- Text Size +

CHAPTER 9

His body rolled like a rag doll off the ball of her foot, falling a meter and landing on a lower ridge where her toes began. His legs swung over the edge and he clambered on the soft webbing between her big toe and second toe. The flesh here was smooth and slick with sweat that his body was covered in. He heard the booming of another giant's footsteps behind him but there was no way he could turn to look given his situation. He was frantically clawing at the giant's flesh trying to pull himself back up and onto the sole of her foot. As he dangled he flexed his stomach to try to pull himself up and found his hard cock rubbing against the soft webbed flesh between her toes. Her entire foot tilted upwards and raised him even further, her toes on either side of him began to curl closed into a scrunch and the flesh between her toes slowly folded into a ridge he could grab ahold of. He had another orgasm in the humid crevice between her toes while hanging on for his life. It couldn't have come at a worse time, it left him breathless and weak. As her foot continued to tilt he found himself resting onto of the ridge rather than hanging from it. His arms almost gave way from the exhaustion of orgasm. He Flipped his body around and could see a drop of his semen glob off her foot and fall away endlessly to the carpet below. Her toes ceased scrunching which saved him from being ground between the two titanic peach mountains and her foot began to tilt back down. She was simply shaking her foot up and down in a subconscious twitch. His mind raced for how he could escape this, he couldn't last another few shakes. As her foot descended he was now somewhat safe on the part of the ridge he tumbled onto that was facing the ceiling. His stomach lurched again as the foot dropped lower still and another titan came into view. It was the other woman the girl was with at the mall, presumably her mother. He couldn't see high enough to view her face, he just saw a titanic jean clad leg roaring towards him and her slippered foot booming down hundreds of feet below. Her other massive trunk of a leg raced to catch up with the other one and thudded down beside it. The air whirled around him as the descent of the foot he was on slowed to a halt and the other giant woman's arm extended towards him. A gold looking metal bracelet with links twice the size of his body jangled on her wrist. The huge metal structures banged against each other like massive church bells above his head as he watched the extended fingers sprouting from an incredibly big palm soar over him like a space shuttle landing. 

Three of the gigantic fingers with red nail polished finger nails found their onto the sole of the girl's foot. This was his only chance, otherwise he was on a floating island of a foot hovering in the sky and he would be smashed to death if he remained here. He stood up and sprinted towards the descending fingers. The palm of the other woman's hand was now his sky, he was in a world of wrinkled flesh. The fingers touched the sole with sound of a bulldozer moving earth pushing themselves into the soft sole of the foot. The flesh on the sole sloped down into the craters these fingers were digging. He couldn't help but think on how soft the flesh on her foot must be if the fingers were sinking this deeply into the sole. The titanic feminine fingers pushed meters deep into the flesh of the sole but the fingernail did not sink even a quarter of the way in before it stopped. He heard the giant woman above him suck in air to say something and she suddenly bellowed, "Kootchy kootchy kooooo," Her voice thundered through him rattling his skeleton. The fingers flattened themselves out as they rubbed the enormous sole. He continued running towards them as they pushed away from him leaving stretched skin in their wake. They suddenly came to a halt and started moving towards him. The flesh of the sole wrinkled up into a tidal wave as the fingers pushed the soft flesh towards him. He was going to die from some playfulling tickling feet. He turned and started running from the fingers and as soon as they did they started back the other way rubbing the sole again. Infront of him the massive chains of the woman's bracelet brushed against the gigantic toes in a symphony of ringing and jangling. He leapt and held onto a link. The foot shot away beneath him as the woman lifted away her hand. "Come on hun, your going to be late for your final exam! Then you'll be done university! Aren't you excited!?" boomed one goddess to the other. He was still flying upwards as the woman continued to raise her hand. 

"Yea, but I just want to have the degree already, i've been reading about altering atomic scale for the past 4 years now, I just want it to be over," the younger woman boomed. "Well they don't just give away dual specialists in molecular biology and theoretical physics… It was your idea to pick the hardest way to get a degree," replied the older woman. Her hand raised up to her neck brushing away her hair. The chains of her bracelet crashed into her collarbone below him as he held on. He watched as the chain was giving was bellowing him while she moved her hair away and lowered her hand to her body. Getting crushed between two links on her bracelet became his new favourite thing to avoid doing. He leapt off the bracelet, falling 40-50 feet onto the soft flesh of the giant woman's neck. He rolled into the ridge above her collarbone and watched the colossal hand woosh away to her side. Her hair fell back over him sweeping him for a distance until he grabbed ahold of a few strands and swung back down so his feet were resting on the freckled skin of the giant. He could see the younger girl below him get up and walk to the door, she grabbed a bag and slipped on her flip flops and headed out the door, "by mom!" she yelled as she slipped out the door, "Bye honey! Good luck!," the woman he was hanging onto thundered. Her voice resonated through her neck behind him and made his entire body rattle. His teeth violently clattered together as she spoke and his ears were ringing for the next few moments after she stopped talking. Lucky for him there didn't seem to be anyone else in the house. He could barely hang on any longer, his orgasms had left him weak and he was being battered by malevolent strands of gigantic hair as the woman strolled through her house. He couldn't see where she was going or what she was doing, he was too busy hanging on for his life. 

Suddenly his entire world went black, the sound was incredible, like a hundred trains and a stampede driving over him. The roar dissipated and the light returned and it couldn't have been soon enough. In the darkness he was battered by the woman's hair and could scarcely catch a breath from the vortexing gales of wind knocking him about. He wasn't hanging onto anything any longer. As the light returned he heard the distance sound of metal squeaking and the thundering of hundreds and thousands of gallons of water begin to pour. He crashed back down onto a soft surface he could tell was the woman's skin by the texture of it. The blonde and brown strands of hair around him rose away into the sky. To his left the shoulder of the woman rose and pushed him forward below her colossal chin as she rose her arms. He gazed up at the face of the giantess but could only make out the edge of her lips and her cavernous nostrils. She did her hair into a bun in the heavens above her and lowered her arms back down. She was moving again and as he turned back around across the endless expanse of her body below him he saw two enormous breasts quivering and swaying with each of her steps, everything beyond them was a blur. The sound of pouring water came to an end and he could feel the steam from the heat of the water thick in the air around him. He saw her leg raise up below him and displace thousands of gallons of water as she stepped into a bath.