- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This goes quite dark. not something I'm quite into myself, but felt like the right place to explore. It will get warmer!

Jenna's buttocks were grinding in small circles, it was euphoric, feeling her enjoy this gave me a surprising amount of satisfaction. When I decided to do this, I thought I was alone, a freak, some pervert. Yet this wasn't an act for her anymore, sure she seemed new to some of these experiences, and heartless to my friends but they're strangers to her, why should she care? She's getting paid, a lot, so i guess it makes sense. I think she's genuinely starting to enjoy this...

Her phone rang, it didn't register with her immediately, she was still a little high off her most recent tiny fighting the lost war against her hungry behind. She let out a last soothing "oooo" and then got up and walked through to the adjoining kitchen. The cool air hit me immediately, a fresh and tingling sensation was all over my face the groove Jenna made was remembering what is supposed to look like. It had gone well so far, I was starting to really like Jenna and I really think she was enjoying herself.

I didnt have much time to think, she walked back into the living room half getting dressed, half trying to give directions to someone. "Yea yea, 2nd floor, number 26, the doors unlocked. OK see you soon!" She hung up and buttoned up her black silk shirt to just under the bust, letting her impressive chest breathe immaculately. Her plain black trousers however still stole the show, as she brought up a chair in front of me I found myself thinking about what she was like outside this bizarre fetish world.

"That was Tina, a friend of a friend, working girl but waaaaaay cheaper than I am. I got to talking to her a few days back and she offered to join us for a while" She handed me a bottle of water and I noticed her eyes looking into the box of my tiny friends. I lifted my head off the sofa cushion to try and read her thoughts, what did she want to do next? I sipped the cool water, trying to figure out this beautiful puzzle so much I didnt notice anyone enter.

"Sorry I'm late, got a quick offer on the bus 'ere, old guy took forever to cum"

I was too locked into Jenna's lips, they looked so warm and perfect, glistening with anticpiation. I finally turned my head and saw the scariest woman i've ever seen. Her short blackened hair was heavy with laboured sweat making it stick to her pockmarked face. She stumbled briefly then steadied herself, obviously under the influence of probably several substance abuse problems. 

"Uhhh I need to sit down, cheers mate!" She casually sat fully on my face, it was uncomfortable. She was much bonier than Jenna, cold, with no comfort in her, she was tense. Tina lit up a cigarette, smoked it hurriedly, then turned to Jenna.

"So this guy definitely for real?"

"Yea, we've already had some fun. I dont get it, but I guess its what he wants. He wants to be punished for something but I cant figure it ou-"

"Yea yea yea I dont care, he sure he can handle everything?" "He says the worse the better" "Good, I've been in a bad mood for a few days now, finally got a punter to take it out on" She took her final drag of the cigarette, stubbed it out on her tongue then lifted up the box of tinies.

Her wrinkled, scrunched up face looked over the crowd. Immediately everyone panicked, running away to every corner. Tina's dark, mascara running eyes lazilly grabbed a handful of them then dropped the box on the floor. "He really wants me to kill these guys?"

Jenna laughed, "yea, if you dont believe me, ask him yourself!"

Tina shuffled down onto his chest then looked over her shoulder to derrick. "You really want me to take care of these guys? Cos I've done some things I'm not proud of fella" Derrick Nodded. so Tina got up and dropped her leather skirt.

Pulling down her black lace underwear I noticed a sticky string of semen drag from her dirty muff to her descending garment. "Oh yea, sorry about that, thats Bill, guy from the bus, didnt have any rubbers on him n paid double! Still, makes it a bit more fun for you guys uh? Better get stuck in!"

She lowered her hand to her hip, and picked out the first diver and shoved him in her vagina roughly. The most wet, wrong sound erupted to my ears. While she reached for another. Her face didn't even twitch, just shoved them inside her one by one.  It was awful to watch, I felt sick. This was just wrong. She was dirty and deathly, a walking STD spreading her disease with no thought that it may be wrong. Just the knowledge she'd be getting money to feed her addictions. "Ooo its gettin pretty crowded in there! theres that 5 AND Bill! But I dunno, I bet I can fit a Whole lot of em up me Bum, thats my clients favourite! I'm nice and stretchy! I'll need somethin to smooth em up though, you got any vaseline or butter Jen?"

"Erm...yea I think so, i'll go grab it." Jenna said hesitantly as she got up, she didnt seem at ease with Tina anymore, it wasnt sexy, it was sad and sickening. 

"So why you want this then?" I looked at her trying to control the lump in my throat as i saw her pussy drip onto the floor below.

"I've been bad, I need there to be a punishment for what i've done"

"Well it looks like its your friends being punished more than you right now. Surely you wouldnt want to trade places? They're having a fit in there, drowning in an old mans cum, in a strangers pussy. You? Your just watching, how are you being punished?"

"They let me do evil things to good people, they deserve it just as much as I do. I have to make sure that they go with me."

