- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Well it all Begins!! Hope you enjoy it. If you do, I promise there will be more!

“Mom. Mom... Can I take Kyle to play?” Julia shouted.

“Okay honey. But be sure, don't let others hurt his puny body.” Jane, the mom replied.

“So Mom, how was today?” Robert asked.

“It was okay little honey. But I am a little tired.” she said.

“I'd love to give you some massage then.” Rob said.

 

Before this story moves further, let me make the situation more clear. Robert J. Douglas had married a young lass Jane Houston some twenty years ago. Jane was a tall 6'2in tall girl with her extreme womanly body. Her boobs were deliciously huge and she had a strange tendency to make males submit to her. She believed men are meant to be played with and she married Robert who was of submissive nature. Together, Jane and Robert Houston(yes, he changed his name) had two children. The first one was Kyle Houston. He was an athletic boy, taller than his father but shorter than his mother. The second child was Julia Houston. She was cute and big from birth. She was 3years younger than her sibling but was already taller than him when he was 10years old and she was 7. Even when things were normal, Jane made her son look inferior to Jane.

But here's the real deal. Last year, Kyle was 12 years old. He wanted to go to his father's office. His father denied but after Jane commanded, he was compelled to. It was the day when Rob was getting his salary. That day, Kyle played around the huge premises of the office. Rob got his salary and the father and son headed home. Upon reaching home, one could see Jane sitting on a seat on an elevated surface. Rob went and placed his salary money to her foot.

“Good job my little man.” Jane said.

“Thank You Jane.” Rob said.

Jane collected and counted the money and kept it on the desk alongside her.

“Are you tired dear?” she asked him.

“Yes honey.” He replied.

“Then just a small work. Bring me some water dear.” she said.

“Okay.” He agreed and brought a glass of water to his wife.

“You really know how to keep me happy.” she remarked.

“I am flattered. Can I go and change my clothes?” Rob asked.

“Sure. But before, eat this little pill I made for you. And son, eat this.” Jane offered a funny-tasting pill to the two.

Both ate as said. As Rob was heading to his room, Jane shouted “Won't you thank me?”

“Thank you dear Jane. I am sorry.” Rob said.

“Next time I won't remind you. Got it?” she said.

“Yes honey. I really am sorry.” Rob replied.

Rob returned after a while to his wife's throne again.

“So Robbie, how was your day?” she asked.

“Fine. Nice of you to ask.” Rob said.

“Won't you ask mine?” she said, almost jokingly.

“How was your day my lady?” he asked gently.

“Great. Your giantess daughter and I had great fun with each other. We played tennis and other sports all day.” she said.

“Aren't you tired?” he asked politely.

“Do you even have to ask?” she remarked.

“May I have a permission to touch your feet then?” he asked, that was the rule.

“Go ahead.” she replied.

“Thank you.” Rob said as he massaged his wife's feet.

“Mom, Little dad, I am home.” Julia announced.

“Hi honey. Come sit here.” Jane said as Julia sat on the little throne alongside her's.

“Kyle honey. Be here quick.” Jane shouted.

Kyle came soon.

“What is it mom?” he asked.

“Hello shortie.” Julia said as she swayed her feet around. “Please don't call me that.” he said.

“Come here.” the kid sister called as her brother went with her. And she stood up.

“See... You are much shorter than me. So, shortie.” she said.

“Okay.” he said.

“So dear son, help your sister heal her beautiful feet.” Jane said.

“Honey, she's his sister. Please don't do this honey.” Rob intercepted.

“That decision on any other day would not be taken back but Robbie, today I give it to you. So, you massage your daughter's feet and son will do mine.” Jane said.

“But...” Rob's words backfired.

“Come on son, make mommy happy.” she said.

“Come on little dad, Make your daughter happy.” Julia said as Mom and Daughter had a good laugh. The two males of the family were completely humiliated.

-------

Next day.

The whole family slept in the same room. Julia and Jane slept on the bed and the males slept on the carpet. The males usually woke up early and made breakfast for the queen and princess. They would massage them aswell. But today was different. The two were not the first to wake up. Out of the two, Kyle woke up first. He got shocked by what followed. He saw a huge animal infront of him that looked like a human foot. He followed it to its head when he got taken aback. He saw his kid sister. She was gigantic. Soon enough, Rob woke and saw the same.

“Morning bro, morning dad.” she smiled.

“Wha...” the two males had jaw still dropped.

“No need to get surprised. You've been put to size now, eh.” Julia remarked.

She carried or rather picked her family members and said, “You two are so cute.” she said.

“Please drop us.” Rob requested his daughter.

“Please sis.” Kyle requested too.

“Okay.” She said and dropped them on sleeping Jane's stomach part.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

As said before.... There will be more...