- Text Size +


  Prologue



Graduating,finally,after Quite a few setbacks last year, Chris( the name of your character) is now working for his pops, Picking up his girlfriends diary off her bed, and thinking she wanted you to read it, well after all she sat it right next to ya, Right? This is what you manage to read before she walks in.

In the following writing, it contains a portion from the journal of a high school senior girls inner thoughts.



Viewer discretion advised.



November 8, 2016 6:15pm


Dear diary, I have decided it's time to put my feelings onto paper now about my little secret, I'll give you a hint, I can shrink people down and do what I want with them. That right, as a matter of fact, I just got these two girls while I was running my laps in the park this morning, you know, I think this doctor I'm visiting is right about me expressing my feelings onto paper, It does make me feel a lot better. To bad for him he's my breakfast tomorrow,mm..mm..mm.. yummy goodnight.

November 9, 2016 8:30pm


Good morning diary, I just had breakfast, and he was yummy indeed! I felt him try to kick my tonsils as he slid down my throat, and the damn idiot kicked my wisdom tooth while he flailed around in my mouth! That's alright though, I still got back at him, I swallowed the Little fucker down very slowly, so he knew what was happening the whole way down, I can feel him kicking in my stomach right now.

same day, 10:20pm

Ill have to be more careful about who I eat, that Doc gave me the raunchy farts bad, I can't stop, but that's OK, Its making for a good playtime as I blast my nasty gas in the faces of those two girls I shrunk. You know what diary, I think I just might have a late night snack with the blonde, and let the brunette one lick my asshole and massage my feet, that should occupy my night nicely.

November 10,2016 4:30pm

Man that was really a fun night, although must confess diary,I was a little more cruel to my toys than usual,but I did give some mercy. I went ahead and ate them both in the bathroom,before going to school, the brunette one keep crying while trying to get her shoved in my ass and it was pissing me off so I just scarfed her down too, now they can keep one another company.

November 12,2016 9:40am

I went to a home girl's house yesterday and I met the cutest guy across the street.I gave him my number so maybe he'll call, o' yeah just got 3 new one's yesterday, they were selling door to door cookies, just couldn't help it, girls and cookies at the same time yum yum yum.
November 13,2016 11:15am

Well that girl cookie sandwich I had last was the bomb,I've never tasted anything better, definitely worth another try.

November 15, 2016 3:35pm

Sorry diary, hadn't had a chance to write, but while I'm here let me tell you about Bill,that guy across the way, well he was quite the sleazebag. So now he's with some new pets I snatched up the pool hall last night, I ate on the way home though he tasted nasty, like cologne.
 

November 16, 2016 9:00pm

Just finally got my strength back after a horrendous case of the shits,note to self, wash off the cologne and deodorant when chowing somebody down. I got take another shit(boy this sucks) hopefully I'm better tomorrow,goodnight.

November 18, 2016 8:20am

Well man I've been felling a whole lot better, but as for Bill though, lets just say he's seen better days,I got another case of the late night hunger pains,again and well, he decided to volunteer! he said he was sorry about being an asshole so I told him for apologizing he could be me bitch.I'm guessing he really had a thing for me because once that was said, he told me some crap about he had fallen in love with my body or something to that effect. well, at least he had some fun before going in, he went down so easy!

That Night

I still had two more of those girls that came to my door selling cookies,and Bill wasn't really enough, so I ate them both early this morning too. They were just as good the first one, I wonder why they were so tasty and tender.Speaking of which, they just dumped into my rectum I'm gonna go let them out in the toilet, take a hot shower and go to bed, I need to be lively tomorrow, my friend told me about about an all girl's club across town, and I'm gonna go ahead and pick up someone there as a plaything and dinner in one fun, stimulating night,I'm really excited, can't wait,goodnight.

November 21, 2016 10:30am

First off where to start,I have so much to say! Well, I meet this guy named Chris after the club thing that other night. This chick introduced me to him after we left that night, by the way she was quite a treat. I think she was one of my best, but I'll leave that thought to your imagination diary.I think He's the one for me. On our date last night he told me about his fetish, he was very open about it too, confidently he told me that he would like to watch a girl feed shrunken people into her belly! I think I'll make his fantasy come true.


