- Text Size +

CHAPTER 7

He lifted his head off of the cold metal surface of the zipper. The discomfort woke him up. He must have dozed off, the swaying of the massive purse was like a
a ship and the constant running and climbing this new world required of him took it's toll. He did he best to observe his surroundings as he didn't have much of a choice in where he was going. The other side of the purse was a smooth leather with some folds and wrinkles in the fake grain but it would be like trying to climb down a small apartment building. Whenever the woman walked he had to crane his neck and turn his whole body to try to get a grasp of the surroundings that were blowing past him at a hundred and fifty miles per hour. Combined with the wind constantly blasting him he found himself spending more time hiding in the folds of the purse to avoid the torrent. The world was more still in the folds. The fabric and leather bent and lurched beneath and around him like a great beast. He held out as long as he could before falling asleep. 

As he woke he forgot himself and where he was. Nothing was moving anymore the world was still. He stood up suddenly putting everything back together. There was a stucco ceiling a hundred miles above him, he was inside somewhere. He stood up slowly touching the top of his head where he smashed it inside the cellphone, there was a nice goose-egg. He weighed his options, eventually he was going to need to somehow get the attention of someone. Adventure and fetish aside, he contemplated whether or not the rest of his life could be spent like this. It was a queer feeling to be surrounded by people and have no one notice you, it was like he was invisible. The people he was surrounded by didn't even appear to be people to him, they were titans. He thought back to the girl with the flip-flops. He was nothing to her. He thought about her scale and power, with a single stride she could cover a distance that took him three minutes to run. Her skin would be ten feet thick, she wouldn't even feel him. She would go on with her day shopping with her boyfriend without knowing that to him she was a goliath than almost crushed him with a hundred thousand pounds of force. The thought filled him with envy, he was the unique one that had been changed but the change had taken everything away from him. It filled him with jealousy but it also turned him on more than anything had ever before. 

The purse was on the ground, to his right he could see the leg of a coffee table soar up and attach to a massive wooden platform. A few kilometres behind it he saw a simple beige couch. The ends of the couch cushions that faced him were raised slightly up and he could tell someone was resting on it. His heart began racing. The enormous handle of the purse was folded over near him and rested on the ground, he figured it would be a safer to get out of the purse and seek some sort of shelter where he could figure out his next move. It might have been a huge problem leaving that waiting room in the first place, he should have examined it, it may have had some explanation as to how he was shrunk. All of these theories fell low on his list of priorities which was dominated by survival. He remembered the very attractive women who's purse he ended up in and his primal sex drive created an entirely new notch in his priorities. Fuck it, he was going to make the best of this situation. He had no great rush back to the world he left behind and when was he going to get another chance like this? He figured he would explore the new environment for a time before he could scheme a way to leave this residence which, even if he could do successfully, left him with the even more major decision about where to go. 

He leapt up and clung onto the edge of the ridge of the purse, hauling himself onto a large metal ring where the handle was attached. Using the small lines in the grain of the leather as foot and hand holds he pulled himself into the creases that were created by the intertwining of the five foot thick leather strips. Once on top of the handle he was able to stroll for a time before the handle sloped down at an angle too steep for him to be able to continue upright. Turning onto his stomach he slowly sidled his way down, in no great rush. Suddenly there was an enormous rumbling, it sounded like a massive bulldozers pushing earth. He gazed towards the source of the sound and saw the beige cushions of the couch heave and shift. The sound of enormous materials rubbing against each other consumed the quiet of the setting. He saw the younger girl's legs rush over the edge of the couch while she sat up in a colossal fluid movement. He could hear her bare feet thud softly into the carpet. If she did anything with the purse as soon as she lifted the handle he would be sent tumbling thousands of feet away. He did not want to deal with that. Immediately he began rushing down the handle of the purse hopping from foothold to foothold and swinging himself down into ridges in the leather. There was a dim audible rush as the titanic girl rose to her feet by the distant couch, the floorboards creaking and groaning beneath the carpet and the thousands of pounds of pressure put on them. The handle began to slope horizontally again and he was able to get up and begin sprinting down the leather road leaping over gaps left by the woven pattern. The girl began her walk in the direction of the purse, the massive smooth and beige leg whooshing towards him. He caught a glimpse of the sole of her foot as it smashed mercilessly into the earth. The other leg followed whooshing towards him covering kilometres in a stride. Her foot slowed to a halt in the air in front of him before it descended into the carpet. From his vantage point he was on the inside of her foot and watched the carpet give way and the flesh of the foot wrinkled and shift while her weight came to a rest on it. He was battered by sweet smelling air that had the warmth of a recent shower to it, wooshed off the girls body while she strode past him. The impact of the foot near him cause him to tumble off the handle of the purse and he found himself laying flat on his back in the plush carpet while he watched her other foot rush above him. Her sole was like a jet airline that screamed past him. The breeze she created caused him to tumble a few yards backwards as he got up and watched the immense foot crash down in the distance. He got to his feet as the foot beside him rose in a low rumble and roared through the air to come to a rest beside the other. The air around him was full her scent and the sound of the pops and clicks of the fibres in the carpet where he foot had rested rose back up out of her massive footprint, relieved of her weight. 

He could see her full figure now, her bare feet, endless legs leading up to plaid white and green booty shorts, the kind with the little flaps that stick out above each pocket on each of her voluptuous butt cheeks. Her hair was dark with wetness from what must have been a recent shower, leaving her pink top slightly darker where her wet hair fell on it. In her hand she held a book, something with Atomic in the title, her hand covered the rest of it on the spine of the book. What he could see was the same logo imprinted on the cover that he saw in the waiting room where he awoke. She gracefully lowered herself to the ground and laid flat on her belly. He watched in awe with a raging hard cock as her shorts tightened across her colossal ass while she bent over. Her legs swung down to reveal the soles of her feet thudding down not far away from him as she stretched out her legs.