- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first attempt at a story, so please be nice.  I will be adding chapters as I have time to finish them, so please be patient as well, lol.  This is intended to be a one-time thing, but if enough people like it, I will consider writing other stories in the future.

     As Angela pulled into her driveway after a half day of work, she saw another car already there.  She smiled, having expected that the owner of the car, her boyfriend, Alex, would already be here when she got home.  She turned off the ignition and climbed out of her vehicle, heading for the door.  As she entered, and closed the door behind her, she made her way into the kitchen.

     As she walked into the kitchen, she found Alex just setting her dinner on the table.  He turned and smiled that dazzling smile at her before coming over and kissing her.  “Hello, gorgeous,” he said, and he meant it, for Angela was gorgeous at 5’2” tall, 112 lbs, 32B chest, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and the cutest, tightest, little butt.  She was the girl of his dreams, and every time he saw her, he was reminded of why he fell in love with her.

     As he kissed her in greeting, she felt her own heart skip a beat, the way that she always did around him.  He was gorgeous to her, too, but for different reasons.  Of course she loved his big 6’4”, 200 pound, athletic frame, but what drew her to him was how sweet and kind he was to her.  She’d had some bad relationships in the past, but when she met Alex, she forgot all about them.  From the day they met, he’d treated her with honest respect and compassion, with no thought of anything in return.  That alone was enough to make her fall rapidly in love with him, and the fact that he had a great body was just a bonus to her.

     As they ate a dinner of grilled chicken and mashed potatoes, they exchanged pleasantries about their day, and spoke of the party that they would be attending in just a few hours.  It was going to be a birthday party for one of Angela’s oldest friends, Jen, who she spoke of often, but whom Alex had never met before.  They were both looking forward to it; Angela, because with conflicting work schedules, it had been months since she’d seen her friend, and Alex, because he’d been dating Angela for just over 4 months and had not had a chance to meet many of her friends yet.

     They finished their meal and put the dishes in the sink, Angela thanking Alex for dinner.  “I’m going to go hop in the shower before the party,” she said to him, “if you’d care to join me….?”  She knew that he would jump at the opportunity, and she was right.  They had a regular sex life together, and enjoyed taking their time, teasing each other and enjoying the occasion, but when time was an issue, sometimes it was just as fun to have a quick fuck, often in the shower.  Angela headed into the bathroom to start the water running, adjusting it to the perfect temperature.  As the water warmed up, she unbuttoned the blouse that she had worn to work, and took it off, hanging it neatly on the hook.  Alex entered the bathroom behind her just as she was sliding her pants down, providing him with a perfect view of her little ass, which he loved so much.  She smiled at him as she stepped out of them before sliding her panties off, leaving her naked before him.  As she climbed into the shower, Alex was removing his own clothes, leaving them in a rumpled pile on the floor.

     As Alex climbed into the shower with her, she could not resist glancing down at his already erect cock, smiling at this obvious display of her own attractiveness.  She had always been very secure about her own body, but it was still nice to know that she could turn him on so easily.  She kissed him, putting her feelings into action, reaching down between them to grasp his gorgeous, 8 inch dick.  She stroked it slowly as the water ran over them, eliciting a moan from him.  She longed to take the time to please him properly, but with the party starting in just over an hour, she didn’t have time for that just now.  Instead, she gave him one more tug before turning around and bending over, placing her hands against the shower wall in open invitation.  Alex needed no more encouragement than that as he slid his cock between her legs, guiding it into her moist pussy.  As he entered her, she squeezed her eyes shut and moaned, for even after 4 months of lovemaking, he still stretched her wonderfully.  She was a small woman to begin with, especially compared to him, and as a result, she was very tight.  He also had the biggest cock of anyone that she’d ever been with before.  He was only an inch or so longer than her previous boyfriend, but Alex was much, much thicker.  The first time that they’d be intimate with each other, she was amazed at how thick his cock was, and it had taken a bit of effort for him to penetrate her without pain.

