- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm trying to keep working on this whenever I have time, so hopefully there won't be much delay between chapters.

     As the evening wore on towards night, it became clear to Angela that her earlier hopes about Jen getting the hint were foolish.  She watched as Jen increasingly threw herself at Alex.  It wasn't obvious at first, just an occasional flirty smile, "accidentally" rubbing against him as they passed by each other in the cramped room, seemingly inncoent things of that nature.  After a couple of hours, however, and several assurances from Alex that he wasn't the slightest bit intersted, Jen began to try a little harder.  She would bring Alex fresh drinks from the bar, even when he never asked for one, making sure that he was never without a full bottle.  Angela wondered to herself if Jen was trying to get him drunk.  Alex was not a big drinker, and never had been, so it certainly wouldn't take much for that to happen.  "How much have you had to drink?" Angela asked him at one point.  He responded, "Not nearly as much as you think I have, sweetie.  I've only been taking a few sips and then setting the bottle down.  You know that I don't drink much."  This made Angela feel much better.

 

       It was at about that point when she noticed that she wasn't feeling all that well, which she, found rather odd, given the fact that she'd only just finished her second drink.  She set down the empty glass and looked around for someplace to sit.  She spotted an empty chair across the room, and began to make her way over to it, starting to feel dizzy as she squeezed past people.  Feeling increasingly disoriented as she reached the chair, she dropped heavily into it, tilting her head down to stare at the floor.  A few minutes later, Alex made his way over to her side, kneeling down next to her, asking if she was alright.  "You don't look so good, sweetheart,” he said, his voice laced with concern, "Are you alright?"  Without looking up, she answered, “I don’t know.  I only had two drinks, and I suddenly got very dizzy and sick to my stomach.  I’m just going to sit here for a few minutes and wait for it to pass.  Don‘t worry about me.”  Obviously uncomfortable about leaving her side, Alex stood back up only at her insistence that she would be fine in a few minutes.

 

       It was at this point that Jen came over, made a quick comment about Angela not looking so well, and then asked Alex if he’d like to dance in the living room, which had been cleared of furniture for the evening, providing a small but adequate space for dancing.  Without giving him a chance to respond, she grabbed his hand and dragged him off with her.  Dimly, through her dizziness, Angela knew that Jen was just trying to get some more time with Alex, but she wasn’t about to try getting up yet.  She just had to trust Alex, as she always did, not to fall for her seemingly best friend.  She remained in the chair, hunched over, through three or four songs, losing track after the first two.  When she felt well enough to raise her head, she looked up to see Jen and Alex still dancing, with Jen facing away from him, her ass pressed tightly against his groin, grinding against him to the beat.  She could tell that Alex wasn’t entirely comfortable with what she was doing, but as the song ended, she could clearly see that Jen ministrations were beginning to have an effect on him.  He was obviously getting turned on, and she could make out the noticeable sign of arousal from across the room.  Knowing that she had better put a stop to this, she stood up out of the chair, nearly falling over, and cautiously made her way over to her boyfriend, trying not to stumble as she did so.

 

       Alex saw her coming, and glad to have an excuse to get away from Jen for a few moments, came over to intercept her.  As he reached her, she could tell that he was feeling both guilty (for enjoying Jen’s attentions), and concern for her own well-being.  Jen, of course, was right behind him (Angela was beginning to get tired of her “friend” hanging all over her boyfriend).  Jen looked at her critically before saying, “Angie, you really don’t look all the well.  Tell you what, there’s a spare bedroom upstairs, first door on the left, if you’d like to try laying down for a while.”  Angela was torn between accepting her offer, for she really thought that it might be a good idea to lie down, and suspicion, thinking that Jen might just be trying to get her out of the way so she could spend time with Alex.  Before she could respond, though, Alex accepted the offer, making it clear that the two of them would go upstairs and lay down together.  Jen smiled and said that was probably for the best, drawing another wave of suspicion from Angela, because it wasn’t like her to give up so easily.  Perhaps Jen really is concerned about me, and now that she knows that I’m really not feeling well, she’s decided to give up on whatever game she’s been playing, Angela thought to herself.  As Alex’s strong arms supported her, helping her up the stairs, another thought occurred to her.  I must be really drunk, she thought to herself, I don’t remember Alex being this much taller than me.


     They made it up the stairs together and into the spare bedroom, Alex closing the door behind them.  As he helped her onto the bed, he pulled off her shoes in an effort to make her more comfortable.  Then, once she was comfortable, he climbed onto the bed behind her, peeling off his shirt as he did so (he never could get comfortable sleeping in a shirt), and pressed up against her, his arms holding her, like he did at home.  She could feel the lingering effects of his arousal pressing against her, but ignored it.  Now that he’s away from Jen, there shouldn’t be a problem.  She fully intended to only lay down for a few moments to rest her eyes, but found herself drifting off to sleep almost immediately.  Her last conscious thought before sleep claimed her was that this bed was even bigger than the one she had at home.

