- Text Size +

I awoke with a start, a cold sweat was swimming on my face. I had moved, I knew that much, my eyes were adjusting to the light and my hands felt a smooth silky sheet beneath me. I heard the noise of a group talking animatedly somewhere close by but couldnt tune in to what they were saying, the bass of a male was clear and decisive.
 
Had I been shrunk? I remember being injected, but I dont know how long i've been out, or if it was the correct dosage. My eyes began to outline the classic signs of a girls bedroom, lamps, clothes and flowered wallpaper. I got up slowly and was suprised to see I was wearing a black suit and tie coupled with a smart pair of shoes. Was I hallucinating? How did I get here?
 
an incredible smash was heard above and the ceiling gave way to the giant face of Jenna. I was awestruck, too stunned to move or mutter a noise, she was so beautiful.
 
"Finally your up! We almost started without you!" She boomed, reaching in to pick me up. Instinctively I backed into the a corner trying to blockade myself in but her fingers were far too strong to disobey. I flew upwards with Jenna's hand too quickly for my liking my stomach dropped so hard I felt my legs were eating themselves. We moved with such force I couldnt focus, but came to rest next to Jenna's face looking back into where I came. It was a toy Doll house, with many rooms missing ceilings, inside were the rest of my friends I shrank for Jenna. They looked up in anger, and when they saw me they started screaming in hatred.
 
"Uh uh uh little ones, Derrick here has decided to save you all. I'm gonna throw him in with you in just a second, but if you hurt him in any way, I'll melt your skin and floss with your bodies.... Now, we're going to play some games, and Derrick here is the key to it all. If you help him, you will survive and we'll turn you back to normal, now play nice!" With that she placed me in front of the group of 50 or so of my friends, in a make believe hallway, trying to avoid the eyes of everyone I knew and loved.
 
They were all so small, I was easily three times the size they were, I must have had a different measurement of the syrum...But that didnt stop the feeling of being completely at these peoples mercy. High above me, Jenna was eating a huge pint of yoghurt, spilling it all over the the house and dripping onto the crowd.
 
"Oops! Hee hee, Well if you guys are so hungry, I guess you need the energy!" The tsunami of creamy cold yoghurt poured over the entire house, Every room was covered, coughing and spluttering was everywhere with screams of begging
 
"Ok guys, first game. There are two rooms either side of where you are now. Your going to have to choose one. Each room is something different. And each one is fun, split yourselves up and start the game!"
 
The booming voice made everyone shudder and they eyeballed me as they shoulder barged past me towards the two doors. Obviously I barely felt their touch, but I could see the hatred in their eyes and when they connected I started to feel even more guilty. I looked up to the sky and saw Jenna's smiling face looking excitedly to something just out of my view. 

"Ok Guys, this is the only room with light, so you'll have to feel your way around! Careful not to slip on the yoghurt everywhere! Just keep going and you'll find your way out eventually!" her words silenced us as she closed the rooftop, sealing us into this maze of darkness.  I watched as the two groups of pretty evenly spread people approached their respective doorways nervously but determined.

The first group walked in nervously to the darkness, regular vibrations being heard throughout the house as a sound system pounded music somewhere close by. Screams were heard as they slipped on the slippery floor and lost each other in the darkness.  With no fear the second group walked curiously into their room, just as dark, just as slippery, with the same rhythmic bass being pounded in the distance.  I followed, curiously to see what was going to happen, crouching through the short doorway, taking a seat on the floor I made the slight outline of a second doorway on the far side of the room.

The 20 strong group felt around the room through the thick texture and found the doorway with excitement. "This is IT! The only way out! This is the way to freedom!" A woman yelled, and ran through the door followed by the stampede that followed, it was incredible to watch, but insane to listen to. The Noise was outstanding, wet crunching noises and screams for freedom made no sense in this bizarre environment, how could they trust these people that have so obviously wronged them at every turn?

All of them inside they froze, unfamiliar with their new surroundings, still very wet and strong pungent smell of the vanilla yoghurt everywhere. One girl ventured forward, yelling into the darkness "Are we Free Now?" it echoed back to me and my eyes had adjusted enough to see everyone feeling around the new room curiously study their room. Then the adventurous girl must have taken one step too far and fell down a small gap causing the whole room to shake then the outrageously loud "GULP" Sound shook everyone back to reality. They ran for the door, but it was sealed shut instantly and gravity surged upwards. 

Sarah had been struggling to stay still ever since she heard the first door open. Her mouth was open wide over the opening to the house. She had to concentrate on her breathing so that she didn't give the game away. She waited tensely, listening hard for any signs of their progress. She hoped there would be a lot.

She was incredibly hungry and wanted a big meal, she only hoped that it would all be in one mouthful, she found it the most satisfying. Then she felt it, the first footsteps onto her yoghurt coated tongue. She always screamed with delight but maintained her posure. Her chubby chavvy cheeks still as stone, waiting to accommodate her toys. Then she heard the voices, calling from within her mouth, completely oblivious of where they were or where they were going to be. She felt her gag reflex start to react as they filled her and walked deeper to her throat. until she couldn't take it anymore and choke one a tiny falling into her throat. She reflexed, and swallowed the first, then gained control and stood up slowly as her mouth exploded with movement.

