- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This Chapter is not all that great but it has some good stuff in it... Comment, enjoy!

The trip back to the house was the same, but this time Tom was licking the salt off Jamie’s feet to get rid of the poop taste. Natalie told him that he would go in her crotch of he did not clean her ass.

He was thinking back on how he was in the toilet dodging chunks of poop that Natalie purposefully made come out in small parts. One landed on top of him and actually went in his mouth, how, he did not know but it did. He washed his mouth out in the toilet water and hurled. He thought he would much rather stay in this shoe then ever do that again.

When they got home, Jamie pulled Tom out of her shoe, “Aw poor baby, you must have suffered in my shoe, but I did feel you licking my toe! Here,” she sat on the couch and put Tom down at her feet. Tom started running but Jamie jumped up and stomped on him. She lifted her foot and saw he blacked out.

Jamie picked her brother up, put him in her sock, and hung him up on a nail in the wall. She got on the phone with her mom, “Yes honey?” said her mom.

“Mom! ‘sob’ I woke up this morning and Tom was gone, I haven’t seen him all day, ‘sob’ please come home… I’m scared. ‘sob’.”

“Ok dear we are on our way, we will be there in an hour or so, do you want us to call someone to come over?” said mom.

“No, I will be ok.”

~Beep~

Jamie hung up the phone and laughed, “Hahaha! This is great!”

She heard Tom moan in his sock bed. She snuck over to him; she put her mouth close to the sock and yelled, “TOMAS!!!! WAKE UP!!!!”

The sound was unbereble to Toms little ears. He woke up and screamed, he tried to jump up but he could not in the sock. He fell over breathing heavily.

Jamie laughed, “Hahaha.” She grabbed Tom out of the sock and sat on the couch. She pinned him under her foot and started putting pressure on him, “You like that Tom? Yes? Well, have some more!” She pressed down on him harder, he tried to scream, but the air was forced out of his lungs. “So Tom, mom and dad are coming home, I will be sitting on the couch crying with barefeet; we have to find a place for you…hmm how about in my ass? Natalie enjoyed it so why I will. Yeah, you will be going in my ass.

Jamie stood up putting most of her weight on Tom, she pulled down her shorts she was wearing, and stuffed Toms face in her ass, “How is that Tom? Ahhhh. That feels good!”
She grabbed his face with her butt cheeks and put her clothing back on. She sat on the couch and started to fake cry.

An hour later Jamie and Toms parents drove up to the house. They sat there for a while; Mr. Henderson (Dad) looked over to his wife, and said, “It will be ok. We will find him. Don’t worry.”

They got out of the car and walked up the stone walkway to the door.

Jamie jumped up as they unlocked the door and came in she ran over to her mom and gave her a hug, “MOM!!”

“Shhh its ok, shhh.”

A knock came at the door. Mr. Henderson opened it, “Hello Officer.”

“We had a report of a boy missing.”

“Yes officer did you find him?”

“I am sorry Mr. Henderson, but we believe he was taken. We have a report that a boy of 15 was taken, molested, and killed, the boys face was unrecognizable. You are the only ones that have sent in a report. I’m very sorry,” the officer left as Mr. Henderson closed the door.

……………………

There was much crying in that house; Hours later Jamie went up into her room. She snickered as she closed the door, “Hehehe, now I have all night to play with my itsy bitsy brother.” She pulled Tom out of her ass and looked at him. He was unconscious and was still breathing heavily. “Wow bro. You are bright red! Hahaha you should be, you’ve been in my ass for hours!”

She set Tom down on her bed as she changed into her Pj’s. She wore small high shorts (SEXY!) and a small tee-shirt (EVEN MORE!).

As she was changing, Tom woke up. He was watching her not moving a millimeter. She finished and looked at him, “Tom! Your awake!”

“Yeah! Can you change me back now? “

“No. You are my slave. Why would I change you back? Anyway, you’re dead! Hahaha!”

“What!? Don’t kill me!”

“Nooo, not that kind of dead silly!
“What?”

“You ran away remember? Some boy was killed! Hahaha! They think he is you.”

Tom lay there crying; he looked up, “YOU BITCH! How could you do that! How could you do this!?” He put his face in the blankets and cried.

“Hehehe! You’re so cute when you cry! Here, this should cheer you up!”

She sat on the bed and picked up Tom. She put her foot on her leg and started rubbing him all over it, “Ooo Tom, that erection is big! You must like my feet. How about this.” She ripped Toms close off.

For a few hours, Jamie was enjoying herself tormenting Tom by rubbing his nude body against her foot, stomping on him, making him worship her feet, she even made him eat her toe jell.

But the whole time, she was struggling to keep him from running away, refusing to stay still, altogether not obeying her. She finally had enough, “TOM!” she said louder then usual, “You will obey me!”

“I wont! As long as I am like this I wont!”

“How could I make you enjoy this?” She thought over this for a few minutes, “I know!”

She stood up and went over to her dresser, opened the top drawer and pulled out a candle. “Look at this Tom, hehehe!” She lit the candle.

“No, No! NO!” Yelled Tom.

She hovered Tomas over the fire, “Hehehe.”

Tom was squirming and screaming, “AHHHHHHHHH!”

Chapter End Notes:

Comment, tell me what you want in the next chapter...there will be farting and it will be picked up from where i left off in this chapter. just a little further ahead.