 

     As she slowly worked her way back to consciousness sometime later, she immediately realized that she must have slept for several hours, because she felt much better.  The second thing that she realized was that she couldn’t feel Alex laying against her in bed, and concluded that he must have woken before her and gotten up, probably gone to the bathroom, which was his usual routine in the morning.  As she gradually opened her eyes, however, she knew at once that there was something terribly, terribly wrong.  For starters, she was naked, which by itself was odd.  Alex would never take advantage of her while she was drunk, and certainly not in someone else’s house.  As she fully opened her eyes, she saw that the bed that she had been laying on was massive to her, stretching at least 100 yards to the edge.  Furthermore, the sheets felt different, and were a different color, as well.  As she looked beyond the edge of the bed, she panicked, seeing that the entire room had become gigantic!  She could see several features of the room from her vantage point, the dresser across the room, the nightstand next to the bed, the window on the wall, all enormous.  Hoping that she was having one hell of a dream, she sat up and looked around.  It was then that she saw the reason for the bed sheets being different, they weren’t sheets at all, but the shirt that she had been wearing the night before.  Becoming increasingly desperate to figure out just what was going on, she turned to the left,  and the only thing that she saw was a massive wall of flesh.  Following the wall upwards, she could just begin to discern features from her diminutive size.  As she studied the wall, she could see the recognizable features of her boyfriend, Alex!

 

     Oh my God, somehow I’ve been shrunk! she screamed in her mind, he brain also dimly noting that she couldn’t have been more than a couple of inches tall now, if that.  As she sat there, completely stunned, trying to figure out what had happened, and whether or not she was, in fact, awake, or merely dreaming, she heard thundering footfalls outside the door.  She turned towards the door just in time to see it easing open, and then the giant face of Jen appeared through the crack.  She doubted that Jen could see her from that far away, but she surely couldn’t miss the sight of Angela’s clothes laying on the bed without her in them.  Not sure what to do, frozen by indecision, she watched as Jen opened the door wider to allow her to enter the room.  When she saw what Jen was wearing, just a red lace bra with matching thong, and nothing else, Angela became curious that her “friend” would even think about wearing something like that in the same room as Alex.  Jen silently closed the door behind her and walked around to Alex’s side of the bed, smiling to herself.  As she got closer and closer, she finally caught sight of Angela, standing on the mattress, tiny and confused.

 


       “Well, well, well, it worked”, she said as she reached across the sleeping figure of Angela’s boyfriend towards her.  As Angela saw the massive hand of her friend closing on her, she panicked again and tried to get out of the way, but the manicured hand caught her easily, the fingers lightly closing around her.  Angela fought the sensation of vertigo as she was lifted several hundred feet into the air (from her perspective, anyway), before the fingers parted again, revealing the giant, grinning face of her friend.  “I know that you’re probably wondering what happened to you, Angie, so let me explain,” came the loud, booming voice, “It’s actually very simple.  I wanted Alex the minute I laid eyes on him, but I knew that you would never let me have him, and that he would never want me as long as you were with him.”  As Angela tried to process what Jen was saying, she continued, “I knew that I had to get you out of the way, temporarily at least, so I used a formula that my company has been developing to shrink boxes for shipping.  I put a little of the formula into both of those drinks that you had last night at the party.”  Angela was completely stunned, hearing her “friend” tell her all of this.  “The way it works,” Jen continued, “is that you should remain this size for about the next 24 to 48 hours.  While you’re shrunken, you will feel completely normal, but with the added advantage of not being able to be injured.”  She smiled at her tiny captive, “Theoretically, anyway.  The boxes that we’ve tested it on at the lab have withstood tremendous force without damage, but then again, it’s never been tried on a person before.  Hopefully it works,” she finished, winking at Angela.

 


       As Angela fought back tears over what her “friend” had done to her, she couldn’t help but glance towards Alex, laying oblivious on the bed.  Jen caught the glance and laughed softly, “Oh, don’t worry about him, I gave him a variation of the date-rape drug last night.  I had to give him several laced drinks, though, because he wouldn’t finish any them.  It won’t keep him unconscious, but it will make him much more susceptible to my advances when he wakes up.  He’ll be so willing to do what I want that he probably won’t even think about you until it wears off.”  With the revelation of at least part of her plan, Angela finally gave way to the fear and horror that she was feeling, collapsing into a ball on Jen’s giant hand, the tears streaming down her face.  She completely forgot about the fact that she was naked as she cried, and she almost forgot about the fact that she was only an inch or two tall.  Her thoughts were consumed by the fact that Jen was going to have sex with Alex, and there was absolutely nothing that she could do about it.  She would only be able to watch, helpless, as her ex best friend tore her happy life apart.  Little did she know, however, that Jen had bigger plans for her tiny friend than just watching…..

Chapter End Notes:

In Chapter 3, Angela's nightmare truly begins, and the action begins to heat up....