( Chapter one )

 

Chris had no idea that he was dating a giantess and started to think about the comment that he made to her just days before.Amber walked back into her room carrying a box, and place the box on the bed. Chris is still in disbelief, thinking that what he was some kind of joke that she was playing,and starts to laugh telling her about how good a prankster she is.

"No sweetie, I really can shrink people and today I'm making your dreams come true." she says in this arousing tone. Tacking off all her clothes she sets them neatly beside Chris, he just can't help but to look at her figure. She has the body of a goddess he thought,she was just the right height, about five foot six. She had a light brown complexion and he thinks she's originally from Columbia. Her accent was still strong, but her English was very good.

" Well, here they are sweetie, our guests of the hour," amber say's as she lifted off the top box. Chris can't believe his eyes, inside huddled in the corner, were three shrunken people. He instantly has a rush of emotions that start flooding his brain, he'd never thought this would be even possible, and although a little guilty about what was going to happen to the poor souls in the box, the pleasure though, of watching this beautiful girl he met last night, letting people serve her, and ultimately sliding down her throat, was just to good for him to pass up.

" I want you to see this baby,I'm about to eat the first one," she tells Chris as she watches his zoned expression.She placed the helpless little woman in her mouth.Then she opens up wide, tilts back her head, and he watched her little victims legs fall in the cavernous hole, head first disappearing into Amber's gullet.she really didn't even need to use her swallowing reflex that much anymore,she was so use to doing this, all she'd has to do is open up her entrance to the throat and gravity would kick in, propelling the saliva covered woman down deep inside her belly. You watch as the victim thrashes going down, its clearly visible from outside her neck as a big squirming lump, falling swiftly down into her chest, and past it deep inside.


Amber asks what were going to do with the next one, and without hesitation the reply was,"I want to shove it in your ass." delighted by this reply and eager to get on with it, she looks at Chris and tells him help her out by shoving the next little guy, slowly into her butt. Picking up the frighten little chubby dude in the corner, he grabs him gently, and gets on the bed with her,putting his face in view of her luscious rear.Amber spreads open her ass cheeks wide, and you start to shove this squishy, delicate little chunky body deep into her rectum." I want you to push him all the way in with that dildo in my drawer," she replies, Without missing a beat, you grab her blue friend out of the drawer And start to shove the dildo into her anus pushing the little guy ever further, deep into her ass.

Figuring that he was now in her for good, Amber moans, and plays with her pussy as she lets out a cute little fart. You could tell that she was enjoying the little man that was now in her ass, being used as her custom play toy. Amber starts to slow down her masturbation session a little as she glances her vision over to the now starry eyed Chris, exposing her youthful and flirtatious exhibition.

" I want you to feed me that one over there sweetie,she looks sweet and tasty,"she cooed,eying up the contestant. He was really wanting his girlfriend to swallow his cute little young woman, he picked her snack up, and gently placed the frightened young girl inside Amber's awaiting mouth. Chris saw the girl thrash around kicking, trying to get away,but he started to force and place her small legs inside Amber's mouth. Chris was curious as to how the guests viewed their last moments, He looked far in the back of her throat and watch the shrunken victim enter into the entrance of her stomach. With a deep, primal feeling of arousal,he dropped the sexy little woman down her her throat and watched her slide down, almost as if Amber's esophagus was covered in lube oil. As she laid in the bed,aroused slowly rubbing her filling tummy, and staring at your swollen member, she asks Chris if he wanted to listen to the two woman digest.Without a moment to spare he quickly reply's yes, and placed his ear over her belly.Amber massages her breasts as Chris listens, enjoying the sensation that she gets as people struggle for dear life inside of her.

"I can hear them screaming inside your stomach and sloshing around, they sound really pissed."He says and Amber tells him about how it was a usual response from her little victims and that it really doesn't bother her anymore. Hearing a series of rumbles of sloshes and gurgles from deep inside her, your girlfriend lets out a huge belch that would make even a trucker blush.Chris was so proud the she could even produce such a sound, Instantly his dick swells up so hard he could almost pound nails into a two by four with it.

