  She shoved him down on the bed and stood over him aggressively.  Placing both hands on either side of him, she leaned in, her breath smelling of sugar and vodka.   

“Have I got something fun for you.  You have no idea how long I have waited to get you here,” she stammered out as she pulled slightly away while holding on to his shirt.  

“Oh really, what type of ‘thing’ do you have to show me Ash?”

“Something I know you’ve been interested in since class this morning,” she smiled to herself as she twirled around and looked over her shoulder, her blonde locks falling down her back.

“Don’t act stupid, I know you wanted this,” she slyly stated walking towards her dresser.

“Wanted what exactly?” Derrick asked sitting up in anticipation.

“This”

Chapter End Notes:

Now the real fun begins...