- Text Size +

CHAPTER 8

He began running towards her almost subconsciously. A primal intense lust took over him. He watched the incredibly colossal soles in front of him grow all the larger as he got closer to them. He stopped in front of her big toe on her left foot. Her toe rose up into about 30 feet of so of rounded peach flesh covered in a looping pattern of her toe print. Beyond her toe the sole of her foot extended up into a mountain, her heel the peek. Ravines, wrinkles and folds covered across the expanse. He didn't wait any longer. He climbed up onto the underside of the five foot thick toenail that rested on the carpet. He immediately leapt up and let his fingers grab at the butter soft ridges of her toe print. The front of his body pushed into her skin and he had to sigh from pleasure as his dick turned sideways and pushed into a ridge on her toe print. It seemed to fit perfectly. He climbed to the top of the toe, which was in actuality the underside of it easily, his own bare feet and hands gripping the young girl's flesh easily. He walked forward on the rubbery soft surface. It was warm beneath his feet, her massive body pulsing with radiating warmth. He took a step down into the joint of her big toe that connected it to her sole like a bridge. It was slick with sweat. He climbed onto the ball of her foot scrambling to get out of the makeshift garb he created for himself. All of the notions of survival and safety flew from his mind, which was now consumed purely by lust. 

It didn't even make sense to him, he understood the notions of how this drive was vital in nature to reproduction, but there was no way something like that would happen on the sole of a woman's foot which was the size of several football fields. He ran up the ball of her foot leaving her toes behind him, he seemed to bounce with every step, whether it was from happiness or the elasticity of her soft skin. In front of him the mountain of her sole rose drastically upwards towards her heel. The size of it was too much to comprehend, he could not believe this was a girl. The ball of her foot was relatively smooth with small wrinkles that were 4-5 feet deep weaving across his path here and there. Bits of hair and large chunks of dust and pebbles the size of basketballs were plastered across the sole of her foot from walking across the carpet. Her sole appeared very clean in the distance and radiated with heat. Even standing he could feel her warmth through his own feet and felt it sinking into his bones. The air being so close to her foot was humid with sweat and the warmth of her just having taken a hot shower. The skin on the sole of her foot was even softer than usual as it was still full of water and lotion. It smelt like berries and sweet things all around him intermingled with the definite hormone churning musk of her female foot. He was in ecstasy. He slowed to a stroll as he neared the arch of her foot, stopping to pick up one of the basketball sized rocks that was pressed between two lines in the print of her sole. He had to use two hands and it came out with a 'thluck' as he turned it over it glistened with her sweat and was eroded from things he couldn't imagine, one of which was being ground into the soft sole of this goddess. It stuck to her sweaty sole as he toss it aside nestling back into a ridge on her sole. The skin on her arch was much softer and thinner than the ball of her foot. It was like walking on a plush wet sponge. The lines of her footprint faded slightly and large pulsing veins and capillaries pulsed with life under her flesh, some of them big enough for him to swim through. They wound down her arch and down and around to the top of her feet. The wrinkles here multiplied, he had to clamber up and down the beige wrinkled mountains of her sole. He neared the perfect centre of her sole after climbing for a few minutes. His cock was harder than it had ever been, bits of precum had been dribbling from its tip as soon as he was on her sole. He looked back down the way he came and saw her massive toes at the bottom of her sole. He laid down sideways on the sole of her foot, spreading out his arms and legs like a starfish. His tongue ran across the ridges of her footprint and he tasted the salty tinge of her sweat. His cock found it's home in a wrinkle on her sole and he rubbed back and forth ever so slightly. As he pushed his face into the sole of her foot it flexed ever so slightly underneath him. The giant's soft skin stretched out beneath him, pulling his limbs slightly further apart, he used the palms of his hands to hold himself in place and keep himself from slipping. Almost immediately the sole beneath him scrunched back down and he felt his stomach lurch as he descended 30-40 feet which was a distance equivalent to nothing to the titaness upon which he was laying. 
The skin contracted once again beneath him, he could hear the slightest creeks from the taught skin loosening. His body was pushed upwards by two wrinkles in a sea of hundreds as the landscape shifted around him like waves in an ocean. He was still gently rubbing himself back and forth on the sole of this goddess as she scrunched her sole. 

His dick, nestled snuggly in a wrinkle on her sole was squeezed slightly by the contraction of the massive sole. He hugged the foot as best he could, it was like trying to hug a force of nature. His arms and legs were each in small folds on her sole. Just as he pushed his face back into her foot the sole scrunched just a little bit tighter and the wrinkle squeezed hard on his dick. He began to violently orgasm with everything he had. His cum poured over the ridges of her footprint and trickled into deeper wrinkles and crevices. It was the most intense thing he had ever felt. The sole beneath him relaxed as and his whole body went limp with pleasure. He rolled over and tumbled for a moment until his body found its place wedged comfortably in a wrinkle on her sole. Her warmth and smell hugged his body as if they were snuggling after having made passionate love. His mind filled with feelings of guilt, this oblivious girl has no idea she had just given him the most sexual pleasure he had ever felt. It all had a sense of shame to it but the thought of being so close to her without her even feeling or knowing about his presence made it all more exciting. She was just reading a book and didn't realize a man was on the sole of her foot having the best sex of his life with her wrinkles. In an attempt to console himself he tried to think about how he was nothing to her. Feet, especially the sole is usually super sensitive, and he was literally sprinting up and down the wrinkled landscape. He was nothing to her, a mite, dust. The thought saddened him a little bit but he found his hand wrapped around his penis. He rolled onto his stomach and rubbed it into her sole again. His cock barely moved the ridge of flesh that he was proving at. her skin must have been at least a few meters thick in some places. He could even wrap his hand around one of the raised up ridges of flesh that couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 millimetres thick. He got up and started to walk back down towards her toes, his next devious plan was to get between them and see what it was like in there. As he started walking, he recalled the strange logo he saw on the cover of her book, he was going to have to find a way to see what that was, but at the moment he thought he would be perfectly alright with living in this apartment and occasionally sneaking onto giant feet for the rest of his life. He was completely content and utterly horny. 

Even on the open part of her sole everything was so humid with her sweat he couldn't wait to see what it would be like between her toes. He knew his life was in danger with every second that passed being anywhere near this goddess, all she had to do was scratch her sole with a toe and there would be nothing left of him. He looked back at where he blasted his load into her sole, compared to the vastness of her it wasn't even a thing. Suddenly everything started to change and shift the world on the bottom of the girl's foot started to quake and shift. There was nowhere he could go, he couldn't run fast enough to make it off the edge of her foot in time, it was too massive. He laid down trying his best to wedge his body into a deeper wrinkle on her sole, his entire body disappeared into. He figured he was right between her arch and the ball of her foot. a six foot fleshy wall of sole rose on either side of him as the world rumbled and groaned around him. He could hear the low rumble of the mountainous foot shifting. His body was pressed into the sole as wind begun to blast over him. His stomach lurched as she moved lifted up her foot. She was doing nothing more than raising her foot and leg into the air, he was no higher from the ground than the distance between the girls knee and her foot but to him he was not on the top of the sexiest skyscraper he had ever been on. The flesh around him gave way as the skin stretched taught while she lifted her foot. He found himself rolling and tumbling towards her toes.