- Text Size +

Chapter 2

He ran. Puffing and out of breath. He pumped his legs as hard as he could, muscles burning and his steps landing precisely on each of the soft grey football sized weaves of fabric that covered the terrain ahead. He didn't have to think about his footing any longer, not like at first. He figured if there really were giants he had better stay close to the walls
and under furniture. He had spent enough time fantasizing about this to consider many of the survival aspects of it as well. He slowed to a jog as he reached the leg of a waiting room chair, the metal cold against his skin as he leaned against it. The pamphlet rack he started from couldn't have been more than four feet from the leg of the chair he was at now but he felt like he had just run
the better length of a small marathon. He wasn't in bad shape but he had to catch his breath for a minute. 

There was no sign of life in this waiting room. He had decided that he was going to walk to the door and squeeze under it. Not fond of the idea of being outside at this size but curious to see his location… not to mention the underlying hope of running into a giant girl. He began walking. He walked past the first two chairs of the six in about ten minutes. The walk was extremely boring as the room around him barely shifted despite the huge distances he was covering. Occasionally his mind wandered to the thoughts of what he would do when he would see his first giant woman, his dick hardening at the thought. As he passed the third chair he could see grey walls and other offices through the glass door. This seemed to be one office in a building of many. 

At least I don't have to go outside and fight giant bugs and shit. He thought to himself, smiling at the coolness of the possibility of having to fight giant bugs and cringing when he realized that they could very well kill him. He padded his way to the wall in front of him, barely anything at all compared to the grey rubber baseboard that surrounded the room. He reached down and pulled a big yellow crumb of glue out from between the carpet and the baseboard that had probably oozed out when whoever was putting on the striping used too much glue. He rolled it over in his hands in awe of the detail and held it close to his face giving it a sniff. Haha I'm sniffing glue. He thought as he dropped it to the floor and watched it teeter itself between some carpet fibres. It even moved differently. He couldn't help but imagine the detail he would potentially experience if he ran into a girl at this scale. The oil on her skin, the smell of her lotion, her sweat, they would all be completely overwhelming to him now. He would have to explore everything. 

He made his way over to the bottom of the door stepping up onto the cold metal plate that gave the door it's frame. He worked his way into the thick, dusty, black bristles that lined the bottom of the monstrous glass door. He always saw these things on doors but never gave a shit about them. There were stones wedged between bristles that were bigger than his head. These are probably smaller than grains of sand. The bristles gave way early as they curled up on the other side of the door from use and he slid down the metal and found himself in a crack between floor tiles. The stuff between the tiles was rough and stoney, it hurt his feet and he stepped up onto the smooth flat surface of the tile. They alternated between shades of grey. I'd better get a scope of this place before I pick where to go, every decision could be life or death now. He thought as he looked around. The greyish-white walls lead to a stucco ceiling high above him. Even at his regular six foot height this ceiling would have been twenty or thirty feet. It let in the blue sky through huge glass skylights that folded into a pyramid shape. Other empty offices dotted the area around him. In the middle of the plaza was an opening surrounded by a metal and glass railing where the floor opened to the level bellow. He sprinted over to one of the metal railings, kicking a small pebble as he ran, watching it tumble into a gap between tiles. Running on this smooth surface was much easier than it was on the carpet in the waiting room. He made his way to the base of one of the railings, the thin metal that bolted it to the ground was just higher than his head. He climbed atop it and walked over to the edge. A shopping mall lay below. He was in a shopping mall. 

He saw people. Ironically they seemed small to him at the distance below him but he knew they were giants. He saw girls. Malls are full of hot girls. Girls that are now GIANTS, holy fuck. The mall wasn't familiar to him, he still didn't know where he was but he was a lot better oriented. He knew the basic layout of shopping malls, all of them generic and the same with offices on the higher levels which is where he was. The mall dropped two levels below him, he had to get down there. He saw the food court with clusters of girls drinking starbucks standing around in tight denim shorts and flip flops, girls shopping for underwear at a la senza below him, girls on their blackberries texting while they sat together on a bench, their shirts tight around their cleavage. He was hard and hungry for them. 
He had been waiting his whole life for this, he was going to blow his load on a giant girl. He looked at one of the girls giggling with her friends by the food court, shapely and sexy, short brown hair, nice white teeth, tan-brownish skin, wearing a tight pink t-shirt with some bullshit written on it and white booty shorts. A seashell anklet dangled from her foot that was in black flip flops with nails painted blue. He found his hand on his cock. Haha, I'm the creepy fuck at the mall, I don't even need a trench coat, fuck I'm a piece of shit but can you blame me? He thought about what to do next, he had to get down there. Not just because it was full of babes but also if he had any hope of ever getting out of the shopping mall. Fuck, I gotta sort out my priorities, what if I don't get my life back? He thought
as he walked over to a bolt holding the railing down. He leaned on the bolt and looked up at the railing and thought about the girl he was ogling. She was more than a building compared to him. A monolith. The idea terrified him and made him harder than he had ever been all at the same time. He began looking for a way down when a sudden draft of wind blasted him and he found himself free falling.