"Fuck me now," she tells him.

Chris shifts himself to position into her and pushes his dick far inside her slit, he gently rocks back and fourth pushing his engorged member deep inside her pussy,screwing her royally like some lawyer would screw someone out of money in a divorce case. Suddenly, a familiar chubby friend gets pushed out of her ass. "Ooh, a bonus treat" she says grabbing and placing him in a cup of water that was next to the bed. They washed him off and prepared the chubby little bastard for for a new existence inside her warm belly. " Please don't eat me, I have Kids, " the little fat guy says as Amber picks him back out of the cup and places him on her chest,"feed him to me,"she orders Chris.Unable to stop yourself anymore Chris Picks up the little man while still screwing his girlfriend and watches the last of the victims slide inside her welcoming stomach.Witnessing Amber swallowing the last one that was in the box sends him him right to his climax zone. He cums in an Earth shattering nut that rocks Amber's world, even sending her sexually into the stratosphere.

"Baby that was the best fuck I have ever had' she tells him. And with sweet nothings they whispered back and fourth into each others ears, they both hold on to one another, and Amber, finally satisfied with a guy who would really accept her for who she is, and the wicked behavior,drifted to sleep peacefully.




( Chapter Two )




The two lovebirds awaken the next morning,the air is filled with a new excitement and founded passion for a significant other. Amber had always thought that her life's bestowed choices would be so complicating to a relationship to even explain it, that if she had told any of her lovers about "the gift" that the elders had given her, that he or she might be compromised and have to be shrunk down and dispose of to get rid of incriminating evidence.

She had left for the U.S. after an issue with her family and the courts had backfired against them, leaving the young girl no choice but to abandoned her beloved country to come live with her mom in the States.She had yearned to live back home, but over the years, she had grown up in the U.S. and had come to establish a tight social group of peers and other family she loved.

Now she had added another dynamic to her life with this new boyfriend, Chris. Amber decides that at this time your the best thing for her well being, and also thinks that you might be the one for her that she will always keep close to her heart and will never let go.

They finally arise from the bed after talking extensively about their interests in life, as they talk, Amber tells Chris about her life as a child, growing up next to the jungle. How the animals would come inside her yard and she would take care of them, and feed them.He was so intrigued about the culture in her family, and how much they loved and protected each other, "thru the thick and thin is how are, and always will be" she tells you. Delighted that your new girlfriend has family values, makes you feel more human about who you are inside, about your thoughts and the inner feelings and things that you fantasize about as well.Know doubt, having questioned if you were truly unique or their were even people like yourself, now he had discovered that there was others like him, and that it wasn't just a dream, it was reality.

Going down to the kitchen with Amber, the smell of spices disperses thru the air, invigorating your senses. Her mother was at the counter, cutting onions to add to her soup she was making for the family tonight," I kinda told my mom about you and us and how I feel about you, I..don't understand.. just why I feel so good about you but.... I know your the one, I want you to meet my family" she tells you. Excited that Amber felt the same way about Chris. He starts to introduce himself to her mother. The mom, having a good feeling about her daughter's choice,tells the boy," I think your a good kid, but I'm tell in ya one thing, she has brothers and they are really protective of their baby sister ," "Mom" Amber fires back at her mother in that rebellious teen like accent for the embarrassment she causes, "Don't worry about my brothers, their hardly around anyway,its something about always being busy with their work"she says reassuring Chris's confidence.

"Hush amber,you know better than to talk about that," the mom scowls her child.An eerie moment lingers in the air for a short while after mom's comment but the conversation soon changed back to your life and what you do for a living. as Chris goes into details he tells Natalie,(Amber's mom) About his family's work in the oil business, and how he would one day inherit the land that has been developed with a series of drilling rigs, tapping a vast reserve underneath the surface.

Natalie was quite an attractive woman herself, you can definitely tell were Amber gets those smokin' hot looks from.The mom had all of her daughter's physique,and then some, although a little plumper than her, which you pretty much concluded was from the late night snacks she was having as well.

He finished his conversation with Natalie and they all gossiped together finishing breakfast, Chris and Amber said there goodbyes and decide to get out of the house and take a trip to the mall to Hook up with another couple from school they were meeting at the Laser Tag.

