- Text Size +

All of a sudden you wake up.You can't remember where you are but you get a bad feeling from the start.You try to scream but your mouth is blocked.Suddenly,you start to feel shaking around you.You hear people talking but the sound is very faint.

You look up to see nothing,absoloutely nothing,just darkness.You feel shaking and see a light in the bottom of the bag.The light is also faint and some object is blocking most of the light.You hear that voice again.This time it's a bit louder but still very faint.

You feel yourself fall over even though you though you're stuck on a chair-like object.That's when you realize something.You've been in here for at least 30 minutes.

Once again,your body is thrown to the other side of this shaking "room" but this time you can finally move your legs but your arms arre still tied.Then you realize it,you're flying towards the little hole in the moving room.

You push your arms and try to break the rope you keep trying but it never works.That's when you fall next to the light and see a giant rectangle next to a blue background.You take a closer look and notice it's a bed.

Once again,your body is thrown but instead of flying from left to right,you fall from bottom to up,breaking the rope that stuck your hands together.You once again,fall to the floor and stumble to the light.After a few seconds you see the light has disappeard and the roof starts to open. 

You see a bright light that grabs a square shape and a stretched out oval shape.You rub your eyes and a hand starts to appear leaving the room your stuck in.

You run and grab the oval shape and get taken out of the shaking room.That's when you see a girl's face for a second and then get flown for what seems 1 million miles.You finally stop flying and fall onto the oval shape and realize where you are.

You make sure you are right and your thoughts are confirmed,you're in the girl you sit next to in English room.You see her grab the oval shape and pull out a pen and then grab her book.

She opens her book and then starts writing.After about ten minutes she stands up and leaves the room.You make your way to the book and notice it's nothing to do with school.You get curious and climb up the book.You see pictures and drawings of her crushing you in many diffrent ways including getting stood on and sat on and many more.....

You run off as the girl enters the room again and sits down.The girl grabs her pen and keeps drawing.Once again,the girl goes into the what you thought was just a shaking dark room turned out to be her school bag.You look at her put the bag down and see her smile and use a ruler to draw some more things all the time thinking about how to kill you if you were tiny and in her hands....