[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Just a story of a dominant wife and her family. Things change for the male members of the family(you know what I mean). And they live differently!! Have Fun.

 

BTW, The title might be a bit misleading because the family is not normal at all!!


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Couples , Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Slave, Insertion, Gentle, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3921 Read: 44789
Published: January 15 2012 Updated: January 19 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Just Shrunk! by Tinyman11 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (920 words)

Well it all Begins!! Hope you enjoy it. If you do, I promise there will be more!

2. After Jane woke up... by Tinyman11 [Reviews - 1] (1375 words)

Thanks for great reviews... The following chapter was already written before so I couldn't change it as per the reviews.. I'll try to do so in the coming chapters... here goes!

3. Kate Joins the family, things go dirty! by Tinyman11 [Reviews - 0] (1626 words)

This chapter was typed completely on a Nokia Cell phone..... ENJOY!!