- Text Size +

Chapter 5

Anyone who eats french fries drops at least one. This was his logic as he slowed his jog to a walk while approaching the table. The table was supported by a thick metal pillar which had two smaller bars extending out to hold the seats, which in turn held a beautiful brunette woman who looked to be in her mid thirties wearing a business casual light pink dress shirt and a short black skirt and black pumps. The other seat held a young teenage girl who was likely in her early twenties or close to it. The girl had dark blonde hair that was ironed straight falling to her shoulders and clipped out of her eyes with a bobby pin. His eyes were drawn to her breasts that stretched a simple white t-shirt tight over them. His eyes followed her body downwards as he walked up to the metal pillar and leaned an arm against it while he caught his breath. His neck was beginning to ache from craning it up so high as he drank in the sight of her crossed legs. She was wearing yellow ankle socks and birkenstock sandals that one of her feet let playful dangle while her foot bobbed up and down. 

He wasn't thinking about anything but the giant girl in front of him when his erection pushed against his paper poncho and he walked towards the giant. A yellow-brown french fry slid gracefully over the edge of the table. He watched it fall like a collapsing building as it crashed onto the girl's leg rattling bits of salt off it that tumbled toward the ground as the french fry slid for a moment down the girl's smooth leg. It was only for a moment before the french fry was in the air again when it smashed to the ground in front of him breaking in half. He heard a crunch as the fry thudded down in front of him bouncing up again for a moment before it came to a rest. It was about twice as thick as he was tall and gave off a thick rich odour that made his stomach growl. He went to the broken section and began to sweat as the fresh heat radiated off of it grabbing a handful of hot potato that he jammed into his mouth. The heat felt nice after the cold tile so he sat atop the french fry eating his fill. He was engrossed in the food when he heard another crisp smash behind him as he turned to see another fry land near him. Everything went black as gravity seemed to double and he found himself pushed towards the frenchfry while his stomach lurched from the feeling of shooting upwards. The world filled with light again as he saw a two beige mounds glistening on either side of him. They glistened with grease from the french fry and has chunks of salt the size of his head sprinkled across them. He grabbed onto a piece of salt half cooked into the french fry with both hands as his legs began to lift off the french fry and the world shot past him in a blur. The french fry was above him as he swung from piece of salt, air roaring around him. His grip as the edge of the french fry smashed into a surface he thought could only be the table at this height. A van sized piece of french fry plummeted past him towards the earth while his body smashed onto a hard plastic surface. His arm and head fell over the edge and he saw the piece of fry shoot downwards, some salt and crumbs sprinkling lightly off of it as it smashed into the tile. 

He rolled onto his stomach and pushed himself onto his feet sprinting towards a silver plastic wall covered by leather. A cellphone he thought, although he wasn't quite sure. He heard the rumbled of voices mumbling above him while he ran, he couldn't make out what they were saying. He got to the wrinkled black leather wall in front of him that was the casing of the phone. He scrambled up and into a hole through which he saw the plastic. It was probably a charger port or something. His foot pushed off the leather that gave way and his shin scratched against the sharper edge of the plastic as he squeezed inside. He had enough room to turn and face the entrance, resting his stomach on metal strips between the plastic that were a shiny metallic gold colour. He didn't dare move from the safety of the phone for the time being. He rested his arms and legs against the walls of his chamber, ready to push and hang on when he was inevitably going to move. There was a metal edge that ended before the plastic which he hung onto with one hand. He felt like he was riding up the steep hill of a roller coaster before the drop. He knew that as soon as the mother and daughter were done eating he would be hoisted up to god knows where. He sat there tense, he almost threw up his french fries after riding up on one between fingers. He still could absolutely not believe the situation he was in and the scale of the people around him. 

He couldn't see much from this vantage point. A little to his left he saw the edge of a soda cup and beyond that he saw the massive white of the t-shirt the younger woman was wearing. The fabric on the horizon heaved and folded slowly as the girl shifted slightly while she ate. He was too afraid to stick his head out imagining a scenario of it getting clipped off like someone stuck through and elevator in a horror movie. He tried to see the face of the girl but he could only see so high as the shadow the bottom of her titanic breasts were casting on her shirt. He tried to make sense of the low, rumbling but still feminine voices that thundered through the sky above him. The younger girl seemed to be talking about college and how she was doing in her first semester or something as far as he could make out. He could still understand their words but it was like trying to listen to a mountain talk. The world in front of the tiny window of his chamber suddenly woodshed passed him as he pressed hard against the walls of metal and plastic. He felt the phone lurch off the table and was pinned to the bottom of the chamber for a moment before being slammed to the left wall and then the right wall. He could not believe how effortlessly a young girl was lifting something that seemed to him to be the size of a warehouse. Air roared past his ears and his hair batted around wildly as he grasped onto the gap between metal and plastic to keep himself from falling deep into the cellphone. He was jolted up and down once more when he felt himself floating in the chamber. Everything in front of the opening suddenly went dark as the top of his head smashed into the ceiling. His vision blurred into a tunnel and he passed out.