"So what, when we're finished with them, its your turn?"

"Yea"

"And where do you wanna go? My arse or my pussy?"

"Nowhere, he's mine" Jenna Giggled, passing the slab of butter to Tina.

Tina thought for a second, then lay on her back and rolled backwards so her hips were in the sky, relaxed, then started rubbing the butter inside her arsehole. "Jenna, pass me the box, the more I get, the quicker I get little Derrick here!"

Jen passed her the box, and tina immediately dipped her hand in, and plopped the first one into her arse. All the while looking hungrily into my eyes. Torturing me with her disease, I could see her imagining all the dark things she'd had in mind.

1 by 1 my friends fell into that pit, Jenna watched as the first dozen victims slid inside her without even breaking a sweat. Tina started masterbating to it, getting off on taking all these unwilling innocent people into her crime riddled body. 

"Mmmm they're really putting up a fight, its gettin full in there." Just then an arm clawed out of Tina's vagina folds, reaching desperately for freedom, followed quickly by a head gasping for air. We all watched as a young man breathed his escape. Tina froze, the surreallness overcoming her libido for a second. He reached his hand back in and pulled out a soaked, tired woman. 

---------------

David had been never been so confused in his life, he was stood in the hand of a giant woman, watching people being stuffed into a cunt. He looked over to his wife with utter helplessness. "Everythings going to be al-" Then his world went to fuck. He assumed he was with the others, it was chaos, screams all around and covered in a stinging vibrating cobwebs. He screamed out for Alison, his dearly beloved. Just then a foot collided with the side of his face, the latest entry into this X Factor of Horror. He latched onto her and tried to read her body with his hands. It was allison, he could never mistake that gorgeous waist. She was panicking, flailing uncontrollably, so David did all he could do, he soothed her, rubbed her back and held her closely.

They waited for more thrashings to come, but all they heard was muffled screams and the bassful heartbeat of their prison guard. David felt his skin explode, he itched everywhere, lost in the darkness he lost control and scratched everywhere within reach, his mind blue screened and his body took over, he grabbed hold of Allison and used all his strength to make some distance in any direction he could. He raced for what seemed like hours, in every direction, most likely going back over himself until he heard a voice become clearer the closer he got to it. This must be the way out, the way in to the real world. 

-------------

David took a moment to adjust to the light, his breathing was his main concern, he fell on his back and breathed great gasps of air. Allisons body hadnt moved since he brought her out. He  crawled over to her and turned her over.  He immediately wished he hadnt, the look on her face set his soul on edge. Her face had blistered so much it was no longer recognisable, she wasnt breathing. He frantically tried to start her heart, but he suddenly realised the state he was in, his arms were broken, his body oxygen deprived, he was gone. He looked around with complete self pity.

"....Derrick? Wha...Whats going on?"

"Derrick thought you should be inside me" Tina said playfully

"...What? I...What?"

"But since you didnt like my pussy, I guess you both could finish off in my bum? I think you guys could be the icing on the cake!" Tina laughed, her gouch jiggled and they began to slide down towards Tinas slippery base falling helplessly inside.

Tina Sighed, relishing the feeling of swallowing these tortured things into herself. She let her legs fall down flat and her bony cheeks fall together, locking all exits or signs that indeed anything happened.  

"Yea, that'll do for now, I'm gonna go get some more fags" Tina got up and pulled up her panties like it was the most natural thing in the world, not caring that people were dying in her holiest of holes.

She pulled up her skirt then sat down on the couch next to my head "Wow, they feel all different when you sit down, hehe sucks for them, Wonder what i'm gonna do to em next. Hey OW!"

Jenna had stuck my syringe into Tinas arm and pressed down on the plunger. "Sorry Tina, but that was disgusting. I mean really disgusting. Your stinky muff and HIV body is really putting a downer on all this. This is Derricks Shrinking syrum, soon you'll be like the ones you've tortured. Only difference I guess is you'll deserve whats coming to you. Tina passed out and fell onto the sofa. Jenna leaned over me. Her warm face bringing a smile to my face.

"That was horrible, I dont think you wanted that kind of treatment, she's a whole other level of pain. Lets stick to me! My Girlfriend's coming over! She didnt believe me about you, so she's come to see for herself! Hang in there 'dare'. I might wanna keep you a lot longer than I thought. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Jenna was right, that was maybe too far, a tad too gruesome for what I want, I want something more poetic and loving than that. I deserve to be punished, but for someone elses pleasure. I like to think when Jenna swallowed my friends, in her mouth, or her arse, that it was better for them than Tina's victims. Jenna was an angel, even her insides must be holy.

I wonder what Sarah's going to be like...

Chapter End Notes:

Tina perplexes me, the things she does isnt what changes the atmosphere, its her oblivity to her sickening effect that changes it all. If Jenna did these things, cleanly, modestly, I think it would still have its warm atmosphere much like the previous chapter...

But sometimes the greater the suffering the grander the reward...