     She loved the feeling of Alex fucking her from behind, his hands on her waist as he slid his cock into her again and again, shooting waves of electricity through her.  She knew that she couldn’t take this for long, she never could when they made love in the shower, so when he suddenly reached around her to rub her clit at just the right moment, her orgasm ripped through her body, causing her to shudder and moan loudly, her tight pussy rhythmically squeezing his penis inside of her.  With her being stretched so tightly around his shaft, Alex wasn’t able to hold out much longer as her pussy milked him.  After a few more good, deep thrusts, she felt him stiffen as his cock began pulsing inside of her, signaling his release.  She knew from past experience that he shot a lot when he came, and she knew that he was filling her with quite a load at this very moment.

     As their post-orgasmic bliss wore off, they kissed for a few moments before taking care of the business at hand, washing themselves clean so that they could prepare for the party.  They stepped out of the shower together, toweled themselves off on the mat used expressly for that purpose, and headed back to the bedroom to dress for the party.

     It was easy for Alex to dress, as he only kept a few clothes at Angela’s at any given time, so he selected a very attractive casual dress shirt and black pants from the closet.  Angela, for her part, chose a blouse with a low neckline, but not so low as to be considered immodest.  She also chose tasteful gray suit pants to match.  Underneath this, she wore her black lace thong, which she almost never wore (in fact, she only owned 2 thongs at all), but in this instance, after have just made love in the shower, she felt like putting it on, if for no other reason than because she wanted Alex to know that she was.  From the look that he gave her, she knew that she’d be trying to keep his hands off of her at the party, which was fine with her, because the minute they got back home, she fully intended to let him put his hands anywhere he wanted.  She put the thought aside for now as she concentrated on getting ready for the party.

     About 20 minutes later, they parked on the street in front of Jen's house, a large number of vehicles already parked in her driveway, and two even parked on her lawn.  They walked up to the front door, and Angela pressed the doorbell.  Unsure whether anyone heard it over the music playing on just the other side, she was about to press the bell again when the door suddenly opened and she saw the smiling face of her friend, Jen.  "Ohmygod, Angela!" she squealed as she saw who was at the door, giving her friend a big hug.  As Jen let them inside, Angela introduced Alex as her boyfriend.  Jen looked at him and smiled, "So you're the one that's making Angie so happy.  It's nice to finally meet you!"  Alex responded politely, "It's nice to meet you, too, Jen.  I've certainly heard a lot about you."  As Alex held out his hand to shake hers, Jen smiled differently this time, the smile of a predator, and gave Alex a big hug, squeezing him tightly in her embrace.  As Angela watched all of this, she felt a twinge of jealousy. 

     Now, Angela is not, and never has been, a jealous person, and she trusted Alex completely, knowing that he would never do anything to hurt her, but in this instance, she was not so sure about Jen.  Angela and Jen had been friends for years, and they had regularly hit the bars together when they were a few years younger; Angela because she enjoyed the company and the social drinking, and Jen because she never intended to sleep alone, and frequently didn’t.  Jen was absolutely stunning at 5’6”, 118 lbs, 36C chest, natural fire-red hair, bright green eyes, and an ass that would make a career stair stepper jealous.  She was able to pick up men with ease, and when she set her sights on someone, she gave a very specific grin.  It was this same grin that she was now turning on Angela’s boyfriend.  It didn’t help any that she was wearing an outfit that a sex-starved teenager would have killed to own; a tiny red tank top that was stretched so tightly across her chest that it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra, as well as a pair of Capri pants that looked about 2 sizes too small for her. 

     As Jen ran off to greet some other guests, Alex turned to Angela and sighed, “That wasn’t just a little inappropriate, was it?” he asked sarcastically, trying not to insult his girlfriend’s best friend, but unable to let it go without comment either.  Angela smiled, trust Alex to always know when to cheer her up.  As she realized that her boyfriend was actually letting her know that he wasn’t, in any way, interested in Jen, she began to feel better.  Maybe Jen will get the hint and back off, she thought to herself as she went with Alex to see who all was at the party.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I am trying to make this very easy to read, so if the paragraphs seem somewhat short, that is why it is split up that way.  Chapter 2 should be added soon