- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The pacing for the story is slow as I find myself attracted to the scale and detail of the world to make it more believable. 

There are also Illustrations every three chapters, the link is in the chapter notes. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DUST

Chapter 1

At first he couldn't move his body, he was on his back, a broken thing in some sort of limbo… or hell. He didn't need any demons with fire and pitchforks whipping at him to fuel his suffering, his body did that for him. Pins and needles peppered his body and he felt like he'd been vacuum sealed in a plastic bag. Everything was tight. 
By the time he managed to turn his head his stomach clenched itself in a fist around his gut. He needed to eat something. There was no telling how long he'd been laying there thinking about what had happened to him, before he found himself in this place. Working his torso and gradually flexing out his muscles he was able to pull himself onto his elbows. 
his head swelled and his vision spun. He squinted shut his eyes until the dull pounding in his ears lessened to a silent throb. He sat up gazing at his surroundings, everything was covered in strange coils of grey material, and the ground uneven but level beneath him as if he has been laying on large stones that someone had neatly arranged. 
The stones were firm but gave way under him, threaded strands coiled into a small oval structure. Everything smelt of dust and staleness. 

He managed to sit up to get a better view of his surroundings. Only now did he realize he was completely naked, his body covered in a dew of sweat.There were no walls, what seemed to be a kilometre in the distance huge structures held the very sky above him. Beyond that there was nothing, just whiteness. He looked behind him and saw a mirror image of the structures and beyond them just whiteness. It wasn't hot or cold, it just was. Nothing moved around him in this desert. Everything to his right side was lost in shadow, it was simply darkness. 

There was some excitement in him, he has always wanted to be in some sort of adventure, always escaping to video games, books, movies whenever he could to get out of the dull drone of everyday life. His heart started pumping. No, He thought, this can't be like any of that shit, I'm naked and laying in this fucking alien wasteland. This isn't a movie or a book, this is real, "I need to move," he said aloud, partly to make sure he could still speak. 

He lurched himself to his feet, head spinning and reeling after laying on his back for so long, his legs quivered beneath him and his footing was clumsy on these weird felt stones. There wasn't anything to go to or anything to hide behind, he didn't give a shit about his nakedness, he just wanted to know if he was in any sort of danger. 
He looked around and started walking, unsteadily he decided the best thing to do was take everything one step at a time. He began marching towards one of the structures in front of him. It was the only thing in sight and he seemed closer to it than the ones behind him and he sure as hell wasn't going to venture to the ones on the dark side. 
He wrapped his arms around himself as he brushed some of the weird coils and puffs that stuck to his back. They stuck to his feet as he walked, annoying at first but soon he paid them no mind. He had to think, to remember, but everything was gone. 

His last memory was going to bed, nothing out of the ordinary, he messed around on the internet till he couldn't keep his eyes open, fumbled over to his bed and passed out. He didn't expect to wake up in this. He was unemployed and looking for a job, this situation seemed as good of an excuse as any to explain to his parents why he still hasn't found a job, although now they would probably think he was on some sort of drugs. I don't have any enemies, no one I know wants me dead… I think… and if I was kidnapped where are the guards? Where is the cell? There is no bag over my head or terrorists speaking another language making demands, he thought. He wasn't complaining though, as there seemed to be no danger he felt like this might just be the adventure he was looking for. 

He extended his hand towards the structure as he neared it, reaching out to touch it. He stumbled into it catching himself with his extended arm, the ground sloped into it, seemingly sunk by the volume of this thing. It was far bigger than he has expected It had to be at least three or four stories tall. It was wood. He knocked on it here and there and found it to be solid. Impossible he thought, this can't be solid wood, there are no trees this big, not even redwoods. It attached to what he thought was the sky. Staring at the top of it, he let his hand drag along it as he rounded one of it's corners and saw that the sky ended where the whiteness begun. These things are holding up a cieling. His gaze fell from the top of the structure to the whiteness that lay before him. 
Shielding his eyes from the light, he started towards it. As the blur dissipated he lowered his arm and saw a waiting room. 

What. The. Fuck. He stood motionless just taking in the room for a moment. six black chairs with metal legs were lined up neatly against the wall to his right, to his left there was a counter with some sort of illuminated half spiral logo he couldn't see the rest of on the wall behind it and there was a plastic plant in a tub by the glass door. To his left he saw a long hallway. 
He ran forward a few steps, his feet bouncing off the fabric stones as he turned around and looked up. A pamphlet rack. Huh… would you look at that… he thought as he stared at his hand. He bent down and picked up a curly piece of grey stuff and held it in his right palm, he put his left hand beside it and stretched his fingers as wide as they could go. 

"My hand… is the size… of a fucking piece of dust… ", he said aloud. He turned around again and just stared for a minute. He let the piece of dust roll off his fingers and it floated to the ground like a piece of styrofoam. He took a few steps forward and sat down. He rested his arms on his knees as his dick and balls fell loosely between what he now realized were tiny threads of carpet. 
I'm tiny. What the fuck should I do now? What the fuck!? he thought as he sat there. No one was in the room and there was no movement beyond the glass door. "OH FUCK," he screamed as he bolted to his feet and took off running back under the desert of the rack. If this is real, that means there are giant people. Giant. Fucking. Humans. I can't just stroll into the open like an idiot. 
He stood a moment and let him lose himself in thought. So I don't know where I am, how I am now, what, a quarter of an inch tall? And in a waiting room? A giant waiting room? Are there fucking giants here too? He had thought about this his whole life. 

He remembered sitting in his high school biology class while girls sat all around him. Girls that didn't want to fuck him. He was a good looking guy, fit, talented, it wasn't even that he was shy. He just didn't know how to approach a girl intimately. He had since gotten over than fear in college and had since dated multiple women, but he was suddenly back in high school with his cock hard and throbbing, tensing against his khaki uniform pants while he tried to hide his ecstasy by loosely draping his arm over his cock, his arm moving ever so slightly by the throbbing of his dick. He stared lustfully at the girl in front of him as she twirled her hair with pencil, his eyes drinking in her figure, her dress shirt hugging her slim waist while her skirt wrapped itself around her hips and under her ass that bounced ever so slightly as she shook her foot impatiently. Her flip flop dangled from a toe when it clapped to the ground and she begun subconsciously flexing and writhing he sole. She was teasing him. She didn't even know he was there but precum was already starting to dampen his pants. If I could shrink down I could rub my cock all over her and she wouldn't even know I was there. I wouldn't have to work up the courage to talk to her… I wouldn't have to be rejected by her. I could just hop in her backpack and be hers. He would think to himself while he stared at his biology textbook wishing there was a chapter about changing the size of atoms, even a remote possibility he could shrink. 

He snapped out of it, fully erect, his cock throbbing. There are giant. Women. Giant. Fucking. Girls. They are out there right now and I am here a quarter of an inch tall, with a boner, and this is real. He could barely contain his excitement. He didn't give a fuck where he was, how he got here or what was happening. This was a dream come true.