- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just let me know if you think this story is good and needs agusting.

Author's Chapter Notes:

COMENT!!


At first he thought he was in a dream, but when he started feeling pain and smelled something that was good but bad at the same time he new he was not. The pain stopped but he could still smell that...smell.

He opened his eyes and saw something big above him... he was laying on his back looking up. He saw the big thing come back down; he wreathed in pain as it pressed down around him, "AAAHHH."

He blacked out.

He Woke up rapped in cloth. He lay there waiting, after a while he started backtracking. He remembered getting in a fight with his little sister Jamie who was 13. His name is Tomas. They argued for a good two hours when finally Tomas (15) stormed into his room. He was in his room sitting on his bed thinking up all the ways he could beat and hurt his sister. He fell asleep... He woke up by someone knocking at his door. He got up and opened the door. He saw his sister standing there smiling!
   
"What do you want?" said Tom.
   
"Oh I just wanted to say I was sorry, I was wrong to act like that to you. I know until mom and dad get back in five days you are in charge."

"Uhm ok."

"Sooo," said Jamie looking down at her bare feet," I made you lunch!"

"Really? What did you make?"

"Toasted cheese and tomato soup, and I got soda out!"

"WOW!! Thanks!!"

"Yeah!"

They went to the kitchen table and sat down. They started eating. When they were all done, they went into the TV room and watched some cartoons. Ten minutes later, he blacked out. He woke up to the beginning of this story.


Tom was sitting in the cloth pondering over these things. Finally he started moving, light started shining into his eyes. He was grasped by two massive fingers! He looked up and saw his sister with an evil smile on her face.

“What happened?” yelled Tom in a scared voice.

“I shrunk you!”

“What? Why? How?”

“Hahaha! I made a potion to shrink you and make you invincible, you can still hurt but no physical damage! Now you will be my slave.” She stuffed Toms face in between her toes, “I know you have a foot fetish, so enjoy this!” she ground his face in between her big and second toe, “Like that?”

“Mph.”

“Hahaha! I hope you will have a good time being my slave for the rest of your tiny life!”

She pulled tom out from between her toes, he gasped for air, “What…are you going “pant” tell mom and dad?!”

“Oh I will just tell them that you ran away, hahaha!”

“Please don’t do this Jamie! I beg you!”

“Hahaha, Oh no you are not getting off that easy! Now let me see, where will you go? Tell me slave…where should I put you?” Tom did not answer, “TELL ME!” No answer, “I will be going to Natalie’s house soon now tell me or you will be going in the toilet unless you tell me!”

“Ok, Ok. How about in your pocket?”

She thought about this for a few seconds, “Hmm, nah you are going in my sock yeah I will be riding my bike there so I will be sweating a lot!”

Tom moaned.

Tom at first thought the ride to Natalie’s was going to be hell on earth, but actually, it was quite comfortable, lying under her toes with his face in her toes was relishing, and with his foot fetish, he liked her sweaty feet smell. There was only one problem, the pressure… Whenever Jamie stepped on the pedal she pressed into his face, was painful.

It took ten minutes to get to Natalie’s, Tom lay in her shoe for a while there. He lay there listening to Jamie and Natalie chatting away, and then he heard them turn the TV on. For about an hour they watched TV. Finally, he heard the TV click off, then he felt Jamie’s shoe come off.

“Are you ready Natalie?” said Jamie.

“Yeah. Can I put him in my ass?”

“Uhm sure!”

Jamie grabbed Tom in between her toes, then pulled off her sock. She dropped Tom on the floor.

“Oh my god! Jamie! He so adorable! Can I hold him?” said Natalie bending down.

Jamie stomped down on Tom with her heel and put all her weight on him. You could not here Tom but he was screaming, “Now you can!”

Natalie picked Tom up and brought him close to her face. She smiled a sweet smile at him, “Hey Tom!” she said in an excited and hushed voice.

Finally! Tom thought. I am saved! He had a crush on Natalie since he was 12. Natalie has straight black hair, she is 14 but is very small, and with her pretty face, she looks 10. She is a little chubby and has short fingers and toes.

Natalie looked at Jamie, who standing there with an evil smile, and then looked back at Tom. She lay Tom down on her hand, “So Tom, how would you like to go in my ass?”

Toms heart, which was excited to get back to normal, dropped to his stomach. He thought that Natalie would help him back to normal but he was wrong.

Natalie started pulling her pants down, and then her under clothing; Tom closed his until she brought him around you her ass. She squatted a little for her crack to open. She stuffed Tom in her ass headfirst! Both girls started laughing as they heard Tom’s muffled screams. Natalie pulled up her pants and underclothing and they both sat down.

It seemed hours until he heard the TV click off and Jamie say they have to go. Natalie said, “I need to use the bathroom real quick can I take Tom with me?”

“Hmhmhm come right back, and dong forget to clean him off before your done!”

“Oh don’t worry he wont get dirty.”

Natalie took Tom into the bathroom, “So Tom, you are going to be cleaning my ass after I am done, but for now you will stay here,” she dropped Tom into the toilet.

…………………..

Natalie laid on her stomach as Tom is cleaning the poop out of her ass, “Don’t forget to lick all of it up! Don’t want my ass to be sore!”

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me any changes.