- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I apologize that this took so long, but hopefully the wait was worth it.

As Angela lay in Jen’s giant hand, her shoulders heaving from the strength of her sobs, she suddenly felt the world fall away from under her as Jen dropped her.  Angela plummeted several feet (or seemed to, at her present size), until she landed with a smack on a hard, yet strangely spongy and slightly yielding surface.  As she attempted to stand, the ground upon which she stood moved just enough to throw her off-balance.  She fell backwards, landing in shallow, unexpected depression, her butt wedging in place within it.  She attempted to take stock of her situation, when suddenly her reality exploded inside her brain.  Oh my God, I landed on Alex’s stomach, and I am now laying in his belly button.  Could this possibly get any worse?  As things tend to do when someone asks a question like that, even to themselves, the answer dawned on her as she saw a giant, manicured hand tugging open Alex’s belt.

 


     She looked up to see Jen’s grinning smile as she worked loose the belt.  She winked at her tiny “captive” audience and said, “I think the big guy has been sleeping long enough.  It’s time to wake him up in the best possible way.”  As Angela processed the giant’s words, Jen managed to work Alex’s belt free, tugging it open, exposing the button on his pants.  Angela could only watch, helpless as the massive fingers unhooked the button, and then slowly slid down the zipper.  Still trapped in Alex’s navel, for she had made now effort to free herself yet, she felt the vibrations through the giant body beneath her, as Jen eagerly pull his pants down, tugging them over his feet.  With his blue boxer shorts exposed, the only barrier left between Jen and the object of her desire, Angela watched that feral grin spread across the face above her.  She struggled to free herself from her boyfriend’s belly button, which took a few moments, and by the time she had succeeded, and was once again standing on his stomach, Jen had opened the fly on Alex’s boxers and pulled free her prize.

 


     Despite the situation that she found herself in, she could not help but stare, dumbfounded, at the sight before her.  As she gazed down Alex’s body, she was confronted with the sight of the most colossal example of manhood that she had ever seen in her life.  He was not yet fully aroused, and already the size of his cock dwarfed her.  She estimated that at her current size, she would be lucky if she was a quarter of the size it would be when fully erect.  Unable to help herself, she took several steps towards the massive organ in front of her, seeing it pulse with life, growing larger still, drawn to it in a kind of daze.  I can’t believe that’s been inside of me, and now I’m not even half it’s size!  She didn’t even realize the effect that it was having on her tiny body until she started walking.  Only then did she feel the wetness between her legs.  What kind of sick freak am I?  This is actually turning me on!  It was that moment, with an absolutely flawless sense of timing, that Jen saw fit to remind Angela of her current predicament.

 


     When Angela had approached to roughly an inch away from the gigantic member, admiring the size of it, she saw an enormous mouth descending from above, the ruby red lips opened wide.  She watched, in a peculiar mix of jealousy and amazement, as those lips stretched around the cockhead high above her, slowly engulfing it.  She heard Jen let out a low, satisfied “Mmmmmmm” as she tasted the object that she had sought after all the previous evening.  The wet, sucking sounds that Jen’s lips made against Alex’s cock reverberated through Angela’s ears as she watched the base of his cock thicken and swell in front of her eyes, entranced by the thought of witnessing something so erotic.  She heard a loud popping sound, and glanced upwards once again as Jen pulled her lips free of the engorged head, “What’s the matter, Angie?  I’ll bet his dick looks different from down there, doesn’t it?  Would you like to take a closer look?”  Not waiting Angela’s reply (and not particularly caring what it would have been, in any case), Jen lightly plucked her little captive off of Alex’s stomach with two giant fingers.  Angela fought back a feeling of vertigo as she was lifted rapidly into the air, closing her eyes to help block the feeling.  She opened them again just as Jen deposited her atop the swollen tip of Alex’s cock.

 


     She could feel the heat from it against her bare butt as she rested precariously upon it, trying to fight her growing arousal, but failing miserably.  A throbbing cock might not seem that intimidating from the perspective of a normal-sized person, but to Angela, each pulse of his heartbeat threatened to knock her from her perch.  She reached for any handhold she could find, grabbing onto his flesh as best as she was able to.  Her situation was improved slightly from warm pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock, making the entire head slightly sticky.  She gasped as his cock twitched underneath her, and she felt a warm rush of pre-cum against her ass as it escaped from her boyfriend’s dick.  Unable to help herself, overcome by an intense feeling of lust, she couldn’t keep from reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit furiously, mixing his pre-cum and her wetness together against her pussy.  As little currents of electricity radiated out from the nub beneath her fingers, she savored the feeling and let it wash over her.