" Oh I love double dates,you know, I think I can make this a lunch date for us too,what do you think, honey?" Amber tells her man in a sinister but convincing and erotic voice, looking at Chris for his approval. Although you had known Josh and Nancy for quite some time, your feelings for Amber and your desires are far greater and outweigh the game time on the Xbox that you had spent with your buddy.




Chris: "O.K.,lets do it honey, but how do we do this?"

Amber: "Well, your not gonna half to do much of anything, just have some fun and enjoy the game with Josh and Nancy, afterwards I'll shrink them, and bring them back with us, its that simple.

Chris: But what if someone sees you.

Amber:Don't worry sweetie, I've Done this many times before, just be you O.K.

 

Convinced that Amber knew her skills well,the two couples pay for the tickets and get in the game room setting up their gear and sensors. The group laugh and joke with one another,getting ready for some shooting, firing at one another, you thought to yourself, Amber was very good shooter, hell she even got you quite a few times. I wonder where she got those skills from.

He watched as his predator girlfriend worked her magic, turning tightly around a wall as just then when know one was looking, in the dark corner of the Laser tag room. a cloud of dust enveloped the unfortunate couple and they shrunk right before their eyes," Pretty cool huh, baby" She says looking at him. Chris, not wanting to be caught, quickly grabs up his shrunken buddies, and drops off the equipment at the booth, exiting without being noticed.

On the way back from the mall she taunts and seduces Chris while he drives the car, stimulating his arousal and passion up into a rolling boil once more," lets go upstairs I gotta see this" Chris says excitedly,pulling in the driveway and slamming the car door, rushing the two of them up the stairs and into the bedroom.

As the couple enter the both of them begin to kiss and tongue each other with fiery passion, groping and rubbing their sexes, undressing and going to town like sex had been in the eons waiting for. Now fully undressed and horny, they pull from Amber's purse their two play things for this particular, passionate moment.



Amber:My, My, What what do we have here (Looking at Josh)

Josh: Bitch let me and Nancy go now, what the fuck Chris, you going to stop this bitch or what man, bro's before hoe's, remember.

Chris:( talking to josh) I distinctly remember you screwing around with my junior high crush Lisa, and taking her from me by bullshiting her with sweet nothings, and you call yourself my friend, face it josh, your a self centered asshole and all we ever do is chill around my house while you eat my fringe out of existence.I guess you'll be feeding Amber now.

( Amber's stomach growls so loudly, everyone can hear, she then starts to eye up Josh and Nancy)

Josh and Nancy: Please no, Where sorry, anything you want, it's yours.I'm begging, don't eat us

Amber: I'm afraid the decision has already been made.

(everyone looks again at Amber's midsection as it gurgles some more in anticipation)



Amber decides that she's going to start the fun with the very plump, and squealing Nancy first. She grabs her by the hand and pinches her in between her fingers, massaging her juicy and succulent body." I like how plump her figure is, she's curvy and meaty, and defiantly going to help make this rumble in my tummy stop, as a matter of fact I want a double shot," you girlfriend purrs as she places Josh and Nancy together, tying them together with a string of licorice.

" Dangle them in my mouth and let them fight to get out of my throat," she said placing the Licorice treat in Chris's hands, laying on her back in the bed, then sprawling her legs apart, she gears herself up opening her mouth wide open and fingering her swollen pulsating pussy, moaning in the anticipation of her need to feed in those deep, dark desires. Chris grabbed the sting and placed it over Amber's mouth, bobbing it slowly in an up and down motion, letting josh and Nancy catch only a brief glimpse into the back of her hungry mouth, and down into the mercy depths of her bowels.

"Please Chris, I'm sorry, don't do this to us bro,' PLEASE!..NOooo." as just then Chris lets go of the two, letting them lodge inside of amber hungry opening in the back of her mouth.The sounds of screams of terror emanate from her open orifice, as just then her powerful muscles relax open briefly, allowing the swallow to happen,she contracts her throat shut, pushing them down with a huge lump, forming a mass,sliding down her neck deeper and deeper into her chest in this almost liquid like, flowing motion strait into the stomach's inner confines.

