- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is an illustration I drew to go along with this chapter:

http://giantesscity.com/forum/download/file.php?id=261599&mode=view 

Chapter 6

He was picking at the arm rest of a chair while he was sitting in waiting room. He felt a piece of paper in his back pocket balled up making him uncomfortable while he sat waiting. He glanced up and saw a sign behind an empty counter glancing over the words Vitiate Inc. striking through an upside down pyramid. He began unfolding the note. It was a website that was printed off in black and white with a logo in the top left corner of the paper which matched the one behind the counter. In the middle of the page was an access number and a time and date. As he fold the paper and began to stand a low warble rumbled up from the ground and he stumbled forward a few steps and the air was sucked out of his lungs. He heard himself make a screeching sound trying to suck in a breath. 

Rolling over he felt the smooth cold touch of metal greeting him with discomfort. He grabbed his head with his hand while he pushed himself up and his back found the roof of the chamber with a bump. His head pounded for a moment while he rubbed his eyes open. His heart thudded as he realized where he was. The world around him wasn't moving anymore and everything was dark in front of him with a narrow stream of light dancing on shapes here and there. He heard booming and voices mumbled around him and occasionally his chamber rattled a little more than usual which he assumed could be attributed to someone lumbering by. He was as cautious as he could be, his eyes wide drinking in his new surroundings. He had gotten better at this, since he found himself like this he seemed to find himself in new worlds and environments every few hours. He pulled himself out of the charging port of the phone and dropped a few feet onto a soft warm felt surface. There were clumps of lint and felty-fabric scattered about and larger balls of felt that had formed from use dangled from hairs and threads at level with his knees like small alien flowers. The smell around him was musty but somewhat flowery and feminine. The ceiling above him hung above him a good 4-5 stories. He noted the zipper that split the roof above him into a huge canyon. The ground wasn't really flat and curved up towards the walls and there were huge folds in the material. His immediate reaction was to climb up and out of what he now clearly saw as a handbag or purse and get a handle of his surroundings before the miscellaneous items the size of buildings scattered around him began to churn and everything made it's mission to grind him into a smudge. He turned and walked back to the leather cased cellphone. He pulled himself up using the charging port as a foothold from where he could grab onto the top edge of the leather that ended just before the touch screen. He pulled himself up and onto the black field as he took a few steps. His bare feet smudged against the cool glass below him. His world lit up as a smiling woman's face glowed beneath him. He was standing on her forehead and started walking up the slope towards a huge bar that said unlock in large skewed letters on the other end. Even this small picture of a woman on a cellphone was easily a few hundred times his size, if she was real. The light made everything glow with a weird blue hue while he reached the menu push button and stood on the other end. He had a rough idea of how big the button on a phone like this was and his body was about half the length of it. He shuddered at the scale of things around him. 

There was a brush in front of him that he could use to get closer to the edge of the purse. He reached up and grabbed a big red ball on the end of one of the solid black tubes that acted as bristles. The red nub on the end was about as big as he was and the bristles were thick enough for him to fit inside of if they were hollow. The bristles were covered in a thin layer of oil from skin and the whole thing smelt sweetly of shampoo and clean hair. He used bits of tangled hair to help him pull himself up through the branches of this weird fake tree. He shuffled slowly towards the fabric covered cushion the bristles erupted from, pulling off a large disc of scalp that was about a foot across. He held it out over the light from the phone as it shone through the opaque skin with a weird blue hue. He dropped it and turn back to jump for the upper edge of the brush while the light clicked off behind him. Blinking through the darkness he realized he was quite high up now, relatively speaking, and if he made a dramatic leap he could reach the zippered edge of the bag and pull himself up between two of the zipper's teeth. 

The world glowed around him as he still felt a pulse behind his temples, shielding his eyes from the light as he took in his surroundings. The teeth of the zipper bent inward slightly as he pulled himself onto them and stepped down into a ridge of leather where the stitch holding the zipper down found it's home. It was deep enough for him to stand in up to his waist. He clung onto the edge of the trench while he looked up to make his analysis of the situation. A shadow fell over him as a slender hand blocked out the sky and descended above him. He saw the lines along the palm and the swirls in the fingerprints and light shining through the bit of nail hanging over the edge of the fingertips. It stopped hundreds of feet up as the hand gently mat an audible pat against a massive leather arch spanning across the purse. Thin fingers coiled around the leather as it creaked above him. The world rumbled and shook as the leather stretched and groaned taught as it slightly raised the far edge of the purse in front of him. As it lurched upwards he tumbled backwards in his light brown leather trench when he grabbed a stick beneath him jamming his arm underneath a few strands of it. 

The leather ship creaked as straps and buckles rubbed one another. Wind swept through his hair as he turned his head to the right, squinting his eyes because of the wind. His body was pushed against the leather as he rose, watching the form of a mall bench become clear to him as he rocketed above it and it stretched out blurring into the horizon. The purse rocked left and right as he grabbed the other edge of the ridge with both hands and saw a wall of smooth skin scented of a sweet flowery citrus rushing up past him. The wall was covered in tiny blonde hairs that shimmered in the light with a film of lotion on the surface that made the skin sparkle. Blue denim was next on his ride up the side of the woman he now realized was the young girl who had recently almost eaten him with a french fry before she knocked him unconscious while she threw her phone into her purse. He heard massive objects clunking and thudding into one another in the canyon of purse he climbed out of. He couldn't peel his eyes off the giant as the purse slowed it's ascent at the upper ridge of her skirt. The giant's hand above him gave way as her other mammoth arm swooshed under the leather arch. His body lifted for a moment as the purse dropped onto the other arm and thudded back into the ridge as the strap thupt against the arm. The purse slid a little while down the giant left arm giving him a rotating tour of the bottom of her mid-riff. His neck craned upwards and he saw a cavernous belly button rotate into view a half a hundred feet above him. The white fabric of her white shirt caved in, expanded, shifted and folded as she moved her arm to her side. He found himself pressing his throbbing cock into a leather ridge of the purse as the paper his poncho was made out of grew damp with precum. He looked out at the tiled ground that lay before the giantess as he felt her weight shift and an endless leg stretched well before them. The birkenstock sandal thudding down in the dietance below him. He was unprepared for the sudden lurch forward as the giantess moved forward to catch up to her leg. He had never gone so fast as he rocketed forward clinging onto the stitch for his lift. The was a brief and almost instant slow down as her heard another thud beneath him as the giant woman planted another step and he was sent rushing forward again. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he found himself rushing towards the large glass doors that exited the mall.