- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It all begins with Jenna

Are you sure you want to do this? Once we start, we're not going to stop.
 
I nodded in agreement, I needed this, after all I've done I need to suffer.
 
Ok mate, I dont get it, we could be so nice for you, but I guess its not my call. Hope you dont regret it!
 
With that she turned around and sat down hard on my face. Her flanel tracksuit grinding into my face, nustling my nose up her crack and her cheeks on my eyes. It felt incredible to be used like that, to be nothing more than furniture to this woman, I had no worries, no regrets, and most of all no pain. I was for all intents and purposes, fulfilling my purpose.
 
Jenna flicked back her long blonde hair and got comfortable, grinding a groove into Derricks face and picking up the box off the floor. She smiled, his nose was in the perfect position. She pulled the lid off the box and laughed at the shocked faces within. "Hmmm...So your all friends of Derrick are you? Some damn good friends if he carries you around in this box for me and my friends to meet! Before we get started, does anyone have any questions?"
 
An angry Mature woman stepped forward yelling "What the Hell is goin o-" Was all she managed before she was grabbed and stuffed into Jenna's mouth. She paused, looking embarrassed, then started rolling the poor woman around her mouth as she spoke. "Oh sorry, i wasnt being serious! If anyone has any questions they should ask Derrick! He brought you here, he wont be answering any questions right now though cos...(She paused brefly to swallow her mouthful) *Gulp*... cos I'm sat on his face. He's my little sofa cushion." She bounced up and down to accentuate her point (not that anyone could see him, all they saw was Jenna's breasts swing freely in her white tank top.) 
 
Anyone else have any questions? ...
 
Shit, I could have done with another, no harm though we got lots of time! She leaned forward, inspecting the men in the box, the grinned at the obvious erections they all had under their clothes. "Is anyone here an arse man? I'm feeling seductive." Two men instinctively put up their hands, "Sorry boys only one at a time for now, gotta make our time last, but your kinda cute, how about I give you a real good show?"
 
She picked up the broader of the two guys, placed the box on the floor and stood up, turning her head to look at my reddened face she told me "You are comfortable Derrick, but can you make sure my little guy gets a good view?" She bent over at the waist and gently placed the tiny on my forehead, pulling back she started to dance and moan. Slowly she gyrated, looking into my eyes with the carnal lust I chose her for. She turned, bent over again to show me the beautiful curves of her perfect arse, screaming at me from behind her tracksuit, and dropped her bottoms. Fingering her G-String seductively she winked at me over her shoulder and peeled it out of her crack and down her legs. Still she kept rythm, hypnotically swaying from side to side, her hands rubbing over her smooth cheeks, and reaching for a jar just out of my view. It was Lube, the poor guy had no idea what was going to happen, I didnt even know who it was, but they were gonna live out one of my greatest fantasy's right before my very eyes.
 
I felt movement on my head, the little guy was walking forwards in a trance, unable to stop himself, magnetised to the gigantic arse calling him above. Getting shinier as she rubbed herself intimately, the moment I saw him hop onto my chin I recognised him, my brother Steven. God I wish he hadnt been at my party, I love him with all my heart, I begged him not to come but he wanted to support me. He jumped onto my chest, his suit flapping like a super hero's cape, "Please dont do this to Steve, he's my brother, choose another"
 
She eyed me with fake pity, "Oh no, We wouldnt want anything bad to happen to your poor brother would we? Well then I guess you shouldnt have brought him to me then should you?"
 
"I know, but he can do something else, he doesnt know what he volunteered for"
 
"None of them do, and I picked him fair and square, besides I dont think you get a say, say goodbye to your lovely brother Derrick" She bent over fully again and picked up Steven with her right hand, and presented him to her Arsehole, she held him there for a while, enjoying the suspense, the thought of him looking at a black abyss, still trying to understand what was going on.
 
"Now you see him!" She grunted as she thrust her fingers inside herself, using the tips of her fingers to push poor steven as far inside herself as she could. "Now...you dont" she pulled her fingers out and stood upright. "God I love it when they slip n slide so easily. Boy is he ever a fighter, still, one less christmas card to write eh Derrick? Awww you look sad, I know what'll cheer you up, how bout a nice rewarding blowjob? You look like your fit to burst already!"
 