"I must say you have very good taste in friends Chris," Amber tells you while Letting out a rather large belch and slowly rubbing, teasing herself on her skin, in a almost ticking like way all over her body," Now I need some icing for this dessert, come over here and give me that dick," She says while grabbing his cock and wrangling it in her mouth quickly, like a snake handler snatches a serpent with their bare hands.

Amber sucks his cock with fiery passion.swallowing all the length his meat down to the beginning base of his scrotum.Chris looked at her wrapping around her lips on his dick locking his junk inside her mouth. " oh shit I'm about to cum baby,oh yes, oh, here it cu..cums..,ahhhh," Chris says while sending a rather large load of his spunk strait into her mouth, and watching her swallow it down covering his friends still inside her belly as well.

'' Hey sweetie, its time for dinner the family just started to pull in the driveway you two love doves need to clean up and come on downstairs now," Her mom yells up the stairs at them. Cleaning himself off and getting his pants back on he goes downstairs in a hurry just in time for Amber's aunt and brothers to walk inside the house. during the usual greetings that there brothers gave to the mom had noticed Chris and Amber in the dinning room pass the kitchen entrance into the house, they were holding hands, looking at the brothers, the two wondering what the brothers thought of this union.



Oldest Brother: Well amber, what are you planning to tell us about this guy?

Amber: Carlos,bro, come on, He's alright, just relax OK, you know I'm not that stupid, and we still need a one more person we can trust to do this, And I trust him.

Natalie(amber's mom):You all cant be really serious about this kid are you?

Carlos: Nah, I think Amber's right ma, lets try him out well see what happens.

Chris:can someone tell me what this is all about.

Natalie: It appears they want you to join the business.

Chris (Confused): what fuckin' business?

Carlos:Me and Mike here( The other brother ), have been picking up people around the world and shrinking them down for our various buyer's since when we were young hoodlums prowling the slums. Our Father introduced us to the business before he passed away, years ago, when we still lived in Columbia. Most of the time the people we nab up are loners that no one would give the time of day to just remember them. and that gives a decent payday. But theirs another way to make a little more money if your willing to risk it.

Chris: doing what?

Carlos: Mr. Turian, who happens to be one of the wealthiest people in all of south America, owns a rather large plantation deep in the amazon, among his dirty passions he also happens to be very fawned of his mistress. He gives her just about anything she wants, and that's usually when our services become involved.

Chris: But how does that make you anymore cash than anyone else?

Mike: Because she likes to eat her husband's competition.

Chris:Ooh, damn, She's like that, so how do we do this, who's the target'

Amber: Now you know as much as we do, we needed another person on our team before we even tried to nab the guy, this is going to need a little more intricate extraction strategy than normal.

Natalie: Everyone settle in for the night, and grab some space, and get your sleep, tomorrow were going to Columbia!

 


The family settled in for the night and shared war stories amongst one another telling of times when the victims they had shrunken had said stupid things like " why did you shrink me sir, I mean, come on now, how fuckin' stupid do you have to be not to figure out why you got shrunk, Someone's about to make you their bitch dumb ass,Probably gonna end up eating you too," Mike said. Chris listened to this family speak on and on for several hours, laughing along side them,Joking around as if he had been friends with these people for years, but to the contrary, it's only been a moments time. Chris eyes start to droop a little as he pounds off the last of his beer. throwing it in the trash, its about time for him to hit the hay. so he goes up the stairs and on the way up he trips on the second to last step and stubs his toe on the top ledge, sending a jolt of pain into his foot," Ah fuck that hurt," Chris said as he shakes off the pain while limping into Amber's room.

He laid beside of her, she had already fallen asleep ahead him earlier, you think that she just wanted a snack in private, My naughty girl, thinking about it as he got into bed, his movements waking her but only long enough for the two to kiss each other. While going to sleep in the quite darkness, you hear a cry coming from within side of your girlfriends gut, followed but what sounded like her gut growling her tiny voice silent, yep she definitely had a late night treat tonight, while rubbing her tummy she smiles at you wickedly, and says, "goodnight sweetie. "





(TO BE CONTINUED)