More ran unknowingly into her gullet causing her to swallow again and again, she was so sexually charged right now her hand was hard at work desperately fingering herself she almost lost control. As the tinies got their bearings and started beating at her lips to let them go, she slowly tilted her head upwards and let gravity do the work. they held on for a good amount of time until the angle got too much and they all fell in a big bundle to their final resting place. 

Sarah had to swallow big to take the mass of the people, taking several small gulps in quick succession but she was happy to do so, it was her favourite way. her fingers at work and her tongue seeping out from her mouth to coat her lips in sweet fulfillment. She opened her eyes to see Jenna with her head back in ecstasy.

Jenna had been waiting eagerly as well, she couldn't see Sarah but knew what she was doing. Jenna was sat on a bar stool, her legs far apart, and her pussy pushed up against her side of the house. She wasn't the tightest of women due to her profession which allowed a relatively large amount of space for the tinies to explore. They were of course thinking they were in a long corridor as opposed to another room, but their every movement struck passion in Jenna. Somehow knowing that they were unknowingly walking into the body of their owner, causing great pleasure was pure bliss.

Keeping still was incredibly difficult, near impossible, the footsteps of these 30 people walking deeper inside her with little hesitation was causing her all kinds of needs. But she waited until she literally couldn't take it any more and held her hand over herself, confident she had taken them all.  Boy was she glad she waited, they too erupted into a panic, running everywhere, punching her walls, the greatest vibrator in the world. Words couldnt even find themselves to her, she just dropped her head back and relished in the chaotic pleasure.

Her hand was tight against herself as she got up off the stool and looked over the house to see Sarah looking lustilly over. God she was on fire right now, unable to hold herself up she walked drunkely to the bed, bulled on her tightest underwear and sat down at the head of her bed waiting for Sarah. She wanted this to be a journey together. (But it was going to be tough to keep focussed)

Sarah held her chubby belly with content, horny as hell and one hunger satisfied, she opened the house, whipped me out and walked with purpose to Jenna, launching straight onto her lips, they shared a passionate kiss and broke after a long 10 seconds. Sarah breathily began to talk

"I know you Close Jen...but You've got to focus. I need a bit more time, can you keep in there for a bit longer?" Jen looked pleadingly but let out a desperate "yes" "Good...Now shove big Derrick right up me and work your magic!"

I was dropped onto Jen's hypnotized self and landed on her breasts, she grabbed me and threw me straight into Sarah's dripping Vagina. It was a tight squeeze, I was still around 12 inches in total length and it took some give to get me fully inside. She slowly, with a forced calm, pushed me in and out, pausing here and there so i hovered over Sarah's intimate spots. after a quick minute of slow movement, it became enigmatically frantic. I was pushed all over the place, squeezed and pressured to the brink until I escaped her grip and fell quickly into Sarah, pulling my legs in for safety. This only added to Sarah's pleasure, she rolled over onto Jenna's body and they feasted on their lovers groins in a well practiced 69.

The noise was incredible. They screamed out in insane volumes making my very skeleton shake with fear. Then there was silence.  Half an hour passed and I slowly fell out of Sarah. onto the sweat soaked bed. I shakily got to my feet and walked round to Jenna, wanting to thank her for her help. She was almost unconscious still reveling in the power of her orgasm while Sarah's face still close to her groin was lapping up any escapees of Jenna's with a lazy greediness, catching every one and swallowing them instantly.

It was so amazing to see at my perspective. Jen saw me and looked surprised. "He's still alive!" Sarah laughed, licking up another tiny thinking they've gotten away. "Well little one, we have reached the end. I honestly thought you'd finish in Sarah, but I guess you were destined for me. Lemme just finish off these little guys" Jen held Sarah's face close and tight to her pussy and she tensed, grinded and shook her pelvis, forcing out all her little pleasure prisoners into the hungry mouth of Sarah. 

"Ok...Sarah, I'm gonna need you to help me, can you rim me up nice and loose?" "Of course my love, hope you enjoyed the day Derrick! We sure did!" Jen raised her bum in the air for Sarah to lick and she brought me to her beautiful face one last time. and kissed me, giggled, then moved me to her perfect arse. "Say hi to your brother for me!" Sarah pulled away and watched me go smoothly headfirst into Jenna. first up to my waist, then the final push on my thighs to seal me inside. Jen sighed, feeling the weight of such a large tiny, fall endlessly into her.

Completely satisfied, she grabbed Sarah's hand, walked downstairs to the living room and collapsed on the sofa. The wonderful feeling of her effortless comfort was the sealing of Derricks fate. He couldn't escape even if he wanted to, the weight of Jenna held her cheeks close together and she felt the slow motions of Derricks acceptance massage her insides after such a rigorous session calm her body to peace. The couple turned on the TV and watched a dvd or two without saying another word, just relishing in the days experiences.