Jenna reached into the now chaotic box of people and grabbed the first three she could find, and unzipped Derricks Fly, He obliged and calmly pulled himself out of his jeans just as Jenna pulled down his boxers. The moment her lips touched his pulsing helmet he was in ecstasy, finally some pleasure to balance the pain. She saw his joy and slowly drew her tongue around his tip in tiny circles, eyeing the first woman in her hand, she set her at the base of Derricks penis, ontop so she could see her panic and confusion. The other two she presented to Derrick "Which one of these deserves a treat, and which deserves a suprise?" The brunette was his most recent ex, a real psycho, everyone else saw it but him. The other a young Carribean woman named Helen, an old classmate he had a crush on, "I want her to have a treat" 
 
Helen was set on Derricks belly button, and the brunette froze with fear in Jenna's hand, she was guided to the now trembling member and placed ontop of the tip, her dry trainers felt sharp to Derrick, she nervously paced around causing discomfort until she fell from a strong throb, She looked up to see the the quickly approaching lips of a goddess, and started screaming a blood curdling scream, heard even from her small stature, but it was cut short as she entered the vaccumm of Jenna's soaking wet mouth. Jenna worked fast and wet, soaking her target in her spittle and racing her tongue over every inch of Derricks manhood. No suprise it was only a minute of ecstasy until he erupted into the safety of Jenna's mouth. She slowed her neck work to a stop, and swallowed the heavy load along with Derricks confused ex girlfriend.
 
"mmmmmm and now onto to another treat, its a good thing i'm so generous isnt it Helen?"
 
The murderous tongue now darted towards helen, she tried to avoid it but it quickly coated her and the fear began to rise to even higher levels. her clothes quickly fell off due to the expert tongue, and helen started to feel conflicted, her attacker was attacking her lower half with warm embrace, it felt great. Her fear wanted her to run away, but her body screamed for more. Jenna started humming and Helen screamed violently in lust, she was lost in a world of lust and the fear melted away, she just wanted more.
 
It was short lived however, when Jenna finished humming she breathed in to start again and unexpectedly drew helen sharply into her throat, suprised Jenna started to cough,
 
*Cough cough* Oh thats *Gulp* *Cough Cough* thats not *Cough* *Gulp* thats sad ...*ahem* I was really enjoying that. Sorry Helen! I forgot to breathe slower, oh well...I tried honestly I did!
 
"What are you gonna do with George?" i panted
 
"Who's george?"
 
I nodded to my now restful penis, where a redheaded girl was frozen in panic.
 
"Oh! George is a stupid name for a girl, I've got plans for her but your gonna have to help me out first Derrick, your brother has got me all itchy up there, your gonna have to relieve some of it. Here comes the hungry hole!" She stood up playfully and started spinning round, arms flying around like a child playing planes. But her foot tripped over my leg and she came crashing down ontop of my face arse first. The impact was tough but sexual. She took a second to get her bearings, then laughed "My aim is great huh?" She shuffled around until her arsehole was directly ontop of my mouth then cleared her throat "Derrick, I'm already sat on your face, this Arseholes not gonna lick itself now is it?"
 
I obliged, my tongue darted out and felt around for the warm opening I saw my brother disssapear into. I could hear her moaning start to build as her human chair tried so desperately to please her. Her taste was clean and inviting, if I hadnt known Jenna was one of the dirtiest prostitutes around I would think I was licking out a mug of hot chocolate, the diseases she must have carried in her long experience are something that stirred around my mind, but none of that was to matter for much longer, i just revelled in being used by this powerful woman. Sat in her living room on my willing face, showing me the demise of my closest friends and family.
 
She jumped up abruptly and threw George into my mouth, then slammed herself back down onto my tongue. I was confused, what did Jenna want me to do? Eat George? I couldnt do that, I worked with her for years, besides I'm not a fan of eating people, I like watching them being eaten.
 
Jenna sat still on my face, waiting patiently for a reaction...After a minute or so she smiled as she felt the tongue start to delve deaper into her anus, this time a little bumpier and irratic. She didnt know what Derrick was going to do, then again she didnt get why anyone would want to kill their friends and family this way, or have her sit on him for so long. She thought he'd swallow her naturally, maybe not even knowing it was his colleague. She did not expect Derrick to tongue his friend deep into her Arse, she concentrated as George got stuck halfway up her hole, she was completely inside, but was too dry to fall into the depths of her bowel. "Derrick, She's gotten a little stuck up there! I love her kicking and fighting, but your gonna have to make sure she falls all the way up there! Be a good boy and get that tongue working harder."
 
Jenna smiled again as the wet tongue explored her once again, finding the lost woman and trying its best to lube her up. As she sat there on Derricks face, a woman up her arse, she thought to herself, there are worse ways to earn a living.
 
Finally George gave way and fell endlessly into Jenna, the only proof of her ever existing was Jenna's satisfied sigh at the penetration she supplied. She shuffed backwards, placing her pussy on my mouth and switched on the TV "Dont stop now Derrick, things are only just beginning. My friends will be over soon and they're VERY excited at the prospect of some pretty wild games!"