 


     Suddenly, she heard the dreadful “Mmmmmm” again, and looked up just in time to see Jen’s face descending towards her, mouth opened wide, the back of her throat clearly visible.  Angela had just enough time to scream before the cockhead she was sitting on was engulfed in warm, wet darkness.  She was still screaming as she felt Jen’s powerful tongue smash into her, pressing her tightly against the tip of Alex’s erection.  Jen maneuvered her tongue back and forth across the tip, jostling Angela violently.  She felt so violated, trapped against her boyfriend’s cock as she was lashed by Jen’s giant tongue, helpless against the treatment she was subjected to against her will.  She felt and heard air whooshing past her as Jen sucked on his cock, nearly pulling her into the gaping throat that she could clearly feel, if not see, above her.  She began to have visions of being pulled into her friend’s throat and swallowed, lost forever within the giant body.  Despite her situation, however, and the embarrassment and resentment threatening to overwhelm her, she couldn’t fight the feelings of pleasure that Jen’s formidable tongue was producing within her as the undulating mass of wet muscle contacted her clit and her sensitive nipples again and again.  Whether Jen knew it or not, she was inadvertently pushing both of her “playmates” towards orgasm. 

 


     Angela fought against her arousal, but there was only so much she could take.  As Jen’s rough tongue dragged across her sensitive regions again and again, she felt the cold fire of her impending orgasm spreading through her body like a flood.  She began screaming again, this time in pleasure, unintentionally swallowing some of Jen’s own saliva as she gasped and writhed in exquisite agony.  Finally, she could take no more, exploding in the strongest orgasm she had ever felt, her juices flooding out of her, washing across Jen’s tongue.  Whether she came for seconds or hours, she’d never know, so strong was her sense of pleasure that time simply seemed to stop as stars exploded through her head. 

 


     When at last, she began to descend from her lofty height, an intense feeling of shame and embarrassment hit her like truck.  Here she was, trapped in the pitiful situation, trapped atop her boyfriend’s giant cock within the mouth of a giant woman that she had once called “friend”, in perhaps the most humiliating and demeaning a position as any woman has ever been in, and she’d just had the biggest orgasm she had ever had.  If she somehow managed to survive this, and even more unlikely, managed to return to her original size, she would never be able to forget that fact as long as she lived.  Whenever she thought about this moment, for the rest of her life, she knew that she would break down and cry.  She almost thought that it would be better for her if Jen did, in fact, decide to just swallow her now and end her torment.

 


     As it turns out, her wish very nearly came true.  Jen, in the heat of her own abandon, savoring the taste of the meaty, throbbing manhood within her mouth, almost became too eager.  She felt Alex’s passion throbbing between her lips, and felt, as well, the tiny struggling form upon the tip of the shaft.  Those feelings combined to give her such an incredible sense of power and domination that she had slipped her fingers down between her own legs, into her panties, and begin to rub her dripping pussy.  Slipping a finger into herself, she began to pump it in and out, fucking her own pussy, until she, too, came with a powerful shudder, feeling her body trembling as the combined situation drove her over the edge as well.  She began moaning loudly around the engorged shaft between her lips (nearly deafening poor Angela, whom she had forgotten about completely at this point), and just as her orgasm peaked, she drove herself down on the large cock, nearly taking it completely down her tight throat.

 


     As Jen moaned, her lips parted slightly, letting just enough light into her mouth for Angela to see her surroundings.  Still mortified beyond belief at her reaction to these events, she nearly shrieked in terror as Jen suddenly engulfed the swollen member further.  She could see Jen’s tight, pulsing throat closing on her, and feared that this would be the end.  Her instinct to survive took over, and she rolled over onto her stomach on Alex’s cock, clinging to the lifeline that it offered as hard as she possibly could.  As the tip of his cock, and Angela herself, passed into Jen’s throat, she could feel the powerful force of the peristalsis against her as her giant friend’s muscles tried to pry her from safety.  As her fingers started slipping from their tenuous grip, she knew that she was going to die…..

 


     As Jen came down from her orgasmic high, she felt Alex’s cock throbbing dangerously hard within her throat, and feared that she had gone too far.  She wanted to make him cum, but not yet, not now.  There was still so much more that she’d wanted to do with him and……Angela!  In her passion, she’d forgotten completely about Angela!  Fighting to control her urge to swallow, she gagged around Alex’s cock extracting it from her throat, pulling her lips back along the shaft, hoping that he didn’t cum just yet.  As the tip of his cock passed back through her lips, she glanced down at the tip.

 


     Angela felt herself shivering, unable to understand why.  She cautiously opened her eyes, not knowing what to expect, for she assumed the inside of Jen’s stomach would be a dark environment.  As she saw sunlight, she almost passed out with relief.  She had not been swallowed after all!  As a shadow dimmed the light, she turned her head to peer above her.  She saw the face of Jen, looming high above her, and was confused for a moment as the face appeared genuinely relieved to see her alive.  “I’m glad that you managed to hang on,” said Jen, “Because we’re just getting started”……

Chapter End Notes:

Call me a sick freak, but I really enjoyed writing this Chapter, and I hope that it was just an enjoyable to read.  Chapter 4 is on the way, so stay tuned....